Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4200560 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #30100 on: Thu, 09 November 2023, 08:15:04 »

it's been very difficult to calculate accurately large numbers without pen and paper.

Back in the Stone Age before calculators, the slide rule ruled (ha ha pun).

The slide rule could do a pretty good calculation on the digits themselves but we had to supply the orders of magnitude ourselves. For example, as far as the slide rule is concerned 8712 divided by 242 is the same problem as 8,712,000 divided by 2.42, so you retain one significant digit and think: 8 thousand divided by 2 hundred is 40, therefore the first answer should be in the order of magnitude of "tens" and for the second you think: 8 million divided by 2 is 4 million so the second answer will be on the order of "single millions" or "9 digits"

In much of our thinking we lose sight of important concepts by getting lost in the weeds of unnecessary details. Nowhere is this more evident than in politics where colossal effort is expended to divert people's thinking away from the overwhelming issues of global warming and wealth inequality by creating "moral panics" to get them to fret about relative trivialities like gender, abortion, guns, etc.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #30101 on: Thu, 09 November 2023, 09:43:02 »
like that part in morrowind where vivec is just levitating

>reality..

Tp4 stuck driving around a luxury suv that gets ~12mpg, running around doing errands for those with uncanny wealth. All the while considering if he should start Fight-Club and take down the systems of oppression where he is also a prisoner.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #30102 on: Thu, 09 November 2023, 12:39:00 »
GAS...
I can't free myself from it. I keep switching between one to another hobby/item collecting.
I just have a new one - Zf...

Start a reading list.

Reading list?

We tend to lean on external acquisition because it's easier and gives us that shopping-buzz.

Realistically, gaining knowledge is probably the only thing we really hold-onto and can utilize day to day to refine decision making.

So, a reading list, where you check off books that improve one's intellect is a motivating endeavor.

Tp4 is reading one on mental math at the moment, it's been very difficult to calculate accurately large numbers without pen and paper.

Avoid the pitfall of junk-politics books, people with anxiety tend to obsess over reading books that merely affirm their entrenched ideology. These books teach you nothing, they're basically self brain-washing.

every time i read your posts i just imagine a being of pure light levitating like some sort of buddha

Yeah, that, plus for me is usually hitting the books, trying to find half of tp's words in dictionary... ;)
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #30103 on: Thu, 09 November 2023, 18:37:34 »
Late update on my ankle
Torn ligament... I'm out of that stupid moon boot though I'm still not sure if that's an actual medical device or instrument of torture to test if you're seriously hurt and now in an ankle boot.
Supposed to be weening off that next week and starting physical therapy. Joy.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30104 on: Thu, 09 November 2023, 19:02:58 »

starting physical therapy. Joy.

Count your blessings. My ex- fell and got 3 hairline fractures in one ankle, then a week later sprained the other ankle hopping down steps on it trying to protect the other one.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30105 on: Thu, 09 November 2023, 19:41:13 »
Late update on my ankle
Torn ligament... I'm out of that stupid moon boot though I'm still not sure if that's an actual medical device or instrument of torture to test if you're seriously hurt and now in an ankle boot.

Only the Rich people can haz dat' therapy. Llann = Rich

#Beryllium

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30106 on: Fri, 10 November 2023, 01:50:27 »
Late update on my ankle

Only the Rich people can haz dat' therapy. Llann = Rich

#Beryllium

PT is covered by even free health care if you get a referral (as is massage therapy and chiro.) I even got an MRI covered one time, had to fight for like a year to get it approved, but I didn't pay a penny.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30107 on: Fri, 10 November 2023, 08:04:52 »

PT is covered by even free health care if you get a referral

Maybe on your side of the country.
For me, it is the co-pay ($30 per session) that is the deal-breaker.

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #30108 on: Sat, 11 November 2023, 19:42:17 »
I would run an entire bus full of children off the road for a single Newport cigarette
(Attachment Link)
This but Dr Pepper
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.
"Ask your mother how good I can use more than two fingers." - Caesar, 2023

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #30109 on: Sun, 12 November 2023, 09:02:24 »

PT is covered by even free health care if you get a referral

Maybe on your side of the country.
For me, it is the co-pay ($30 per session) that is the deal-breaker.
Not on workmans comp, the company/insurance needs to cover everything.
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #30110 on: Mon, 13 November 2023, 18:57:09 »
Waiting on a good GPU deal...

Really missing EVGA.

Edit And there's no way in hell I'm paying $800 (used) or $1300 (new) for a Noctua 3070, y'all crazy.
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 November 2023, 18:59:25 by Leslieann »
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30111 on: Mon, 13 November 2023, 19:07:34 »

Really missing EVGA.

Edit And there's no way in hell I'm paying $800 (used) or $1300 (new) for a Noctua 3070, y'all crazy.

$500ish for used 3080 ti is a good spot.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #30112 on: Mon, 13 November 2023, 19:44:31 »

Really missing EVGA.

$500ish for used 3080 ti is a good spot.

3070 TI are available for $300ish but I'm watching 3080's as well.

I suspect as we get closer to Christmas prices should drop a bit more as people who bought on BF sales start dumping cards.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30113 on: Tue, 14 November 2023, 06:24:16 »
3070 TI are available for $300ish but I'm watching 3080's as well.

I suspect as we get closer to Christmas prices should drop a bit more as people who bought on BF sales start dumping cards.

3080 ti might still be the only spot for at least VERY basic ray tracing performance.

Offline phinix

« Reply #30114 on: Tue, 14 November 2023, 06:34:30 »
Would you buy gpu from ebay?
I never bought used gpu in my life, always too scared to get something that might die quickly without warraty.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30115 on: Tue, 14 November 2023, 06:40:26 »
I never bought used gpu in my life, always too scared to get something that might die quickly without warraty.

Ebay covers doa, and at worst, you can call the CC company.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #30116 on: Tue, 14 November 2023, 16:46:13 »
3080 ti might still be the only spot for at least VERY basic ray tracing performance.

In my eyes, raytracing is a crappy, dead end tech, because of how it works, it's already hitting massive diminishing returns.
It was a sales tactic, nothing more.

Buy from a reputable seller who has been selling similar items recently, not gone 3 years and suddenly back or selling Beany Babies and suddenly selling high end GPUs at blowout prices.
I've bought 7 or 8 gpus off Ebay and one off Craigslist, including my current one.

Craigslist/offerup can be more sketchy or less sketchy... My last card the guy was flakey, but was willing to fire up a system and show that the card worked for me. Good, since you have less protections.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30117 on: Tue, 14 November 2023, 19:36:54 »
Craigslist is too dangerous, 3080 is not worth your life.   :-X

Offline phinix

« Reply #30118 on: Wed, 15 November 2023, 02:18:46 »
for me ebay is too dodgy...

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30119 on: Wed, 15 November 2023, 07:22:03 »

How so? I have used ebay for the majority of my online buying for 20 years and it generally works pretty well.
I just accept that if I am ordering from China that it will take 3+ weeks.

There is no doubt that its management is strongly prejudiced for buyers and against sellers, and that has caused me problems a couple of times.

Offline phinix

« Reply #30120 on: Wed, 15 November 2023, 08:19:36 »

How so? I have used ebay for the majority of my online buying for 20 years and it generally works pretty well.
I just accept that if I am ordering from China that it will take 3+ weeks.

There is no doubt that its management is strongly prejudiced for buyers and against sellers, and that has caused me problems a couple of times.

I would not buy anything over £500 on ebay, just too scary. I had few issues with sellers sending dead hardware, or when selling something, buyers were triggering chargeback on their cards, pretending its been stolen. As seller always lost. I've been on ebay since 2005.
I buy camera lens for example, but from very reputable sellers. I would not buy gpu on ebay, dont think so...

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30121 on: Wed, 15 November 2023, 09:21:34 »

I would not buy anything over £500 on ebay

or when selling something, buyers were triggering chargeback on their cards, pretending its been stolen.

As seller always lost.

In hundreds of transactions, only a very very few were that large for me.

I stopped selling internationally years ago, even though it is certainly the best way to ensure getting the best price. The majority of my problems originated in the former Soviet Union and Africa, and when international shipping started rising rapidly about 10 years ago it made even the concept of offering returns unfeasible, so I sell "domestic only".

Domestic tracking here is fairly straightforward, and I have done *moderately* well in my disputes as the seller.

Offline phinix

« Reply #30122 on: Wed, 15 November 2023, 12:01:19 »

I would not buy anything over £500 on ebay

or when selling something, buyers were triggering chargeback on their cards, pretending its been stolen.

As seller always lost.

I sell worldwide, but majority I sell is actually local (UK). I always feel weird selling oversees, just not that comfortable in case something happens.
But yes, I rather to sell locally, next day delivery and case closed.

In hundreds of transactions, only a very very few were that large for me.

I stopped selling internationally years ago, even though it is certainly the best way to ensure getting the best price. The majority of my problems originated in the former Soviet Union and Africa, and when international shipping started rising rapidly about 10 years ago it made even the concept of offering returns unfeasible, so I sell "domestic only".

Domestic tracking here is fairly straightforward, and I have done *moderately* well in my disputes as the seller.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #30123 on: Wed, 15 November 2023, 15:30:05 »
Craigslist is too dangerous, 3080 is not worth your life.   :-X
You can meet at most police stations.
Even requesting that will scare off any morons.

As buyer and seller I've had little issue really.
Who you buy from is a big part of it but yeah I try not to risk too much on there regardless.

At this point I tend to trust Ebay and my ability to vet buyers more than I do Amazon, what a turd pile that's turned into. Now Bezos wants to improve ratings, dude, you should have been doing that a LOOOONG time ago, but no you had to turn a blind eye and chase that Chinese money, most of which never appeared. If you know it's going to run your reputation because most of the sellers who will run to you are crooks (and they did), maybe not trash your platform to accomodate them because a market share of crooks selling junk is pretty much just useless junk.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30124 on: Thu, 16 November 2023, 01:41:58 »
I can't even hold a low pressure retail job for more than a few months. I already feel the pressure to quit before I get fired, and move onto the next job I'm sure to sabotage as well.
I just cannot do life, just can't get it right. I fail at literally everything.

Offline funkmon

« Reply #30125 on: Thu, 16 November 2023, 06:35:51 »
Up until a few months ago I did HR for low pressure retail jobs. Maybe I can help. I find that a lot of these low pressure jobs end up being high pressure for a lot of people, because guys like us, the managers, who are extremely pressured, but also make 100k a year to stock fruit loops, will put that pressure on our $9 an hour 15 year old baggers, or our guys who are just hanging out in the meat department to say hi to customers and grind hamburger. They don't need to feel that pressure. That's on us.

I remember getting fired at a clothing store for coming in 5 minutes late. In hindsight...what the ****. Who would fire someone for that? I was a good employee. I didn't miss work. I was just late a lot because I had a long drive. We weren't unionized so he could have made a special allowance for me, but he didn't because he was a bad manager.

Let me know if you want to talk about it - maybe we can come up with a gameplan so you don't feel that pressure.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30126 on: Thu, 16 November 2023, 07:07:22 »
I can't even hold a low pressure retail job for more than a few months. I already feel the pressure to quit before I get fired, and move onto the next job I'm sure to sabotage as well.
I just cannot do life, just can't get it right. I fail at literally everything.

NT, you need to eats m0ar Veggies. WFPB if possible.

Offline Exquite

• GeekAnubis
« Reply #30127 on: Thu, 16 November 2023, 11:41:12 »
Looking for jobs  :-[
I'm a Color lover and a designer.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30128 on: Fri, 17 November 2023, 02:56:10 »
Up until a few months ago I did HR for low pressure retail jobs. Maybe I can help. I find that a lot of these low pressure jobs end up being high pressure for a lot of people, because guys like us, the managers, who are extremely pressured, but also make 100k a year to stock fruit loops, will put that pressure on our $9 an hour 15 year old baggers, or our guys who are just hanging out in the meat department to say hi to customers and grind hamburger. They don't need to feel that pressure. That's on us.

I remember getting fired at a clothing store for coming in 5 minutes late. In hindsight...what the ****. Who would fire someone for that? I was a good employee. I didn't miss work. I was just late a lot because I had a long drive. We weren't unionized so he could have made a special allowance for me, but he didn't because he was a bad manager.

Let me know if you want to talk about it - maybe we can come up with a gameplan so you don't feel that pressure.

That is very kind of you, I may take you up on that. Got to do something.

Offline russeree

• Creator of NyanOS | Nyan Keys
« Reply #30129 on: Fri, 17 November 2023, 16:53:58 »
Currently have the lowest latency design on the planet for a MK and have to wait for some MX2A browns to solder on it. Firmware is done and I am bored.
Nyan KeysMech keyboard
Nyan OSOperating System / Firmware

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30130 on: Sun, 19 November 2023, 21:35:29 »
Got a good deal on ebay auction, seller refunds. Sigh.........

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30131 on: Tue, 21 November 2023, 12:14:30 »
Was told today by a female, Tp4, you'll never get any women with that hair style, only gay guys.

No idea what this means, she did not explain. Just smirked and walked away, autistP4 is now trying to design a new hairstyle. >:D

sigh....

Offline phinix

« Reply #30132 on: Tue, 21 November 2023, 12:46:15 »
Was told today by a female, Tp4, you'll never get any women with that hair style, only gay guys.

No idea what this means, she did not explain. Just smirked and walked away, autistP4 is now trying to design a new hairstyle. >:D

sigh....

take a photo and show, we'll evaluate :)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30134 on: Tue, 21 November 2023, 15:25:51 »

sigh....

boy band hair?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30135 on: Wed, 22 November 2023, 10:36:24 »

tP4 is now trying to design a new hairstyle.

Trump swirl for the win!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #30136 on: Thu, 23 November 2023, 03:25:43 »

sigh....

If I go to a hairstylist or barber in Malaysia and tell that person I would like the front part to be short in that it will be combed downwards - they will tell me that the name of that style is "gay boy hair" .. Is that how TP4 hair looked like?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30137 on: Thu, 23 November 2023, 12:53:32 »

sigh....

If I go to a hairstylist or barber in Malaysia and tell that person I would like the front part to be short in that it will be combed downwards - they will tell me that the name of that style is "gay boy hair" .. Is that how TP4 hair looked like?

No, the alleged ghey only hairstyle was more of a modernized version of flock of seagulls.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30138 on: Thu, 23 November 2023, 20:38:10 »
Been playing some gamez on the new pc.

Was right about this, Tp4 = Too old for this $%^&.

/Tired out, needed to take a nap.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #30139 on: Thu, 23 November 2023, 21:10:27 »

Yeah, bothers me as well. I can only play 30 min before I have to stop for a while.
And not all games hold my interest.
Currently replaying Fallout 4.

Offline phinix

« Reply #30140 on: Fri, 24 November 2023, 03:22:21 »

My problem is even further down the line - I cannot even start new game, during the day I dream about playing, then when it comes to moment when I have free time and could just start a game, I can't! I feel being repelled...
I'm too old for this s***...

Offline Belfong

« Reply #30141 on: Fri, 24 November 2023, 06:38:49 »
The amount of things I have to do to get Fallout 4 to run in modern hardware! OMG, these guy are still selling the games in Steam - can't Bethesda fix this instead of depending on some INI file editing and 3rd party mod?

Now that's "I'm too old for this ****"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30142 on: Fri, 24 November 2023, 10:06:49 »

My problem is even further down the line - I cannot even start new game, during the day I dream about playing, then when it comes to moment when I have free time and could just start a game, I can't! I feel being repelled...

The amount of things I have to do to get Fallout 4 to run in modern hardware! OMG, these guy are still selling the games in Steam - can't Bethesda fix this instead of depending on some INI file editing and 3rd party mod?

The problem may be that Games are actually extremely "Stressful".  When younger, with no responsibilities or wurk!,  it's a fun thing,  but as an adult, it's like, I got enough of this stuff already during the day,  why am I still getting worked up,  and further PAYING to be even more stressed.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30143 on: Fri, 24 November 2023, 10:22:16 »

Games are actually extremely "Stressful".

This is precisely why I have never had any interest in gaming - WHATSOEVER !

Yes, I will do the occasional word puzzle or round of solitaire for relaxation, but never anything that I cannot play at the pace of my own choosing.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #30144 on: Fri, 24 November 2023, 11:52:03 »

Blame MS, not Bethesda.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline phinix

« Reply #30145 on: Fri, 24 November 2023, 11:54:36 »

The problem may be that Games are actually extremely "Stressful".  When younger, with no responsibilities or wurk!,  it's a fun thing,  but as an adult, it's like, I got enough of this stuff already during the day,  why am I still getting worked up,  and further PAYING to be even more stressed.

Well, yeah, my fav Dead Spcae is stressful, but not that I have "dead space" at work or anything :)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30146 on: Fri, 24 November 2023, 14:15:41 »
Drank a ton of red-bull,  these games still tire me out after about an hour.

How did we ever do those 36 hour sessions

Offline phinix

« Reply #30147 on: Fri, 24 November 2023, 15:23:12 »

We were simply young, our metabolism was different, we were not using so much energy. Now I cannot finish a full movie in the evening in a week day...

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30148 on: Fri, 24 November 2023, 15:57:38 »

I cannot finish a full movie in the evening

What happened to the "standard" length of a movie being considered as between - an hour and a half - and 2 hours?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30149 on: Fri, 24 November 2023, 17:18:03 »

Probably your gay hair