Author Topic: Rain this year  (Read 1400 times)

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Rain this year
« on: Tue, 06 July 2021, 18:26:32 »
Finally getting some m0ar rain.

Does ne1 know if it's just LATE this year, or has the season fully shifted +1month.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Rain this year
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 06 July 2021, 18:36:01 »

the season

With the circumpolar vortex destabilized, formerly predictable patterns are becoming so random that you shouldn't try to count on them any more.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
Re: Rain this year
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 07 July 2021, 07:48:57 »
I lost trust in weather forecasts over a decade ago, I just watch for the pressure and cloud cover at the time - along w/ watching the radar via NOAA to plan ahead a day or so.  Other than that I carry an umbrella in my vehicles since we've been seeing more regular rain here in GA than we have in the past.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D