Author Topic: just post aww  (Read 403955 times)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Re: just post aww
« Reply #800 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 03:59:41 »
I've got a new kitty!
Show Image

She like to try and keep my older cat young again
Show Image

It's so funny to watch how your old cat reacts when you bring a new kitten home.

Kitten always bugs the **** out of the older cat.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline iri

« Reply #801 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 05:18:09 »
Show Image

Aww, she is so adorable! And the kitten is nice, too.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #802 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 00:23:47 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #803 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 03:34:46 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #804 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 04:02:11 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #805 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 03:37:17 »

Offline iri

« Reply #806 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 06:41:23 »
"WTF are you", thinks kitteh.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #807 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 20:00:12 »
"WTF are you", thinks kitteh.

Followed shortly by "Are you edible?"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #808 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 03:33:08 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #809 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 03:08:22 »

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #810 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 13:45:38 »
I've got a new kitty!
Show Image

Show Image

omg, you look just like one of my ex's (if that's you holding the kitty).  :eek:

That's funny how the younger one is just acting like a blanket, lol--how annoyed your older cat must be!  :))

Offline jaffers

« Reply #811 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 20:12:50 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #812 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 00:16:49 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #813 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 03:29:31 »

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #814 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 08:31:32 »
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #815 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:43:58 »
(Attachment Link)
From Sesame Street (sing along):
"Which one of these is not like the oth-er, which one of these is not the same..."

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #816 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 03:09:25 »

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #817 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 10:05:06 »
(Attachment Link)
Aww, a baby cobra, whose venom is probably twice as strong because it's so small...lol...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #818 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 16:09:55 »
I've got a new kitty!
Show Image

Show Image

omg, you look just like one of my ex's (if that's you holding the kitty).  :eek:

That's funny how the younger one is just acting like a blanket, lol--how annoyed your older cat must be!  :))

Doom's a dood.  :P  Probably his chica.  ;)

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #819 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 20:03:24 »
I've got a new kitty!
Show Image

Show Image

That's still very freaky.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #820 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 03:41:56 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #821 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 04:46:51 »
119070-0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #822 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 05:26:11 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #823 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 05:36:58 »
I've got a new kitty!
Show Image

Show Image

That's still very freaky.

Is there an online course we could take on how to hit-on females on the internet, assssuming we find a female, and that it's actually a female, and not something else..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #824 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 02:37:16 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #825 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 03:24:02 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #826 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 03:32:25 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #827 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 03:56:05 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #828 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 03:47:39 »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #829 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 16:05:31 »
The Force is strong with this one:

KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline iri

« Reply #830 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 16:37:31 »

Show Image

U CHEATUR!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #831 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 16:40:38 »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #832 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 20:52:27 »

Show Image

Hehe, I see the resemblance.  :)

Such a cutie!  ^-^

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #833 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 02:17:09 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #834 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 03:47:56 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #835 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 03:44:45 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #836 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:48:49 »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #837 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 11:58:59 »
I don't even know
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #838 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 03:34:42 »

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
« Reply #839 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 12:48:54 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #840 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 15:28:08 »
^ Such dog.

Very woof.

So sleepy.

:)

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
« Reply #841 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:07:05 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #842 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 03:03:41 »

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #843 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 04:29:14 »

We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #844 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 04:35:18 »
Nice pic to bring out on the 21st :))

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #845 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 02:37:54 »

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #846 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 21:52:56 »
My dog Benji (my wife's dog) in Bangalore, India after a fresh trip to the pet salon:
120957-0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #847 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 03:34:10 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #848 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 16:08:41 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.