« Reply #3 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 20:53:04 »
I get one 2 out of 3 years. I have not had the flu in several years.
People say "I have the flu" when they have a little sniffle. When you have "The Flu" (aka influenza) you know it and it is not just a small nuisance.

Logged
“These economic royalists complain that we seek to overthrow the institutions of America. What they really complain of is that we seek to take away their power."
He paused for a moment, then thundered, “Our allegiance to American institutions requires the overthrow of this kind of power!”
“In vain,” Roosevelt said, “they seek to hide behind the Flag and the Constitution. In their blindness they forget what the Flag and the Constitution stand for. Now, as always, they stand for democracy, not tyranny; for freedom, not subjection; and against a dictatorship by mob rule and the over-privileged alike.”
- Franklin Roosevelt 1933