Author Topic: How does Kailh Yellow feels  (Read 2466 times)

Offline laucamminh099@gmail.com

How does Kailh Yellow feels
« on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 10:48:15 »
So I found an Kailh Yellow board (Rapoo v500) here in Vietnam for $30. How does they feels compare to other linear sw like mx red or razer yellow. I'm pretty curios because ive heard that they are discontinued and it seems there isnt a lot of review 'bout them. thanks ;D

Offline Degutis

• Degutis aka de gut is
Re: How does Kailh Yellow feels
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 09 November 2018, 02:57:43 »
Hi,

I have a black switch Cherry G80-3000 and Rapoo V500 blue switch. It cost 50 EUR when I was buying it on aliexpress. Quality is ok, it feels strong and it is extremely substantial, nothing breaks or squeaks, it truly resembles an exceptional quality console.

Just one remark is that I didn't get a driver CD, and there is no driver software where it ought to be on  the official website. I had to look for it for a while (found a download in Vpro-gaming thread).
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 November 2018, 03:02:42 by Degutis »

Offline whiffysole

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 22 November 2018, 08:50:15 »
So I found an Kailh Yellow board (Rapoo v500) here in Vietnam for $30. How does they feels compare to other linear sw like mx red or razer yellow. I'm pretty curios because ive heard that they are discontinued and it seems there isnt a lot of review 'bout them. thanks ;D

I'm going to assume Kailh Yellows are similar to Gateron Yellows. I use Gateron Yellows in my daily board and I absolutely love them. They're my favorites besides vintage MX Blacks. In my experience vintage blacks are a lot stiffer than the yellows. Overall I think that the yellows are a good middle ground between reds and blacks. Definitely a good experience in my opinion.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 22 November 2018, 16:50:13 »
Kailh is Asian

Asians are yellow colored

Kailh Yellow, probably feels like Asian^2

Reaction Velocity + 28

APM + 100

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 22 November 2018, 17:12:58 »
Message to Kaihl,  You guys should stop using these forum advertisement agents,  they suck at their jobs, and it's so obvious, resultant of their poor command of the english language.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 25 November 2018, 11:15:26 »
I assume they are Razer yellows, or at least the same stems. Kailh is a Razer manufacturer.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679
Reddit: /u/nerdponx
Deskthority: autoload -Uz
Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp

Offline MaryJones

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 03 December 2019, 07:49:54 »
So I found an Kailh Yellow board (Rapoo v500) here in Vietnam for $30. How does they feels compare to other rapidessay linear sw like mx red or razer yellow. I'm pretty curios because ive heard that they are discontinued and it seems there isnt a lot of review 'bout them. thanks ;D

I'm going to assume Kailh Yellows are similar to Gateron Yellows. I use Gateron Yellows in my daily board and I absolutely love them. They're my favorites besides vintage MX Blacks. In my experience vintage blacks are a lot stiffer than the yellows. Overall I think that the yellows are a good middle ground between reds and blacks. Definitely a good experience in my opinion[/color].

Thanks for helping!
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 December 2019, 07:53:40 by MaryJones »

Offline treeleaf64

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 03 December 2019, 11:34:22 »

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • AKA Bitba_t. Loves keebs and Quora.
    • My promotion link
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 11:09:28 »

Assuming they are Razer Yellows, they are a linear switch with very light force i guess. Very similar to MX Red.

Offline Sup

• Blog
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 14:40:21 »
Message to Kaihl,  You guys should stop using these forum advertisement agents,  they suck at their jobs, and it's so obvious, resultant of their poor command of the english language.

Yeah so random these threads lmao

Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204
Coming soon 2X Lubrigrante in wonderland.

Rest in peace Billy