1. Anyone here have any affiliation with or know how to get in contact with http://www.originativeco.com/?
Reason for asking is I was wondering about their SSL status when placing an order as the other day I was at the checkout page and noticed the page was not secure so I backed out. I then went to their facebook page and asked about this and have not heard any response back.
2. How do the different weight springs on that site compare to the springs in clears and browns?
3. Also would like to know how many springs come in an order from that site.
4. If their SSL issues don't get sorted out does anyone know where I can get a set of keys for TKL board with the two tone grey theme similar to the ones at orininatice but with custom legends on the front of the key for the function layer I am currently in the process of attempting to build?
5. When desoldering a key on my Phantom board I accidently ripped the small copper pad off the side of the board between the PCB and the plate. Will this cause the board/key to never work again or can do I not need to worry about this as it was only the pad on the once side of the PCB?