Author Topic: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)  (Read 3555818 times)

Offline Solo

• Unreal
Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)
« Reply #14250 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 22:36:46 »
Gotcha. Thanks! I would mostly just harvest the sliders and replace them with stock sliders so I don't think JIS is too much of an issue. I want to join the purple slider club someday :))

There's a 91UBK-S on eBay right now if you don't mind spending 280 bones lol.

Link

Yeesh. That is crazy. I'd rather just proxy it; so much cheaper on Yahoo Auctions JP

Damn, that really is a good price.

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #14251 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 08:22:40 »
Anybody know what keyboard this is? Don't have a model number but its apparently an Ortek KB.

Offline Bucake

« Reply #14252 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 09:25:13 »
anyone know anything about this keyboard?

IBM Model F XT // Realforce 87U 55g Type-S // HHKBP2 45g Type-S // KBT Pure Pro Cherry MX Red

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #14253 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 19:13:12 »
Does anybody know of any patterns/designs for making a keyboard sleeve?  I was going to make a 60% one but any design would suffice since I can just change dimensions.
More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #14254 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 03:01:02 »
Does anybody knows the difference in SS, Poly, Alu, Carbon plate? thank you  :thumb:

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #14255 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 03:53:23 »
Large differences. Weight, feel, sound, price... It's really too large a question to answer... But the short one is that Poly and Carbon are not good options, and SS and Alu are pretty similar, though most prefer SS to Alu due to the weight.

Edit: Note, this is based on what I've read and what little experience I have with the subject. I've never tried Poly and Carbon, but Carbon is really expensive, and Poly flexes like... well, like Polyurethane.
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 January 2016, 03:55:11 by tofgerl »

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #14256 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 04:02:33 »
price doesn't concern me the one that concern me are the feel and the sound of the board

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14257 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 09:56:04 »
I would like to buy a keyset with this color scheme but in SA profile. However, it seems as though only Signature Plastics produces SA profile keys. Do they take custom orders, or do I have to mix and match other SA sets (Penumbra, Modern Selectric, etc)?

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #14258 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 10:14:20 »
I would like to buy a keyset with this color scheme but in SA profile. However, it seems as though only Signature Plastics produces SA profile keys. Do they take custom orders, or do I have to mix and match other SA sets (Penumbra, Modern Selectric, etc)?

SP does custom sets just like the ones you mentioned, but given the number of sets needed to make it affordable, you would need to create a group buy for them. SP has a group buy system that you can use to do this. They handle everything, you just design the set. You can find more information at http://pimpmykeyboard.com

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14259 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 10:39:38 »

SP does custom sets just like the ones you mentioned, but given the number of sets needed to make it affordable, you would need to create a group buy for them. SP has a group buy system that you can use to do this. They handle everything, you just design the set. You can find more information at http://pimpmykeyboard.com

Oh boy, that seems like a lot more work than I expected. And it seems unlikely to actually get one to run. I'd think the colors aren't interesting enough to warrant sufficient interest for a group buy.

Thank you for your answer!

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #14260 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:55:41 »

Oh boy, that seems like a lot more work than I expected. And it seems unlikely to actually get one to run. I'd think the colors aren't interesting enough to warrant sufficient interest for a group buy.

It depends how much work you want to do. You could always create an interest check to see if there are others that would like the set. You might be surprised to learn that there are a lot of other people into the same colors.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14261 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:58:57 »

It depends how much work you want to do. You could always create an interest check to see if there are others that would like the set. You might be surprised to learn that there are a lot of other people into the same colors.

I will begin looking into it all. Again, thank you for the help.  :thumb:

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #14262 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 22:52:14 »

You'd be surprised! It's a nice and clean colorway and I think it would generate a good about of interest. Especially in SA which has been rather popular lately.

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #14263 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 05:00:24 »
Yeah, except for Round6 all SA sets have been a touch overdesigned as well...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #14264 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 05:26:28 »

If you do, consider that many will say that in the picture you linked the \| key and most of the numpad is the wrong colour.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #14265 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 08:18:30 »

If you do, consider that many will say that in the picture you linked the \| key and most of the numpad is the wrong colour.

I would agree with this. I would prefer them in the white, but either way, this would probably end up on a 60%, so it's moot for me .

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #14266 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 08:34:31 »

I would agree with this. I would prefer them in the white, but either way, this would probably end up on a 60%, so it's moot for me .

Tilde and Backslash in contrast makes an agreeable frame around the alphas, as do the top and right sides of the numpad.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14267 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 08:36:19 »

Well I wouldn't copy it exactly. I'm just a fan of the blue and white. I'll try to find someone else (who the community knows better) to see if they're interested.

Offline derb2k2

• Something of a Topre ****..
« Reply #14268 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 09:04:48 »
anyone with FC660 topre can maybe give me an idea of the switch weighting? I recently read on here that it feels more than the advertised 45g and I'm looking for an alternative to the RF55g I recently got because it seems to require much more actuation force than I thought and I'm needing a separate arrow cluster.
HHKB | RF 45UB | Novatouch | Poker II Blue | QFR Browns | Rosewill RK-9000RE

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #14269 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 11:04:33 »
Does anyone have pictures of the stabilised keys of an SGI Granite board and of a Leading Edge DC-3014? I can't seem to find any online, and I wonder if the keycaps from the SGI will fit on the LE, or if they use completely different stabilisers.

Thanks!
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline D3avy

« Reply #14270 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 16:10:21 »
Anyone know if GON NerD 60 acrylic case would fit a b.face X2 PCB?

They seem to have the same plate cutouts so I guess it should work?

Little bit weird to mix those two but since WKL currently doesn't have cases for sale and I like GON ones more because there is one extra layer on top instead of plate being on top making switch tops visible.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #14271 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 18:33:54 »
Does anyone have pictures of the stabilised keys of an SGI Granite board and of a Leading Edge DC-3014? I can't seem to find any online, and I wonder if the keycaps from the SGI will fit on the LE, or if they use completely different stabilisers.

Thanks!
I have a non-granite SGI board from the same product line. It's an Alps Bigfoot keyboard. I don't have caps at hand (they're in a sack after cleaning), but stabs are ordinary Alps.

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #14272 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 19:42:59 »
Is there a way to remap the keys from an NPKC Numpad to other functions without effecting my other keyboard's number row?

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #14273 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 20:25:52 »
Is there a way to remap the keys from an NPKC Numpad to other functions without effecting my other keyboard's number row?

If it outputs number row codes, no. If it outputs normal numpad codes, then yes. Unless you want to use a "modifier" key in addition to pressing the keys, for example left shift.

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #14274 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 01:54:08 »
Where can I buy HOLTEK HT82K94E controller of Poker X?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #14275 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 15:34:33 »
GMK vs Cherry profile?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #14276 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 15:47:31 »
GMK vs Cherry profile?

same thing for the most part. GMK bought all the machining from cherry
I love Elzy

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #14277 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 15:52:01 »
I have never participated in a Bro Caps GB before and was curious about how they are formatted - is it first come first serve I hope not , raffle style, etc?  Also, how long do they typically last for, 24hr?
I can't wait for Bro's Jolly Roger Sale now that he's posted the teaser!  https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=59295.0
More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #14278 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 15:55:15 »
I have never participated in a Bro Caps GB before and was curious about how they are formatted - is it first come first serve I hope not , raffle style, etc?  Also, how long do they typically last for, 24hr?
I can't wait for Bro's Jolly Roger Sale now that he's posted the teaser!  https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=59295.0

If it's through bro himself, it's normally first come first serve.

If he does it through Ctrl Alt then it's raffle style which lasts 24 or more.
I love Elzy

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #14279 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 15:55:28 »
Where can I get replacement LED overlays? Like this one

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #14280 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 16:00:03 »

If it's through bro himself, it's normally first come first serve.

If he does it through Ctrl Alt then it's raffle style which lasts 24 or more.

Thanks for the info!
More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline piemancoder

« Reply #14281 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 16:50:28 »
This is probably a really stupid question, but can you use TMK with a GON pcb?
Yoda grammar best has

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #14282 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 17:43:14 »

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #14283 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 18:02:25 »
Whenever I touch my lightsaver and get shocked (static) it shorts and resets. Normal occurrence? Also sometimes the numpad LED turns off and I need to manually turn numlock off and back on again (numlock indicator on other keyboard still lit).
I love Elzy

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #14284 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 18:55:10 »
I have never touched a Lightsaver, but that can't be good!
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #14285 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 18:57:18 »
I have never touched a Lightsaver, but that can't be good!

it's not that the lightsaver is shocking me, u know when you grab a metal door handle and sometimes get static? well sometimes it happens to lightsaver :P
I love Elzy

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #14286 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 19:17:44 »
Whenever I touch my lightsaver and get shocked (static) it shorts and resets. Normal occurrence? Also sometimes the numpad LED turns off and I need to manually turn numlock off and back on again (numlock indicator on other keyboard still lit).

Sounds like there might be a short somewhere.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #14287 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 19:28:40 »

Sounds like there might be a short somewhere.

Hmm.. well I hope the issue is resolved whenever I can get a new PCB for it.

So far it doesn't really cause any issues, it rarely happens. Just a weird occurrence when it DOES happen.

Also does anywhere here do commission for custom PCB designs?
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 January 2016, 19:31:19 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #14288 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 19:36:22 »
Is it really dry where you are? When I was in college (Downtown Detroit, MI), the dorms were cold and dry as **** and every time I opened up my laptop it would shock the hell out of me.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #14289 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 19:51:24 »
Is it really dry where you are? When I was in college (Downtown Detroit, MI), the dorms were cold and dry as **** and every time I opened up my laptop it would shock the hell out of me.

Don't think downtown toronto is particularly dry... but my office has the heat on full blast. Whenever I move around a lot I get shocked (100% every time I go to the fridge to grab a can of soda I get shocked, every ****ing time)
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #14290 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 20:35:50 »
Where can I get replacement LED overlays? Like this one

Show Image

A good place to start: http://www.pckeyboard.com/page/product/LED
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #14291 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 05:21:00 »
Cheapest way to get a HHKB to the UK? With shipping/taxes from elitekeyboards it gets to $300 from the $200.

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14292 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 10:55:39 »
Where do I get a Yarbo PS/2 cable, if that's even possible?

Cheapest way to get a HHKB to the UK? With shipping/taxes from elitekeyboards it gets to $300 from the $200.

Probably buying one off the classifieds. From what I know Topre stuff is a little uncommon in the EU due to the high import taxes. Even if you had someone send one from the US, It'd still be like $30-35 just to ship it.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 January 2016, 10:58:14 by jerue »

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #14293 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 11:14:51 »
So I did a whatchamacall "bad" job soldering my new Alps board, and the 1 key is not working. There are three spare switch placements left on the board, and I was thinking of simply using tinytiny cables to route through those instead.
However, the switch is still connected to one of the holes on the original 1 placement, since I only wrecked the other.
How would this affect the matrix?

Offline Bucake

« Reply #14294 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 12:07:40 »

geekhack user Evo_Spec helped me proxy a hhkb from japan.
from EK or PFU directly would've cost me a lot more.
he was very communicative and helpful, made it very clear how it would work and what my options were.
so he's a good choice if you want a new, un-used HHKB :)
IBM Model F XT // Realforce 87U 55g Type-S // HHKBP2 45g Type-S // KBT Pure Pro Cherry MX Red

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #14295 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 13:10:51 »
I'm looking at the Phantom PCB and Plate from mechanical keyboards.com, what cases would the plate be compatible with?

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #14296 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 14:45:55 »
I'm looking at the Phantom PCB and Plate from mechanical keyboards.com, what cases would the plate be compatible with?

Filco TKL cases, and these when Mechanicalkeyboards gets them back in stock.

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=280

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #14297 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 21:22:42 »
Large differences. Weight, feel, sound, price... It's really too large a question to answer... But the short one is that Poly and Carbon are not good options, and SS and Alu are pretty similar, though most prefer SS to Alu due to the weight.

Edit: Note, this is based on what I've read and what little experience I have with the subject. I've never tried Poly and Carbon, but Carbon is really expensive, and Poly flexes like... well, like Polyurethane.

Couldn't let this go without correcting it. Carbon fiber and polycarb plates (probably polycarbonate rather than polyurethane, though I think both have been made at one point or another) are not "bad" they just feel different. They have flex to them which many people like, for tactile Cherry switches especially. It's similar to having PCB mount switches.

Additionally, typically stainless steel has less flex than aluminum.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 January 2016, 21:24:23 by pr0ximity »
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #14298 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 21:37:10 »

Couldn't let this go without correcting it. Carbon fiber and polycarb plates (probably polycarbonate rather than polyurethane, though I think both have been made at one point or another) are not "bad" they just feel different. They have flex to them which many people like, for tactile Cherry switches especially. It's similar to having PCB mount switches.

So its like stainless steel is an upgrade from alumunium and carbon is an upgrade to the polycarbonate plate yes?. I don't know what plate to use for my blue alps and green alps build. So its better to use the SS plate for green alps and linear cherry right? And carbon plate for tactile and clicky switches am I right?

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #14299 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 21:48:47 »

So its like stainless steel is an upgrade from alumunium and carbon is an upgrade to the polycarbonate plate yes?. I don't know what plate to use for my blue alps and green alps build. So its better to use the SS plate for green alps and linear cherry right? And carbon plate for tactile and clicky switches am I right?

That seems to be the most common preference, yes.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150