Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 821803 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #8700 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 22:31:25 »
Oh lol I thought you meant the Northern Territory aka the cursed lands. I feel like this will end badly.

That's exactly how all good stories end.  Then we make an El Camino movie when it all falls apart.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8701 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 23:17:37 »
Oh lol I thought you meant the Northern Territory aka the cursed lands. I feel like this will end badly.

That's exactly how all good stories end.  Then we make an El Camino movie when it all falls apart.

We could probably just sell nangs legally in Melbourne. Kids love nangs.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8702 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 23:41:37 »

Get in on the ground floor before AU legalizes marijuana and corner the entire market!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #8703 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 00:08:21 »

Get in on the ground floor before AU legalizes marijuana and corner the entire market!

/headscratch , idk if walking around with pressure vessels is all that covert.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8704 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 00:13:15 »

/headscratch , idk if walking around with pressure vessels is all that covert.

my comment has nothing to do with nangs (had to look that up) but I like that you thought it did tp  :))

you don't smoke weed out of a O2 filled lightbulb

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8705 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 00:41:29 »
Alright so apparently me, TP and NT are going to start slinging weed and nangs in Melbourne.

Offline iri

« Reply #8706 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 04:01:17 »

Tp you would melt in the NT heat. I melted in the NT. The drugs would melt also.

NT = Noisy turtle,  I mean't we go in as a 2 #Ronery guy + Fanpeeps family team,   it's not like real jobs r all that enticing.

Surly pos Fire, Australia will have a depressed economy which will bolster sales of Alternative Pharma Feel goods. kekeke

Oh lol I thought you meant the Northern Territory aka the cursed lands.
NT isn't burning though, is it?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8707 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 04:07:45 »

Tp you would melt in the NT heat. I melted in the NT. The drugs would melt also.

NT = Noisy turtle,  I mean't we go in as a 2 #Ronery guy + Fanpeeps family team,   it's not like real jobs r all that enticing.

Surly pos Fire, Australia will have a depressed economy which will bolster sales of Alternative Pharma Feel goods. kekeke

Oh lol I thought you meant the Northern Territory aka the cursed lands.
NT isn't burning though, is it?

The NT does not need to be burning to burn you with its terrible weather. It is so dead also.

Offline iri

« Reply #8708 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 04:16:56 »
Oh but Darwin is so alive!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #8709 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 04:26:57 »
I chased a job in Nogales that was IT for years, I got really lucky
You could have a job seizing kilograms of mj while on horseback!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • I like keebs and cereal
    • My promotion link
« Reply #8710 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 06:57:42 »
Did work. Took photos as part of club duties

Offline jacethesaltsculptor

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
« Reply #8711 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 19:53:19 »
Alright so apparently me, TP and NT are going to start slinging weed and nangs in Melbourne.

Can I come? that sounds like fun.  :D

I want to even know what Nangs are, I feel like I'll learn pretty quick if I have to sell them.

Sides Aussie slang is considered really cool in the U.S. at least from where I'm from.

Unicomp M122 - Unicomp Classic Trackball - IBM Model M13 - IBM Model F122 - IBM Model F Bigfoot - IBM Model F AT - Ducky Shine 3 Yellow

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8712 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 20:18:57 »

Can I come? that sounds like fun.  :D

I want to even know what Nangs are, I feel like I'll learn pretty quick if I have to sell them.

Sides Aussie slang is considered really cool in the U.S. at least from where I'm from.

The more the merrier, we can share the prison sentence around and reduce culpability.

Offline Myteethfeelweird

« Reply #8713 on: Sat, 11 January 2020, 21:22:45 »
I went to find a bigger bin to put all my keycaps in. This would be the fourth time I've had to upsize. And the other bins become home to all my unassembled kits. Okay, maybe I'm hoarding.

Offline phinix

« Reply #8714 on: Mon, 13 January 2020, 04:10:11 »
Ordered some toffee syrup for my morning in-car coffee.
I had caramel and toffee coffee and found that toffee was really delicious, so decided to get myself that flavour syrup.
7500 | 1080Ti | 2x 1TB SSD | Z270 ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Philips 40" 4K BDM4065UC | Cooltek UMX1
Realforce R2 55g Novatouched | Realforce 87U 55 | Model M | Logitech MX518 Legend | X52 PRO
SA: Carbon, Penumbra, 7bit's Round6, Amber Screen Cherry: OG double shot XDA: Canvas MDA: Big Bone

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::
star citizen :::  CMDR Phinix 325A LTI

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My promotion link
« Reply #8715 on: Mon, 13 January 2020, 06:46:49 »
Did work on culminating project and math ):

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #8716 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 15:10:17 »
Finished truing my second bike wheel build, it's not perfect but so much closer than the first :D

234968-0

Ducky Zero, MX Reds    JD40, Jailhouse Blues           GH60
Soarer controller

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My promotion link
« Reply #8717 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 17:49:48 »
I ate too much M&Ms at the super bowl party

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #8718 on: Wed, 05 February 2020, 18:28:38 »
I bought a qlavier lube station I didn't need.  Also looked at assdrop to see if the alt high-profile was selling now.  My wallet was glad it wasn't.
HHKB Pro 2 | KUL ES-87 | Varmilo VA87MR | Pok3r w/R1 Box Yellows (boo!) | RF87U 55g x2 | FC660M x2

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My promotion link
« Reply #8719 on: Mon, 10 February 2020, 20:24:46 »
watching Westminster Dog Show