Author Topic: Writing thread  (Read 994 times)

Offline vsdubstep

Writing thread
« on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 10:34:15 »
Post your attempts at fine literature here. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad, because everyone has to start somewhere.

Maybe this will be a good excuse for you to use your keyboard(s).

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Re: Writing thread
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 10:41:02 »
And being in the state of arousal that I was, I didst bend her over, and proceed to layeth the pipe.

I can do this all day. And not the writing part. ;)

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 10:43:13 »
No one believed me when I warned them. No one prepared.

I saw it from a long way. I could feel it in my bones. The chilly winds that
  came when you opened the window. It could only have one possible explanation:
  the snow-giant-dinosaurs were coming.

It was no surprise that, with the initial attacks, 70% of the world population
  was killed, left to die, or frozen. It was also no surprise that the remaining
  people's power contacted me. Asked me to save them.

I had to resist the urge to say 'No'. Just for the 'I told you so' moment it
  would bring. But I didn't.

It was a risky plan. Many more would die, but men would survive, and the evil
  snow-giant-dinosaurs would not.

So, armed with heaters, boiling water from England hot water taps, and, most
  importantly, our duvets, we fought.

The water took its share of them, melting their legs, making it possible for the
  heaters to destroy their terrifying snow heads.

Their weapons were powerful, but our duvet-shields proved worthy of their fame.
  But the battle lasted for days, and they couldn't stand to such an enormous
  charge of ice spikes, snow balls with rocks in them, and laser weapons. Because
  clearly the snow-giant-dinosaurs had laser weapons.

After 5 days and 5 nights, it was over. They were defeated. We had won.

I had paid the ultimate price; I died. I was found 3 days later, in a cave
  created by a giant snow ball. I was enveloped by my duvet shield, much like a
  sausage roll.

To this day, that image is what reminds Humanity of their mistakes, of their
  failure to foresee the attacks. It keeps them ever vigilant.

But, mostly important, it reminds them that I was right. Suckers.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 17:00:09 »
It was a dark and stormy night.  The End.  Thank you for reading.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 17:02:58 »
I really can not read but would you believe to get some reprieve I just look at photos of dodos.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 17:20:09 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ