Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4288273 times)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #8850 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 18:47:09 »
The people above me moved out over the weekend, so maintenance has been renovating the apartment above me all day. The banging and going up and down the stairs is fine they are just doing their jobs.

It's the thousand decibel Mexican circus music they are blaring on their ghetto blaster so loud it sounds like it's being played in my apartment for going on 5 hours now that is pissing me off. Every ****ing song sounds exactly the same, is anyone else familiar with this style of poison music?

The people above me sound like they are beating each other to death. It's college apartments so they are quite notorious for throwing parties, they have already racked up $2,100 in fines.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8851 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 18:47:27 »
The people above me moved out over the weekend, so maintenance has been renovating the apartment above me all day. The banging and going up and down the stairs is fine they are just doing their jobs.

It's the thousand decibel Mexican circus music they are blaring on their ghetto blaster so loud it sounds like it's being played in my apartment for going on 5 hours now that is pissing me off. Every ****ing song sounds exactly the same, is anyone else familiar with this style of poison music?

Go outside, you might enjoy it.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8852 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 18:49:33 »

Go outside, you might enjoy it.

I left for 2 hrs to run errands already just to not listen to it :))
They will be done for the day in about 10 mins, but will probably be back tomorrow.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8853 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 19:50:58 »
I normally don't care what people post here if it doesn't interest me
but the amount of what I call "JUNK" post for chasing brocaps requrement is so massive and start to bother me, like seriously

"very nice!"
"I want one too"
and when they start derailing the topic of the thread #seriously
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #8854 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 19:52:08 »

but the amount of what I call "JUNK" post for chasing brocaps requrement is so massive and start to bother me, like seriously

"very nice!"
"I want one too"

Very nice!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8855 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 19:52:45 »

"very nice!"
"I want one too"

Very nice!

Thank you!
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8856 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 20:00:34 »

"very nice!"
"I want one too"

Very nice!

Thank you!
I reply

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8857 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 20:01:22 »

"very nice!"
"I want one too"

Very nice!

Thank you!
I reply

Cool reply

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8858 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 20:02:04 »

"very nice!"
"I want one too"

Very nice!

Thank you!
I reply

Cool reply
-thumb-

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #8859 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 20:08:15 »
;_; I'm going to get some beautiful mail tomorrow.

y must the wait be so long though

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #8860 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 20:47:41 »
Today at work I had an altercation with my boss. He was being unreasonable. I was trying to do what he wanted, but nothing I was saying was making him happy. I expressed my frustration about this, calmly. I said that I'm trying to give him the information he wants, but that nothing I'm coming up with seems to be right. I feel like there is no right answer. He replies that it is "unecessary to come at me like that". Now, I can be a good deal self destructive when the moment is right, but this was not one of those times. I felt like I was totally calm, and just trying to express that I didn't know what he was after. To be honest, I think he was in a bad mood and no matter what I said or did it was going to be wrong, or not enough. I find this extraordinarily difficult to deal with. We went back and forth (in front of two of my co-workers) for close to 15 minutes, all the while me getting more exasperated. Finally I got up and walked out of the meeting. I grabbed my **** from my desk and walked out the door. It was 3 in the afternoon, a full 2 hours before my day was done. I'm quite sure I'll have to answer for that tomorrow.  :rolleyes:

If anyone has any advice on how to deal with someone who *knows* they are right, and *knows* they have the one and only right answer, yet won't tell you what it is, all while leaving you to twist in the wind in front of a room full of peers I'd love to hear it. Cause right now I'm ready to tell him to screw, and I'm pretty sure that won't help my case in the long run.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #8861 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:01:52 »
Today at work I had an altercation with my boss. He was being unreasonable. I was trying to do what he wanted, but nothing I was saying was making him happy. I expressed my frustration about this, calmly. I said that I'm trying to give him the information he wants, but that nothing I'm coming up with seems to be right. I feel like there is no right answer. He replies that it is "unecessary to come at me like that". Now, I can be a good deal self destructive when the moment is right, but this was not one of those times. I felt like I was totally calm, and just trying to express that I didn't know what he was after. To be honest, I think he was in a bad mood and no matter what I said or did it was going to be wrong, or not enough. I find this extraordinarily difficult to deal with. We went back and forth (in front of two of my co-workers) for close to 15 minutes, all the while me getting more exasperated. Finally I got up and walked out of the meeting. I grabbed my **** from my desk and walked out the door. It was 3 in the afternoon, a full 2 hours before my day was done. I'm quite sure I'll have to answer for that tomorrow.  :rolleyes:

If anyone has any advice on how to deal with someone who *knows* they are right, and *knows* they have the one and only right answer, yet won't tell you what it is, all while leaving you to twist in the wind in front of a room full of peers I'd love to hear it. Cause right now I'm ready to tell him to screw, and I'm pretty sure that won't help my case in the long run.

it's hard to say as it depends on the situation. if they are calling you out during a meeting in public, just be like "hmm, okay, i'll take your criticism into account, can we perhaps talk about this after the meeting out of respect for other people's time?"

then talk to them afterwards in a really objective manner. just ask them, what was the problem with my presentation, and how can i work to fix it, even if you know 100% it's BS. he'll probably spew some BS and then you can just nod and smile and pretend like you care, and be like, "If I change that will it be better?".

At least that's what I had to do once at an old job. Seemed to work; boss apologized after and said he was having a bad day and was impressed how well I took it.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #8862 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:06:11 »
im sad
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #8863 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:07:25 »
im sad

You need to talk, I'm here. I'm sad on the regular. Venting helps.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #8866 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:11:12 »

it's hard to say as it depends on the situation. if they are calling you out during a meeting in public, just be like "hmm, okay, i'll take your criticism into account, can we perhaps talk about this after the meeting out of respect for other people's time?"

then talk to them afterwards in a really objective manner. just ask them, what was the problem with my presentation, and how can i work to fix it, even if you know 100% it's BS. he'll probably spew some BS and then you can just nod and smile and pretend like you care, and be like, "If I change that will it be better?".

At least that's what I had to do once at an old job. Seemed to work; boss apologized after and said he was having a bad day and was impressed how well I took it.

This is pretty good advice. Even though it will kill me to act like he is right, you are probably spot on. Corporate life sux.

I know I replied twice in a row without using multi quote in a single post. Forgive me, I'm on mobile.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #8870 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:15:43 »
great now im sadder

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #8871 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:16:04 »

Oof. The fact that it happened in front of other people is good and bad. Good because he can't claim something happened that didn't (unless he gets the others to lie), and bad because he may feel that you tried to challenge him in front of others and then walked out on him.

You definitely need to decide how you want your future relationship to go with this guy.
  - If you want to try and just keep your head down you'll probably have to act contrite and take some of the blame, even if there's nothing you did wrong.
  - If you want to fight for a "better" (for varying degrees of the word) working relationship I'd probably roll in and confront him tomorrow and explain exactly how he was acting and how he made you feel. Some people are much more manageable one-on-one and can even change (hey hope springs eternal).

The thing you probably don't want to do is roll in like nothing happened.
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:21:33 by jbondeson »

Offline dutC4

« Reply #8872 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:20:30 »
 :blank:
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 December 2016, 15:05:52 by dutC4 »

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8873 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:20:47 »

Oof. The fact that it happened in front of other people is good and bad. Good because he can't claim something happened that didn't (unless he gets the others to lie), and bad because he may feel that you tried to challenge him in front of others and then walked out on him.

You definitely need to decide what you want the future relationship to go with this guy.
  - If you want to try and just keep your head down you'll probably have to act contrite and take some of the blame, even if there's nothing you did wrong.
  - If you want to fight for a "better" (for varying degrees of the word) working relationship I'd probably roll in and confront him tomorrow and explain exactly how he was acting and how he made you feel. Some people are much more manageable one-on-one and can even change (hey hope springs eternal).

This is good advice.

I had a boss like yours inanis, and he blasted me for something I didn't do in front of a coworker right as I was about to leave for the day. I confronted him the next day, and I think he respected me for it because we never butted heads again after that. I will say that you really need to know the personality of your boss if you choose that route. Some people aren't going to take being confronted well and can react poorly. It will definitely be important to keep a level head tomorrow, and as stated above don't roll in and act like nothing happened.

Offline Spopepro

« Reply #8874 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:47:06 »

You definitely need to decide how you want your future relationship to go with this guy.

The one thing I will add:  If this is the kind of place that has an HR department, you need to involve them ASAP.  I recognize that not all businesses have them, but if you do, never, ever, never, never attempt to solve any serious workplace related conflict on your own.  An even longer-shot is if you are part of a union, have a rep (which can be any member) *and* HR involved in everything.  It is literally HRs job to mediate and make sure that everyone is doing what they should to be respectful, safe, and productive.  They aren't there just for the paperwork.

I'm going to sound old here (which... I probably am... sigh) but way too often I see young people trying to solve their own problems in the workplace thinking that they are "self-starters" or something like that.  Nope.  Taking initiative on a task or project, great.  Doing it to try and work out a serious conflict with a co-worker or superior, bad idea.  There are currently multiple people in my workplace who are on administrative leave (and in serious trouble) because they tried to take action on their own with regards to a conflict with a superior and ended up doing something they should not have.

And that's good enough for my grump: we don't *have* enough people working in that dept. to place a number of people on leave and still get **** done.  This is going to be a disaster.

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #8875 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:55:07 »

The one thing I will add:  If this is the kind of place that has an HR department, you need to involve them ASAP.  I recognize that not all businesses have them, but if you do, never, ever, never, never attempt to solve any serious workplace related conflict on your own.  An even longer-shot is if you are part of a union, have a rep (which can be any member) *and* HR involved in everything.  It is literally HRs job to mediate and make sure that everyone is doing what they should to be respectful, safe, and productive.  They aren't there just for the paperwork.

I'm going to sound old here (which... I probably am... sigh) but way too often I see young people trying to solve their own problems in the workplace thinking that they are "self-starters" or something like that.  Nope.  Taking initiative on a task or project, great.  Doing it to try and work out a serious conflict with a co-worker or superior, bad idea.  There are currently multiple people in my workplace who are on administrative leave (and in serious trouble) because they tried to take action on their own with regards to a conflict with a superior and ended up doing something they should not have.

And that's good enough for my grump: we don't *have* enough people working in that dept. to place a number of people on leave and still get **** done.  This is going to be a disaster.

I'm not as bullish on corporate HR depts as you apparently are. The first goal of an HR dept isn't to help the employees, it's to protect the company. And when you have male superior in a clash a female subordinate it gets dicey in HR's eyes. They wouldn't be my go to unless I knew quite certainly where I stood vs the other party.

If HR is involved priority #1 is documentation.

Offline Spopepro

« Reply #8876 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 22:28:55 »

I'm not as bullish on corporate HR depts as you apparently are. The first goal of an HR dept isn't to help the employees, it's to protect the company. And when you have male superior in a clash a female subordinate it gets dicey in HR's eyes. They wouldn't be my go to unless I knew quite certainly where I stood vs the other party.

If HR is involved priority #1 is documentation.

I'm bullish because of seeing too many situations gone bad, and the wrong person losing their job because of it.  Yeah, they will protect the company, but that also includes protection from wrongful termination, harassment, and other big problems that stem from employee conflicts.  More often than not the company and employee goals should line up (everyone productive, content, working together).  Our director of HR referrs to herself as the "dean of employees".  No, they aren't there to be your friend, but they are there to hand out wrist slaps when needed and fix serious issues.  Every HR dept I've had has considered conversations to be confidential unless they absolutely can't be for legal reasons.

A few things to note, which might slant my viewpoint: we have 3 different unions, everyone is on contract (no at-wills), I am part of management, I'm in an industry with significant legal influence on employment situations.  My experience likely is worth less the smaller the company is.

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #8877 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 01:21:07 »
That I can't get better at my other hobby
I speedsolve Rubik's cubes for fun, and it takes me around ~12 seconds on average to solve. I've been trying to get down to under 10 second averages consistently, but can't seem to get there, no matter how much I practice.
I guess I've just hit a barrier, that a lot of people face, and takes a lot of time to get though.

It goes without saying thought that's still insanely fast. I can onlyone layer :P
Yeah, definitely seems very fast to those who don't know much about it.  :D

I got into this in highschool and couldnt break 20-25~ seconds. I have since forgotten every algorithm.

I don't understand how to get involved with this community.

What do you mean?

I guess I'm just not content with only buying stuff. I want to somehow like organize or design something, but I don't really have the skills to design something, and I don't have the trust of the community or the experience to organize something.

Negative Nancy.

Also, weirdly enough, some members don't feel that welcoming, but that's probably just my imagination.

Love you trenz. Creating **** is more work than it's made out to be, but if you're passionate, go get em tiger.

Acne. Never have I had such a self-confidence hit than from acne. I get frustrated every time I look in the mirror.

Get some antibiotics and some nice face creams. You'll need a scrub, cleanser, toner/balance-er. Some wipes for throughout the day will help.
If it's on your chest or back it's really not a big deal, most people of the opposite sex as just as concerned as you are.

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #8878 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 01:32:41 »
Worked right through lunch and now it's too late to eat and my head hurts.

I know that feeling.  It's 2:30 and I'm just now getting the chance to eat lunch.

I've found that you've got to set boundaries with yourself at work for this stuff because if you are willing to skip lunch, work late or whatever people will start expecting it of you and exploit the crap out of you

It's the exception for me.  Don't know about for Ray.  It's on the DL and only when I'm in the field since government jobs tend to be more strict about that kind of thing.
Oh yeah I'm one of those who eats at the same time everyday so its definitely not normal for me.

And I know I'm the last person the complain but all these spammers are awful, can we have a 20 posts per hour limit and then a time out?

I'll give you an agree on this one. Should take some time and think about your posts.

im sad

stop lying

im sad

stop lying

.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

great now im sad

stop lying

.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

great now im sad

great now im sadder

Mod Edit: User has been warned for this post.  This is not the proper way to deal with an issue, and you all know it.  We don't need to fling more feces to fix our problems.  If you honestly can't handle talking through a problem with another user or ignoring them effectively, please simply report the offending posts.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8879 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 02:09:36 »
Wow Taylor, way to be a downer on there hot date...

Offline ANightOnCloudNine

« Reply #8880 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 02:27:28 »
That a llama emoji exists  :llama:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #8881 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 02:37:14 »
More
Worked right through lunch and now it's too late to eat and my head hurts.

I know that feeling.  It's 2:30 and I'm just now getting the chance to eat lunch.

I've found that you've got to set boundaries with yourself at work for this stuff because if you are willing to skip lunch, work late or whatever people will start expecting it of you and exploit the crap out of you

It's the exception for me.  Don't know about for Ray.  It's on the DL and only when I'm in the field since government jobs tend to be more strict about that kind of thing.
Oh yeah I'm one of those who eats at the same time everyday so its definitely not normal for me.

And I know I'm the last person the complain but all these spammers are awful, can we have a 20 posts per hour limit and then a time out?

I'll give you an agree on this one. Should take some time and think about your posts.

im sad

stop lying

im sad

stop lying

.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

great now im sad

stop lying

.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

great now im sad

great now im sadder

k. let me know when you decide to hop off my ****.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 November 2015, 02:39:43 by demik »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8882 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 02:37:46 »
MGSV spoilers:

More
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/3rftjs/konami_confirms_closure_of_kojima_productions_los/cwnqt4s

Stupid mother ****er dosnt understand anything of what MGSV was, yet still posts his moronic opinion only to get upvoted by other clueless ****s. Reddit.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #8883 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 03:08:16 »

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Offline iri

« Reply #8884 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 04:46:21 »
I just got a text from someone saying he was asked by my landlord to carry a risk assessment on the flat I'm living in and that he has the keys. What the ****.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8885 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 06:59:50 »
I pulled that whole "fall asleep immediately after getting home from work for almost 7 hours". Woke up at midnight, tried to go back to sleep, worked for a little bit, woke up again and stayed awake until about 5am; sure enough at 6:30 I didn't wanna wake up.

At least since I missed dinner last night and had a light breakfast I have an excuse to get Taco Bell for lunch.

>.<

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #8886 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 07:38:04 »
MGSV spoilers:

More
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/3rftjs/konami_confirms_closure_of_kojima_productions_los/cwnqt4s

Stupid mother ****er dosnt understand anything of what MGSV was, yet still posts his moronic opinion only to get upvoted by other clueless ****s. Reddit.

:(
Last MGS with Hideo as well  :'(

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8887 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 07:43:50 »
MGSV spoilers:

More

:(
Last MGS with Hideo as well  :'(

That's fine and has been well known for ages, it's pretty ****ed up to close a studio a month or so after the one product it was to develop and support launched... #konami

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8888 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 07:46:39 »
I need to finish MGSV. I'm about 25% of the way through it. Such a good game.

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8889 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 09:03:31 »
You'd think after the 150th user calls in to report an issue that people would stop calling in...they never stop calling in...

For context: one of our major systems is not working since it can't pass authentication credentials through. Technician status: stumped.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8890 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 09:07:10 »
I don't know why my room is so dusty these days. I left my keyboard unattended for a week and it's covered with dust. My poor, poor Realforce and SSK. I need one of those dust blower thingy that Bro Caps showed a photo of, which I can't seemed to recall the name of the brand at this moment!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8891 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 09:10:29 »
I don't know why my room is so dusty these days. I left my keyboard unattended for a week and it's covered with dust. My poor, poor Realforce and SSK. I need one of those dust blower thingy that Bro Caps showed a photo of, which I can't seemed to recall the name of the brand at this moment!

The Datavac?

Also, I'd much prefer keyboard covers.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8892 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 09:13:50 »
YES! Datavac. I need to get one of those but I don't know if it makes sense to import them. And just a moment ago I saw a hair went into the keyboard. A hair! Who's been playing near my PC! Omigosh!! And by gosh! A yellow highlighter, so near the Realforce. Does she has any idea how dangerous that pen is?!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #8893 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 09:26:49 »
Does anyone know a geekhacker in Switzerland as I really need one and have tracked down the game for £30 with free shipping to anyone in Switzerland but they don't ship outside so I need someone NEED them
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #8894 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 10:15:45 »

I think we've all (well, speaking for myself at least :-[ ) done that before.  Seems a bit overkill to squash it every time it comes up.  I like that we can engage in banter and not be worried about the hammer coming down all the time.

Offline RAMPSKALLE

« Reply #8895 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 10:17:47 »
I'm really bothered that I lurk too much and don't post enough. Now I'm missing out on the thrills of the brocaps sale.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #8896 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 10:27:02 »
I'm really bothered that I lurk too much and don't post enough. Now I'm missing out on the thrills of the brocaps sale.

You probably weren't going to win anyway.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8897 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 10:49:32 »
I understand this point. But even if that is the case, she wasn't doing anything to antagonize him right further (that I saw anyway). Why keep it going? It just seems like two wrongs don't make a right. Wouldn't everyone benefit from just dropping this whole thing so we can go back to our normal *****ing about life in this thread?

What happened with your boss?

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #8898 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 10:51:33 »
I understand this point. But even if that is the case, she wasn't doing anything to antagonize him right further (that I saw anyway). Why keep it going? It just seems like two wrongs don't make a right. Wouldn't everyone benefit from just dropping this whole thing so we can go back to our normal *****ing about life in this thread?

What happened with your boss?
I haven't talked to him yet.  :-X I'm still not sure what I'm going to say. I don't think I was wrong that he was being ****ish, But I do realize it was not good to just walk out, so I've to to apologize for that. He has been in meetings all day, so I'm not actively avoiding him. I'm not seeking him out either.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #8899 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 11:01:30 »
I need $12k or so to take down trees in my yard so I don't have to spend 2 months a year raking the ****. And by ****, I mean figuratively and literally... dog ****, cat ****, squirrel ****. **** off trees (the plants and the GH account for naming himself that), neighbors who let their cats and dogs run rampant, and the borough for not allowing me to fire a pellet gun or 22 in a residential area so I can haz squirrel meat for dinner.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.