Author Topic: geekhack bf4 server  (Read 24368 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: geekhack bf4 server
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:38:50 »
The big question regarding graphics settings in BF4 is; does it actually matter?
TBH I don't think turning the graphics all the way down will improve the experience at all for public play, with the exception of competitive games like Quake/Warsow, where public is more srs than most games.

Pro players, yeah, they might, since their goal is to get money out of it, but I think the overall experience for a casual public player will be better with high graphics settings provided it runs smooth.

High Quality Textures, Geometry, and Anti-aliasing are all that matter.

I don't give two ****s about shadows or particles.

The only thing that matters are the two little number at the end of the round, K/D Ratio and Kills

Even if that's all you care about, graphics settings still won't matter much as long as the game runs fairly smooth. Even if framerate drops below 60 it won't make any difference for pub play.
Also, here's a hint; this is Battlefield we're talking about, kills don't matter, KD ratio means nothing. What matters is your score and your team winning. You play the objective in BF, if all you care about is kills then you might as well go play COD instead.

Really now..... this is what people tell themselves... the kills don't matter ???

You're allowed to play the game in which ever way you want to...  but.. winning however is always highly correlated to KDR....

True, in the process of winning the game you will sometimes get a high KDR, but you can be a massive help without getting any kills. Capping points, repairing vehicles, reviving teammates, handing out ammo, ferrying people and making sure your team has map control, lots of things you can do to give your team an advantage that won't get you kills.

Sure, someone's gotta kill the enemies, but you also need someone to fly the transport heli, someone to focus on taking out vehicles, which won't net you a whole bunch of kills, and stuff like that.

My point is; in objective based games you can contribute a whole lot without focusing on kills.

This part of the game is essentially playing the role of a lunch lady...

I don't deny that it benefits the team... but... there's no such thing as Pr0 lunch-lady...

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 20:20:06 »
Are there any GH users on it? When I hop on this Friday the first thing I will type will be HIGH GH USERS!
That is if I don't kicked for high ping. 150ms.

Offline khaangaaroo

« Reply #102 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 13:29:47 »
Is this server getting some love? I'm thinking of getting bf4 when black friday rolls around.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #103 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 23:45:40 »
im so bad at FPS these days haha

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #104 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 02:08:27 »
im so bad at FPS these days haha

Nawh, I don't think you're worse, it's just very different than the older games.. because there's more screen clutter, so target acquisition is much less straight forward..

it's harder to see the target against the background..

Whereas in OG fps, the things you shoot at is very clear and distinct, imparting more of a "flow feel"..

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #105 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 11:53:39 »
yeah...i booted up BF4 yesterday, and went 0-5 within 30 mins
i was like "WTF?!"
then again i was also killed twice immediately upon spawn from a tank...

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #106 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 12:00:57 »
I would really want to play battlefield 4, but it's too expensive, I'm still playing BF3 that I got from the bundle 5$ deal. Would really love to join you guys though! Have fun!

Offline darkfire32

« Reply #107 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 16:53:46 »
I would really want to play battlefield 4, but it's too expensive, I'm still playing BF3 that I got from the bundle 5$ deal. Would really love to join you guys though! Have fun!

Would you be willing to spend $30 on it? Also drive over to a GameSpot on black Friday?

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #108 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 15:01:30 »
yeah...i booted up BF4 yesterday, and went 0-5 within 30 mins
i was like "WTF?!"
then again i was also killed twice immediately upon spawn from a tank...

You must have all like.. "im awful at video games". And I would have said yes you are terrible.
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red

Offline Neal

« Reply #109 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 08:52:30 »
 :thumb: for map rotation, I dislike large maps. :/

Also: My game keeps crashing: http://puu.sh/5n43O.jpg

-_-
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 November 2013, 09:09:31 by Neal »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 11:53:20 »
:thumb: for map rotation, I dislike large maps. :/

Also: My game keeps crashing: http://puu.sh/5n43O.jpg

-_-

That looks like a really fun game.  :)

Offline Concernedgamer

« Reply #111 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 19:39:52 »
I would like to bring something up. I enjoyed playing on Broserver and had it in my favourites. But...I was not having my day and lots of hits seemed to be spot on but missing. I got called "Worst EU Player", and got kicked out by BunnyLakes.

There was someone sticking out for me saying he shouldn't flame his own teammate at that time. Then when someone asked Bunny to kick someone with high ping he said "I only kick Zodiac". My response was "For no reason :(". I got kicked 2 times after that.

I know it is his right since he pays for the server, but treating people with no respect while they are having fun and like to play on someone's server is making me post this here.

BunnyLakes, good luck with your server, hopefully you will allow new players to learn the game even on Broserver.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 November 2013, 07:41:38 by Concernedgamer »

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #112 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 19:40:34 »
I really want to get this game...Christmas come sooner..

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 23:19:13 »

FYI black friday gamestop's got this for $30.00 for PC

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #114 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 04:46:13 »
I would like to bring something up. I enjoyed playing on Broserver and had it in my favourites. But...I was not having my day and lots of hits seemed to be spot on but missing. I got called "Worst EU Player", and got kicked out by BunnyLakes.

There was someone sticking out for me saying he shouldn't flame his own teammate at that time. Then when someone asked Bunny to kick someone with high ping he said "I only kick Zodiac". My response was "For no reason :(". I got kicked 2 times after that. My advice to everyone is to unfavorite and ignore this server since it is administrated by a so called "Badmin". You can google Badmin and Battlefield and read about several examples of OP's behaviour.
I know it is his right since he pays for the server, but treating people with no respect while they are having fun and like to play on someone's server is making me post this here.

BunnyLakes, good luck with your server, hopefully you will allow new players to learn the game even on Broserver, or otherwise mention that it is a pro-only server.

you werent kicked because you were bad, ill play bad people all day happily, you got kicked because for the fourth time we had seen you there, harassing people, calling people hackers, insulting teammates for apparently not playing the objective even though you were the bottom of the board, i ordinarily wouldnt care, however i had received several complaints from friends of mine about your comments, now admittedly, i should have just kicked you and said nothing, but i like to have a little fun and thats all those comments were about, we want a nice atmosphere for everyone on the server, and sadly you were tainting some people experiences with your constant commenting on the quality of their play, so i gave it back a little

you are welcome on the server but the constant moaning has to stop

to summarize, it isnt a pro only server, its a bro only server, and if you dont act like one, we wont treat you like one

« Last Edit: Wed, 20 November 2013, 04:56:58 by BunnyLake »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Concernedgamer

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 07:03:56 »
I have never called anyone hacker, the only thing I typed in chat which you can see in the chatlog is telling people where the enemy was, like C or A. Rallying the team by saying: Defend A everyone! and then you asked me if I had a tip to improve your gameplay, but seeiing your rank I already know you were joking. I just replied with: Let's defend B.

I never badmouthed people, never called someone a hacker and not offending people personally about their playstyle or playing wrong. I am fairly new to Battlefield myself.
Again, you can check this in the chatlog, maybe you mixed me up with someone else.
What I think happened at the time itself is that you got annoyed with me calling out attacked flags etc. And we were losing, so I understand if you get pissed about it.

I will continue playing and improving.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 November 2013, 07:54:01 by Concernedgamer »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 08:48:52 »
I have never called anyone hacker, the only thing I typed in chat which you can see in the chatlog is telling people where the enemy was, like C or A. Rallying the team by saying: Defend A everyone! and then you asked me if I had a tip to improve your gameplay, but seeiing your rank I already know you were joking. I just replied with: Let's defend B.

I never badmouthed people, never called someone a hacker and not offending people personally about their playstyle or playing wrong. I am fairly new to Battlefield myself.
Again, you can check this in the chatlog, maybe you mixed me up with someone else.
What I think happened at the time itself is that you got annoyed with me calling out attacked flags etc. And we were losing, so I understand if you get pissed about it.

sir, in all my time owning servers in various games, and this server, i have never kicked anyone, what happened with you was not an isolated incident, this was about what was being said over the course of several sessions, i dont need to argue with you, if i were to pick on people who are being helpful in the chat, i would be banning people every round, what you are suggesting is ridiculous and quite frankly an out right lie, games get won and lost, and if i were to lose a game, im hardly gonna pick on someone trying to be helpful in the chat, the fact is you were bothering friends of mine, on several occasions, to the point that friends of mine would leave if we didnt remove you

i dont know why you see fit to come on here and try and slander me, im sorry if you were offended, but as stated before, if you arent gonna act like a bro, you wont get treated like one, if i was to be doing what your accusing me of, im sure there would be plenty more accounts of it cropping up

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 13:46:39 »
some random chat log banter i just found

[19:24:04] r3c0iL - US Army > ammo plz
[19:24:27] KevintjuhhNL - US Army > goddamn snipers.
[19:24:31] Temem0 > damn you smaw
[19:25:01] r3c0iL - US Army > AMMO
[19:25:33] r3c0iL - US Army > ALTER DU SCHEISS PFOSTEN!)H"W
[19:26:54] Xologar - Chinese Army > lol
[19:30:17] UTZAnesthesia - US Army > Revive ffs
[19:30:42] r3c0iL > ****
[19:31:14] delpiero223 > close
[19:31:15] Dr-MacFly > gg
[19:31:17] Skad0osh > gg
[19:31:18] MajorCandidate > GG
[19:31:19] Xologar > gg
[19:31:20] Teufell8 > gg
[19:31:32] StenJevel > hakuna matata
[19:31:42] Skad0osh > what a wonderful phrase
[19:33:15] delpiero223 > !rank
[19:33:20] delpiero223 > /rank
[19:31:32] StenJevel > hakuna matata
[19:31:42] Skad0osh > what a wonderful phrase

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #118 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 13:48:00 »

FYI black friday gamestop's got this for $30.00 for PC

Maybe i should check that out..thanks

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 14:02:12 »

sir, in all my time owning servers in various games, and this server, i have never kicked anyone, what happened with you was not an isolated incident, this was about what was being said over the course of several sessions, i dont need to argue with you, if i were to pick on people who are being helpful in the chat, i would be banning people every round, what you are suggesting is ridiculous and quite frankly an out right lie, games get won and lost, and if i were to lose a game, im hardly gonna pick on someone trying to be helpful in the chat, the fact is you were bothering friends of mine, on several occasions, to the point that friends of mine would leave if we didnt remove you

i dont know why you see fit to come on here and try and slander me, im sorry if you were offended, but as stated before, if you arent gonna act like a bro, you wont get treated like one, if i was to be doing what your accusing me of, im sure there would be plenty more accounts of it cropping up

I'm pretty sure Concernedgamer is a youngster.. and they tend to say random incoherent things..  isn't there mute in-game? let him play just mute..

I will be getting the game soonish.. want to buy everything at the same time so i can get the bonus points..

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #120 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 14:04:09 »

I'm pretty sure Concernedgamer is a youngster.. and they tend to say random incoherent things..  isn't there mute in-game? let him play just mute..
Show Image

I will be getting the game soonish.. want to buy everything at the same time so i can get the bonus points..

to be honest, im pretty sure he was trolling the server for a while, and came here jsut to continue it, i was just playing along, anyone who knows me or plays with me would laugh reading what he wrote, its that far from the truth

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #121 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 14:15:44 »

Show Image

to be honest, im pretty sure he was trolling the server for a while, and came here jsut to continue it, i was just playing along, anyone who knows me or plays with me would laugh reading what he wrote, its that far from the truth

I have no doubt ur upstanding..

I'm just slightly concerned over the perpetuation of the internet version of punishment (Kick/Ban).

As we know, it's not a very good deterrent.. and may perpetuate hatred..

Lets say concernedgamer vows to seek revenge, learns programming, and becomes a hacker, and messes up your stuff later..

All could be avoided, if we stepped back and show him that, hey, chill out, remain calm, chix dig calm... 

Offline Concernedgamer

« Reply #122 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 15:07:21 »
I think there is a huge misunderstanding here. And I am no youngster with my 33 winters.
My ingame name is AG-Zodiac.  :)

I think you are mixing me up with someone else.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 November 2013, 15:09:24 by Concernedgamer »

Offline KillerCheeze

« Reply #123 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 19:09:13 »
I think there is a huge misunderstanding here. And I am no youngster with my 33 winters.

33 winters? Are you from Westeros or something?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #124 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 19:15:32 »

No mix up, I know exactly who you are sir

Offline Concernedgamer

« Reply #125 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 05:40:43 »
Then you are making up things without any backup and am i done putting effort in defending my case. You server is from my favourite list and I hope you treat people differently. When you blame people for something make sure you have evidence to back it up.

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #126 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 13:34:30 »
Then you are making up things without any backup and am i done putting effort in defending my case. You server is from my favourite list and I hope you treat people differently. When you blame people for something make sure you have evidence to back it up.

baddie
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 16:54:25 »

i do, i have the chat logs, but nobody cares, take your trolling elsewhere

Offline darkfire32

« Reply #128 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 03:20:16 »
Sorry to necro this thread, but is this server still alive? I can't seem to find it in the server browser.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #129 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 10:49:08 »
Sorry to necro this thread, but is this server still alive? I can't seem to find it in the server browser.

you search in EU servers?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #130 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 10:56:29 »
It's running strong, will add eh china rising maps in a few hours, but the server is full right now

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #131 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 11:22:50 »
How have I not seen this yet I haven't really played BF4 since a week or so after it came out, but I think I may try to play tonight if I can get into the server to pew pew and run at tanks with a knife :D
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #132 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 17:53:11 »
wish i had bf4 just so that i could play with you guys. is it as good as bf3 was when that first came out?

To put it quite simply, no.

I have been with Battlefield for nearly 10 years now. This is the worst launch that they have ever had. The game is riddled with bugs, most of them being quite serious, like the one shot kill bug, where a bullet is supposed to do 50% damage, yet it does 100% damage. Helicopters are extremely vulnerable now as you can't really hear when you're being locked onto, flares don't deploy, flares take way too long to reload, etc.

It's still a good game, but it needs a major patch. Not to mention the ridiculous amounts of freezes and crashes the game is going through. Battlefield 3 was like butter compared to this.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #133 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 18:08:05 »
wish i had bf4 just so that i could play with you guys. is it as good as bf3 was when that first came out?

To put it quite simply, no.

I have been with Battlefield for nearly 10 years now. This is the worst launch that they have ever had. The game is riddled with bugs, most of them being quite serious, like the one shot kill bug, where a bullet is supposed to do 50% damage, yet it does 100% damage. Helicopters are extremely vulnerable now as you can't really hear when you're being locked onto, flares don't deploy, flares take way too long to reload, etc.

It's still a good game, but it needs a major patch. Not to mention the ridiculous amounts of freezes and crashes the game is going through. Battlefield 3 was like butter compared to this.

this has now been fixed, and the game is way better than bf3, which was a disaster at launch and throughout

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #134 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 18:20:53 »
It has not been fixed across all platforms, and it's not a very stable fix, either. The one shot kill still happens, I just tested it out tonight in an unranked server with a few friends.

The bugs in BF3 upon launch were funny, they were nothing game breaking. Meaning the core mechanics worked properly. What essentially ruined Battlefield 3 (until they finally managed a proper balance by patch 7) were all the needless weapon nerfs, and private servers (I'm talking about console for this) and all the damned Russian hackers the PC version had.

I still enjoy the game, but I am loosing faith in this franchise, and quickly. I've been with them since the start. I've played every major Battlefield game for a minimum of 500 hours. But when I come home now I don't even feel like playing BF4.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline darkfire32

« Reply #135 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 02:56:15 »
@Bunny: I still can't seem to find the server even though I turned off all of the check marks and just searched for the terms "geekhack" and "geek". Maybe I'm just searching for it wrong. I don't have Premium anyways so I can't really play with all of you on the new maps.

To whoever asked about bf4. I can definitely say that this is the best battlefield that I can't play. Not because my computer can't run it, but with every patch DICE puts out the game gets less and less stable for me. It was fine for me during the beta though I crashed a couple of times. I tried logging in tonight and out of the 15 attempts I tried to join some server, about 13 of them stopped at the Battlelog screen saying that the "server connection was closed" or Origin just straight up kicked me off even though I have ethernet connected to my computer to stop spontaneous disconnections. The 2 games I joined I was able to play for about 10 minutes before it decided that I had enough and dced me. Not even crash, my screen turns black and I see the loading icon before the application closes and all my stat changes and unlocks disappear.

The first couple weeks of bf3, the game ran pretty slow until the drivers caught up to the game. There was the worm-guy bug that harmed no one. AND at no point did I crash and lose all of my progress.

Offline Nojo

« Reply #136 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 03:34:33 »
@Bunny: I still can't seem to find the server even though I turned off all of the check marks and just searched for the terms "geekhack" and "geek". Maybe I'm just searching for it wrong. I don't have Premium anyways so I can't really play with all of you on the new maps.

To whoever asked about bf4. I can definitely say that this is the best battlefield that I can't play. Not because my computer can't run it, but with every patch DICE puts out the game gets less and less stable for me. It was fine for me during the beta though I crashed a couple of times. I tried logging in tonight and out of the 15 attempts I tried to join some server, about 13 of them stopped at the Battlelog screen saying that the "server connection was closed" or Origin just straight up kicked me off even though I have ethernet connected to my computer to stop spontaneous disconnections. The 2 games I joined I was able to play for about 10 minutes before it decided that I had enough and dced me. Not even crash, my screen turns black and I see the loading icon before the application closes and all my stat changes and unlocks disappear.

The first couple weeks of bf3, the game ran pretty slow until the drivers caught up to the game. There was the worm-guy bug that harmed no one. AND at no point did I crash and lose all of my progress.

Here  :))

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/b493e4da-4a38-4ecf-8af0-979668c9947d/BROSERVER/

Too bad I can't play as ping would be too high

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #137 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 07:56:01 »

Exactly this. The game is in need of a major patch and fix because some of the things in the final release are simply unbelievable and completely unacceptable. We paid for a game which essentially, is not finished yet. It just disappointing to see how companies seem to be fine with releasing a half finished product these days, and making millions. They don't even respond to the community on their own official forums anymore - they are still promoting a broken game all over Facebook and Twitter. It's disgusting. I've really lost a lot of faith in DICE in the way that they're handling this.

Yes, they have a double xp event going on right now to "show their appreciation", but people don't want double xp. They just want the game to work. And with the ridiculous Battlepacks now, everyone is ranking up incredibly quickly as well, so they've taken the challenge out of the game. I saw a guy reach rank 100 within the first 10 days. It took me 740 hours to reach Col 100 in Battlefield 3.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #138 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 07:59:02 »

Exactly this. The game is in need of a major patch and fix because some of the things in the final release are simply unbelievable and completely unacceptable. We paid for a game which essentially, is not finished yet. It just disappointing to see how companies seem to be fine with releasing a half finished product these days, and making millions. They don't even respond to the community on their own official forums anymore - they are still promoting a broken game all over Facebook and Twitter. It's disgusting. I've really lost a lot of faith in DICE in the way that they're handling this.

Yes, they have a double xp event going on right now to "show their appreciation", but people don't want double xp. They just want the game to work. And with the ridiculous Battlepacks now, everyone is ranking up incredibly quickly as well, so they've taken the challenge out of the game. I saw a guy reach rank 100 within the first 10 days. It took me 740 hours to reach Col 100 in Battlefield 3.

I have 100 hours in bf4 right now, and I have never had a single crash, I'm not disputing they happen, I have one friend in a group of 5 of us that play every night, and he crashes a couple times a night, but the rest of us have zero issues

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #139 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 08:00:01 »
Then consider yourself very lucky my friend.

*knocks on wood*

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #140 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 09:59:38 »
Do make sure to use the latest beta drivers for both amd and nvidia

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #141 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 10:44:09 »
No offense, but I know what I'm doing. I've been a PC gamer since 1996.

I'm talking more about the imbalances in the game which make it unplayable. The freezing isn't terrible, I freeze once or twice a night, sometimes not at all. It's very random, though Dawnbreaker and Locker have the most problems. The core mechanics of the game are screwed. One shot kills, killed behind cover, all due to terrible netcode. Flares not deploying, invincible helicopters if you have one Engineer repairing.. the repair time is way too fast. You can take a heli from 50% health to 100% health on your own in like 3 seconds. Dog fights last forever.

I could go on and on. There's actually a huge list of problems we wrote down on Battlelog, but I'm too lazy to dig it up now.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #142 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 11:02:22 »

I'm talking more about the imbalances in the game which make it unplayable. The freezing isn't terrible, I freeze once or twice a night, sometimes not at all. It's very random, though Dawnbreaker and Locker have the most problems. The core mechanics of the game are screwed. One shot kills, killed behind cover, all due to terrible netcode. Flares not deploying, invincible helicopters if you have one Engineer repairing.. the repair time is way too fast. You can take a heli from 50% health to 100% health on your own in like 3 seconds. Dog fights last forever.

I could go on and on. There's actually a huge list of problems we wrote down on Battlelog, but I'm too lazy to dig it up now.

One hit kill has been fixed in the latest patch, the net code is slightly wonky but it was in bf3 as well, just takes teamwork to take a chopper down if people are repairing it, dogfights take no time at all if you are good

You seem to not like the game which is fine, or your having issues with your PC, funnily enough the only person I know having a hard time with crashes and net code is also playing on old hardware(670) and windows 7

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #143 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 11:06:00 »

One hit kill has been fixed in the latest patch, the net code is slightly wonky but it was in bf3 as well, just takes teamwork to take a chopper down if people are repairing it, dogfights take no time at all if you are good

You seem to not like the game which is fine, or your having issues with your PC, funnily enough the only person I know having a hard time with crashes and net code is also playing on old hardware(670) and windows 7

=( my GTX 670 4gb is old hardware.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #144 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 11:13:16 »

=( my GTX 670 4gb is old hardware.

well yes but at least its the 4gb

the main issue is, tons of people are playing with 2gb cards on windows 7, and then blaming the game for the issues they have

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #145 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 11:32:06 »

Sorry but it has nothing to do with "being good"

If you have 2 Little Birds dog fighting, and each has 2 Engineers on board repairing, expect that to last for an entire duration of Conquest. No matter how "good" you are, you're not taking the other one down, unless you manage to shoot out both Engineers.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #146 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 11:33:01 »

Sorry but it has nothing to do with "being good"

If you have 2 Little Birds dog fighting, and each has 2 Engineers on board repairing, expect that to last for an entire duration of Conquest. No matter how "good" you are, you're not taking the other one down, unless you manage to shoot out both Engineers.

are you playing on 6 man servers or something

what is everyone else doing lol

also when you mention dog fighting, i took that and responded to that as if you were talking about the jets, we dont call helicopters dog fighting
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 December 2013, 11:34:34 by BunnyLake »

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #147 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 11:42:52 »
Jets are broken too, lol.

But yeah I meant helicopters. By the time an Engineer on the ground pulls out a stinger, expect those fights to last well over 10-15 minutes. What I'm trying to say is that the Engineers repair tool is just way too powerful, and the helicopters too under powered. The balance was perfect in BF3, don't know why they decided to mess around with it.

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #148 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 13:19:43 »
Can someone give me a link to the server? :3

Offline ynrozturk