Author Topic: NEED A GIRLFRIEND !!!  (Read 17410 times)

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
Re: NEED A GIRLFRIEND !!!
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 13:17:26 »
Wow, investing a few thousand? What girls are you dating?
I'm in a continuous relationship for over 7 years now and I didn't even spent 1k on her so far :3

Champagne wishes and caviar dreams

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 13:23:27 »
Yea. I'm not like that in person. I have respect for everyone until they give me a reason to ignore them.

In person or not, it's still you.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 13:24:04 »
good luck in your search kilogeek  :cool:

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 13:24:44 »
A french exchange student fed me jack fruit once when I was drunk.
She was cute and tall.
Anyways, carry fruit around.
Fruit is sexy.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 13:31:46 »
Hmm, I'm not sure what to make of this post.

Is kilogeek married and looking for a girlfriend?

Or just looking to meet somebody?

Why did you guys think he was secretly gay? 

I didn't get the gay vibe off this guy at all, but there was a little creep factor in there.  Which is why I think he might be married.

I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 13:32:49 »
Getting a girlfriend is really investing a few thousand.… You better hope she can make a damn good sandwich.

shame on you, man.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 13:49:18 »
Define "normal food". I can cook omelets and that's about it other than samiches.
I'm a master of Ramen Noodle.
Can almost cook rice and beans. Steak is easy too.
You can ALMOST cook rice? Lolnoob
Well I'm 16....
And my mom cooks for me lol...

Offline iri

« Reply #57 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 13:49:59 »
Why did you guys think he was secretly gay? 
it seems to me that some people here just think that women are too high maintenance.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 13:53:12 »
it seems to me that some people here just think that women are too high maintenance.

Aren't they? What kind of women do you know? and I meant emotionally demanding.

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 14:02:30 »
We need a relationship advice subforum.  Purely for entertainment purposes.

Here's your first topic, 'Don't talk about keyboards on the first day.' :D

I would hold off talking about the keyboards until the female has visual conformation of the keyboards.  Then the topic shall be breached.  And the answer is always something about RSI.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline iri

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 14:04:10 »

maybe. many kinds. fine.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 14:09:52 »
Getting a girlfriend is really investing a few thousand.… You better hope she can make a damn good sandwich.

This post was brought to my attention by your blatant disrespect for human life based on gender, and then I saw that you are from Florida.  No wonder.

what are you talking about?   

Prove he's wrong about a few thousand...

There was no indication of malice, or any highbrow overtone..  He simply stated that the cost to a man to engage in a relationship with a women could amount to a few thousand dollars, either in time cost, or literal expenses..

not talking about money.  money is required for any adult relationship.

His comment about her place in the kitchen is what irritates.

wha.... where are u seeing -kitchen-...  did he make that post somewhere else?

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 14:10:36 »

I drop a towel and the bathroom is a mess.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 14:11:02 »
Wow, investing a few thousand? What girls are you dating?
I'm in a continuous relationship for over 7 years now and I didn't even spent 1k on her so far :3

If you were paid minimum wage to listen to her, you know, the times when whatever she's saying isn't intelligible...

Add that up.. sorry to tell ya this buddy,  Ur down at least $80,000 in the past 7 years

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 14:12:57 »
Bro. It was a joke…
I'm not like that in person. You should see or be around people in my school.… But go prove me wrong.
Show Image

And basing my personality off of where I live? That's new...

OH GOOD thanks for clearing that up.  At least you're not *explicitly* misogynistic in addition to being unfunny and supportive of an atmosphere in which women are belittled. :thumb:

Are you a woman disguised as a senior GHer?

are you implying a woman can't be a senior GHer?

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 15:25:57 »
I know a girl who actually seems fascinated with keyboards based on some pictures I've posted on Facebook. So, they're out there.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 15:27:37 »
I know a girl who actually seems fascinated with keyboards based on some pictures I've posted on Facebook. So, they're out there.

Of course they're out there. The problem is finding them...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 15:34:22 »

oh, you mean women who are -fascinated- by some-form-of-vanity? 

you don't say... out there?   probably 90%

with respect to GH, the fact is, people here spend so much time on finding keyboard stuff, that they have none left to appropriate towards females..

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 15:35:23 »
such alphas in here
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 15:37:14 »

And that's the easy part!

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 15:45:36 »
Actually, there are many interesting women who are currently members of GH.  In fact there is one in this thread, and you guys completely missed her.  Well, she is a girl in high school, so maybe it's better you guys missed her.

Back to the OP, if the guy is not married, I don't think it's strange to look for a girlfriend who is into keyboards.  In fact, I have a fantasy of meeting a beautiful woman who loves keyboards, and who is totally swept away by my keyboard collection and awesome clack collection.  I think this fantasy is mainly caused by the fact that I'm married to a woman who is rather indifferent to keyboards, and clacks.  But, in her defense, she pretends to understand my hobby, which I guess is something.  But she still complains that they take up too much room, which TBH, they do at this point.

Anyway, I hope the OP finds a nice Celtic girl who loves keyboards.  And hopefully she speaks French.  But asking other GH members to direct their sisters your way is totally skeevy.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 15:49:47 »
I have a feeling this will happen a bunch later in this thread
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 15:52:12 »

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #73 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 15:54:30 »

We can't just lump keyboards in with everything else here. Keyboards are not just another form of vanity to most people, female or otherwise. I would say in the eyes of the majority, our hobby seems like nonsense at first without further explanation and nonsense even after. So finding someone who immediately says something like "oh cool!" Or "I'm fascinated, tell me more" etc. before you even speak a word rather than "why do you need more than one" or "that seems silly" is quite rare I would think. Especially in a female.

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #74 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 15:55:44 »
Actually, there are many interesting women who are currently members of GH.  In fact there is one in this thread, and you guys completely missed her.  Well, she is a girl in high school, so maybe it's better you guys missed her.

Back to the OP, if the guy is not married, I don't think it's strange to look for a girlfriend who is into keyboards.  In fact, I have a fantasy of meeting a beautiful woman who loves keyboards, and who is totally swept away by my keyboard collection and awesome clack collection.  I think this fantasy is mainly caused by the fact that I'm married to a woman who is rather indifferent to keyboards, and clacks.  But, in her defense, she pretends to understand my hobby, which I guess is something.  But she still complains that they take up too much room, which TBH, they do at this point.

Anyway, I hope the OP finds a nice Celtic girl who loves keyboards.  And hopefully she speaks French.  But asking other GH members to direct their sisters your way is totally skeevy.

Move to another borough.  I hear you can get more space for keyboard storage for the same price.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:02:50 »

We can't just lump keyboards in with everything else here. Keyboards are not just another form of vanity to most people, female or otherwise. I would say in the eyes of the majority, our hobby seems like nonsense at first without further explanation and nonsense even after. So finding someone who immediately says something like "oh cool!" Or "I'm fascinated, tell me more" etc. before you even speak a word rather than "why do you need more than one" or "that seems silly" is quite rare I would think. Especially in a female.

This argument would not be productive, as what constitutes "vanity" is difficult to box in..

hmm

my point was...  women are typically quite preoccupied with status, because it greatly enhances the prospects of their offspring..  since they can "on their own" only have a few in a lifetime.

Unlike men, who could have theoretically have indefinitely many, as long as he's still breathing...

This would Correlate with the Vanity-search in females, because vanity implies significant resources that exceed what is necessary for mere survival....

Offline iri

« Reply #76 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:06:31 »
Well, she is a girl in high school, so maybe it's better you guys missed her.
WHO?! WHO?! WHO?!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:08:21 »

Move to another borough.  I hear you can get more space for keyboard storage for the same price.

lol.  Where can I go?  Staten Island?  I don't have enough muscles or tattoos.  Queens?  I don't have the accent.  The Bronx?   I'm not tough enough.  Heck, demik isn't even tough enough to live in the Bronx.  Well maybe demik could make it.   Brooklyn?  I'm not really hep enough.  However, I do have a beard.  I do like to wear a pork pie hat now and again.  Check shirts are cool with me.  Skinny jeans? I don't own any, but I have the figure for them.  But, I just can't do it.  I like to shower every day.  I don't like to carry around a guitar or banjo that I can't play, and I don't want to ride around on a $5,000 fixed-gear bike.  Also, my parents did not leave me any kind of trust fund.  Not even a little one.  So I think Brooklyn is out too.  So I'm stuck here.   Unless I move to the mountains of West Virginia.  I think i mentioned my other fantasy is to live in a log cabin on top of a mountain and wear overalls with no shirt.  And just have dogs and shotguns everywhere around the log cabin.  And make my own moonshine from 50lbs of corn mash, some yeast, water and sugar.

Like this guy:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:14:06 »
WHO?! WHO?! WHO?!

so  50/50

kilogeek

SpAmRaY

Belfong

Computer-Lab in Basement

iri

yasuo

baldgye

jdcarpe

demik

HUNTERANGEL121

Binge

hashbaz

Dubsgalore

sth

YoungMichael88

-possibles....   and if we are to assume she exists, and eth0s knows her, and given how much of a pathetic loser he appears to be, then he would've gone out of his way to speak -nice- to her... so if someone looked through eth0s's threads... you can probably spot this person...

Tarzan

prdlm2009

TheSoulhunter

paicrai

ideus

p3rhaps

Wildcard

hcry4

osi

zoolzoo

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:14:57 »
WHO?! WHO?! WHO?!

HunterAngel

Heck, demik isn't even tough enough to live in the Bronx.  Well maybe demik could make it.

HA! I'm as tough as CptBadAss (see: not tough at all).

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:15:43 »
WHO?! WHO?! WHO?!

so  50/50

kilogeek

SpAmRaY

Belfong

Computer-Lab in Basement

iri

yasuo

baldgye

jdcarpe

demik

HUNTERANGEL121

Binge

hashbaz

Dubsgalore

sth

YoungMichael88

Tarzan

prdlm2009

TheSoulhunter

paicrai

ideus

p3rhaps

Wildcard

hcry4

osi

zoolzoo

THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #82 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:17:57 »
Tarzan
prdlm2009
TheSoulhunter
paicrai
ideus
p3rhaps
Wildcard
hcry4
osi
zoolzoo
Tarzan
prdlm2009
TheSoulhunter
paicrai
ideus

all those are sausage bearers.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #83 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:19:03 »
asdf

why are you attacking eth0s and calling him a pathetic loser?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #84 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:19:05 »
Tarzan
prdlm2009
TheSoulhunter
paicrai
ideus
p3rhaps
Wildcard
hcry4
osi
zoolzoo
Tarzan
prdlm2009
TheSoulhunter
paicrai
ideus

all those are sausage bearers.

p3rhaps
Wildcard
hcry4
osi
zoolzoo

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #85 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:19:59 »
asdf

why are you attacking eth0s and calling him a pathetic loser?

harmless jib?

he just comes off as the type of guy who'd be nice to a girl on the internet simply cuz it's a girl

why so serious?

demik,, focus...  task at hand

p3rhaps
Wildcard
hcry4
osi
zoolzoo

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:20:13 »
Wildcard is a guy, take him off the list.

and eth0s is often nice to everybody unless they act like idiots. doubt what sex they are matters to him.

Offline iri

« Reply #87 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:20:36 »
-possibles....   and if we are to assume she exists, and eth0s knows her, and given how much of a pathetic loser he appears to be, then he would've gone out of his way to speak -nice- to her... so if someone looked through eth0s's threads... you can probably spot this person...
compared to you, eth0s seems to be rather a pathological winner. sorry if that hurt your feelings.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #88 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:21:01 »
Wildcard is a guy, take him off the list.

Wildcard

p3rhaps
hcry4
osi
zoolzoo

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #89 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:21:49 »
compared to you, eth0s seems to be rather a pathological winner. sorry if that hurt your feelings.

no iri it doesn't... LOL.. you all often forget this is the internet.

Offline iri

« Reply #90 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:22:11 »
zoolzoo is a guy as well.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:23:08 »
zoolzoo is a guy as well.

zoolzoo

hcry4

p3rhaps

osi

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #92 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:27:11 »
Nobody mentioned "the1onewolf"
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #93 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:30:04 »

zoolzoo

hcry4

osi  <-saw a picture in the packaging reflection I think it's a guy

p3rhaps <--  too few posts..

the1onewolf

Offline iri

« Reply #94 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:30:42 »
is a wolf.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #96 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:33:49 »
This thread went from stupid to worse.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #97 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:35:41 »
Does this mean my gif-prophecy is true?
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #98 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:39:06 »
Does this mean my gif-prophecy is true?

Yes

Also... it's not the wolf.. he's a guy..

ok.. back track..

kilogeek

SpAmRaY

Computer-Lab in Basement

iri

yasuo

baldgye

jdcarpe

demik

Binge

hashbaz

Dubsgalore

sth

YoungMichael88

the1onewolf

--UNSURE--

Belfong

HUNTERANGEL121

Tarzan

prdlm2009

TheSoulhunter

paicrai

ideus

p3rhaps

Wildcard

hcry4

osi

zoolzoo

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #99 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 16:39:52 »
My spouse just made me bread pudding, with heavy cream.  I am a lucky guy...   ;D