Author Topic: Cats  (Read 12540 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Cats
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 21:50:06 »
I like cats, I have lived with them for the past year or so, but they make a mess and do not clean up after themselves.  I would prefer a roommate that at least can contribute towards rent or help clean the house.  They also do not seem willing to learn useful skills like fetching a beer out of the fridge for me.

The only thing holding back cats as the ideal pet is the  cat-pee  odor...  It's inescapable.. Long time owners can't smell it...  But it's literally ALL OVER THEM... and their house and all of their stuff....

And you really can't even "Tell them" AFK,  because that'd be so awkward.. Hey you smell like cat Pee.. LOLOLOL

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 21:59:57 »
Check out this hot shaved **** gettin' all wet!  :eek:
https://i.imgur.com/69H6oRi.jpg

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:23:39 »
I like cats, I have lived with them for the past year or so, but they make a mess and do not clean up after themselves.  I would prefer a roommate that at least can contribute towards rent or help clean the house.  They also do not seem willing to learn useful skills like fetching a beer out of the fridge for me.

The only thing holding back cats as the ideal pet is the  cat-pee  odor...  It's inescapable.. Long time owners can't smell it...  But it's literally ALL OVER THEM... and their house and all of their stuff....

And you really can't even "Tell them" AFK,  because that'd be so awkward.. Hey you smell like cat Pee.. LOLOLOL

This is so true.  I can't smell it anymore, but my family and friends that come over let me know that it is terrible.  I will miss the cats cuteness and staring contests, but I will not miss stuff like that.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 23:06:48 »

Shaved cats have always creeped me out :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #54 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 03:32:18 »

This is so true.  I can't smell it anymore, but my family and friends that come over let me know that it is terrible.  I will miss the cats cuteness and staring contests, but I will not miss stuff like that.

Dogs are way better in this respect...

They do their thing OUTSIDE..   and as long as you wash them every 2-3 days.. they're almost as clean as clean-humans.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #55 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 10:52:45 »

Shaved cats have always creeped me out :eek:

NOBODY SHOULD SHAVE THEIR CAT.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #56 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 22:48:48 »

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #57 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 01:47:00 »
The wife and I have discussed what to get for a next cat as ours is getting up there in age.  I want a savannah but we don't have the time for the exercise commitment, so we have decided on getting an Egyptian Mau.  They are the worlds fastest domestic breed.  They still get pricey but not near as bad as savannahs or bengals.  We won't get a main coon either as we don't want to deal with the long hair.  I just want a big ass cat.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 04:08:43 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 04:27:02 »
(Attachment Link)

It is weird how they turn into gremlins when you expose them to water.... I think that is their true form.

Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #60 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 05:33:34 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 04:25:03 »

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 08:46:12 »
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 09:16:49 »
(Attachment Link)

This is equally funny and sad.

CATS ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #64 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 09:22:13 »
(Attachment Link)

But have you ever wondered what they taste like?

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 09:25:04 »
(Attachment Link)

But have you ever wondered what they taste like?

Not until you just mentioned it...

Hmm... :rolleyes:
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 14:08:55 »
I love cats... I save 4 I think in July...
This is one I kept. The other 3 are with family.

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #67 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 14:19:37 »
I love my cats. Don't have pics handy but I have a: male tabby of sorts, male black 17lbs, female Egyptian Mau, and a 7mo male Bengal (demon kitty)

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #68 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 06:54:45 »
I am the only one who's cat is really careful about never walking on the keyboard? She's gotten quite adept at stopping be from working without messing up my work. Putting her little paws everywhere but on the keys, like the little space between the arrows and del/end/pgdn clusters :))

Offline iri

« Reply #69 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 07:26:57 »
I am the only one who's cat is really careful about never walking on the keyboard? She's gotten quite adept at stopping be from working without messing up my work. Putting her little paws everywhere but on the keys, like the little space between the arrows and del/end/pgdn clusters :))
are you using POM keycaps?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #70 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 11:52:09 »
Today is national cat day!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 12:31:59 »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #72 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 17:06:42 »
Found my ideal cat at CVS yesterday
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 17:10:01 »
TIL cats ears have bones in them.

In fact, cats ears are pretty much 100% bone.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #74 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 02:56:59 »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #75 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 03:23:08 »

(Attachment Link)
would you look at that it looks like vun telling a pun
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #76 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 13:25:08 »
I love all animals, but especially cats. My cat Sultan died in March unfortunately, from a sudden heart attack. I don't think I've been the same since. I miss her so much.

RIP little one  :'(
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 November 2014, 13:28:25 by ynrozturk »
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #77 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 14:06:52 »
I love all animals, but especially cats. My cat Sultan died in March unfortunately, from a sudden heart attack. I don't think I've been the same since. I miss her so much.

Show Image

RIP little one  :'(

did you get another cat ?

once your brain creates new bonds with another pet,  your fond memories of your -sultan- will no longer grieve you, they'll just remain fond memories.

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #78 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 14:13:00 »
I haven't yet. After Sultan I started caring for a stray cat that hung out behind my house, in front of the local grocery store. We made her a shelter and I'd feed her every day after work, then play with her for a little bit before I came home. A few months ago she got run over by a car so that devastated me even more. I saw her lying near the road which I assume just 5-10 minutes after it happened, and she just sort of turned her head and looked up at me. I immediately knew something was wrong so I went to pick her up, and I could feel that she was limp - several broken bones. There's a vet pretty close by so I gently picked her up and started carrying her there, but she died in my arms a few minutes later.

Damn it I feel really bad again just remembering it.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #79 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 14:46:35 »
I haven't yet. After Sultan I started caring for a stray cat that hung out behind my house, in front of the local grocery store. We made her a shelter and I'd feed her every day after work, then play with her for a little bit before I came home. A few months ago she got run over by a car so that devastated me even more. I saw her lying near the road which I assume just 5-10 minutes after it happened, and she just sort of turned her head and looked up at me. I immediately knew something was wrong so I went to pick her up, and I could feel that she was limp - several broken bones. There's a vet pretty close by so I gently picked her up and started carrying her there, but she died in my arms a few minutes later.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #80 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 21:40:35 »
Man, I just dropped in here to see what it's all about and now I'm depressed.  I was going to talk about how I don't like cats but dang ynrozturk you have a very tender story.  I'm very sorry for your loss.
I'm back.

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #81 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 10:06:44 »
Thanks, it means a lot. Sorry to make you depressed, though.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 13:09:19 »

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #83 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 13:17:28 »

You are more human that the majority of people that inhabit this planet. Thanks for your generosity and thoughtfulness towards the creatures that we share this planet with.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #84 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 13:20:49 »

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #85 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 13:43:15 »

You are more human that the majority of people that inhabit this planet. Thanks for your generosity and thoughtfulness towards the creatures that we share this planet with.

Don't thank me.. I should have brought her home. It If had she still would have been alive. Kills me just thinking about it. I won't make the same mistake again. She was obviously an abandoned house cat and didn't know how to live on the streets. I see that as my fault.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #86 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 13:56:58 »

Don't thank me.. I should have brought her home. It If had she still would have been alive. Kills me just thinking about it. I won't make the same mistake again. She was obviously an abandoned house cat and didn't know how to live on the streets. I see that as my fault.
That story breaks my heart, ynrozturk.  I'm so happy though that you were able to give her some companionship and provide a makeshift shelter for her.  As tough as something like that would be to endure, Lurch made a terrific point in finding comfort that you gave her more care than anyone in her life prior.  You have some good karma coming your way my friend.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 November 2014, 14:09:28 by Flyersfan1 »

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #87 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 14:04:30 »

I'm sure it still does hurt you. I was just pointing out that most people wouldn't even have gone as far as giving making her a shelter and feeding her.

With that said, I'm very sorry for your loss, ynrozturk. I've been in a similar situation. It definitely is not easy to get over.

That story breaks my heart, ynrozturk.  I'm so happy though that you were able to give her some companionship and provide a makeshift shelter for her.  As tough as something as that would be to endure, Lurch made a terrific point in finding comfort that you gave her more care than anyone in her life prior.  You have some good karma coming your way my friend.

Agreed. :)

Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #88 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 15:50:19 »
Thanks guys, means a lot. Unfortunately we have a serious problem with abandoned/stray cats and dogs over here which is depressing. I know it's not as bad in the US, probably nowhere near as bad. But here if you go to an animal shelter you'll find hundreds of cats and dogs just all over the place, and the city doesn't really do anything to support the shelters, either. So since 2010 we've been doing our best to take care of them.

I'm a Beşiktaş JK supporter (Turkish soccer team), and our team and core fans are mainly activists. So since 2010 our club has been giving us money (money they usually reserve for transfers and whatnot) so we can do this kind of work around the city. So far we've actually built 3 animal shelters and they're fully staffed by Beşiktaş supporters and professional vets. My day of duty is on Saturday morning, for example. People will bring in huge bags of food and toys for the cats and dogs, spend some time with them, and just generally have a good time and keep them company. And the animals, when they see us, will always run to us to play with us first - even though we're all carrying bags of food. They don't care, they just want some company. Which hurts me more as if they were human, they'd no doubt first go for the food, trampling each other in the process.

It just pisses me off that animals are so mistreated around the world. People killing alligators just to make belts and boots out of them. It just disgusts me. The mass murder of sharks just so their fins (which have no taste, I'm told) can be used in shark fin soup. I just think we have to be more aware about what's going on in the world, and pitching in just 2-3 hours of your week every week isn't a big deal to us, but it is to them, and it really helps. It makes them happy. You can see those tails wiggling for sure  :)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #89 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 21:40:17 »
This should cheer you up bro. I have no idea why it's so funny to me, but it is.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2HU3LGdbo
I'm back.

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #90 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 03:35:42 »
Hahahah that was awesome  :))

Offline iri

« Reply #91 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 04:43:50 »
Tekir

Aslan

Aslan and his "owner"

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #92 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 06:05:48 »
Turkish names?

Offline iri

« Reply #93 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 07:16:48 »
Turkish cats in the Turkish capital (disclaimer : the girl is not Turkish)

-Ray Bradbury

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #94 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 08:46:03 »
Awesome. Both very good looking cats you have there  ;)

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #95 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 09:55:25 »
(Attachment Link)

My cat does all of these things.

#6 can get quite annoying... and arises the question: why do cats have sandpaper tongues?
tp thread is tp thread

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #96 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 11:16:36 »
Their tongues are a natural antiseptic.. guess it just needs to have that texture, and also for brushing their fur when they clean themselves.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #97 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 13:54:32 »
Milo is fabulous

Jackson is Milo's brother

Molly AKA Ceiling Kitty

Gooby
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 November 2014, 14:02:19 by tigersharkdude »

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #98 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 14:36:10 »
All of them are gorgeous. Molly especially!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #99 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 15:18:43 »
All of them are gorgeous. Molly especially!

Molly is the only one that will pose for pictures. She was a stray that we took in about a year and a half ago