Author Topic: I made out with a girl while in a relationship,now in total love w her.What do?  (Read 15979 times)

Offline plegnic

• Treble Booty. Bass Guitar.
Be very careful about giving up something that might last for something that feels good right now. If you know that your current relationship isn't the best for you, I would consider breaking it off. Otherwise you have to consider that you really don't know this new girl very well yet.

In any case you need to be honest with both of them because they will probably find out (especially if you break it off with existing gf).
Planck MIT layout [MX Clears] (in-progress) | QuickFire Storm TK [MX Brown] | Poker II [MX Blue]

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Be very careful about giving up something that might last for something that feels good right now. If you know that your current relationship isn't the best for you, I would consider breaking it off. Otherwise you have to consider that you really don't know this new girl very well yet.

In any case you need to be honest with both of them because they will probably find out (especially if you break it off with existing gf).

That's the same thing as saying Don't quit your job to do heroin..

Everyone knows you shouldn't..   

But he doesn't have a job..   He's merely trading heroin for crack.. Both of which he's already doing. The trade here is A slightly longer sustained high, vs  quick pace high.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
Here's a thought - if you liked the first girl enough you wouldn't have fallen for the second one.
+1

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
Here's a thought - if you liked the first girl enough you wouldn't have fallen for the second one.
+1

nope.. already proven..

You're biologically wired to pursue novel mates AT ALL TIMES.. especially as a male..

The decision to be monogamous is purely a procreative and rearing endeavor.

Offline plegnic

• Treble Booty. Bass Guitar.

But he doesn't have a job..   He's merely trading heroin for crack.. Both of which he's already doing. The trade here is A slightly longer sustained high, vs  quick pace high.
Lol true true. I guess it is pretty much the standard answer, but it's real. I've been on the receiving end of this and it's just a sucky situation for everyone.
Planck MIT layout [MX Clears] (in-progress) | QuickFire Storm TK [MX Brown] | Poker II [MX Blue]

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
be honest, don't manipulate.
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

Lol true true. I guess it is pretty much the standard answer, but it's real. I've been on the receiving end of this and it's just a sucky situation for everyone.

Aigh..  /Tp4 Hugs.

I get it bro.. If you think about the 3-25% of men raising children not their own..  well.... sigh.... who's the real monster..

hahhahaa.. jk..  i don't actually know..   This is probably the correct distribution for some scientific reason not yet explained.

Offline neverused

I can't be the only one thinking this, but the OP seems like a selfish, gloating *******. [Insert quasi-scientific rationalization about dopamine, evolution, genetics, etc. here.  They are all probably valid, but I don't care about your dopamine rush or your procreation. In fact, I'd personally prefer of people with this type of self serving attitude did not pollute the gene pool or pass along those attitudes.]

My suggestion, man up and tell them both the truth. Then grow the **** up and think about someone other than you and your penis the next time you're in finding yourself in a similar situation.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
I can't be the only one thinking this, but the OP seems like a selfish, gloating *******. [Insert quasi-scientific rationalization about dopamine, evolution, genetics, etc. here.  They are all probably valid, but I don't care about your dopamine rush or your procreation. In fact, I'd personally prefer of people with this type of self serving attitude did not pollute the gene pool or pass along those attitudes.]

My suggestion, man up and tell them both the truth. Then grow the **** up and think about someone other than you and your penis the next time you're in finding yourself in a similar situation.

Hahhahahahaa....

Ur perspective is that of the collectivist mentality. that we live for ourselves but foremost each-other.

And so each person bears grave responsibility outside of themselves.

But we need to take a step back and evaluate COST..

Not everyone is capable of the expense of "thinking" outside of themselves.

Take for example, someone making minimum wage..  what time or resources do they have to be "generous" with..

Generosity must be a percentage of income you can afford to "lose/ give-away".

The OP at 19 has NOTHING..   he's no where near living anything other than a completely selfish lifestyle..

He simply can't afford otherwise..

Offline greath

• A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.

No need to get your jimmies all rustled.

I don't think anyone said what Nikelu did was a good thing (outside of tp4... I have trouble understanding him in general). He asked for advice. Most of us tried to give it. There is a big difference between an explanation and an excuse, and no one was saying what Nikelu did was justifiable. Just an explanation of it happened, here is why he feels the way he does, and how to move forward.

Offline neverused

This is not about cost, it's choice to perform said actions. Our would you prefer to imply that poor people are inherently and by necessity more self concerned? I think that is a gross over simplification and removes accountability for ones actions. You're responsible for where you stick your ****.

Offline neverused

I don't think anyone said what Nikelu did was a good thing (outside of tp4... I have trouble understanding him in general). He asked for advice. Most of us tried to give it. There is a big difference between an explanation and an excuse, and no one was saying what Nikelu did was justifiable. Just an explanation of it happened, here is why he feels the way he does, and how to move forward.
I understand the differences I simply don't care about them.

I did give him advice, just not fluffy everything is ok advice.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
This is not about cost, it's choice to perform said actions. Our would you prefer to imply that poor people are inherently and by necessity more self concerned? I think that is a gross over simplification and removes accountability for ones actions. You're responsible for where you stick your ****.

Yes it is about cost..

Everything has a cost.....

You're responsible for where you put it, but if your opportunities are limited, because you have no resources.. ala OP..  the RATIONAL decision as a $0 income male is to put-it-everywhere he can..

It makes perfect sense..

And with regards to "sexual" responsibility..  It certainly used to be a problem, we needed monogamous arrangements to secure population growth and rearing..

THAT IS NOT a problem today..   Sex no longer needs the stringent "moral" regulation it once did.

We've exceeded the need for it.

Offline greath

Outside of saying "good luck man," neither did I. Nor did most of the people in the thread. Show me where anyone (again outside of tp4) gives him "fluff everything is ok advice." Most of the content in here is pretty apathetic, including my statements about how new love releases dopamine which for some reason you seem to have taken offense to.

Are you simply upset that people aren't berating Nikelu for cheating?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

Outside of saying "good luck man," neither did I. Nor did most of the people in the thread. Show me where anyone (again outside of tp4) gives him "fluff everything is ok advice." Most of the content in here is pretty apathetic, including my statements about how new love releases dopamine which for some reason you seem to have taken offense to.

Why ya'll mad..  it is what it is..  we figure out WHY it is,  then we move on..

Emotions guide us.. but they must not supersede our logic..

Offline greath

Why ya'll mad..  it is what it is..  we figure out WHY it is,  then we move on..

Emotions guide us.. but they must not supersede our logic..

Not mad tp4, when I mentioned you I'm simply stating I don't always follow the logic of your similes. I don't like similes when dealing with emotions in general though because I think they make things cloudy as often as they clear things up.

Offline neverused

I meant no offense to you. All of my comments in that reply are explicitly about my initial post. I was just stating that I chose to disregard the differences.

My comments about fluff advice were not aimed at any other comment, simply a reflection on my own.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
+1

+3

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

I meant no offense to you. All of my comments in that reply are explicitly about my initial post. I was just stating that I chose to disregard the differences.

My comments about fluff advice were not aimed at any other comment, simply a reflection on my own.

Not mad tp4, when I mentioned you I'm simply stating I don't always follow the logic of your similes. I don't like similes when dealing with emotions in general though because I think they make things cloudy as often as they clear things up.

Today... April 17, 2015... is a momentous day..

A day, where everyone came together and behaved gentlemanly..

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline neverused

Yes it is about cost..

You're responsible for where you put it, but if your opportunities are limited, because you have no resources.. ala OP..  the RATIONAL decision as a $0 income male is to put-it-everywhere he can..

It makes perfect sense..

And with regards to "sexual" responsibility..  It certainly used to be a problem, we needed monogamous arrangements to secure population growth and rearing..

THAT IS NOT a problem today..   Sex no longer needs the stringent "moral" regulation it once did.

Eh... If you have $0 it would be fiscally irresponsible to sew your wild oats in multiple wombs and thereby increase chances of creating another mouth to feed.

It's not even about morality, he's going to create an inherently disfavorable response by his actions that can make each of the girls quite unhappy. If you wish to relate it to dopamine levels, theirs will be negatively impacted.

We are not Ferengi, we are human, so the issue is much more involved than simple cost. Yes there is a cost to everything, but humans are complex creatures that need to be responsible for their own actions.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
this is not a dating site
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
**** i've been asking everyone out on dates
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

Yes it is about cost..

It makes perfect sense..

Eh... If you have $0 it would be fiscally irresponsible to sew your wild oats in multiple wombs and thereby increase chances of creating another mouth to feed.

It's not even about morality, he's going to create an inherently disfavorable response by his actions that can make each of the girls quite unhappy. If you wish to relate it to dopamine levels, theirs will be negatively impacted.

We are not Ferengi, we are human, so the issue is much more involved than simple cost. Yes there is a cost to everything, but humans are complex creatures that need to be responsible for their own actions.

Infertility (OP shooting blanks)
Sudden infant death syndrome
Sudden fetal death
Falling down the stairs
Abortion

You can't make the statement with certainty that the OP's precarious activity will lead to children..

And even if it does lead to Children..

You can't say for certain that the kids won't become upstanding citizens in the future.

What if the OP had a gene for reduced cancer risk of some sort..   We wouldn't know this either..

There is no CERTAIN bad action..     The choice to be responsible is as arbitrary as it is to be irresponsible.

WE know that the Best Odds of a CERTAIN way of life may be H,   but a percentage of pursuit for alternative J, should be tolerated, because complete uniformity and control is IMPOSSIBLE, with astronomical organizational costs.

Offline neverused

Yes it is about cost..

It makes perfect sense..

Sudden fetal death
Falling down the stairs
Abortion

You can't make the statement with certainty that the OP's precarious activity will lead to children..

You can't say for certain that the kids won't become upstanding citizens in the future.

What if the OP had a gene for reduced cancer risk of some sort..   We wouldn't know this either..

There is no CERTAIN bad action..     The choice to be responsible is as arbitrary as it is to be irresponsible.

WE know that the Best Odds of a CERTAIN way of life may be H,   but a percentage of pursuit for alternative J, should be tolerated, because complete uniformity and control is IMPOSSIBLE, with astronomical organizational costs.
I didn't.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

Yes it is about cost..

It makes perfect sense..

Sudden fetal death
Falling down the stairs
Abortion

I didn't.

My objection is towards the only painting the negative potential to the Op's choice.

I don't view problems in terms of "more or less"..  more or less moral, more or less responsible..

I view problems in terms of "WHY"..

The only laws are the laws of nature..  Human laws can and must be allowed to bend, because they are created under the influence of incomplete information.

Offline neverused

Yes it is about cost..

It makes perfect sense..

Sudden fetal death
Falling down the stairs
Abortion

I didn't.

My objection is towards the only painting the negative potential to the Op's choice.

I don't view problems in terms of "more or less"..  more or less moral, more or less responsible..

The only laws are the laws of nature..  Human laws can and must be allowed to bend, because they are created under the influence of incomplete information.

Ok then, you want to discuss the laws of nature? Increased frequency of unprotected sex across multiple partners can and will encourage the propagation and distribution of sexually transmitted infections. I am not saying that the OP went in raw, but the principle still stands. I just think he's a self centered prick more concerned with ego and pleasure than legitimate social implications regardless of how rational they are. He's an idiot.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

Sudden fetal death
Falling down the stairs
Abortion

I didn't.

My objection is towards only painting the negative potential to the Op's choice.

Ok then, you want to discuss the laws of nature? Increased frequency of unprotected sex across multiple partners can and will encourage the propagation and distribution of sexually transmitted infections. I am not saying that the OP went in raw, but the principle still stands. I just think he's a self centered prick more concerned with ego and pleasure than legitimate social implications regardless of how rational they are. He's an idiot.

It could.. but it doesn't have to..  that's my point..  Neither You nor I know for sure what would happen as the result of the OP's actions..

Therefore we can not assign to him such a thing as "right" or "wrong".

So I merely disagree with your fervent disapproval of his actions

It's unimportant..

What is important is, we objectively evaluate WHY, he did what he did,  and you are correct in this regard, he wanted pleasure and wishes to brag about it on the internet.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
Why Don't we have a dating subforum..

I mean..

This entire forum is filled with lonely males..

It seems like the natural next step for GH..

hahahahahahahaha

Offline neverused

Why Don't we have a dating subforum..

I mean..

This entire forum is filled with lonely males..

It seems like the natural next step for GH..

hahahahahahahaha
It should be a hidden forum so not everyone has to see it.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
You should date the one that likes keyboards more.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
TLDR in the endSo the situation quickly here. I live in X city ,the university I got admitted is in Y city.I move there and I randomly meet a girl ,get to know her better and second time in her house we had sex.First time she had friends there too so yeah.Anyway after 5 months or so we are still together and besides couple problems and discussions we had everything seems perfect,she is really funny and ok but can be a bit tiring at times,as she wants to talk a lot on the phone when we are not together and also wants me to spend every night with her and either have sex or just sleep together like a happy couple or some ****.

I personally was a really lone wolf all the time,I enjoyed my time,I used to go to the gym and swimming pool everyday,I studied for a bit and I spent a lot of time on my pc either researching stuff I like(keyboards,PCs,fitness stuff,News,couple movies/tv shows)

Anyways,it was ok and pretty much the best relationship I had since I started dating girls and stuff.

Anyways,one week ago my family and I decide to travel to Lisbon,Portugal

I am like all the I miss you and so on,which were actually true and I even bought her couple clothes and was really happy to see her when I come back.A day goes by ( we stayed there for 4 nights) and a new group comes with us.I was pretty bored when they came because of all the usual old people and boring couples that travel together and I was amazed to see another girl near my age with this new group.Anyway we go to sleep and the next day I proceed to watch her and learn her psychology ( dont know the word in english).An hour passes and I ask her her name and you know usual stuff to break the ice ,I smile a lot ,try to be a cute guy with a pinch of humour but not too much so she doesnt think I am dumb.Anyway I learn some things about her and then proceed to ask her for a coffee while we had some free time till our guide came back.We go to the hotel to prepare and then I find her in the lobby waiting and I say lets go. So we start walking down a huge street of Lisbon towards the Trade Square or something.Meanwhile this girl is THE ****ing bestestest I have ever met,she is pretty crazy like me,has an amazing sense of humour and her sarcasm being the best I have ever encountered.I suggest to grab a beer and chill in the beach. So we grab one ,I dont usually pay the drinks but I did this time and we go to the beach.We chill ,we comment on other people I learn about her past and present ,what she likes and whatnot and she says like at one point wow man I really didnt think you were so cool at first,I totally thought you were another guy.I chilled my head on her legs then proceeded to drink my beer and stupidly got most of it in my shirt.Then I challenge her to drink some beer and she spills it too and we are lol and everybody is watching us.We walk up to grab something to eat and I get to give her a kiss somewhere in the middle and then she fking ate me alive,gosh this girl was unstoppable.And oh god did I enjoy it.I feel like heaven is on earth and she is an angel.Her cute eyes,her humour,[her boobs],everything is fcking perfect.We had sex.It was ok,I think she liked it a lot but I couldn't finish.Probably a side of my head was still thinking my girl back in my homecountry.So I tell  her I fapped in the morning so she doesn't feel bad.I kiss her goodbye ,grab her facebook and then we just say goodbye or smth and we go back to our country,she comes back one day after.Thing is she lives in the same town my university is,as my other girlfriend does too.Town is smaller than pallet city and if you have to be a player (dating-wise) you have to be so so careful.What should I do?I was happy with my girl.But this girl is so fking promising.It is like having a Quickfire and then there is the other girl which is like a fkin GON or at least looks like or has the potential to be one.I don't know what to do.I really want to go for the new girl but bloody hell we had some good times with the other girl too.If I flipped a coin and said each side would be a girl,I would wish 90% of the times it fells the way the new girl is.Well there is also a possibility she may dump me/reject me in a month or so ,and I lose everything,but this is the only risk after all.

TLDR:Have a really good overall relationship with girl.Travel out for holidays,and meet a girl which I think is the best girl ever could marry her instantly or make love with her for years.Chill out with her,which leads to kissing and eventually to bed.Come back to country.Realise both girls live in the same town.Really want to have the new one but have feelings for the other one too.I really want the new girl.What to do?Find a reason to break up and keep new girl?Or keep both till I find a reason to break up with one of them or they eventually find out and I get double****

Would like serious answers

If you really want to have a relationship with either of them, you need to be honest with them.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
You should date the redhead.

Offline greath

Reminded me of this:

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?

Reminded me of this:

Show Image

+1

The bigger the better! :)

Also, thanks op for the amusing thread.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy

Wait, is one of them a redhead?

My previous post is irrelevant. Just date the redhead.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!

But what if they're both redheads?!?

Good thing my girlfriend is a redhead. One less thing to worry about. :P
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~

But what if they're both redheads?!?

He's either lucky or the biggest whipped ****.
However, given what we know it's unlikely both are redheads.
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 April 2015, 16:11:47 by Novus »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

But I need help with "walking my dog".

Also tp confirmed sociopath.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing

lol I loved that thread  :))
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline platypus

• dongerino adventures

Offline compgeke

I vote dump them both. It'll save the trouble over choosing one or the other.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

I absolutely have both social and moral conscience.  However. I must point out that the conditions for morality and proper social etiquette is built upon a certain goal. When the goal changes or becomes irrelevant, so do the rules for engagement.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
The op has to convince both girls into a three-some because that's the next logical step when confronted with such things  8) .

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
The op has to convince both girls into a three-some because that's the next logical step when confronted with such things  8) .

Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Nikelu

• Don't read this!
One is a redhead other is a brunette with blonde highlight or how the fk they are called but with huge boobs.Anyway turned out to be a funny thread.Will see and judge.Gonna go for a coffee with the new girl to see what she is up too.Then decide after that.After all a friendly coffee harms nobody.Anyway what cherry mx switch would I like on a pok3r.I want it to be pretty quiet tbh and I like my blues and I think I liked browns too,as I tried them in a market.Never tried linears tho.I also like some laptop keyboards you know they are really light but I dont think I would have a problem on heavy switches too.How are clears?Fatique-wise.Cause browns seem like silent blues.OR should I go linear?