Author Topic: Need some opinion on my recent encounter  (Read 11573 times)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: Need some opinion on my recent encounter
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 15:50:03 »
Eh at least I can start and finish GBs without excuses.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 15:53:09 »

small scale SP GBs...damn what an accomplishment

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 15:53:47 »
oh yea **** him for being in the hospital right?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #53 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 15:56:38 »

Hey a small accomplishment is more than a failure.

oh yea **** him for being in the hospital right?

Nope, just **** him in general.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #54 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 15:56:59 »
Now I'm 100% lost because idk what you are talking about now.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #55 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 15:59:48 »

Hey a small accomplishment is more than a failure.
he did a good deal of the work for a massive, difficult buy. some people helped finish it up. not a failure
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #56 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 16:03:53 »
He started a gb. Collected money. Vanished for months. Came back with an excuse, lashed out at people like an entitled prick.

Hitler youth came to the rescue and saved the GB.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #57 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 16:06:20 »
He started a gb. Collected money. Came back with an excuse, lashed out at people like an entitled prick.

Hitler youth came to the rescue and saved the GB.

I had a legitimate excuse and problem..I valued the success of the group buy over failure so I passed it on instead of ending it.

30 SP sets.. :rolleyes:

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 16:08:32 »
And Hitler youth is?

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 16:10:08 »
And Hitler youth is?

real life hitler youth = "dong squad"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #60 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 16:12:45 »
And Hitler youth is?

The two that are proud to show their support for nazis.

Bill and photek, aside from their questionable choice of heros, are as legit as they come.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 May 2015, 16:15:20 by demik »

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #61 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 16:27:46 »
Can't we all be friends? ^-^

Bill and photek, aside from their questionable choice of heros, are as legit as they come.
<3

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #62 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 19:24:50 »
It wasn't just any blank though, right? It was a julysicle? One of the ones that he never paid more than retail for, and would never ask for more than he paid for them. Right?
I don't get what you mean by this? I'm seriously being confused by you esoo.
Sorry about the diff. I was to later by the time I got the signal to check back on this since I was sidetracked.

Oh my god he actually showed up.. Synjin beware..he's a delusional hypocrite who's got a hard on for me :P

dubsgalore's version of reality is truly saddening. If I lived there, I'd try to off myself as well.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #63 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 19:51:24 »

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 22:19:19 »
I don't like what dubs did to you, but both of you were being somewhat vague anyway so there's room for doubt.

I will be selling blanks pretty soon. For MUCH less than $200. But as I am not an artisan, I guess I'm not going to be a beneficiary of geekhackers' irrationality.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #66 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 22:32:35 »
I don't like what dubs did to you, but both of you were being somewhat vague anyway so there's room for doubt.

I will be selling blanks pretty soon. For MUCH less than $200. But as I am not an artisan, I guess I'm not going to be a beneficiary of geekhackers' irrationality.

If you made them you will be.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #67 on: Sun, 03 May 2015, 00:16:37 »

And Meiosis

FTFY
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #68 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 10:41:21 »
i remember seeing some post on /r/mk about 4-5 months ago accusing synjin of doing shady ****s with artisan caps, i think buying and then reselling them for a much higher price was the specific accusation. it was made by a throwaway account and had maybe 2 or 3 responses so i didn't think much of it. but i do wonder how you always get yourself entangled in these unpleasant situations involving artisan caps

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 12:44:00 »
Synjin probably does a lot of clack transactions, often with dubious people since he's not that cautious with people. That's how things go down the drain.

Contact with artisan caps results in a temporary 50 point IQ drop and 20 year maturity/ caution decrease. So if you're 21 years old and have an IQ of 130 like the average geek, once someone PMs you saying he has a rare clack for sale, you can be conned like a baby with Forrest Gump's IQ.

:p :p :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #70 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 16:09:57 »
i remember seeing some post on /r/mk about 4-5 months ago accusing synjin of doing shady ****s with artisan caps, i think buying and then reselling them for a much higher price was the specific accusation. it was made by a throwaway account and had maybe 2 or 3 responses so i didn't think much of it. but i do wonder how you always get yourself entangled in these unpleasant situations involving artisan caps

Seeing the constant conflict with members in trades, one should evaluate himself and his trading style.

Synjin probably does a lot of clack transactions, often with dubious people since he's not that cautious with people. That's how things go down the drain.

Contact with artisan caps results in a temporary 50 point IQ drop and 20 year maturity/ caution decrease. So if you're 21 years old and have an IQ of 130 like the average geek, once someone PMs you saying he has a rare clack for sale, you can be conned like a baby with Forrest Gump's IQ.

:p :p :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
There's definitely some of that maturity problem...

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 12:59:17 »

Seeing the constant conflict with members in trades, one should evaluate himself and his trading style.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I thinkt is mainly people trying to take advantage of my put judgment of character as all as what I'm willing to do to get something I really want. I have dealt with many long time members and me ones as well and they tend to be smooth and satisfying almost all the time but then you get people who try to take advantage of one side of even back out after you spoundsyafter after u spend too purchase something for them leaving you with a large loss and ask they can say is "I'm sorry I changed my mind" sorry about the to pos typo because it isn't letting me backspace what I type on mobile.

EDIT: besides, you know for a fact how compensating I am trading with you in the past, shall we elaborate on this matter? You can't have 100% smooth trades at all times because sometimes there are factors I cannot control such as people's greed wanting more than what they originally asked for or perhaps them changing their mind.
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 May 2015, 13:07:28 by Synjin »

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #72 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 14:05:54 »

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I thinkt is mainly people trying to take advantage of my put judgment of character as all as what I'm willing to do to get something I really want. I have dealt with many long time members and me ones as well and they tend to be smooth and satisfying almost all the time but then you get people who try to take advantage of one side of even back out after you spoundsyafter after u spend too purchase something for them leaving you with a large loss and ask they can say is "I'm sorry I changed my mind" sorry about the to pos typo because it isn't letting me backspace what I type on mobile.

EDIT: besides, you know for a fact how compensating I am trading with you in the past, shall we elaborate on this matter? You can't have 100% smooth trades at all times because sometimes there are factors I cannot control such as people's greed wanting more than what they originally asked for or perhaps them changing their mind.
It's funny because the things you say here is just describing yourself. It's like you have some protective barrier over yourself, and apparently everything is the other party's fault.
It also seems you mix up facts quite often even when I link you the direct conversation we've had in that previous trade. I have the necessary support for myself if you're inclined to escalate this discussion.

Through the recent trade I've seen the true end of "greed". In the bottom of it all, there's too much greed.
It’s engulfing everything else, like the actual people and community you’re interacting with. Not realizing these items have little value outside this group.

Dollars in dollars out. $$$. Is that not your trading style?
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 May 2015, 14:13:28 by sorijealut »

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #73 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 14:28:04 »
You yourself admitted in a previous PM that you do realize how the previous attempt at trading between you and m heavily affected my choices on the second attempt. We can leave this be since you know that in the end, even if it is against what I wanted, I still traded with you after everything that happened. If you made someone lose over $400 dollars because you changed your mind on a cap they got for you, they will be more careful and take precautionary steps the second time around which is a fact. In the end, we both got the caps we want so I'm still happy and so are you but I hope you realize that there are only a few out of the multiple trades that I've done which I've had issues with. If you think that me reevaluating our trade and clearly notifying you about it after you showed the same red flags in changing your mind is unreasonable then idk what is. If you honestky think $in $out is my style then I wouldn't be paying such high prices for these even if you yourself know how much of a collector I am. You have seen my dota2 collection first hand and you also know its approximate value yet I've even told you that those will never be for sale, how can that be $in$ out?

PS I'm still at a loss in terms of value in our trade and you know that so idk why you think $in$out is my style.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 14:33:28 »
$in$out is my style

So for those of us who have no clue what this means can you elaborate? My apologies if its a pop culture or reddit thing that I don't know about.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #75 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 14:34:41 »
I think what he meant by that is that I need to get as much as I spend in terms of trades? I'm not exactly sure what he meant but I just assumed that is what it is. Maybe he means I need to profit every transaction or something..

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 14:46:47 »
You yourself admitted in a previous PM that you do realize how the previous attempt at trading between you and m heavily affected my choices on the second attempt. We can leave this be since you know that in the end, even if it is against what I wanted, I still traded with you after everything that happened. If you made someone lose over $400 dollars because you changed your mind on a cap they got for you, they will be more careful and take precautionary steps the second time around which is a fact. In the end, we both got the caps we want so I'm still happy and so are you but I hope you realize that there are only a few out of the multiple trades that I've done which I've had issues with. If you think that me reevaluating our trade and clearly notifying you about it after you showed the same red flags in changing your mind is unreasonable then idk what is. If you honestky think $in $out is my style then I wouldn't be paying such high prices for these even if you yourself know how much of a collector I am. You have seen my dota2 collection first hand and you also know its approximate value yet I've even told you that those will never be for sale, how can that be $in$ out?

PS I'm still at a loss in terms of value in our trade and you know that so idk why you think $in$out is my style.

If the conditions are right for you, you trade. If it�s not, you don�t. Like what demik was saying.
You told me you were satisfied with the trade. If you�re unable to discern what you want, then that�s a problem.
I suggested two times during our trade that we cancel our trade. I even made sure to tell you that you should walk away if you feel you�re losing too much.

No one else can make that decision for you. I don�t know why you continue to fixate on trade values in dollars when that alone cannot be leverage for the things you say.
My point is that you're still only seeing dollars. You don't realize how I, unlike you, had everything on line plus added cash that was raised in multiple instances by you after our mutual trade agreement.

You keep mentioning our previous trade negotiation. Let me bring this into perspective.

It is in my rights to receive clear pictures when accepting a trade. For that previous trade I was considering, I only received a blurry picture  that was from your previous seller.
It's unacceptable to trade without providing any clear picture to your buyers.
I also don't understand why you keep saying you were at a loss, when you clearly knew I wasn't a sure trade. It seem you're chalking up the fact that you couldn't trade anyone your cap as my fault.

Quote 1:
Alright. I'll get you a pic tonight whne I get home or tomorrow morning prior to shipping. Did you want to ship out tomorrow then?

Address

Yeah, if I see the cap and confirm the trade then we'll get to shipping right away. Hopefully the cap is awesome.
You can see here I was lacking necessary information on the caps by way of pictures. Which you understood yourself and you promised to provide pictures.

Quote 2:
picture

Wow so the light really does get through it. Hm... It's interesting but I will have to give it some thought. It's just that I would rather try to trade for colors that I prefer.
... and this was your reply:
Notice that you were completely okay with it, and as I know by now, you always deal the same cap to 2-3 other people for some reason as you trade. So you were O.K.
This should serve as a warning to others trading with him, as he can message you in the morning of shipping date to say he's reconsidering the trade.
Quote 3:
Understandable. I will notify the other interested people then an if I do find colors u might like, I'll shoot you an offer. What colossus diff you want?  Revenge red perhaps and F2 red?
OK Thanks...! Big preference to transparent as you know, since it is a special color I'd prefer some unique property.

« Last Edit: Tue, 05 May 2015, 14:49:13 by sorijealut »

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #77 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 14:51:05 »
Actually I wasn't OK with it. I can assure you I never contacted anyone about the cap within ur first trade up until a friend of mine actually asked me about it last week which isa decent amount of time after our first trade. Also, you might have forgotten but I specifically said that I am getting this cap for you and even gave you a chance to change your mind but you were decided on getting it. It was exactly as I had described on the newer pics I sent once the cap finally arrived to me and I was able to get clearer pics yet you complained that it wasn't wjagnyou were expecting.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 15:01:21 »
I forgot toention, I never raised the prices. I simply said we shouldn't trade anymore because of how you handled our transaction and that you keep being indecisive about things as well as you keep raising the same red flags from before. I sugesyed we do not go through with anything anymore since you shipped all the items before yoheven paid the amount yo were supposed to in n effort to force my hand and go through with the trade. You threatened to hit GH and to leave indefinitely which I did not want so I then decided to see if you would be fine to putting in the same amount I originally asked for which you tried k lower by begging because you didn't have enough money for the month. I simply asked you to add 15 dollars more which was what I originally asked you of in order to make me feel that you were putting in the extra effort to fix what happened as much as I. If I simply wanted cash, why would I bother with 15 dollars when I never even said anytjig negative to you when you left me with a $400cap I specifically hot for you and simply said that it was ok in order to avoid having to argue over it. The 15 dollars more that I ask to put it to the original price I asked you of was a principle thing more than profit or W/E u think it is.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 15:03:04 »
i've talked with synjin a lot via PMs and have traded with him before, and he's always been friendly and honest with me.  people just need to understand that he's serious with his collecting and has some expectations for people to follow through, which i think is very reasonable.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 15:10:36 »
I forgot toention, I never raised the prices. I simply said we shouldn't trade anymore because of how you handled our transaction and that you keep being indecisive about things as well as you keep raising the same red flags from before. I sugesyed we do not go through with anything anymore since you shipped all the items before yoheven paid the amount yo were supposed to in n effort to force my hand and go through with the trade. You threatened to hit GH and to leave indefinitely which I did not want so I then decided to see if you would be fine to putting in the same amount I originally asked for which you tried k lower by begging because you didn't have enough money for the month. I simply asked you to add 15 dollars more which was what I originally asked you of in order to make me feel that you were putting in the extra effort to fix what happened as much as I. If I simply wanted cash, why would I bother with 15 dollars when I never even said anytjig negative to you when you left me with a $400cap I specifically hot for you and simply said that it was ok in order to avoid having to argue over it. The 15 dollars more that I ask to put it to the original price I asked you of was a principle thing more than profit or W/E u think it is.
I was never indecisive. In my point of view, you were the indecisive.
Your post is full of lies and I can't believe you would actually post your never ending lies in public as well.
You know full well I respected you as a trader until this very weird trade as of late.

This is the the full event in TRUTH:
SUMMARY
I wanted my clack for his clack. He said he has 3 of these unnamed ones and he will be receiving it by mail. He sends me really bad blurry pictures of said clack that he will receive, which is obviously not enough to solidify any trade (especially for such an uncommon clack) I say, send me pics when you get it. He says OK.
I see the Clack, I don't like it, I apologize. He says:
Understandable. I will notify the other interested people then an if I do find colors u might like, I'll shoot you an offer. What colossus diff you want?
A week later, he contacts me again. This time another clack for my clack. I'm interested, and I say yes. He raises the price until it's all of my keycaps (clack, bros) plus cash.
Okay, a bit steep for me personally but I am down for it. It's honestly still a good trade for me. So we agree on the trade and also agree to ship the next day. I also asked for his Paypal but he would not send me his Paypal to complete trade. He says he has other packages to send out, and he'll send it out tomorrow.

Next morning is when it gets weird. He mentions since it is one of the earlier clacks, it can have flaws. So I thank him for letting me know and ask him if there's any big flaws. I had to send him maybe 10 separate messages for me to receive some OK pictures, evading my question if he can see any flaws. Well so I'm still down for this trade, but he suddenly tells me he got an OG tri offer, and he is reconsidering the trade. I'm just sitting dumbfounded because by now, I've packed everything and I'm already out by my post to send it out.
Pissed, I ask him in BOLD CAPPED letters, I need an answer, yes or no, is this trade happening or not? He sends me something like "did u pay for shipping yet", "I think you can still cancel".
I ask him again and again, just tell me YES or NO, do I send out my package. After waiting 40 minutes in my car at the post office, I send it out and let him know.
He filps out and basically asks me why did I do it, he was in class, blah blah blah. He clearly did not have respect for my time or efforts to send the item quickly as promised.
He says that by me asking about any flaws on the key cap, the trade suddenly became "incomplete", yet I sent my items.
I tell him that's the natural thing to do, esp. for a large trade like this. And I never said anything about cancelling the trade. I said I was OK with it.
I ask him why he would continue to discuss trades with 3-4 other traders after we had agreed on a trade last night. He evades again, telling me that I had backed out on a trade before, costing him "hundreds", when to my understanding, the key caps I was considering had already been traded for.
Threatens to post a thread, saying he's sure people will favor his side more, will contact mod, etc.
Okay fine, whatever, I just tell him I want my keycaps sent back. I can see that he never intended to send my item to me this day, and I just want out of this trade by now.
He offers me a blank to trade, etc etc that idc about, until he says he'll trade as originally agreed. BUT he wants $15 more, like he had originally suggested. I laugh and say OK.
He says he'll send it tomorrow.
He doesn't send it as promised again next day, his daughter's sick. OK.
Next day, I ask him for tracking. I ask again. And again. I see him clearly online and posting on GH.
Finally he shoots a PM like he's annoyed and he'll send it once he gets home.
Note that he sent me multiple PMs for his PP invoice. I did not get any shipping confirmation or PM or anything of the sort.
Past midnight I ask him again. He says he doesn't have it, will give it to me tomorrow.
By now my item's arrived to him, and I have yet to know if my item's even been sent out.
I finally get the tracking next morning and he's even cheaped out on the shipping option, and with the weekend, god only knows when it'll get here. I'm still waiting.
I'm thinking he maybe did this just to check my items out before he sent anything to me.
I'm not bothered by waiting, just that he kept on lying to me. I tell a bit of advise politely that he should not tell promises he knows he can't keep.
Flips out again, blah blah. Tells me do you know how much of a great deal he gave me, etc. Always emphasis on $$ value. Do you want to send everything back, blah blah.
I tell him to post a thread if he wants. I say I am aware, and I'm very thankful politely. I ask him how does he like my caps? he says he does enjoy them. That was the last bit of conversation.

This is what I've learned through trading with him:

• He's really shady about describing the key caps he's selling, you have to request like 4-5 pictures just to get an "OK" look at your item. If one doesn't ask, well, he won't show it.
  • Threatening to post a thread about me and contacting a mod.
  • Putting words in my mouth, trying to guilt trip the other trader into thinking that they did something wrong, for him to gain a bargaining power.
  • Lying. Lying for everything he says, shipping time, raising agreed trade price (thus bullying the trader with less bargaining power), saying he'll give me tracking number but doesn't, the list is far too long. For every broken promise is an excuse (that's all fine and good, but it gets old when that's his excuse for everything). He'll tell you he's on mobile so he can't do X

This is obviously a huge wall of text. Sorry but it's the shortest I could make it.
In all honesty I'm not too bothered, it's just him accusing me of doing something wrong that's pissing me off.
You get the idea. If a trade is this complicated it's not really worth trading with him. Yet he accuses me of indecision.
By far the worst experience trading here in the forums.
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 May 2015, 15:17:18 by sorijealut »

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #81 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 15:27:36 »
You completely have it wrong. Ssshipping was delayed one day because my child had hands foot and mouth wbij is a fact as several people whose package was delayed can vouch for this. Here it is to simplyfy it
1 you backed out on a trade I lost money in
2 I never said anything even IG you clearly knew that the item was purchased specifically for you
3 the same red flags before you hanged your mind the first time around popped up on our 2nd trade which made me reevaluate it.
4 you shipped the item even if I told you I was reevaluating it and you haven't even fulfilled your side of the trade in order to force my hand in trading with you.
5. I said I will ship your items back at my cost and will even pay you for your cost of shipping to cancel
6 you threatened to leave GH
7 I said fine add 15 dollars to put it at the original price I asked you to add and we can finalize this if that is really what you want.
The blank was offered during time of reevaluation which is still after you shipped your.caps without us finalizing it. Reevaluating a trade after you popped those same exact red flags from before is a natural reaction of mine. Sorry for the crappy format I'm on mobile. Would you lime to revert the trade then?/send mine back and I'll send yours back + refund you fully and I'll even pay you $50 so you won't have tkbquit GH like you threatened. This wah you will come out on top and not think that it is all about money.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #82 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 15:35:54 »
I've never had any issues trading with or buying anything from anyone. Maybe I'm just lucky that way.

However, this is descending into a slagging match about what happened or didn't happen about personal transactions which are of no interest to anyone else.

Plz be nice.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #83 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 15:38:18 »
I've never had any issues trading with or buying anything from anyone. Maybe I'm just lucky that way.

However, this is descending into a slagging match about what happened or didn't happen about personal transactions which are of no interest to anyone else.

Plz be nice.

I agree. I've no interest in that. I will stop here because it just seems like whatever I say will not be read and Synjin will be Synjin.

Sorry for any offensive comments.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #84 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 15:40:09 »
In the end demik is the one who is right, do not deal with them if you've already had a bad first experience so as not to have a repeat. Losing out due to his mind changing should have been the first and last time. I apologize if I offended anyone as well.