Author Topic: Can't sleep...  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
Can't sleep...
« on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 03:53:42 »
It's 1:51 AM, I'm still up, I'm not sure if I can't sleep or I don't want to...

I don't know what to do...Shall I turn off all the lights, and just sit there, or will I watch netflix in the wee hours and stalk geekhack?

I'm not sure. I'm confused. What is life...Please send help....

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: Can't sleep...
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 04:11:05 »
Turn the light off and just relax, you will drift off eventually

*Fire starts singing Mr Sandman
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 04:42:00 »
Looking at backlit screens is not helping - the blue component of the light will trick your brain into staying awake.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 04:47:14 »
Change your key caps. Take some photos of your keyboard. Stalk tp4.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 04:51:58 »
Turn all the lights off and think about all the nice things you really really want but can't have without moving your dwelling to the street.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 05:04:01 »
When I know I am too restless to sleep, I NEVER just try to sit there in the dark. My brain likes to wander off to anxious places. I find the least thought-provoking book in the house or on original kindle and just start reading.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 23:37:21 »
Tree. Does your subconscious play spooki tricks on you? Like tricks you to hear breathing other than being your own.
If not, turn off all tvs, monitors, and lights close your eyes and don't think about the girl you like.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 07:00:44 »
I was up past 3 am last night. I hate my life.
🍉

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 07:03:57 »
Warm milk usually does the trick for me. Otherwise try to contract every muscle in your body for like 30 seconds, until you are exhausted.
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 16:59:16 »
I sleep early in China because I get up early to exercise..

Trying to not be "That guy" who sweats too much..