Author Topic: Vasectomy (No Pics, but it is explained in detail)  (Read 1483 times)

Offline ManicMatt1125

Vasectomy (No Pics, but it is explained in detail)
« on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 15:15:40 »
Sorry no Pictures, lol

I just had a Vasectomy on Friday. Basically they make 2 small incisions on either side of the ball. They then fish out a little tube called the vasa deferentia which is responsible for allowing sperm to enter the seminal stream (ejaculate) They cut these two tubes, and burn them so the path terminates. The worst part was feeling the needle that contained the local anesthetic being stuck into my scrotum vein. All in All it was a relativity quick procedure, took about 30 min. I was in moderate pain for the rest of the day Friday, mild pain yesterday and today. I am told I will be fully recovered by tomorrow, but no sex for another week.

Forgot to say that my Wife told my 4 year old I had to have surgery because I didn't wash my "junk" enough..........

« Last Edit: Sun, 11 October 2015, 15:30:12 by ManicMatt1125 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Vasectomy (No Pics, but it is explained in detail)
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 16:33:06 »
It's your civic duty to produce children so we can export debt to the younger generation...

Says, ALL GOVERNMENTS. 

More specifically, you need to produce more children then you can comfortably afford to feed..

That way, they're exploitable, as they'll be desperate, in poorer health, AND they'll be likely poorly educated due to lack of free time to spend with them on part of the parents..

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 16:44:29 »
The thing I remember is the itching a few days after the procedure from the "haircut". Of course back when I had mine, it was so long ago they didn't use scalpels, just a piece of sharp flint and a large rock. It must have worked because no more children since then. I do however squeak when I talk now.

Offline ManicMatt1125

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 16:45:31 »
It's your civic duty to produce children so we can export debt to the younger generation...

Says, ALL GOVERNMENTS. 
Show Image

More specifically, you need to produce more children then you can comfortably afford to feed..

That way, they're exploitable, as they'll be desperate, in poorer health, AND they'll be likely poorly educated due to lack of free time to spend with them on part of the parents..

Aye, you forgot to mention I need to produce children so that I can collect more money from the government and use them as my paycheck instead of getting a job!

Offline ManicMatt1125

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 16:46:20 »
The thing I remember is the itching a few days after the procedure from the "haircut". Of course back when I had mine, it was so long ago they didn't use scalpels, just a piece of sharp flint and a large rock. It must have worked because no more children since then. I do however squeak when I talk now.

Lol yea I itch a bit, but am to chicken**** to scratch for fear I will open the wound

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 16:54:09 »
I had a friend that ran a 10K the day after. I wasn't in any kind of shape for that.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 17:00:19 »
So, now that you're -tailored-

What's the Goal here..

more sexy time?

Offline ManicMatt1125

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 17:06:47 »

What's the Goal here..

more sexy time?

Essentially yes. Wifey has a tube in her arm for birth control, and it irritates her and gives her horrendous mood swings. It is not a permanent solution. Vasectomy  is a permanent male birth control method.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 17:46:27 »

What's the Goal here..

more sexy time?

Essentially yes. Wifey has a tube in her arm for birth control, and it irritates her and gives her horrendous mood swings. It is not a permanent solution. Vasectomy  is a permanent male birth control method.
Seems like a simple choice, but a hard one to go through with. Props to you, sir!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 20:02:24 »

What's the Goal here..

more sexy time?

I'm sure the doctor told you this, but vasectomies can be reversed and there is a potential for failure or for the tubes to reconnect themselves.

If you don't want another kid, make sure to keep using birth control of some sort until you're confirmed to be shooting blanks.  Some people impregnate their SO months and up to a year later.

Offline ManicMatt1125

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 20:05:18 »
Ya, I have to give 2 semen samples, 8 weeks and 12 weeks from the date of sterilization. If both come back clean I ready to rock and roll