Author Topic: Stupid human body  (Read 2329 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Stupid human body
« on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 23:18:02 »
So the past month or two I have had this issue where my body is very cold to the point where I am straight up shivering sometimes, but am sweating like a madman. It's becoming really annoying since I need to blast me heat to even feel comfortable but that just causes me to become a human water sprinkler and I pool sweat everywhere I go. There is no middle ground between freezing and sweating my ass off. Anyone know what the hell could be wrong? Like I said it's been going on for almost 2 months.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Stupid human body
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 23:19:59 »
Go to the doctor??

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 23:20:23 »
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 23:21:28 »
No insurance. Hell, I'd love to get this lump in my left tit checked too but that's just not an option. Too many bills as it is.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 00:02:24 »
aids
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 00:21:01 »
No insurance. Hell, I'd love to get this lump in my left tit checked too but that's just not an option. Too many bills as it is.

Where are you from? and what does it typically cost?

Seriously dude, you need to get this stuff checked out!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 00:33:59 »

Well a base checkup around where I live runs around $60-80 but it's the tacked on costs that get you. I had a tooth pulled about 3 years ago that initally just cost me $65, but I later received a $3500 bill for the entire service. Had I had dental insurance that would've only cost me around $300.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 00:38:16 »

Well a base checkup around where I live runs around $60-80 but it's the tacked on costs that get you. I had a tooth pulled about 3 years ago that initally just cost me $65, but I later received a $3500 bill for the entire service. Had I had dental insurance that would've only cost me around $300.

Bruh, same here. Went in for a toothache. Came out owing 1900.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 00:39:50 »

Ah I see, yeah dental it expensive everywhere...is insurance expensive?

Still though a consultation is a good idea, if we get 8 different people replying to this thread I'm sure we could all spot you a tenner.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 00:40:39 »
/scratches head..

Um.... well, the obamer care covers most of that stuff now..  I'm not sure why you no sign up for it..

??

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 00:56:14 »
/scratches head..

Um.... well, the obamer care covers most of that stuff now..  I'm not sure why you no sign up for it..

??

Yeah, probably should get on that. I think technically it's illegal to not have insurance now, or you could get a fine or something stupid.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 01:05:05 »
/scratches head..

??

Yeah, probably should get on that. I think technically it's illegal to not have insurance now, or you could get a fine or something stupid.

idk bout that.. but overall,  Even if Obamer care doesn't have the best doctors,  it's better than NO-Doctor at all..

What's far more influential than health-care is your personal investment in diet+exercise.

But, heck, You know that I know that you're too lazy to do that if you've not even claimed what's essentially free health insurance.

hahahahahaha

Offline neverused

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 01:19:51 »
/scratches head..

??

idk bout that.. but overall,  Even if Obamer care doesn't have the best doctors,  it's better than NO-Doctor at all..

What's far more influential than health-care is your personal investment in diet+exercise.

But, heck, You know that I know that you're too lazy to do that if you've not even claimed what's essentially free health insurance.

hahahahahaha
This is the most rational tp4.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 01:23:54 »
If something happened to me and I was in the US I'd straight up just put a bullet in my head. I don't know how you guys do it, just become a common wealth country already

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 01:49:38 »
If something happened to me and I was in the US I'd straight up just put a bullet in my head. I don't know how you guys do it, just become a common wealth country already

I believe guns are certainly necessary as insurance against a TOTALLY-corrupt government.

But, please you shouldn't consider death an option.. because we are at our very core entrusted with the duty to protract Life..

That is what -alive- is, a continuum..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 02:41:21 »

Show Image

I believe guns are certainly necessary as insurance against a TOTALLY-corrupt government.

But, please you shouldn't consider death an option.. because we are at our very core entrusted with the duty to protract Life..

That is what -alive- is, a continuum..

Sometimes suicide is the most logical and pragmatic option available. Not looking to get into a discussion about this particular topic, but I 100% understand why suicide would be considered by someone who has exhausted all other options or simply cannot live with something that cannot be fixed (internal, like depression or external like crushing debt.) It makes perfect logical sense, and in some cases, is a better long-term solution for some people.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 07:53:09 »
Noisyturtle i dont think this will be the first time i have said this to you but you should go outside for a bit, you might enjoy it.

Offline hudson0804

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 08:44:22 »
To echo the rest, a doctor is the best course of action.

However, I had similar symptons which ultimately nearly resulted in my death. 

Not to drama here a litte, you say cold but sweaty, any muscle pain?  Any shortness of breath or unusual fatigue (this result in me being diagnosed with a pulmonairy embolism that was hours away form killing me)  ? 

Is there any chance you have been out in fields or forest/heavy garden work (speculating that it could be a tic or the early symptons of lyme disease) 

Any issues with wieght gain/weight loss (thyroide function perhaps)

Family history may point something in the right direction.

To add a little comedic value - your symptoms also may be related to the plague...

Go see a doctor... or a shaman, or if ou cna find her Dr Quinn. 

H