Author Topic: A Crowdfunding Proposal that May Revolutionize Finance  (Read 1330 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: A Crowdfunding Proposal that May Revolutionize Finance
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 18 May 2016, 23:56:54 »
hahaha..

eradicate monetary fraud?

Money itself is quite fraudulent..  it is not convertible to food..

It doesn't matter how much better the organization of money gets..  The way human networks MUST be organized naturally involves disproportionate value placed at the helm of decision making.

It has to be that way,  money is merely a tabulation of this -process- ..

You can have the greatest accounting system in the world,   at the end of the day,  If we didn't have a boss that said,  OK, we're making keyboards,   everyone in the company would want to make their own thing.. and no synergy is possible..

Corruption is a COST to organization...   the lower ranks of our system can only see money as coupons convertible to objects..   THIS IS NOT true in large denominations.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 00:03:18 »
Considering GH's record on people fraudulently getting others money, it seems like the perfect place to promote this "solution". I do not know, if I should consider this a way to call us naively naïves, or another fraud in the making, either way, there is no evidence that this "proposal" may work.

Offline Olumin

• "Guy walks into a doctor's office..."
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 19 May 2016, 09:33:54 »
hahaha..

eradicate monetary fraud?

Money itself is quite fraudulent..  it is not convertible to food..

It doesn't matter how much better the organization of money gets..  The way human networks MUST be organized naturally involves disproportionate value placed at the helm of decision making.

It has to be that way,  money is merely a tabulation of this -process- ..

You can have the greatest accounting system in the world,   at the end of the day,  If we didn't have a boss that said,  OK, we're making keyboards,   everyone in the company would want to make their own thing.. and no synergy is possible..

Corruption is a COST to organization...   the lower ranks of our system can only see money as coupons convertible to objects..   THIS IS NOT true in large denominations.

That is only partially true and heavily opinionated as well as heavily dependent on the state of mind of the population you are dealing with and the kind of logistical and "political" system, I know how certain logistical and political systems in the near and far future work, and I can guarantee you that what you are claiming is not necessarily true (depending on the exact future of cause). "Money itself is quite fraudulent..  it is not convertible to food.. "  I don't think you have a deep understanding of what money actually is and it's intended purpose.

PS. I didn't click on the Link and read it, I am almost certain its naive nonsense.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 May 2016, 09:42:36 by Olumin »

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 01:40:15 »
"The Author: Nicholas M Mospan, age 25 ­ Entrepreneur with a PHd in Google searching."

Elaborate trolling