Author Topic: What do ya'll order @ Popeyes  (Read 8891 times)

Offline noobas4urus

• Mod Munky of another realm
    • The Mod Zoo
Re: What do ya'll order @ Popeyes
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 23:12:53 »
Reporting back, tried the thighs, flavor is good but eating around the bone is too much work. TENDERS is where it's at, try 5 different dipping sauces and you never have to over-exert yourself with all that work of eating around bones, I've confirmed thighs are an inefficient food platform.

I usually get tenders, got thighs last week.  All the breading peeled of in one giant chunk, which was delicious, but then I was left with a naked thigh.  Tenders ensure uniform chicken to breading ratio.  True on the sauces

Tender master race
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 March 2017, 23:18:59 by noobas4urus »
"You miss 100% of the raffles you don't enter."
-Wayne Gretzky

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 23:13:48 »
[quote autget tendershor=digi link=topic=87988.msg2383323#msg2383323 date=1489633248]
Reporting back, tried the thighs, flavor is good but eating around the bone is too much work. TENDERS is where it's at,and with the sauce it's awesome.  try 5 different dipping sauces and you never have to over-exert yourself with all that work of eating around bones, I've confirmed thighs are an inefficient food platform.

I usually get tenders, got thighs last week.  All the breading peeled of in one giant chunk, which was delicious, but then I was left with a naked thigh.  Tenders ensure uniform chicken to breading ratio.  True on the sauces

Tender master race
[/quote]

WELCOME TO WINNERS CIRCLE, US 2, TP 0

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 23:26:15 »
The meat quality on Tenders is usually not as good or fresh as the thigh..