Author Topic: This thread is about adult beverages  (Read 19344 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
This thread is about adult beverages
« on: Sat, 20 October 2012, 22:43:54 »
What do GH'ers pour in their glass after a long day? Personally, I am a man of distinguished mustache and cigar flavored steak tastes. Drink of choice being scotch and sometimes cognac, but mostly scotch. Ardbeg Uigeadail and The Glenlivet 18 Year Old Speyside are currently my favorites among the golden ichor of the gods known as scotch. What's in your glass?

This stuff right here, oh yes please.
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 October 2012, 22:38:59 by mkawa »

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
This thread is about about adult beverages
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 20 October 2012, 23:44:37 »
I like beer. Belgian sours and west coast style IPAs most of all. just picked up some St. Georges B&E bourbon that I find quite good. Had a bottle of glenlivet 21 that I was quite fond of a while ago but it is long gone :D

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: This thread is about about adult beverages
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 20 October 2012, 23:46:32 »
beer fan. although i haven't drank in a long time.

belgium wheat for me!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline WRXChris

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 00:13:02 »
I like beer. Belgian sours and west coast style IPAs most of all. just picked up some St. Georges B&E bourbon that I find quite good. Had a bottle of glenlivet 21 that I was quite fond of a while ago but it is long gone :D

Wow, I like your style!!!  Belgian style sours and west coast IPAs FTW!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 01:42:07 »
I'm mostly a beer man myself. But when I'm not enjoying my Canadian or Coors light (feel free to rip my head off) I enjoy a good gin with carbonated water and a bit of lemon (not tonic or club soda, too sweet). I used to have a drink "sparkler" that would carbonate my drinks for me but it got recalled for exploding. I miss that device.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 02:06:55 »
I'm mostly a beer man myself. But when I'm not enjoying my Canadian or Coors light (feel free to rip my head off) I enjoy a good gin with carbonated water and a bit of lemon (not tonic or club soda, too sweet). I used to have a drink "sparkler" that would carbonate my drinks for me but it got recalled for exploding. I miss that device.

You know how I feel about you drinking coors light! Also, club soda is just carbonated water...tonic is the sweet stuff. Your sparkler was just making club soda :D

When I have money, I like to drink IPAs. But most of the time I buy whatever is on sale, cause I needs me fix.

Oh and I do enjoy my cider, miss being able to buy my favorite...Ontario sucks for booze really.
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 October 2012, 02:09:17 by Halverson »

Offline Seltox

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 02:40:22 »
Poor student here, so I mostly just drink whatever the local beer is (mostly Carlton Draught for me)

But when I get to have my choice of beer i'll drink Asahi.  It's my favourite beer ^_^

But again, that's only beer.  My real favourites are Scotch & Jagermeister.

Offline jeroplane

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 02:45:22 »

You know how I feel about you drinking coors light! Also, club soda is just carbonated water...tonic is the sweet stuff. Your sparkler was just making club soda :D

When I have money, I like to drink IPAs. But most of the time I buy whatever is on sale, cause I needs me fix.

Oh and I do enjoy my cider, miss being able to buy my favorite...Ontario sucks for booze really.
[img]

I tried the Strawberry Lime and Apple Blackcurrant flavours of Rekordelig Cider for the first time the other day - pretty great stuff.

Otherwise, I'm usually happy with just a simple beer, mostly Coronas.

My signature hasn't changed since 2012. I should really update it.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 03:12:02 »
You guys down under gotta drink the good stuff! Drank a lot of that while failing to fish off the beaches.

Offline GMC

• Shiny.
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 05:04:56 »
Gotta be a Balvenie Doublewood...

Quite partial to a 16 year old Lagavulin as well.
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 October 2012, 05:06:50 by GMC »
WASD V1 - waiting on R4... - MX Brown
KBT Pure - Zinc caps - MX Brown
Cherry G80-1800 ISO WKL - SkiData caps - MX Clear

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 05:35:14 »
Something in the vodka line usually goes down quite well. Wisent is very smooth. Absolut vanilla is another favourite.

Or a simple beer, probably Asahi, Kirin or Corona in that order.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jeroplane

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 05:55:08 »
You guys down under gotta drink the good stuff! Drank a lot of that while failing to fish off the beaches.

Show Image

Something in the vodka line usually goes down quite well. Wisent is very smooth. Absolut vanilla is another favourite.

Haha, is it wrong that import beers are our favourite? Personally I hate Tooheys and VB.

My signature hasn't changed since 2012. I should really update it.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 05:57:49 »
^Tooheys and VB are pretty horrible haha. Drank a lot of Becks there, till they stopped importing it and opened a factory somewhere there for it...never quite tasted the same.

Offline Seltox

« Reply #13 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 06:59:01 »
I'm really not a fan of VB, but i'm fine with Toohey's.  I always go for Carlton Draught if i'm drinking local beers though.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 09:30:38 »
Beers are alright....but I prefer a nice malbec or a cucmber vodka gimlet.

Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 10:00:44 »
Beers:

Liquor:

^Goes great with some Red Bull...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 14:20:41 »
I love Żubrówka. Straight up or with apple juice and lemon.

Sadly I have run out and it's not sold in USA. Help me out Polish freinds.
In the mean time I make due with some Russian Standard Platinum.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 17:11:46 »

Show Image

Haha, is it wrong that import beers are our favourite? Personally I hate Tooheys and VB.

Can't stand VB either, but a Coldie is nice :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 17:13:20 »
There was already a thread on this btw... just an FYI.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=25228.msg590262#msg590262
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #19 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 17:17:19 »
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline tcv

« Reply #20 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 17:19:43 »
After surveying page one, I guess no one is going to pop in and post pics of bud light or red bull and vodka.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 17:44:25 »
I've noticed that many of us are not merely keyboard connoisseur, but connoisseur of many things. Fine keyboards, fine booze, fine smoke, fine food, fine audio equipment and many fine taste in music... some of us are quite fashonistas too I believe. If it can be had in a higher quality, we must have it.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #22 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 17:46:28 »
I've noticed that many of us are not merely keyboard connoisseur, but connoisseur of many things. Fine keyboards, fine booze, fine smoke, fine food, fine audio equipment and many fine taste in music... some of us are quite fashonistas too I believe. If it can be had in a higher quality, we must have it.

Fashion thread?! :O

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #23 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 17:46:56 »
read: geekhackers are suckers
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 17:48:34 »

Nono

GeekHackers^

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #25 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 17:48:35 »
Pretty much lol...
tp thread is tp thread

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 17:50:12 »

You mean this? http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=32952.0

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 24 October 2012, 18:10:31 »
So this stuff was amazing. Full endorsement. I have tried the chocolate wine before, but this was much tastier.
6673-0

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 24 October 2012, 18:11:47 »

Nono

Show Image

GeekHackers^
sorry.
dorky suckers.

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 24 October 2012, 19:05:54 »
I had this back when I was living in Norway with hubby. It's one of my favorite stouts

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 24 October 2012, 20:09:15 »
Reminds me of a Guinness, which I don't mind from time to time.

Damnit - now I'm going to have to go get one ...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 24 October 2012, 20:36:18 »
I had this back when I was living in Norway with hubby. It's one of my favorite stouts

Show Image

Mmmm that's a sexy looking glass.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 24 October 2012, 21:26:50 »
You guys are just pissing money away for NO reason..   :)) :))

I've reached the Zen of Drinking long ago.. Drinking to "get drunk", TASTE is for children.......  I'm OLD >:D

Travelers Club Vodka, 1.75 Liters for $10, 80Proof, Cheaper than Everclear, unless Everclear is on sale.  :eek:

I drink exactly 89ml of this stuff whenever I'm bored.. Works instantly...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: This thread is about adult beverages
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 25 October 2012, 04:52:48 »
Oh yeah, Absolut 100 = 100 proof (50%).  It's got a bite to it :)

80 proof is for the kids ;)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 25 October 2012, 06:00:18 »

Lol. We may as well all start drinking bacardi 151 then! 75.5% gets ya by the boo boo if ya know what I mean!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 25 October 2012, 16:33:34 »
Sounds nice :)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 25 October 2012, 18:50:24 »

It's not about "how strong" the concentration is..

I'm talking about Liters of Alcohol Per dollar..

@ 80proof,  Travelers Club Vodka comes out to

$14/ Liter of pure alcohol
1.4 cents per milliliter of pure alcohol
62 cents per shot of pure alcohol

Cheapest Everclear is $20/ Liter of pure alcohol

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 25 October 2012, 18:55:50 »

Wow, I like your style!!!  Belgian style sours and west coast IPAs FTW!
Show Image

those are some good beers you have there WRX! I love visiting the lost abbey whenever I go down to SD (also Alesmith, port, etc). What did you think of rose de gambrinus?

if you ever make it out here we'll have to hit up Russian River and toronado/ beer rev.
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 October 2012, 19:02:34 by JesuswasaZombie »

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 25 October 2012, 19:13:26 »
Some vsop henny with a nice cigar...
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 25 October 2012, 19:19:27 »
My favorite, 30 jack 70 coca cola =)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 25 October 2012, 19:28:02 »

Yes, I realised that.  Absolut 100 is actually kinda expensive, compared to other vodkas.

Probably something like Stolichnya is one of the cheaper ones in Australia (been a while since I compared prices as I generally buy it for taste, per se, rather than economy or volume).

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #41 on: Fri, 26 October 2012, 12:30:42 »

Yes, I realised that.  Absolut 100 is actually kinda expensive, compared to other vodkas.

Probably something like Stolichnya is one of the cheaper ones in Australia (been a while since I compared prices as I generally buy it for taste, per se, rather than economy or volume).

I went through my alcohol snobbery phase during college... I realized that I wasn't getting drunk as often / quick enough with expensive liquor, and usually end up drinking alot more bittery liquid/water than I care for.. ;D

Offline blighty

« Reply #42 on: Fri, 26 October 2012, 12:37:29 »
Show Image

It's sold in Brooklyn liquor stores.  At the bar I work at we use it in one of our house drinks.
Edit: Not all liquor stores, but we get it from a local store, so at least one place in BK is selling it.  We do have a decent Polski population here, so it makes sense.

« Last Edit: Fri, 26 October 2012, 12:42:02 by blighty »
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #43 on: Fri, 26 October 2012, 22:35:42 »
Not usually snobby with my booze. Vodka tastes the same to me at every level, as does rum and gin. The only time price == quality is with single malt scotch vs mixed scotches and micro brew beers or imports vs US piss water like bud/coors/pbr/really any beer you can also buy at a gas station.

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 26 October 2012, 23:25:20 »
Not usually snobby with my booze. Vodka tastes the same to me at every level, as does rum and gin. The only time price == quality is with single malt scotch vs mixed scotches and micro brew beers or imports vs US piss water like bud/coors/pbr/really any beer you can also buy at a gas station.

Try St.Georges Terrior and tell me all Gin tastes the same. ;)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #45 on: Sat, 27 October 2012, 14:25:34 »
If they are selling proper Żubrówka, they are breaking some laws. It's actually banned in the US due to the coumarin content. You can get some that is not made in the traditonal manner with artifical flavor in the US, but it is crap in comparison.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #46 on: Sat, 27 October 2012, 17:12:48 »
If they are selling proper Żubrówka, they are breaking some laws. It's actually banned in the US due to the coumarin content. You can get some that is not made in the traditonal manner with artifical flavor in the US, but it is crap in comparison.

Helllo. cancer...

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #47 on: Sat, 27 October 2012, 17:20:50 »
Hmm I wonder if us Canadians get the good stuff, I've seen it at the liquor stores. Going to have to try myself some. Żubrówka, that is.

Offline mztriz

« Reply #48 on: Sun, 04 November 2012, 21:45:31 »
lol wow a lot of GHers have expensive tastes...

I enjoy Dogfish IPA 60, Guinness, and pretty much any liquor that isn't Vodka or Gin -- preferably rum.

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 04 November 2012, 21:46:14 »
I'm drinking PBR tonight :)

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 04 November 2012, 21:52:21 »
Silver bullet tonight ..  Coors light and the walking dead. Nice Sunday evening.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 04 November 2012, 21:57:38 »
I'm drinking PBR tonight :)

Hipster swag, yeye!

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 04 November 2012, 22:01:53 »
I drank a lot of PBR in college so for me it is more of a fondness than an ironic thing

Offline BLJ Consulting

• * Vendor
  • Independent Plastics Consultant
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 04 November 2012, 23:34:23 »
i was drinking some PBR this summer on account of my intense cheapness/life spent in the plastics industry.  Happened to coincide with my kid brother visiting me and he explained the whole hipster/PBR story and i was straight up dumbfounded.  who would have guessed.

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 05 November 2012, 16:16:31 »
I'll take a Dark and Stormy, thank you.

Or another 750 of Bellegem Bruin. That was an amazing beer.
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 05 November 2012, 19:24:32 »
Anyone else notice they raised the price of PBR by 1.99 in the past year? The hipster ripple.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 05 November 2012, 19:42:30 »
PBR... great if it's ice cold.  If not, it tastes ****ty...

EDIT: Well, referring to PBR cans that is... don't remember what it's like in bottles (but I have had PBR bottles before) and never have had it on tap.
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 November 2012, 19:44:01 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 05 November 2012, 19:54:04 »
PBR... great if it's ice cold.  If not, it tastes ****ty...

EDIT: Well, referring to PBR cans that is... don't remember what it's like in bottles (but I have had PBR bottles before) and never have had it on tap.

So cold you can't taste it? :cool:

JKJK I drank my fair share of it before I found out how good (albeit spendy) beer can be.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #58 on: Sun, 06 January 2013, 22:17:20 »
Orange juice +

I am feeling wonderful....everything is allllright

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #59 on: Sun, 06 January 2013, 22:18:33 »
Tasted great over ice.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 10:50:17 »
Try it or Kahlua with raspberry Coke. Thats been one of my things lately.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 11:06:50 »
I've become a fan of a new bourbon that's being made here in Nashville. Technically, it's being made in Kentucky, but they're working on bringing it back to Nashville, where it started.

It's called Belle Meade Bourbon and it's made by Greenbrier Distillery. The original recipe actually pre-dates Jack Daniels, but their great-great-great grandfather stopped production when prohibition started.

There's a good bit of rye in the whiskey, which gives it a heavier, somewhat peaty flavor to it. I quite like it.  :p

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #62 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 11:15:04 »
I've been drinking nothing but zubrowka and apple juice for awhile. So damn good, and I usually can't stand any vodka.

Offline iri

« Reply #63 on: Tue, 08 January 2013, 01:24:25 »
have been enjoying nice french vines recently in france.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #64 on: Tue, 08 January 2013, 01:37:38 »
The perfect drink, may in fact be the screw driver, because it's got vitamins, drunk juice, AND ample h2o to dilute the poisonous acetylcholine afterwards

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #65 on: Tue, 08 January 2013, 01:54:43 »
I've really been enjoying bourbon lately. It's quite versatile; shots, on the rocks or mixed with a bit of coke.
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #66 on: Tue, 08 January 2013, 03:11:39 »
I've really been enjoying bourbon lately. It's quite versatile; shots, on the rocks or mixed with a bit of coca-cola

FTFY. Wouldnt want someone getting the wrong idea now ;)
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 08 January 2013, 03:43:25 »

a few from last may or thereabouts

i've had a fair majority of craft beers available or that have been available over the past few years, so i think my drinking days are mostly behind me now ;0

Offline linkz

« Reply #68 on: Tue, 08 January 2013, 10:13:51 »

Never really like the bitter taste of alcohols. But I like this one

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 23:01:42 »
WHITE RUSSIANS MADE WITH CHOCOLATE MILK ARE QUITE GOOD

END TRANSMISSION

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #70 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 23:37:10 »
Not a huge beer fan, and I'm certainly not well versed in beers, but my favorite thus far would be:
41867-0
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 23:48:05 »
So do you have to be an adult to post in here?? We got plenty of *kids* running around here.

Offline iri

« Reply #72 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 09:16:22 »

END TRANSMISSION
hello, diabetis.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline mauri

« Reply #73 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 09:17:24 »

END TRANSMISSION
hello, diabetis.

eating or drinking any sugary leads to an immediate seizure of diabeetus

also here to +1 white russian
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline iri

« Reply #74 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 09:19:50 »
thanks for your +1! it will look great on my +1's shelf.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline mauri

« Reply #75 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 09:30:19 »
thanks for your +1! it will look great on my +1's shelf.

Please, you've got only one shelf.
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 10:05:36 »

END TRANSMISSION

That sounds like a great idea, so gonna try that.

Wait, can you make chocolate cream? This will require testing, and science.

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 11:06:54 »
My alcoholic tastes vary with the seasons and the moment.  Most of the time, I am a beer snob that will only drink local microbrewries with the occassional one-step-above-bottom-of-the-barrel wine.  I never spend more than $20 on a bottle of wine, and do not know much about wine.  With liquor, I only like to drink vodka tonics.  Hard liquor just makes me feel terrible and I do not even enjoy sipping on a good bourbon or scotch.  Just not my thing.

Then I go on these streaks for a month when all I want is 1.5L bottles of cheap wine and passable cheap lagers like Rolling Rock and Olympia while I lounge around the house for a day or so.  Doing chores with a few beers in you makes it so much better.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline 127001

« Reply #78 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 11:31:25 »
If you ever want a really good martini:

That and a bit of Saint germane and vermouth

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 12:13:48 »
Come at me bros

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 12:34:33 »
I also currently have an urge for Henry Weinhards, which seems to be the only Pacific Northwest cheap beer I can find in Indianapolis.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline iri

« Reply #81 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 14:14:30 »
ummm, slivovitsa

-Ray Bradbury

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 15:46:13 »
If you ever want a really good martini:
Show Image

That and a bit of Saint germane and vermouth

I do like a good gin martini! Adding it to my list. Thank you!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #83 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 17:26:11 »

END TRANSMISSION

Actually making them with chocolate ice cream gives it a much more creamy consistency and is dangerously delicious. I used chocolate milk because I was out of half and half, and was using toasted marshmallow flavored vodka.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #84 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 18:09:09 »

END TRANSMISSION

Actually making them with chocolate ice cream gives it a much more creamy consistency and is dangerously delicious. I used chocolate milk because I was out of half and half, and was using toasted marshmallow flavored vodka.

Well, chocolate cream doesn't work as chocolate powder and cream don't mix all that well, and straight cream is still better than chocolate milk(or at least the somewhat skinny milk in my fridge).
Although I will have to try it with chocolate ice cream someday, that sounds amazing.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #85 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 19:09:48 »
VODKA
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #86 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 22:42:49 »
Ayy Happy New Year, wadda ya drinkin?

Tonight I'm having Devil's Margharitas:
1.5oz blanco tequila
3/4oz lime juice
3/4oz simple syrup
place in shaker with ice and strain into glass
add 1oz red wine on top

I remember now why I generally don't make cocktails. They are messy and a bear to make, and by the time you get to 3 or 4 the recipe is out the window.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 22:44:20 »
Ayy Happy New Year, wadda ya drinkin?

Tonight I'm having Devil's Margharitas:
1.5oz blanco tequila
3/4oz lime juice
3/4oz simple syrup
place in shaker with ice and strain into glass
add 1oz red wine on top

I remember now why I generally don't make cocktails. They are messy and a bear to make, and by the time you get to 3 or 4 the recipe is out the window.

I am out of whiskey right now. I just had a Winter Lager.

Happy New Year!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #88 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 22:48:23 »
Same to you. May your year be lucky and fulfilling :)

Offline JP

« Reply #89 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 23:06:15 »
Drank a couple Coors Lights.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #90 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 05:03:22 »
My sympathies, that's horrible! What a way to go into the new year D; . Didn't they have real beers at the party?
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline JP

« Reply #91 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 07:53:28 »
My sympathies, that's horrible! What a way to go into the new year D; . Didn't they have real beers at the party?

Damn shame I know. Well I wasn't at party and it was free so  :thumb:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 09:39:20 »

You say that..

But Coors light is the Quick Fire Rapid of beer. !!

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #93 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 09:45:41 »

You say that..

This is actually pretty true.

It is beer.. and it is not really good.. but not bad either.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #94 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 13:32:55 »

You say that..

This is actually pretty true.

It is beer.. and it is not really good.. but not bad either.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #95 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 13:48:23 »
Coors is pretty bad, but the "light" version is useless.

At least I had a glass of Chardonnay and a couple of Voodoo Ranger IPAs.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline ThoughtArtist

« Reply #96 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 14:39:52 »
Can we stop conflating adult activities with one's indulged in primarily by overgrown children?

I believe I grew up when I realized killing my liver wasn't a sign of maturity!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 15:29:16 »
Can we stop conflating adult activities with one's indulged in primarily by overgrown children?

I thought about this myself..

I wonder if there really is any room for an adult to have fun.

Or is self-awareness merely the final reckoning and recognition that Life is a treacherous death game, rife with only traps.

Every year I lean more and more on the possibility that There-is-no-cake, and that my consciousness is only passenger on this greater scheme of being alive.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #98 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 16:26:28 »

I've seen few comments on this forum that make as little sense as that statement, and that includes all of tp4's posts :p .

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 17:50:13 »

I've seen few comments on this forum that make as little sense as that statement, and that includes all of tp4's posts :p .

Tp4, sending maximum sense.. !!

Surely you can feel it through ur monitor now.. !!

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 00:00:30 »

Sorry tp4, it's still below the detection threshold :p .

Offline iri

« Reply #101 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 05:34:03 »

Yeah...

-Ray Bradbury

Offline JP

« Reply #102 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 11:50:22 »

I feel it too but I think I'm on some good stuff.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 11:54:23 »

I feel it too but I think I'm on some good stuff.

Sorry tp4, it's still below the detection threshold :p .

Upping Sense to 35 µg/m^3...  that's the maximum exposure the EPA regulation allows.

Offline JP

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 11:54:45 »

Surely with your knowledge in chemistry you could brew a cocktail which could expand your consciousness and comprehension of the universe and our place in it.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #105 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 12:40:31 »

Surely with your knowledge in chemistry you could brew a cocktail which could expand your consciousness and comprehension of the universe and our place in it.
Indeed, LSD is actually extremely easy to synthesise!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #106 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 13:00:34 »

Now we know how Chyros buys all them keebs for review..

He's got a little side venture..

Offline JP

« Reply #107 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 13:08:16 »

I think I need to pack my keyboards, bike gear and wooden shoes and take a trip out in the Netherlands.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 13:41:23 »

I think I need to pack my keyboards, bike gear and wooden shoes and take a trip out in the Netherlands.

This is how peeps end up at the bottom of the well, with the lotion, and the baskets... fogettabouit

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #109 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 13:48:36 »
Gin
tp thread is tp thread

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #110 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 14:08:27 »
Jägermeister. Hot. The true drink of the Prussian peoples *snickers*
Chris Schammert

Offline JP

« Reply #111 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 14:46:24 »

:eek: I can already hear my distant cousins sharpening their farm implements.

Offline JP

« Reply #112 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 14:47:43 »
Gin

Not sure if I just had a bad experience trying some cheap stuff but I couldn't stand the taste of pine.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #113 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 14:49:20 »
Gin

Not sure if I just had a bad experience trying some cheap stuff but I couldn't stand the taste of pine.

it was definitely an acquired taste. I've had bad experiences with gin martinis, but still continue to drink straight gin

Tanqueray is my preferred, but Bombay and Hendricks are also good. Tanqueray #10 is overrated IMO.
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 January 2019, 14:58:06 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #114 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 14:54:41 »

:eek: I can already hear my distant cousins sharpening their farm implements.

:p
Chris Schammert

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #115 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 15:46:17 »
Achtung die PreuBische Armee soll everything destroy.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 15:54:40 »
I turn 30 this weekend and we are going to an 80's arcade-themed bar. Here are the drink options... so excited. I am going to get Vader drunk.

209844-0

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 16:13:02 »

Literally grabbed as many bottles of Jager as possible and hopped the first steam ship @ bremerhaven. 1880's were brutal. **** that noise.

I'll branch out to other herbal liquors eventually. Probably start with Bärenjäger. Then maybe Underberg, Fernet-Branca, Becherovkaor, or possibly some Gammel Dansk if I can find it. *shrugs*
Chris Schammert

Offline JP

« Reply #118 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 17:05:08 »

Fur Gott, Kaiser Und Vaterland.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 17:10:44 »
I turn 30 this weekend and we are going to an 80's arcade-themed bar. Here are the drink options... so excited. I am going to get Vader drunk.

(Attachment Link)

WOw do they pay for all those trademark name uses ?

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 04 January 2019, 20:34:39 »

Got to experience this live from the second row. My first introduction into scotches, cocktails, and home-brew shenanigans!
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline invariance

• ...here with all the other boson's
« Reply #121 on: Sat, 05 January 2019, 01:53:17 »

Got to experience this live from the second row. My first introduction into scotches, cocktails, and home-brew shenanigans!

I enjoyed that.
Thanks for posting.
The only BS I
want to hear is
from a Model M:
PN:1391401
DOB: 04FEB87
      Wyse 85      Mtek K104
SMK Blue: Chicony KB-5181; HyperX Aqua: HyperX Alloy Origins *Yet-to-rebuild: A 69 key C. P. Clare Foam & Foil assy *Rubber: Digital LK46W-A2; uSoft Natural Pro RT9401, Natural Multimedia 1.0A RT9470, Natural Ergonomic 4000 KU-0460; "Avid" Sejin SLKR2233; "Diamond Touch" Mitsubishi 6511-PB

Offline JP

« Reply #122 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 19:19:20 »
Keystone Light = Coors Light?

Keystone is owned by Coors. Both cans have mountains but the mountains on Keystone are printed sideways.

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #123 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 12:54:19 »
Show Image

This concoction you speak of, it sounds delicious...what are the proportions?

Offline iri

« Reply #124 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 01:16:25 »
I'm sure he'll answer.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #125 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 03:39:36 »
Keystone Light = Coors Light?

Keystone is owned by Coors. Both cans have mountains but the mountains on Keystone are printed sideways.
Pretty sure I had Keystone when I was in Canada. It was undrinkable, like all American beers I've tried :p .

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #126 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 03:51:03 »
I'd go High Life over either of those. At least it makes an attempt to resemble beer.