Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4354941 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #30450 on: Thu, 06 June 2024, 19:25:56 »

dared him to drink the air conditioner water

Yuck! That is prime breeding ground for mold and bacteria.
Vance is the son Trump never had --- a smart, shape shifting conman with delusions of grandeur. He's perfect.
  — @digby56 2024-07-15

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30452 on: Thu, 06 June 2024, 21:02:06 »

dared him to drink the air conditioner water

Yuck! That is prime breeding ground for mold and bacteria.

ac water always reminds me of Legionnaires' disease

Offline Pyre

« Reply #30453 on: Fri, 07 June 2024, 08:41:03 »

shareholders want to extract as much profit as possible.

This is the problem across the board in nearly every aspect of modern society.

It is the direct result of short-term thinking as opposed to long-term planning.
i believe they think about the long-term effects of their actions as much as any of us do, the thing is they dont give a **** because they only care about what happens in their lifetime lmao

Long term planning is a hard sell because its all about helping the nebulous "society" whereas seeing your numbers go up on your Super or bank statement makes people immediately happy. You could argue it helps their kids - but people are selfish so its hard to encourage people to give up stuff for the greater good without the threat of whacking them over the head :P

With the current state of theaters I don't blame anyone wanting to watch movies at home
I'd be willing to bet that within the next 4-6 years it will get to the point where each state only has a couple smaller privately-run movie theaters still operating, if any at all. Big chain theaters will be gone.

Personally I always have a great experience when I go 2-3x a year, but I live next to a luxury theater that is nearly always empty since I generally only go for discount matinee showings in the middle of the day.

Yeah big chains are not doing well. I think it's the lack of big blockbusters that people are willing to see and the prices being crazy cause shareholders want to extract as much profit as possible. I'd also like to see more cinemas air classic films, there is a bunch of theaters that do this and they are great ones.

Bringing back classic movies is a great idea! Just have one dedicated room per theater that shows some older blockbuster and change it up every month.
I would love to see T2, Jurassic Park, and Back To The Future in a theater, and I bet a lot of other people would too.

Yeah those would be cool. I saw dog day afternoon and no country for old men in a cinema as a rerun and they were so tense, the cinema experience really added to it and would highly recommend.

Argh - my wife just received the email from ticketek saying her details have been "leaked" - absolutely useless businesses here in Aus, couldn't even spell Cyber Security, let alone be trusted with the mountains of data they ask for - all to shove a damn ad in our faces about their latest piece of plastic garbage.
 :mad:

ticketek is awful, we have the same problem as the US where there is a monopoly in the industry so we have to put up with the awful service while Ticketek continues to be bad and cut costs to somehow get even more money. I hate it a lot as well, sorry that your wife's data got leaked, it always sucked when that happens.

Yeah - its pretty annoying since the only thing we did was order tickets once around 7ish years ago with them? Sounds like you experienced something similar in the past - or were you lucky enough to not get impacted by the waterfall of leaks we've had in the last few years?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30454 on: Fri, 07 June 2024, 10:11:22 »

You could argue it helps their kids

I was quite concerned even before I had kids "just because" (although I had always planned to have kids) since I love the world itself and relish its beauty. Al Gore, when he was still my Senator from Tennessee, published Earth in the Balance which was a watershed book and a million-seller (although that does not necessarily mean that millions of people actually read it) so when morons today pretend that the degradation of the planet is coming as a surprise - they are being completely disingenuous.

Now that I have kids (grown) I grow more concerned, by the day, about the world that they will be living in. Hoping to live several more years, I know that I will suffer some discomfort from future global warming, but I doubt that I will live long enough to see epic changes to the situation of the human race.

Unfortunately, I feel certain that my children will ....

Vance is the son Trump never had --- a smart, shape shifting conman with delusions of grandeur. He's perfect.
  — @digby56 2024-07-15

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #30455 on: Fri, 07 June 2024, 10:18:19 »
Now that I have kids (grown) I grow more concerned, by the day, about the world that they will be living in. Hoping to live several more years, I know that I will suffer some discomfort from future global warming, but I doubt that I will live long enough to see epic changes to the situation of the human race.

If Tp4 reaches far enough, at the very edge of his cognition, all organisms wax and wane.

This would include the "Super" organism that is represented by the Earth-Bio-Sphere, no element of which is detached from the whole.

It may well be destiny that with each rise and fall, the Organism remembers through Genetic memory the trials-errors-lessons of its previous attempt.  This organism takes on its immortality project, it will give it its best, but it's perfectly plausible that any one species would only go so far before the leash is pulled.  At which point, like the immortal jellyfish, the earth system will revert to a reduced operations mode, child state, wait out a few million years, then conduct civilization 2.

If we think about it that way, then many of the major depopulation events make sense, disease, famine, these are Evolutionary mechanisms which select for code that is just "Slightly" smarter, people who got vaccinated, wore masks.

The system understands that intellect, self-control, deep planning is what it wants, and it implements control mechanisms to further that selection.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30456 on: Sun, 09 June 2024, 09:24:11 »
OMG, Low carb rice cooker.

How does that even work. So apparently, you use the steam basket, and it "lowers carb" by having some of the starch wash out of the rice at the bottom.

This is so stupid.  Rice is almost 1:1 carb,  so let's assume you can remove 10% of the rice's starch,  WHY NOT, just put 10% less rice into the pot.

STUPIDITY @ MAXIMUM.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30457 on: Mon, 10 June 2024, 19:16:12 »
When I try to look up when a game originally came out, and all the results are only for the remake

Offline Pyre

« Reply #30458 on: Mon, 10 June 2024, 23:29:25 »

You could argue it helps their kids

I was quite concerned even before I had kids "just because" (although I had always planned to have kids) since I love the world itself and relish its beauty. Al Gore, when he was still my Senator from Tennessee, published Earth in the Balance which was a watershed book and a million-seller (although that does not necessarily mean that millions of people actually read it) so when morons today pretend that the degradation of the planet is coming as a surprise - they are being completely disingenuous.

Does it factor into any conversations you have with your kids (If you don't mind some prying  :)).  We're child-free, and my niece and nephew are in their 12-13s, so not at the age where this would be a topic of conversation - I'm curious if there's anxiety about the challenges they may face in the future due to some pretty lackluster decisions that were made a few decades ago.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30459 on: Tue, 11 June 2024, 07:50:43 »

Does it factor into any conversations you have with your kids

My kids are in their 20s and one took a degree in biochemistry and the other is finishing up veterinary school.

This has been a major topic of conversation for years since we are all kind of "science nerds"

— @digby56 2024-07-15

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30460 on: Thu, 13 June 2024, 15:33:19 »
Obligate Werkations. National parks are lame.Tp4 just wants to stay home and play dat arm0redc0r.

Also, flight cost into smaller airports.. Double the price + 2 stops.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30461 on: Thu, 13 June 2024, 16:29:32 »
Obligate Werkations. National parks are lame.Tp4 just wants to stay home and play dat arm0redc0r.

You would think that people staying home and being isolationist and unhealthy would lead to less destruction of wild areas, less pollution and waste, and less fat poor people pumping out kids due to less interacting - But no, actually the exact opposite. More waste from deliveries and manufacturing, more destruction of wild areas for cheap housing, and more awful sex and procreation amongst impoverished 80 IQ landwhales. Humans really are a plague on this planet.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30462 on: Thu, 13 June 2024, 16:52:09 »

sex and procreation amongst impoverished 80 IQ landwhales

Exquisite metaphor! Thank you, I hope that I can find an opportunity to use it.

Personally, I always wanted kids and understood and accepted the concept that raising them would consume the middle third of my life. Nothing in my life has been more rewarding and satisfying than that endeavor, but fledging 2 of them was enough and the relief was palpable.

I suspect that for someone whose life is sufficiently "impoverished" then producing offspring might "feel like" the only "accomplishment" available to them.

— @digby56 2024-07-15

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30463 on: Thu, 13 June 2024, 17:22:08 »
awful sex and procreation amongst impoverished 80 IQ landwhales

NT, you should not view big people in such a negative light.  They are just normal human beings with marginally less self control than thinner humans.

The capitalist form of food and lust is the origination of modern maladies. It is not for a lack of will power,  we were not designed to be able to ignore hyper-palatable / hyper-sexual life-options.

Our primary evolution happened in a forest of mostly bland food,  hairy women without cosmetics, and everyone men and women smelled like wet dog.

There is no vat of oil to make irresistible fried potato chips, and no shower/perfume/cosmetics/lingerie/hair-dryers/silicone balloons to make extremely attractive women.

They say attractive men are rare,  if you took technology away from women, you'd also suddenly find that attractive women are rare.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30464 on: Thu, 13 June 2024, 19:08:01 »
awful sex and procreation amongst impoverished 80 IQ landwhales

NT, you should not view big people in such a negative light.  They are just normal human beings with marginally less self control than thinner humans.

The capitalist form of food and lust is the origination of modern maladies. It is not for a lack of will power,  we were not designed to be able to ignore hyper-palatable / hyper-sexual life-options.

Our primary evolution happened in a forest of mostly bland food,  hairy women without cosmetics, and everyone men and women smelled like wet dog.

There is no vat of oil to make irresistible fried potato chips, and no shower/perfume/cosmetics/lingerie/hair-dryers/silicone balloons to make extremely attractive women.

They say attractive men are rare,  if you took technology away from women, you'd also suddenly find that attractive women are rare.

They are obese BECAUSE they are poor and make bad decisions. It is a vicious circle that leads to just more overweight unhealthy population who cannot afford proper food and are uneducated to make healthier life choices who pass that lifestyle onto their children, and thus the cycle of downfall continues as we grow fatter, dumber, and less able to enact change.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30465 on: Thu, 13 June 2024, 20:42:05 »
They are obese BECAUSE they are poor and make bad decisions. It is a vicious circle that leads to just more overweight unhealthy population who cannot afford proper food and are uneducated to make healthier life choices who pass that lifestyle onto their children, and thus the cycle of downfall continues as we grow fatter, dumber, and less able to enact change.

People are Big because they are bombarded by hedonistically refined hyper-palatables and emotionally manipulative advertising.

We invented these foods and ads for foods faster than evolution can cope. It's more than a cycle, it's systemic failure. No one is immune, the system will kill everyone.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30466 on: Thu, 13 June 2024, 22:16:05 »

People are Big because they are bombarded by hedonistically refined hyper-palatables and emotionally manipulative advertising.

We invented these foods and ads for foods faster than evolution can cope. It's more than a cycle, it's systemic failure. No one is immune, the system will kill everyone.

What I mean is not having enough money, which in these days of wild inflation is well above middle-class, you are literally cut off from healthy options. Especially if you have an entire family to feed on meager wages, you will go for the most filling cheapest foods. Being poor is a huge trap in many ways, from keeping individuals living paycheck to paycheck to ensure they stay where they are, to ensuring only unhealthy foods will be affordable enough to sustainably purchase on their income.
Go to a low income family apartment and have a look in their fridge. Then go to a well-off family and look in their fridge. Hell, these two families don't even shop at the same food stores.
The extremely rich want the poor to remain that way, that is the trap to ensure they stay in their areas of town and working till the day they die.
And the more generations live that life, the more genetics will ensure the worst traits win out, until we just have a population of willing cattle.
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 June 2024, 22:17:46 by noisyturtle »

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30467 on: Fri, 14 June 2024, 05:56:19 »
It's not that there is a deliberate will to do harm.

CONTROL, yes,  Harm, no.

NT,  the rich are not comic book bad guys, they just can't see far enough,  their hands are also tied by the system's negative momentums.

If you had to pay 400,000 in property tax,  you'd make the exact same planet destroying decisions.

An overabundance of wealth is itself a mental disorder.

Human beings, rich and poor, are very SICK,  not EVIL.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30468 on: Fri, 14 June 2024, 08:29:48 »

Human beings, rich and poor, are very SICK, not EVIL.

I disagree, I believe that hoarding wealth, beyond a reasonable sufficiency at least, actually is evil. Even if it is primarily due to thoughtlessness.

The extremely rich want the poor to remain that way

I disagree with this, too. The downstream problems resulting from hoarding wealth is just collateral damage. See above.
  — @digby56 2024-07-15

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30469 on: Sun, 16 June 2024, 08:49:14 »
In defining evil, intent is important. Virtually no one wants the world to be worse.

But if you put a Cupcake in front of these stupid humans. They will 99.99% of the time eat the cupcake.

Humans are only a sliver above monkey.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30470 on: Tue, 18 June 2024, 20:46:15 »
Why do algorithms even exist and steal my data if they constantly recommend me the things I specifically say "I am not interested in this" and "Do not show more content like this"
I've probably clicked "Don't recommend this type of content" on 1000+ Taylor Swift ****, and half my YT and news feed is ****ing Taylor Swift ****.
Like the algorithm literally ignores what I am telling it, and doing the exact opposite.

****ing infuriating

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30471 on: Tue, 18 June 2024, 22:08:42 »
It knows Noisyturtle like taylor swift, you're just denying it out of some inane sense of self-respect, to which the algorithm already knows is fickle and wet paper.

Offline iri

« Reply #30472 on: Wed, 19 June 2024, 04:12:54 »
Why do algorithms even exist and steal my data if they constantly recommend me the things I specifically say "I am not interested in this" and "Do not show more content like this"
I've probably clicked "Don't recommend this type of content" on 1000+ Taylor Swift ****, and half my YT and news feed is ****ing Taylor Swift ****.
Like the algorithm literally ignores what I am telling it, and doing the exact opposite.

****ing infuriating
They are not designed for your convenience, they are designed to steal your data.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #30473 on: Mon, 24 June 2024, 16:28:24 »
Could some search engine please show me correct results for keyboard "pencil tray" without any effing iPads or keyboard drawers?
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 June 2024, 16:30:30 by Findecanor »
🍉

Offline Evolurkeeb

« Reply #30474 on: Tue, 25 June 2024, 03:06:45 »
How to find a better job?

Offline iri

« Reply #30475 on: Wed, 26 June 2024, 14:04:46 »
Could some search engine please show me correct results for keyboard "pencil tray" without any effing iPads or keyboard drawers?
308633-0
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30476 on: Wed, 26 June 2024, 22:34:37 »
When you get punished for something, but they refuse to tell you what you did or said so you have no way of knowing why you are being punished so you can adjust your behavior. It's just likely to happen again. Yes, I am stupid, I need you to lay out exactly what I said because I don't keep track of every sentence I type and speak every minute of every day.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30477 on: Wed, 26 June 2024, 23:16:09 »
No one can keep track of every little thing.

If they've mobilized something inconsequential against you, YOU, have to take responsibility.

WHAT FOR, Tp4, What dat Noisyturtle do wrong.

Understand this,  you're in a human world.  Bribery is the entirety of the social construct.

It doesn't take much depth or money,  as long as your intended conscript perceives that you truly VALUE them as a SPECIAL human being,  they will be on your side, and act as a compatriot, even to the point of self sacrifice. 

That is the nature of community. It's an emotional investment,  if you have the time, make it real,  if you don't have the time, a superficial exchange will do.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30478 on: Thu, 27 June 2024, 08:19:04 »

No one can keep track of every little thing.

But Google can.
  — @digby56 2024-07-15

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30480 on: Fri, 28 June 2024, 10:58:31 »
You get to the hotel, the outlet next to the only table is super loose, and is electrically intermittent. What a promiscuous table, exceedingly unchaste, a lubricious scabrous libertine profligate. :rolleyes:

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30481 on: Fri, 28 June 2024, 17:01:56 »
At mall cuZ it's literally boiling outside. Hughmahns will not survive. All this consumerist crap, everything here is emblematic of our imminent destruction.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #30482 on: Fri, 28 June 2024, 23:29:06 »
The apocalypse is orchestrated by people who are old enough to be dead when it really happens.

That they will be spending eternity in hell for it is nothing they care about.
🍉

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30483 on: Sun, 30 June 2024, 10:51:15 »
The apocalypse is orchestrated by people who are old enough to be dead when it really happens.

That they will be spending eternity in hell for it is nothing they care about.

It's not orchestrated in the sense that they deliberately want bad things to happen.

The apocalypse is the result of the HISTORICAL-Momentum of short-sighted human decisions. It's almost certainly unavoidable at this point. We can't even get a moderately rich guy to turn around, so forget about the really really rich.

It's going to all blow up first.

Emperor XJP is probably the only person on the planet powerful enough to save humanity from climate change. There is no one else with the kind of political lever necessary to turn the world around, they're too busy staying in power/ winning elections, pandering to mega-corpos. XJP does not pander, his will is the will of the nation. China is our only hope.

Tp4 is not brainwashed, Tp4 knows there are significant downsides to this system, and XJP isn't exactly a good guy. But no humans in those power positions are, the position innately distorts their humanity. XJP is just all we have at resolving the crisis IN TIME.  Time is the problem, we've run out, and are way behind.

Putin is a close second, but Russia's industrial output is too low at this point to command markets.

America's system would be great if we actually had another 200 years to do it. But we don't.

America is also running self sabotage in terms of labor force, obesity + drug abuse. We can't dig ourselves out of the hole when we keep stuffing ho-hos and marijuana down people's throats and expect them to be great workers.

We saw the collapse of England's power via the same self inflicted mechanisms.

The most near-term threat to humanity's survival is if XJP dies. Then it's over. He has no successor, (a stupid decision, to prevent assassination). No one with the same lvl of power will come in the next 100 years. China will then become United States 2.0, at which point, just relax and watch the earth burn.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30484 on: Mon, 01 July 2024, 18:41:39 »
This is literally every other article about Animal-Agriculture,  the utter stupidity of the concept.
_____
The 53-year-old has never experienced a drought like it. “If things continue like this,” he said, “I will be forced to butcher my livestock and close down my farm.”

We ask the authorities to send the army to help us get water to the farms. We can’t let the animals die. A farmer can’t bear to see their animals die of thirst.”
_____

Option B,  maybe don't eat animals. Raising them for slaughter is the very root of the problem.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30485 on: Sun, 07 July 2024, 00:47:09 »
Ok, seriously, going to the grand canyon for the 3rd time in 1 month.

There is such a thing as too much nature.

:D

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30486 on: Sun, 07 July 2024, 09:06:52 »

There is such a thing as too much nature.

Must disagree here.

But to me there is a big difference between getting "up close and personal" and passively gazing at nearly unchanging vistas from a distance.

— @digby56 2024-07-15

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30487 on: Sun, 07 July 2024, 10:45:34 »
Must disagree here.

But to me there is a big difference between getting "up close and personal" and passively gazing at nearly unchanging vistas from a distance.

The hike is ridiculous, downhill easy, uphill is omg. Almost broke down and hired the mexico guy with the donkey of shame which takes the un-fit people back up on their big butts.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30488 on: Sun, 07 July 2024, 11:43:07 »

guy with the donkey

I was more thinking of this sort of thing.

« Last Edit: Sun, 07 July 2024, 12:09:09 by fohat.digs »
  — @digby56 2024-07-15

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30489 on: Tue, 09 July 2024, 04:24:19 »
It is currently 66°F outside, my window is fully open, my bedroom  temperature is 87°F

I'm beginning to think my bedroom is an anomalous object. Better call the Foundation.

aaaaand I slept for about 1hr last night and feel drunk from sleep deprivation today. the heat is making me hallucinate a little bit.
today is going to be a complete waste of time
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 July 2024, 17:01:10 by noisyturtle »

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30490 on: Tue, 09 July 2024, 19:00:13 »
In Vegas. Omg hot. Drove here through death valley 122 f . This place will burn to the ground in 10 years.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30491 on: Tue, 09 July 2024, 23:13:47 »
The sphere is pretty cool. Kinda low resolution up close. Impressive led controllers. Teaming is very good low latency

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30492 on: Wed, 10 July 2024, 03:01:13 »
The design is impacted by light pollution. Theyre losing tons of contrast due to bounce back

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #30493 on: Wed, 10 July 2024, 04:47:13 »
The design is impacted by light pollution. Theyre losing tons of contrast due to bounce back

Put some sunglasses on!
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30494 on: Wed, 10 July 2024, 08:15:39 »

Put some sunglasses on!

What I mean is. The light comes out and bounces back at the screen so the blacks turn a bright grey, you loose a lot of perceived depth because the contrast ratio drops dramatically like projector based technology, even though this is 100% led based tiles with theoretical 100000:1 contrast

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #30495 on: Tue, 16 July 2024, 11:36:53 »

Put some sunglasses on!

Well that's a name I didn't expect to see again

Offline iri

« Reply #30496 on: Tue, 16 July 2024, 16:32:43 »

Put some sunglasses on!
hey Tym I'm still not deported, sorry

-Ray Bradbury

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30497 on: Tue, 16 July 2024, 19:28:54 »

Put some sunglasses on!

Well that's a name I didn't expect to see again

We're all bots w/ hacked accounts.  Tp4 = NPC.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30499 on: Wed, 17 July 2024, 02:00:30 »
Also,  Indian food is just too greasy.

Oily, is what you're looking for. Not greasy.

Also delicious. If you want healthy Indian, look or ask specifically for Satvik type food.