Author Topic: Females, Shoulders -n- Elbows  (Read 3793 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Females, Shoulders -n- Elbows
« on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 12:01:25 »
Have ya'll noticed.

When walking next to a female (same destination) such as a coworker, they will almost certainly bump their shoulder or elbow into you.

Never get this problem with other male co-walkers, perfect zoning every time.

Perhaps it has something to do with them spatial-perception differences between genders.

Whuddupwidat..

Offline AuthenticDanger

Re: Females, Shoulders -n- Elbows
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 12:15:59 »
Have ya'll noticed.

When walking next to a female (same destination) such as a coworker, they will almost certainly bump their shoulder or elbow into you.

Perhaps it has something to do with them spatial-perception differences between genders.

Whuddupwidat..

Maybe you're just clumsy around ladies. I've never had that problem.
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline atarione

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 13:45:39 »
two men realizing bumping the other could result in conflict... most men will want to avoid this especially at work and as such be aware..

women not thinking about such nonsense will not really be particularly aware of the issue.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 13:56:11 »
Is it possible that TP is oblivious to physical signals?
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 14:06:09 »

No, Tp4 walk g00d always...

two men realizing bumping the other could result in conflict... most men will want to avoid this especially at work and as such be aware..

women not thinking about such nonsense will not really be particularly aware of the issue.

So you're saying with 2 males, they subconsciously avoid each other, therefore creating the extra spacing..

I suppose this is a good theory..  Walking being fairly automatic..  the collision avoidance is at the subconscious level.

And ur saying, the females may not have this strict avoidance rule in their collision matrix-ing.. Hrrrmm...

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 16:13:00 »
Maybe you walk to close cause you’re creepy and they elbow you away before you start sniffing their hair.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 18:17:39 »
Maybe you walk to close cause you’re creepy and they elbow you away before you start sniffing their hair.

Not True Halverson,  there are recurrent walks w/ same females w/repeated elbow/shoulder attacks,   if it was as you've indicated,  why would they walk with tp4 @ all ?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 18:29:05 »

there are recurrent walks w/ same females w/repeated elbow/shoulder attacks,

I rest my case.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:30:50 »

(Attachment Link)

Not True Halverson,  there are recurrent walks w/ same females w/repeated elbow/shoulder attacks,   if it was as you've indicated,  why would they walk with tp4 @ all ?

Sadomasochism? Hahah

Next time they bump you say “hey, if you want me to bump you just come over to my place after work”.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:42:11 »

I rest my case.

but the notion that such signals have that meaning in this case would imply that there are females out there that find tp4 interesting/attractive

myth busted
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:46:18 »

(Attachment Link)

Sadomasochism? Hahah

Next time they bump you say “hey, if you want me to bump you just come over to my place after work”.

i am not understanding you guys..

How is it possible that ya'll are interpreting this as a circumstance where the female haz interest in Tp4..

Tp4 is not that-oblivious,  No verbal communique ever occured, just the bumps..

Besides, Tp4 = President of Gekhak #Ronery4ever  Club.. Tp4 can't just abandon this post, critical to the GH social infrastructure.

Are ya'll tryn' to get ol'Tp4 in trouble ...  Last time, some dude 2 hallways down got in trouble, 15 hours of mandatory sensitivity training..

Overall.. this is a thread about spatial perception..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:47:01 »

I rest my case.

but the notion that such signals have that meaning in this case would imply that there are females out there that find tp4 interesting/attractive

myth busted

While Tp4 am not naive enough to believe that was the case..

Well, u didn't have to be so blunt.. 

//you wound me sir...

hahahahahaha

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:48:34 »

(Attachment Link)

Sadomasochism? Hahah

i am not understanding you guys..

How is it possible that ya'll are interpreting this as a circumstance where the female haz interest in Tp4..

Tp4 is not that-oblivious,  No verbal communique ever occured, just the bumps..

Besides, Tp4 = President of Gekhak #Ronery4ever  Club.. Tp4 can't just abandon this post, critical to the GH social infrastructure.

Are ya'll tryn' to get ol'Tp4 in trouble ...  Last time, some dude 2 hallways down got in trouble, 15 hours of mandatory sensitivity training..

Overall.. this is a thread about spatial perception..

Maybe they are bullying you cause they dislike you and if you complain you’ll get sensitivity training

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:48:49 »
I have gotten a few full frontal bumps lately by women. Has this been a common occurrence for anyone else lately?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 20:03:21 »
I have gotten a few full frontal bumps lately by women. Has this been a common occurrence for anyone else lately?

Kurplop,  does ur wifu know about ur GH account ??

Hahahahahhahaa

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 20:23:44 »
This one girl is always pushing her huge tits in my face and bending over then grinding my crotch with her ass. She's got no sense of personal space, and even when I try to distract her by throwing money on the floor she just does it more! >:(

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 21:55:07 »
nope
Chris Schammert

Offline Duckyreddy

• Better skadoodle, poodle.
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 22:05:01 »
no never had the problem, when one's elbow or shoulder bumps into me I just tell them "LEARN HOW TO BLOODDDYYYY WALK STRAIGHTTTTTTT M8"

Ducky One Cherry MX Silent Reds

Leopold FC660M MX Blue
Logitech G403/ Razer Naga 2014

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 02:04:00 »
itt: tp touches a female by mistake.... reads too much into it and gets nominated for Nobel Peace prize for services to the humanities. But does not actually get nominated, goes back to eating his potatoes alone in his basement for the rest of his life.

The end

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 08:18:44 »
itt: tp touches a female by mistake.... reads too much into it and gets nominated for Nobel Peace prize for services to the humanities. But does not actually get nominated, goes back to eating his potatoes alone in his basement for the rest of his life.

The end

Tp4 maintains that he was the Touchee, 

The females have been the Serial-Touchers..

181753-0

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 10:49:29 »
Seems like a pretty choice existence if you ask at me.

181758-0
Chris Schammert

Offline Kavik

« Reply #21 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 11:10:31 »
I've never noticed this at work, but my wife bumps into me every time we walk somewhere. She can't walk in a straight line to save her life.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline skitty

« Reply #22 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 17:11:01 »

What would GH look like without TP for 15 hours?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 17:55:25 »

What would GH look like without TP for 15 hours?

I was gone for ~3 hours.. and this happened.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=92479.msg2519342#new

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 20:07:25 »
Have ya'll noticed.

Whuddupwidat..

This.

I've never noticed it either.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ