Author Topic: Current Win10 Fasttrack predates new final?  (Read 5788 times)

Offline typo

Current Win10 Fasttrack predates new final?
« on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 12:38:47 »
Fasttrack is 1895.1000 will not let me update to current final which is 1909. Although I believe actual build of 1909 is 1893.395 or something so it would indeed predate mine. Anyone know about this? I figure there must at least be a few here on Fasttrack. Certainly the right crowd :)

Offline typo

Re: Current Win10 Fasttrack predates new final?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 25 September 2019, 02:16:57 »
Neve mind. Good thing no one replied. New Fasttrack out already. No one here is on Fasttrack? Surprising.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 25 September 2019, 10:18:05 »
1903 was so bugged out for a while, I've since crawled under the bed, curled up into a ball, and backed up 1809 installation on 3 separate flash drives.

Offline typo

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 27 September 2019, 05:51:33 »
Final is on 1909 now. Maybe they fixed the issues. Don't know.

Offline JP

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 27 September 2019, 14:17:44 »
Should I upgrade to Windows 7?  :p
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 27 September 2019, 18:49:40 »
Microsoft peaked with Windows XP and Office 2003. Nothing important has happened since then.
The difference in characterization of crime and who commits it skews what criminality looks like demographically. "What we're seeing so far is very similar to the process that we see with Islamic violent Jihad radicalization," said former FBI Assistant Director Frank Figliuzzi, "This wanting to belong to a cause greater than yourself, wanting to get affirmation from a group who may not even know who you are or ever met you. And then feeling like you're part of this deployment, this cause. You heard him say on the clip 'It's my job to protect this.'
No, it's not your job. But you think it is. And video last night shows him walking around roaming around with the assault rifle not really doing much of protecting anything." Figliuzzi made it clear that calling these characters "troubled" is a misnomer. "I would assert," Figliuzzi continued. "that it's time we stopped using the word ‘troubled’ with regard to white young people who act out like this and start thinking about the radicalized term that we used when people of color or people of Islamic faith act out like this. This is a radicalization process that's happening. It happened with the El Paso shooter in Texas. We kept hearing he was troubled. No, he was radicalized. And it's happening online."

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 29 September 2019, 11:53:30 »
Swiss Cheese right now. Fixing holes and creating new ones. Welcome to Microsoft.

Offline JP

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 08:05:46 »
Swiss Cheese right now. Fixing holes and creating new ones. Welcome to Microsoft.

One of my companies software vendors has been migrating their major applications from Office add-ins and desktop software to being entirely web-based literally because of the unpredictability of what Microsoft does.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • The sun god and destroyer of worlds
    • My promotion link
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 11:33:28 »
Should I upgrade to Windows 7?  :p

You should be on windows 10, ,manjaro, arch or linux