Author Topic: // Maximum Gasp //  (Read 1604 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
// Maximum Gasp //
« on: Sat, 04 January 2020, 09:53:45 »
https://www.climatehealers.org/animal-agriculture-white-paper

---- " The correct estimate for the greenhouse gas emissions contribution of Animal Agriculture is at least 87%. "

Good news for bringing back V12 engines

---- " The UN IPCC is relying on the UN Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) for its AFOLU data, while the FAO has publicly partnered with the International Meat Secretariat and the International Dairy Federation to promote intensive “livestock” farming "

Fundamentally, these emmission (net warming causal) facts were kept hidden from the public through deliberate Under-counting and Data-Subversion

---- " relying on the FAO’s analysis is like relying on a Philip Morris scientific paper that extols the cancer healing benefits of smoking Marlboro Lights. In its lifecycle analysis of Animal Agriculture, the FAO had calculated the Carbon Opportunity Cost of Animal Agriculture, i.e., the carbon sequestration that will occur annually if the products of Animal Agriculture are replaced with plant-based alternatives, to be ZERO. "

Sigh... governmental revolving door incidence

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
Re: // Maximum Gasp //
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 04 January 2020, 20:03:53 »
https://www.climatehealers.org/animal-agriculture-white-paper

---- " The correct estimate for the greenhouse gas emissions contribution of Animal Agriculture is at least 87%. "

Good news for bringing back V12 engines

---- " The UN IPCC is relying on the UN Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) for its AFOLU data, while the FAO has publicly partnered with the International Meat Secretariat and the International Dairy Federation to promote intensive “livestock” farming "

Fundamentally, these emmission (net warming causal) facts were kept hidden from the public through deliberate Under-counting and Data-Subversion

---- " relying on the FAO’s analysis is like relying on a Philip Morris scientific paper that extols the cancer healing benefits of smoking Marlboro Lights. In its lifecycle analysis of Animal Agriculture, the FAO had calculated the Carbon Opportunity Cost of Animal Agriculture, i.e., the carbon sequestration that will occur annually if the products of Animal Agriculture are replaced with plant-based alternatives, to be ZERO. "

Sigh... governmental revolving door incidence

I'm not a human so i'm contribution