Author Topic: GDI, Boris Johnson h8n' on Phat people after incompetent corona response.  (Read 1175 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females

So the blame game is on, It's not their dereliction of duty, it's everyone else's fault.

Offline Olumin

• Thank You
Worrying about this kind of Stuff will give you a heart attack. That’s why politicians always look like they’ve been raised from the dead after only a few years.

Oh no please, don’t listen to me, go on..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
He is literally a fat person who had corona. Disgusting pinkened grease coated piggy dating someone old enough to be his daughter.

idk who the **** identifies so much with this foul representation of humanity they decided to vote for him

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
He's now declared war on Obesity. 

We all agree obesity is bad, but, this is clear diversion.

Even if no one was obese,  the situation was not and is not properly handled.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
I managed to miss this speech, did it make less sense than "you can go out as much as you like to exercise by sitting in the park" one?

Ducky Zero, MX Reds    JD40, Jailhouse Blues           GH60
Soarer controller

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy

idk who the **** identifies so much with this foul representation of humanity they decided to vote for him

idk who the **** identifies so much with our foul representation of humanity they decided to vote for him
"I never understood wind. I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right spewing, whether it is China or Germany, is going into the air.
A windmill will kill many bald eagles. After a certain number, they make you turn the windmill off, that is true. By the way, they make you turn it off. And yet, if you killed one, they put you in jail. That is OK. But why is it OK for windmills to destroy the bird population?"
- Donald Trump - Turning Point USA speech – 2019-12-22