Author Topic: Mechanical Keyboard Marketplace  (Read 2926 times)

Offline keebswap

• The official Keebswap account
    • Keebswap
Mechanical Keyboard Marketplace
« on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 18:24:22 »
Hello all! I created a site called Keebswap, a mechanical keyboard marketplace and successor to Agora Mech. Keebswap allows you to buy/sell any mechanical keyboard related items and is free to use for both buyers and sellers.

I know this is a shameless plug, but I’ve been a member of the MK community for years and was growing tired of the buy/sell format of forums. The vision for Keebswap was to create a marketplace that is easy to use and organized while still giving everyone the feeling of community.

The site was built from the ground up to encompass features that I felt reflected how we currently buy and sell in the community.

I’d love for everyone to check it out and ask questions/start a discussion. Thanks a bunch  :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 August 2020, 18:28:10 by keebswap »

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
Re: Mechanical Keyboard Marketplace
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 08:21:40 »
So how will this site compare to Heatware and r?mechmarket standards?

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline keebswap

• Keebswap
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 14 September 2020, 14:17:55 »
Ease of use, searchability, organization and automation. Buying is as simple as a couple clicks. Selling is as simple as filling out a form. When your item sells, your stats are reflected real-time. Buyers can also leave reviews on sellers which further establishes credibility. On Keebswap the focus is on the items and I made it as easy as possible to view everything you need to know about an item in the shortest amount of time.

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 14 September 2020, 14:43:08 »
Why the rebrand from agoramech?

Offline keebswap

• Keebswap
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 14 September 2020, 21:42:22 »
Mostly because I wanted a fresh start and quite a bit of work went into refactoring the platform.  Agora Mech charged a fee, which from the start I never wanted to do.  Keebswap is free and to use and I felt it was necessary to move on from the Agora Mech branding.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 15 September 2020, 02:10:27 »
Y'all gonna catch the cooties on used boards.

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 15 September 2020, 08:50:55 »
I have kids, worry about cooties is long gone lol. 

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 15 September 2020, 12:28:29 »

gonna catch the cooties

I make it standard procedure to thoroughly clean anything that I acquire used, immediately, or certainly before I use it.

I take it apart as far as possible and use the most aggressive cleaning method that I think it can withstand.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"