Author Topic: Withdrawal Symptoms?  (Read 1395 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Withdrawal Symptoms?
« on: Mon, 02 November 2020, 18:20:31 »
Ate the last of the Oreos stash yesterday..  Started coming into a mild headache mid-afternoon cause unknown...

Could it be chocolate withdrawal ?

Offline kajahtaa

Re: Withdrawal Symptoms?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 02 November 2020, 18:23:18 »
You should try jogging a few miles.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 02 November 2020, 18:45:44 »
early adult onset diabetes

Offline yui

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 03 November 2020, 01:06:59 »
chocolate i do not think so, sugar high that crashes down maybe? or just you are used to have sugar input at that time and as you did not get it your body burned through its sugar and then headache, happens to me we i forget to eat for a bit too long... (well usually it happens mid 2nd day of not eating because other things to do/stress)
although i am not a doctor, if the symptoms persist got see a real doctor, not D. GeekHack (although being french it is easy to say that, i dunno how it works where you live with doctors and money)
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 03 November 2020, 07:15:38 »
chocolate i do not think so, sugar high that crashes down maybe? or just you are used to have sugar input at that time and as you did not get it your body burned through its sugar and then headache, happens to me we i forget to eat for a bit too long... (well usually it happens mid 2nd day of not eating because other things to do/stress)
although i am not a doctor, if the symptoms persist got see a real doctor, not D. GeekHack (although being french it is easy to say that, i dunno how it works where you live with doctors and money)

Gekha is Tp's only affordable medical service.  This is 'murica.

Offline tacomn

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 06 November 2020, 11:26:32 »
We know you are joking but food can be addictive and not just mentally. Some foods, like cheese for example, activate similar parts of the brain that opiates do. Hmmmmm Happy Cows  :llama: