Author Topic: PLU/Team Scorpion Zero/Zpher  (Read 2664 times)

Offline FoxWolf1

PLU/Team Scorpion Zero/Zpher
« on: Fri, 05 October 2012, 13:19:02 »
Learned about these through some random TaoBao browsing...

More pics here...

Not about to win any awards for good looks IMO, but I've been thinking a little about adding a tenkeyless board of some sort to my collection, and I do rather like my Team Scorpion mouse...
Oberhofer Model 1101 | PadTech Hall Effect (Prototype) | RK RC930-104 v2 | IBM Model M | Noppoo TANK | Keycool Hero 104

Offline dethplaque

• Gamer Nemesis
Re: PLU/Team Scorpion Zero/Zpher
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 20:36:25 »
Have you read anything on when these will be available?

Offline Vintage

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 20:42:19 »
Ughh.... that font/symbols.

Are those function/windows keys on the modifier row backlit? Or just colored blue?

CM QFR w/ MX Reds  | Logitech G900

Offline Vintage

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 20:43:43 »

Are those function/windows keys on the modifier row backlit? Or just colored blue?

I also would not buy a board based on brand. Razer and Steelseries make good mice, but I wouldn't buy their keyboards.
CM QFR w/ MX Reds  | Logitech G900

Offline FoxWolf1

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 21:11:51 »
Have you read anything on when these will be available?
I've been seeing the PLU-branded version of the Zero87 for sale on TaoBao for a while, but that's about it. No idea when the proper Team Scorpion ones or the full-size ones will start showing up, or if/when any of them will be available in the West without having to arrange for its import yourself.

They're backlit, as is the branding and the little indent on the front of the keyboard. Or in other words, just enough for them to throw the word "backlit" around in their marketing materials without actually having to go through the trouble of backlighting it for real.
Oberhofer Model 1101 | PadTech Hall Effect (Prototype) | RK RC930-104 v2 | IBM Model M | Noppoo TANK | Keycool Hero 104