Author Topic: ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: Leftovers Available!  (Read 187482 times)

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: INVOICES SENT!
« Reply #400 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 15:58:12 »
Having watched every game with a Terran I can say that without a doubt medivac boosters are too strong. As long as the player executes them well, they win. There was maybe one game, perhaps two, its getting blurry, where they didn't result in a victory. I definitely acknowledge your point but when it gets to the level of imba where the crowd is actually booing Flash during the game for doing medivac drops, you have to know something is up. Like... nobody boo's Flash. Nobody.

Edit: Also Thorazain didn't do drops very often or well. I noticed that and attributed his loss to that. Not taking anything away from Killer though, he played really well.
the counter to this point ofcourse is MC taking down all the Terrens as well as Life beating the Terrens.
I don't think its Imba, i really think its a skill level issue, Yesterday all the Foreigners were drummed by koreans, just happened to be Terren players.

But Life vs Polt at the end of the night was insane TvZ, and Life won so, meh.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #401 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 16:10:33 »
I'll admit I missed MC vs Bomber this morning, but aside from that the only Terran he played was MvP... that series, MvP won his game via drops. The remaining games were all about MC preventing MvP from getting to drops and getting to do that. Those games against Polt were the same generally speaking... the entire metagame against Terran right now is stopping drops from happening, which shouldn't be the case. Its all about whether Terran gets to drop or not, and 9/10 times, they get to.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #402 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 16:19:44 »
I'll admit I missed MC vs Bomber this morning, but aside from that the only Terran he played was MvP... that series, MvP won his game via drops. The remaining games were all about MC preventing MvP from getting to drops and getting to do that. Those games against Polt were the same generally speaking... the entire metagame against Terran right now is stopping drops from happening, which shouldn't be the case. Its all about whether Terran gets to drop or not, and 9/10 times, they get to.
we spent a year dealing with the meta being preventing zerg getting infestors/bl, its been 1 week and people qqing so hard about drops lol.

Also everyone's basically still playing the game as WOL, how many vipers were used by Leenock or Stephano?
I don't think anyone's really done any big oracle pressure imo.
And Bomber isn't like he's a noob or anything, did you see his match against Goswser?  He nuked himself =D

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #403 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 16:23:49 »
Lol, yeah that was the most entertaining game I've seen in a long time. I've been saying drops were OP since they first were added to the beta, but yeah, I'm willing to wait a bit for some more conclusive data... I'm pretty sure I'm correct though! :P

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #404 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 16:30:40 »
lol life just 6 pooled

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #405 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 16:40:50 »
lol life just 6 pooled

6pool is the best pool. Sorry for the complete thread derail Rag!

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #406 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 16:42:43 »
Lol like I care. There's nothing to report until the keys get to Imsto, which will be a while. XD

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #407 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 16:48:12 »
and a big lol on anna's "STARTALE BOMBER!!!!.......wait its not Bomber, i mean LIFE!"
I tweeted her and she replied back haha

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #408 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 20:13:23 »
I thought Terran was OP Ragnorock? That's why Life won right?  :p :p

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #409 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 20:19:23 »
If anything I think widow mines might be a bit OP. :3 It’s really sick when those are spread out on the map.

Medivac boost didn’t do anything at all in the finals and consolation matches.  The key difference is, the other races have to react now. So far it was very very one sided as it always were the terrans who had to adapt. Build vikings to not get raped by collis, build ghosts to not get raped by templars (and massive splitting / storm dodging is still needed), splitting versus banelings … I really like how Zerg and Protoss have to think a bit more before engaging now, too. Yes, one good mine hit can end the game (game 2 life versus flash), but so could good baneling hits, and they still can. (lol@game 3)

I really liked Life’s manner hatch in game 5 after that 2 rax, haha.

Well, what can you say in the end? Not really much right now. Just like MC said, most players still play Wings of Liberty. (Stephano, lol) The ones who can adapt, use the new units or use old ones to counter the new ones, players like MC and Life, already can win, but it’s not gonna tell too much, as they’re great in general. Only when all progamers really make the transition to heart of the swarm, Blizzard will be able to make adjustments.

I really like MC’s oracle bust, by the way. Really really cool tactic.

I definitely acknowledge your point but when it gets to the level of imba where the crowd is actually booing Flash during the game for doing medivac drops …

I didn’t watch it, but usually all additional noise comes from LoL***s. ;-) I HIGHLY doubt that they were booing Flash, lol. Stuff like that is exclusive to LoL, the far inferior esport. :P

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #410 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 20:25:00 »
No, like Day[9] actually called them out on stream and said not to boo Flash. It was ridiculous. Turns out Life's aggressive style was too much for anyone this tournament though, and the widow mines really didn't have much impact at all in the last game. They kept getting big hits on the muta, but with their new regen it really didn't matter.

The point you make is a fair one, but the games where people do nothing but their absolute best defensive stance and still fail to overcome the multipronged harassment are really sad, regardless of the race. This is both true of multiple medivac drops and of muta/ling or oracle harass.

Offline mickd

« Reply #411 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 22:40:50 »
Another thing I feel people are overlooking is that only 2/10 of the Zerg players were Korean, compared to the 9/10 for Terran and 6/12 for Protoss. The Koreans on average still play better than the non-Koreans and I feel that this did contribute to the low win rate for Zergs, and the high win rate for Terrans.

Blinding cloud is insanely good, but most Zergs haven't gotten around to using it yet.

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #412 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 23:18:11 »
Yes, and especially non korean Zergs were kind of … overrated in WoL. I don’t want to say that Zerg was overpowered (if it was then really only slightly and only when it came to infestor/broodlord), just that it was easier to play. Most of the successful non Koreans have been zergs due to that, and they just can not play the same way a player like Life can play. Stephano should have retired, I doubt he’ll do much in HotS :P

No, like Day[9] actually called them out on stream and said not to boo Flash. It was ridiculous.

Interesting. Bummer I missed it.

Offline mickd

« Reply #413 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 23:35:31 »
Yeah.. I heard the boos too. Can't believe people would boo a God. I think they were mainly booing at Flash because he was beating Ret (and they wanted a non-Korean to win), not because he was using medivacs.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #414 on: Sun, 17 March 2013, 23:47:00 »
I really disagree that Zerg is easier to play overall. I think of any race its the hardest to learn, but the skillcap is the highest with Terran, due purely to the amount of micro they need to manage their armies and harass while still macroing. Zerg you can usually 1A, but timing injects and macroing requires a lot of work/apm. Protoss is definitely the easiest to play at a pro level... perhaps at any level really. Terran is probably the easiest to make it to diamond with, but above that its Protoss. There are the stats that among foreigners, the best race for them to beat Koreans with was Zerg... and that's mostly due to Stephano and Sen's fantastic performances last year. That started out with Stephano's roach 12 min max, and then the infestor broodlord gg mode carried that into the end of WoL. Zerg was clearly the strongest race overall for the last several seasons of WoL GSL. Life plays like insanity wolf though, and it works great because he's such a dangerous, unpredictable opponent to play against. That's part of what makes Flash so strong as well, but he isn't hyper aggressive like Life always seems to be. I don't think I've ever seen a game where he was consistently the defender and won.

The vods are there if you want to watch him. It was the last match of the night last night, AKA RO16's last match.

As far as Korean vs non Korean balance, of course that had a lot to do with the results being Terran favored, but watching the games I couldn't ever piece together a way that the guy playing the Terran could have possibly defended better. Like when you've got 2-3 cannons, a HT (with 1 feedback,) and 2-6 stalkers, you should be able to stop a 3-4 medivac drop dead in its tracks, and any good Terran would be nuts to try it... yet with the boosters they're able to get in and kill everything. Makes no sense. It is simply not possible to defend the entire perimeter of your base as any race without putting yourself hopelessly behind spending your money on base defense. The new emphasis on harass based play by all races is really annoying to play against.

Edit: That was probably part of it MickD, but the boos were timed when the medivac drops were happening, so it definitely had something to do with it. There were lots of comments about the crowd not liking drops by the casters too during that time.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #415 on: Mon, 18 March 2013, 09:57:52 »
all you had to do was follow the /r starcraft to see all the QQing about Terran Imba and teh booing.

Btw, Sen's no Patch zerg, he'll be strong again you just wait! lol

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #416 on: Mon, 18 March 2013, 10:01:05 »
all you had to do was follow the /r starcraft to see all the QQing about Terran Imba and teh booing.

Btw, Sen's no Patch zerg, he'll be strong again you just wait! lol

It's all the QQing and pitchforks that keeps me away from /r/starcraft. I'm all about TeamLiquid :D

And yes, Sen's the man. I always root for him no matter what!

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #417 on: Mon, 18 March 2013, 10:31:27 »
Lol, they're both full of QQ and rage. Almost as bad as the Blizzard forums. I actually deleted reddit off of my bookmarks bar so I could get some work done for once. XD

Offline silentk

« Reply #418 on: Mon, 18 March 2013, 15:33:29 »
Super Imba gg

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #419 on: Mon, 18 March 2013, 23:47:33 »
Okay guys, those of you that have won polish keycaps can look at the updated thread here:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=37579.0

Here are a couple of pictures of what's up for grabs: ($8 each for the designs, $5 for solid colors if you didn't win yet.)

Also some new sets we're offering:
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 March 2013, 23:49:47 by Ragnorock »

Offline witchinghour

« Reply #420 on: Tue, 19 March 2013, 18:13:47 »
Unless I've missed something i'd like E7 please.

Runner ups include C7, A8 and the beautiful F6

Offline gnubag

« Reply #421 on: Tue, 19 March 2013, 18:21:14 »
is ther a ETA on when we can expect the keycaps?

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #422 on: Tue, 19 March 2013, 20:00:37 »
Okay, so Silentk bought the "Protoss" Set 3, and C6 in addition to E1, and you've got E7 then. Kalam1ty has dibs on B9 ATM.

As for an ETA, the keycaps are en route to Imsto, I expect they'll be there sometime early next week. Then he'll need a few weeks to make the keys, and then another couple to ship them back to me... so sometime in April I'm guessing.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #423 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 16:41:51 »
Okay so guys, here's the list of the remaining people who haven't paid... by now its long overdue. The total unpaid amounts to about $400.

iArson
abc123asd
Scirocco
sokjin
Techniichan
Wirer
rkishei
naturehaze
alster

If you know any of these members and/or have a way to contact them, please let them know they're about to lose their order. I've tried sending several reminders, PMs on here, to no response that I have record of. If you are on this list and believe you have paid, please get in contact with me either through PM or by posting in this thread. I will be sending the money to Imsto tomorrow, and the keys should arrive sometime this week. If the orders are not paid by then you lose your spot in the group buy and I'll likely have less patience if the above people order in a future group buy. I normally give people plenty of time to pay, but without any contact I can't be expected to wait forever. The keys they have ordered will become extras available for sale with the ones I am already ordering.

Dave out

Oh, and first person to list off the 7 major houses in Game of Thrones and their family words gets a polish keycap.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #424 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 16:51:50 »
Arryn-As high as honor
Baratheon-Ours is the fury
Greyjoy-We no not sow
Lannister-Hear me roar
Martell-Unbowed, unbent, unbroken
Stark-Winter is coming
Targaryen-Fire and blood
Tully-Family, duty, honor
Tyrell-Growing strong

9? lol

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #425 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 21:09:47 »

Tully and Greyjoy are the two that aren't major houses, they're Stark bannermen... Though the Greyjoy family hasn't really done their part have they?
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 April 2013, 21:11:25 by Ragnorock »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #426 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 21:13:45 »
Have these moved into production? Or has the non payments been delaying us?

Offline gnubag

« Reply #427 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 21:15:38 »
Have these moved into production? Or has the non payments been delaying us?

they should be getting printed now, so shouldn't take too long to get to us. :)

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #428 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 21:31:55 »
The keys should arrive sometime this week

This means they get to Imsto this week hopefully. I did buy insurance for the cost of the raw keycaps, so if they get lost I'll be filing a claim, and it'll just result in a delay. The time it usually takes to mail stuff internationally though, I wouldn't really be super surprised if they took ages.
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 April 2013, 21:33:40 by Ragnorock »

Offline AckBrak

« Reply #429 on: Tue, 02 April 2013, 20:08:02 »
I know it's kind of late, but I was at MLG Dallas. People weren't booing Flash per-say, they were booing widow mines / Terran in general. It just happened to be Flash.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #430 on: Tue, 02 April 2013, 21:35:27 »
Thats what my impression was as well, it just so happened to be Flash who was playing at the end and after seeing it the entire day everyone was getting pretty fed up with it. So many good players went down to it over and over again. Day9 did say "don't boo Flash" though, and its my interpretation that Day9 knew why they were really booing but was offended because he knows just how incredible it was that the god of BW himself was even in NA... and to boo him is sacrilege.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #431 on: Tue, 02 April 2013, 22:19:08 »
Will the leftovers for this go on sale after everyone who already ordered caps has received them? I hate myself for not noticing this and buying a Gorilla Munch cap.
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 April 2013, 22:21:46 by ComradeSniper »

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #432 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 00:07:13 »
I know it's kind of late, but I was at MLG Dallas. People weren't booing Flash per-say, they were booing widow mines / Terran in general. It just happened to be Flash.

Which is still hilariously dumb and just further proves how amateurs should STFU and let David Kim do his job, since every single ****ing tournament since hots got won by Zerg, lol. Watching ESET UK masters was especially fun, with half the players being zerg during the whole tournament and rather unknown and/or not too successful players like … well almost every zerg there stomping well known terrans and protosses left and right. ForGG losing in the group stage? To JonnyREcco and BabyKnight? Yeah. Terrans are obviously sooo overpowered. MLG winter just happened to have all the best terrans in the world and not really anyone else, and the winner still was Zerg.

It’s balanced, and drops / widow mines are fun to watch. Those booing are just gold league players dying to drops themselves. :P

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #433 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 02:16:46 »
Will the leftovers for this go on sale after everyone who already ordered caps has received them? I hate myself for not noticing this and buying a Gorilla Munch cap.
Yes there will be leftovers!

Zehkul I feel you. I'm not sure if its just that there aren't any Protoss players capable of taking home gold right now or whether its just that the race is actually less powerful than everyone thinks. Everywhere I watch pros I see fewer and fewer Toss make it deep, its all Zerg and Terran again... with isolated exceptions. I'm reserving judgement until S2 Code S finishes.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #434 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 06:03:31 »
Idk how I keep missing these fun trivia questions! Did Halverson already win or can I take a shot?

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #435 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 11:02:40 »
Yeah he got it, adding extra houses doesn't really count against you I guess.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: INVOICES SENT!
« Reply #436 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 13:11:30 »
Yeah he got it, adding extra houses doesn't really count against you I guess.

I haven't watched the show in so long I forgot exactly what were the full proper 7 :p Needed a wee Internet help. You can always give me a half point, and I have to win another trivia contest for a full cap :D

Offline chill1217

« Reply #437 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 13:36:37 »
Show Image

Tully and Greyjoy are the two that aren't major houses, they're Stark bannermen... Though the Greyjoy family hasn't really done their part have they?

Greyjoy swears fealty to the Starks, but Tully is a major house.  They're the fief lords of the Riverlands.

Targaryen is not a major house because they've been exiled.

The "7" major houses would be:

Stark - North
Tully - Riverlands
Baratheon - Stormlands
Arryn - the Vale
Lannister - Westerlands
Tyrell - the Reach
Martell - Dorne

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #438 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 19:20:17 »
Okay so the money has been sent to Imsto, and the keycaps have arrived apparently. I'm sending him the quantities and images now. They should enter production this week!

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
Re: Re: ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: INVOICES SENT!
« Reply #439 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 19:56:47 »
Okay so the money has been sent to Imsto, and the keycaps have arrived apparently. I'm sending him the quantities and images now. They should enter production this week!

Wow that was fast :)

Offline sinaria

Re: ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: Entering Production!
« Reply #440 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 20:09:29 »
Will they be sending you pictures of the finished keycaps before they send them back to you?
I am really excited to see how they all turned out!

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #441 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 21:04:45 »
I'm hoping so. Artwork is sent too btw. :P

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #442 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 21:05:57 »
*Can't wait for his Wu Tang and SC2 Caps  ;D

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #443 on: Fri, 05 April 2013, 15:08:01 »
*thread derail*

Axiom/Acer Hwaiting!!!!

Scarlett beating the King of Wings MVP...
How the heck did CranK survive that all in against YoDa???
Ryung beating the BossToss.

AXA has beaten now MVP and LG-IM in GSTL.  Bring on the next Kings FXO!!!

k im done thread derailing.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #444 on: Fri, 05 April 2013, 15:44:39 »
Lol, I watched Scarlett vs MvP and was impressed. That timing was sick!

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #445 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 14:42:40 »
Okay guys, so I have some bad news. Not earth shatteringly bad, but mostly bad for my wallet. It seems that the keys I bought from Signature Plastics are what most of us refer to "Row 1" aka, the zxcvb... row. I asked for "Row 4" keys, which is what most everyone calls the Esc/Fn row, but SP's numbering system is weird/different. Thus, I should have ordered their "Row 1."

TL;DR, I'm stuck with 2000 unusable keys and just ordered the correct keys from SP. That's my mistake, and I'm sorry for the delay. Unfortunately SP says they can't get them made for about 2 weeks, and then another two weeks or hopefully less if I can find faster shipping to China, for them to get to Imsto. That puts us at late May for shipping out. Basically it means everyone has to wait another month and I eat a ~$700 loss. Its still happening though, and maybe if you guys have any ideas I can have the original 2000 keys printed with some design that would make sense for the zxcv row to recoup some losses. I'm fresh out of ideas though, so if anyone has ever wanted a dyesub set/key for the bottom row, now would be a great time to speak up!

In other semi good news, the prices for blanks changed (the tiers, or else I wasn't shown them originally... I did buy these way back in August) I'm now having 2500 keys made, so there will be more extras. I haven't considered this until just now, but it is possible I could re-open orders for a while to help cover some costs and get some more people in since there will be more keys. None of the people listed earlier (iArson, abc123asd, Scirocco, sokjin, Techniichan, Wirer, rkishei, naturehaze, alster) have paid their invoices still, so I'm still short the original amount planned by about $400.

To all those haters who said I'm doing this for money, I'm now losing money on this whole deal, but I will spend my own money to get these keys made for everyone because they're that awesome. And no I don't want donations, thanks though. :P

If you guys think I should reopen orders to more people please voice your opinion in the thread, I'm not going to do it unless you guys want me to. But yeah, last time I ever leave the keys in the bag without checking them. :/

Dave out

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #446 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 14:44:21 »
So what row are your caps for sorry?
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #447 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 14:45:47 »
Ugh that sucks Dave. You could try selling them anyways or reopen the buy to see if more ppl actually pay?

Offline blueasjim

« Reply #448 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 14:50:53 »
Okay guys, so I have some bad news. Not earth shatteringly bad, but mostly bad for my wallet. It seems that the keys I bought from Signature Plastics are what most of us refer to "Row 1" aka, the zxcvb... row. I asked for "Row 4" keys, which is what most everyone calls the Esc/Fn row, but SP's numbering system is weird/different. Thus, I should have ordered their "Row 1."

TL;DR, I'm stuck with 2000 unusable keys and just ordered the correct keys from SP. That's my mistake, and I'm sorry for the delay. Unfortunately SP says they can't get them made for about 2 weeks, and then another two weeks or hopefully less if I can find faster shipping to China, for them to get to Imsto. That puts us at late May for shipping out. Basically it means everyone has to wait another month and I eat a ~$700 loss. Its still happening though, and maybe if you guys have any ideas I can have the original 2000 keys printed with some design that would make sense for the zxcv row to recoup some losses. I'm fresh out of ideas though, so if anyone has ever wanted a dyesub set/key for the bottom row, now would be a great time to speak up!

In other semi good news, the prices for blanks changed (the tiers, or else I wasn't shown them originally... I did buy these way back in August) I'm now having 2500 keys made, so there will be more extras. I haven't considered this until just now, but it is possible I could re-open orders for a while to help cover some costs and get some more people in since there will be more keys. None of the people listed earlier (iArson, abc123asd, Scirocco, sokjin, Techniichan, Wirer, rkishei, naturehaze, alster) have paid their invoices still, so I'm still short the original amount planned by about $400.

To all those haters who said I'm doing this for money, I'm now losing money on this whole deal, but I will spend my own money to get these keys made for everyone because they're that awesome. And no I don't want donations, thanks though. :P

If you guys think I should reopen orders to more people please voice your opinion in the thread, I'm not going to do it unless you guys want me to. But yeah, last time I ever leave the keys in the bag without checking them. :/

Dave out

Why can't you just just open a temp shop to sell those 'Row 4' to people on here after your group buy is done? I'm sure some will be interested.
Vortex KBT PURE [MX Red] | CM Storm [MX Blue] | CM Storm [MX Red]

Offline mushupork

• I am not knowing
« Reply #449 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 15:06:20 »
That sucks - sorry to hear that.

I suggest/vote you cancel the unpaid orders.  Further you should reopen ordering to help recoup losses but set a hard date to close the sale.  (Alternately you could also use the actual date the new SP blanks arrive at your door as that hard date.) 

As for designing a new row 1 key to use up the spares, you could do something like the Nyan cat keys that has a pattern move across the keyboard.  That would help use them up too. 

Another idea would be to just create a design for the <, > and ? keys leaving the alphas alone.  e.g. Moe, Larry and Curly; Snap, Crackle and Pop; 3 blind mice; See/Hear/Speak no Evil; Rock Paper Scissors. 
Wanted:  Windowed capslock for a QFR