Author Topic: ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: Leftovers Available!  (Read 187465 times)

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
Re: ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: Orders Temporarily Reopened!
« Reply #500 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 18:23:00 »
Does he personally encourage it or care if we did make caps? Or does he have no interest in giving the okay himself? Does he even have a say?
SmallFry! <3

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #501 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 18:31:10 »
Wait a second, if the ZXCVB row keys are SP profile, then they would also fit in the bottom row? If so, could I get an Eagle Scout one?

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #502 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 18:36:52 »
Here's the original text of Carbot's reply. Make of it what you will:

Hi Dave!  Love your enthusiasm.  it's really refreshing, and the key caps look awesome, great concept idea.  Baneling must be the delete button, lol.   unfortunately, we won't be able to do this though.  I'm actually in the middle of an agreement with Blizzard for things like this.  well not key caps specifically but merchandise.  but thank you for the support and keep up the great work!

Jonathan Burton
CARBOT animations

Its a pretty concrete no. As in no don't do it. However I'm trying to see if I can get permission from both parties or at least some clarification as to what is fair use of their IP and what isn't.

Offline cannedlemons

« Reply #503 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 20:16:17 »
Here's the original text of Carbot's reply. Make of it what you will:

Hi Dave!  Love your enthusiasm.  it's really refreshing, and the key caps look awesome, great concept idea.  Baneling must be the delete button, lol.   unfortunately, we won't be able to do this though.  I'm actually in the middle of an agreement with Blizzard for things like this.  well not key caps specifically but merchandise.  but thank you for the support and keep up the great work!

Jonathan Burton
CARBOT animations

Its a pretty concrete no. As in no don't do it. However I'm trying to see if I can get permission from both parties or at least some clarification as to what is fair use of their IP and what isn't.

You've got my fingers crossed for something to happen! I hope this somehow gets a greenlight. Thanks for your efforts to try and get these designs in though~ Really appreciate it :3

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #504 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 21:21:36 »
He's playing in the big leagues now. We're just small fans to him!

I have an idea. Next time he has a contest, we should make this and call it our unique art form! haha.
SmallFry! <3

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #505 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 13:10:49 »
Oh wow nice haha :D I hope that pans out, I’d love me some starcraft doubleshots.
How bout a starcrafts plushie?? ;D
give you $15 for it =P
ive had offers for 40 :/
sell it at 40 then!
i personally don't spent more than 15 for stuff animals/plushies
i paid 15 for my cactar from SE at NY Comicon lol

Offline Rayne

• For Science!
« Reply #506 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 23:07:40 »
yay glad to see this re-opened, i really wanted to order some but i was too late before :D

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #507 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 01:14:17 »
Just wanted to pop in and say good job guys, 9 new orders since I reopened it. That's looking a lot better than it was earlier.

I sent Carbot another email since he never replied to the first. Odds are he's ignoring them if he doesn't respond soon. If so that sucks.

Offline cannedlemons

« Reply #508 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 18:14:29 »
I sent in an order in and shall await for the news on the carbot stuff along!! :3

Offline Surnia

« Reply #509 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 20:46:03 »
any updates with the R1 order forms? waiting on those to order!

Noppoo Choc Mini with MX Black | Filco 104 MJ2 Ninja with MX Black

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #510 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 21:02:18 »
For now I'm going to go ahead and publish the form without the Carbot keys. I mean yeah we're doing the same thing with a lot of the keys that are in the Imsto group buy, but seeing as how I really appreciate Carbot's contributions to the community, I don't have much interest in doing it until I can get an "I don't care" or more out of him. He hasn't responded to either of my replies and today was my deadline for waiting. However I've still been waiting on Imsto's list so I'll see what I can do about getting the form live tomorrow. Since it won't make a difference in having the keys made sooner (I'll be shipping them as soon as I get them no matter what) I may (read: probably will by another week to make up for the week lost) extend the orders a bit and collect money while the keys are in transit, perhaps even being made. (that's only if the amount unpaid is small enough that I can cover it if the buyers don't pay up.)

Sound good to you guys? I really wanted to do the Carbot sets, but it seems holding out isn't going to happen.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #511 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 22:18:22 »
Just a minor additional update:

Sent out some invoices for those that had submitted an order using the original order form. All orders on the form have been invoiced. If you haven't gotten yours, double check and send me a PM!

Dave out.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #512 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 22:29:39 »
I just received an invoice and have a question.  I've read some of the concerns in this thread about getting permission from someone to make some of these keys.  Is that settled, or am I just out of the loop and those aren't even for any of the keys here?  Or is there still some concern?  My only concern here is filling out the invoice before we have permission, but if this isn't an issue then I'll go ahead (and I trust that you wouldn't do that, just want to verify  :)  )

Sorry, I'm new here, so I don't know all the lingo with names and whatnot so it's harder to follow.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #513 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 22:30:52 »
The only ones we have concerns about are the Carbot keys, which I just said I'm not going to risk doing. Everything else we're just going to go with "nobody cares."

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #514 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 22:33:22 »
The only ones we have concerns about are the Carbot keys, which I just said I'm not going to risk doing. Everything else we're just going to go with "nobody cares."

I see.  I think my confusion arose from not knowing what Carbot is.  I don't see those listed (since they're not an option, I presume).  :)  Care to explain what Carbot means, for the noobs?  Sorry for asking silly questions.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #515 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 23:46:31 »
He's a guy who made some awesome SC2 videos that everyone who knows what Starcraft is should watch.

Check this thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=41487.0

Offline Surnia

« Reply #516 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 23:51:50 »
Forgive me if I'm blind, but I don't see the new forms for the ZXCV line? I'm throwing in my order for the Fn row for now.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #517 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 23:52:52 »
He's a guy who made some awesome SC2 videos that everyone who knows what Starcraft is should watch.

Check this thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=41487.0

So many things make so much sense now!  Alright, that's enough questions from me, I understand now.

Also, I paid my invoice!

Offline Rayne

• For Science!
« Reply #518 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 23:56:04 »
got my invoice and paid!!
I'm so excited to get these :D

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #519 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 23:59:18 »
Forgive me if I'm blind, but I don't see the new forms for the ZXCV line? I'm throwing in my order for the Fn row for now.
Check back tomorrow, imsto hasn't gotten around to replying yet. ;)
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 April 2013, 00:00:55 by Ragnorock »

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #520 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 00:37:35 »
Alright guys. New form's up: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NWLDWTl7h_j03BinW4mNGj-BkQpHOWRD9O-rRqCr128/viewform

I'm updating and cleaning up the OP now. I included the Cowboy Bebop keys in the ZXCV designs because I think they'd make a great arrow cluster. Sorry but if you'd like to cancel/switch your original Pac Man or Bebop orders for the ZXCV versions I'm going to have to say no, as that is very counter productive to the goals of this extension.

New additions are the SC2 league logos, Imsto already has those designs made so its not any more work for him to do those. Here's a picture of them... I know its not the greatest but its what I could snag off of Taobao. There is also a SC2 Logo key. All of these designs will be available in the Fn/Esc row only.

There is also the Pac Man "Dot" key. Its nothing more than a blue circle, but several people wanted dots so here you go. Esc row only. You can supplement as many as you'd like to your existing sets.

Other than that, the rest of the form has the Pac Man Ghosts and I included a ZXCV version of the Fox key too.

I'm setting this form to close on the 30th, so you guys get an extra 6 days to order. I will most likely close the "Form 1" orders on the 24th as planned. Less work all at once that way. If this causes any problems say something.

Dave out.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 April 2013, 01:16:13 by Ragnorock »

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Re: ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: Form 2 Live!
« Reply #521 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 01:04:42 »
Is it possible to include any more graphics in the list? Like that Asus RoG logo key cap and these Ducky YOTD dyesub logo key caps?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w4996320547.23.XybHmE&id=18129840144&
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: Form 2 Live!
« Reply #522 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 01:10:19 »
So for form 2. Should I fill it out, or should I pm you what I'd like since I've already filled and paid for form1.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #523 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 01:19:15 »
Is it possible to include any more graphics in the list? Like that Asus RoG logo key cap and these Ducky YOTD dyesub logo key caps?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w4996320547.23.XybHmE&id=18129840144&
You think we can get 10 each of those? If so, what color dragon do you want? Hopefully red or black. >.> I'll add them to the form right now though.
Edit: If you wait till tomorrow to respond to this, the answer is just going to be no because by then there will have been several responses and it becomes much more difficult to modify the form. Right now there are none so I can.

So for form 2. Should I fill it out, or should I pm you what I'd like since I've already filled and paid for form1.
Go ahead and fill out the form. That's why its there. I'll be cross referencing with Form 1 to check who has already ordered so I don't double charge you for shipping in the 2nd invoice. I assume >90% of the orders for form 2 will be supplementary to the form 1 orders.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 April 2013, 01:35:12 by Ragnorock »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #524 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 01:21:56 »
Cool beans! I'll be filling it tomorrow!

Offline Surnia

« Reply #525 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 01:35:58 »
annnddd... added. pacman arrow keys! woot.

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #526 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 01:41:49 »
LOL Skateboarding keycaps and RoG... I may be interested in those... They're pretty funny, skating and keycaps...
SmallFry! <3

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #527 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 01:44:04 »
If you want some of the ones that aren't circled, you should just hit up Imsto's store. You can find it in his vendor forum. :P

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #528 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 01:45:08 »
ORDERED <3 :D
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #529 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 08:51:04 »
No Pac Man in all 4 directions for arrows... :'(   :'(  :'(  :'(
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #530 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 08:53:35 »

Moar dots! We need moar dots, moar moar dots!

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #531 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 08:53:51 »
*hugs* There, there, jd. Ghosts were just better.

Offline missalaire

« Reply #532 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 10:36:04 »

You think we can get 10 each of those? If so, what color dragon do you want? Hopefully red or black. >.> I'll add them to the form right now though.
Edit: If you wait till tomorrow to respond to this, the answer is just going to be no because by then there will have been several responses and it becomes much more difficult to modify the form. Right now there are none so I can.

The black dragon :)

I don't see those additions on the form :x
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 April 2013, 11:59:50 by missalaire »
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #533 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 10:36:36 »
actually, ****, can someone cancel my order?? :( Don't have the cash right now
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #534 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 11:08:42 »
actually, ****, can someone cancel my order?? :( Don't have the cash right now

Good thing this is a high class establishment.  I've seen people made into trophies for less shinannegans /fear

Beware the klack klack klan
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline mushupork

• I am not knowing
« Reply #535 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 13:49:45 »
ZXCV version of Pacman facing right (rather than left like the ESC row version) would be very cool.  Could use Pacman for the C key.

Having the Dot on ZXCV would be cool also so Pac could chase across row 4.
Wanted:  Windowed capslock for a QFR

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #536 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 15:35:53 »
Okay so here's what I'm thinking... I'll take the form down for a few minutes here in a bit, and I'll add the ASUS Republic Of Gamers key, and the Ducky YOTD key.

If you guys think we can get 10 zxcv dots I'll add it too, so post how many you want please. These things are really obscure and there's only 1-2 people out of the 100 saying they want it so... yeah. As for the Pac man I really am not feeling the idea of making Imsto do another Pac Man legend when all it is is flipped and the quantity will struggle to hit 10. It would be just as cool to take a left facing Pac Man and a couple of dots or perhaps a dot and a ghost for the <>? keys. If you guys can show me there's actually demand for them I'll add em.

Only thing is, I'm going to do it by just adding on questions to the end, so can I trust you guys to pay attention to which ones are Fn Row and which are ZXCV? In the current form there's only 1 switch between them, with the new one it'll go back and forth. I have to do it that way or I have to reorganize the response spreadsheet and that might break everything.

Sound good?

@ Rarar, your order has been cancelled, no worries man.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #537 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 15:38:38 »
Okay so here's what I'm thinking... I'll take the form down for a few minutes here in a bit, and I'll add the ASUS Republic Of Gamers key, and the Ducky YOTD key.

If you guys think we can get 10 zxcv dots I'll add it too, so post how many you want please. These things are really obscure and there's only 1-2 people out of the 100 saying they want it so... yeah. As for the Pac man I really am not feeling the idea of making Imsto do another Pac Man legend when all it is is flipped and the quantity will struggle to hit 10. It would be just as cool to take a left facing Pac Man and a couple of dots or perhaps a dot and a ghost for the <>? keys. If you guys can show me there's actually demand for them I'll add em.

Only thing is, I'm going to do it by just adding on questions to the end, so can I trust you guys to pay attention to which ones are Fn Row and which are ZXCV? In the current form there's only 1 switch between them, with the new one it'll go back and forth. I have to do it that way or I have to reorganize the response spreadsheet and that might break everything.

Sound good?

@ Rarar, your order has been cancelled, no worries man.
Yay thanks :) I just need to wait a bit til a payment comes into my paypal

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #538 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 15:41:19 »
Would you consider offering a SC2 set with all the leagues and logos with a little discount like for the pony keys?

I already have ordered the 3 race keys and would take the master league and SC2 logo as well. If there was a little discount I'd take the 6 other leagues as well just to have them ;)

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #539 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 15:41:54 »
Well if you are going to get the payment before the end of the month and would buy them then, why cancel? The payment due date isn't going to be until sometime in May...

Would you consider offering a SC2 set with all the leagues and logos with a little discount like for the pony keys?

I already have ordered the 3 race keys and would take the master league and SC2 logo as well. If there was a little discount I'd take the 6 other leagues as well just to have them ;)
I could do them in a set for $20, including the SC2 logo key. I'll offer them both ways, because the goal here is to sell as much as possible to recoup the massive deficit I'm sitting in right now. There's only so many discounts I can afford to give at this point. I'll do that when I update the form with the other new keys.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 April 2013, 15:47:17 by Ragnorock »

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #540 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 15:42:47 »
Well if you are going to get the payment before the end of the month and would buy them then, why cancel? The payment due date isn't going to be until sometime in May...
oh **** didn't know that T_T ill just re order when i get it

Offline mushupork

• I am not knowing
« Reply #541 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 18:29:58 »

Completely understood - not trying to dominate things or complicate this for you.  No SC2 or Bebop for me - I am probably the minority on this one - and just happy to be along for the ride

I love the Ghosts as arrows and will buy a couple sets of those.  I'd get a a Pacman in the ZXCV (use it on the ? key) and I'd probably get two ZXCV dots (for the < and > keys) running away from the Ghost arrows. 
Wanted:  Windowed capslock for a QFR

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #542 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 19:14:31 »
Form will be offline for a bit. Will update this post when its back online and updated. I'm adding the following:

Fn Row:
Asus ROG key: http://i.imgur.com/xryor6i.jpg
Ducky YOTD Black Dragon key: http://i.imgur.com/0AJqBjc.jpg

ZXCV Row:
Pac Man from the Pac man set
Pac Man dot key

Edit: Okay its back up. Last 4 keys have been added. Let me know if there are any problems.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 April 2013, 19:57:03 by Ragnorock »

Offline missalaire

« Reply #543 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 00:25:20 »
Put in my order for those additional keys. Thanks :)

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #544 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 04:57:08 »
Coolio. Lots of orders all of the sudden. Btw Surnia, JDCarpe and Dianoda if you want any of the final 4 keys added let me know and I'll mod your order.

Offline tobr1an

« Reply #545 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:56:18 »
Possible to get sc2 league keys for esc row?

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #546 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 20:09:25 »
That's all they are available in. They're offered in Esc/Fn row only.

Offline Surnia

« Reply #547 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 22:29:32 »
must resist....

Could I perhaps squeeze two Fn row zoidbergs in as well?

I promise I'll stop adding random keys to my order after that >_>

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #548 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 22:37:23 »
I'll edit your order right now if you gift me the $6. Too lazy to send you an invoice. >.> Send me a PM if you can't find my email via Paypal.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #549 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 13:49:08 »
Btw I forgot to add the opportunity to buy the new SC2 keys in a set so that's tacked on at the end now.