Author Topic: ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: Leftovers Available!  (Read 187493 times)

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
Re: ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: Entering Production!
« Reply #450 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 15:08:05 »
Another idea would be to just create a design for the <, > and ? keys leaving the alphas alone.  e.g. Moe, Larry and Curly; Snap, Crackle and Pop; 3 blind mice; See/Hear/Speak no Evil; Rock Paper Scissors.
I think a lot of people would buy sets like this :)

New page - carrying this over :)
That sucks - sorry to hear that.

I suggest/vote you cancel the unpaid orders.  Further you should reopen ordering to help recoup losses but set a hard date to close the sale.  (Alternately you could also use the actual date the new SP blanks arrive at your door as that hard date.) 

As for designing a new row 1 key to use up the spares, you could do something like the Nyan cat keys that has a pattern move across the keyboard.  That would help use them up too. 

Another idea would be to just create a design for the <, > and ? keys leaving the alphas alone.  e.g. Moe, Larry and Curly; Snap, Crackle and Pop; 3 blind mice; See/Hear/Speak no Evil; Rock Paper Scissors.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #451 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 15:11:56 »
Maybe Fn, caps lock, windows, menu.... things like that for people who have a 1.5 bottom row. But then again, these are really white and I don't think they would mesh with a beige cherry set.
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline tobr1an

« Reply #452 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 15:19:42 »
Maybe for the rows zxc etc into sc2 keys? Like zergling - z, Buildings b, Advanced Buildings and overlords - v, c - reator/fusion core/combat shield, techlab -x, n - sensor tower, b - orbital. Theres a lot more but probably have to look it up.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #453 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 15:26:36 »
Wow, sorry about that. That really sucks.

I would definitely purchase some if orders were re-opened, though.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #454 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 15:40:58 »
Now we have the keys from the Rows that Arrows are on, right? Pacman ghost arrows!!!

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #455 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 15:41:26 »
Also, 8 bit Cherry's for 1x mods.

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #456 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 15:42:16 »
Now we have the keys from the Rows that Arrows are on, right? Pacman ghost arrows!!!

I didn't even think of the arrows and that is an excellent idea! Too bad I don't own any keyboards with arrows lol

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #457 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 15:59:43 »
Okay, multiquote time!
So what row are your caps for sorry?
The bottom 2 rows of the keyboard, AKA the closest 2 to you. One houses the zxcvbnm,./ etc keys, and they also fit the arrow cluster. They do also fit the bottom row on keyboards that have a 1x key as a modifier. The Cheat keyboard comes to mind with this:

Why can't you just just open a temp shop to sell those 'Row 4' to people on here after your group buy is done? I'm sure some will be interested.
I can, but obviously I have to pay for those to be made as well, so I'd need to open up orders for them to cover costs. As you can imagine, covering thousands of dollars in costs isn't exactly something I can do right now.

That sucks - sorry to hear that.

I suggest/vote you cancel the unpaid orders.  Further you should reopen ordering to help recoup losses but set a hard date to close the sale.  (Alternately you could also use the actual date the new SP blanks arrive at your door as that hard date.) 

As for designing a new row 1 key to use up the spares, you could do something like the Nyan cat keys that has a pattern move across the keyboard.  That would help use them up too. 

Yeah I'm going to cancel them, I was just hoping that some public naming would get them to say something so I don't have to.

Keys ship on the 24th supposedly, so I could reopen it and have it close then. I'm paying for them today though, so since that doesn't matter I could reasonably collect money after the close date and have it remain organized. Trying to collect payments immediately when people order gets messy fast. Designs for those keys sound interesting, as do ones for the arrow cluster, I'll get to that more after another quote. >.>

Maybe Fn, caps lock, windows, menu.... things like that for people who have a 1.5 bottom row. But then again, these are really white and I don't think they would mesh with a beige cherry set.
I could do a red on white Biohazard key to go with the Red Alert 2.0 + Tsangan kits that were sold. I'm not sure how many of those I'd be able to sell. It'd have to be less than # of Tsangan kits x2. Anyone want that?

Maybe for the rows zxc etc into sc2 keys? Like zergling - z, Buildings b, Advanced Buildings and overlords - v, c - reator/fusion core/combat shield, techlab -x, n - sensor tower, b - orbital. Theres a lot more but probably have to look it up.
I thought about that, a lot actually, it was the only idea I had before posting today. The problem with that is that it'd be incomplete unless I ordered more keys for the other two alpha rows, which doesn't really solve the problem of it eating up any existing cashflow that I've got. If I was loaded I could take that sort of risk, but not right now. I mean a set like that would look funny unless you had keys for the other spells and buildings too right? I even have the legends for it that I was going to do with the SC2 dyesub sets, but those didn't get near enough demand.

Also, 8 bit Cherry's for 1x mods.
Dude, best idea yet. As long as people are okay with not cancelling their existing pacman set orders that could work. We could also do a whole bunch of other sets for the arrow keys, since we've got plenty of keys to use. Anyone got other ideas that could be awesome for arrows? Even just elaborate arrow designs that normally we couldn't produce.

Offline blueasjim

« Reply #458 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 16:02:04 »
Okay, multiquote time!

Why can't you just just open a temp shop to sell those 'Row 4' to people on here after your group buy is done? I'm sure some will be interested.
I can, but obviously I have to pay for those to be made as well, so I'd need to open up orders for them to cover costs. As you can imagine, covering thousands of dollars in costs isn't exactly something I can do right now.

Oooo my bad. I misread. I thought they had already printed the keys on the wrong rows and you were stuck with them like that. My B. :D
Vortex KBT PURE [MX Red] | CM Storm [MX Blue] | CM Storm [MX Red]

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
Re: ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: News, please check!
« Reply #459 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 16:04:46 »
Ah, yeah the email from Imsto went something like this "Uhh dude, why are all of these keys row 1?"

My response (to myself, not in the email back to him:) "Wait whaaaaaaaaaaa*(&%^&%$)&%&%^$#^$@#%^&$#*^%)(*y^&^&%"

Lol.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #460 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 16:06:08 »
I would like the whole Pacman set on these. I could use the Pacman as one side mod, 8bit Cherry for the other, then Ghost arrows. Perfecto.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #461 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 16:13:02 »
Pacman in all four directions for the cursor arrow cluster.

You're welcome. :D
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #462 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 16:34:03 »
Okay, so here's what I've got. I won't sell them as a set so people can just buy whatever ones suit their needs.

Pac man in each direction
Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde in each direction (not 4 of each, so we'd need to pick, though I'm not sure that matters)
8 Bit cherry
Potentially some other designs for the <>? keys.

Moar?

Offline Dianoda

« Reply #463 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 16:41:05 »
Do your keys match the Cherry B profile?  Because some 1x mods for the 1.5x/1x/1.5/7x crowd would be nice - you could even repeat designs from the initial offering (the MGS fox design would be pretty sweet for this application).

Offline GordonZed

« Reply #464 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 17:26:07 »
Man that sucks. I'd order some extras to help but I've since lost my job :/

To be honest, I was planning on using my 4 Finn & Jake keys as arrow keys, with subsequent plans to try my best to ignore the profile and probably remove them after it became too annoying. Is fulfilling some of the orders with the current keys an option or would that just make it more complicated for you and Imsto? I do understand that complexity can lead to mistakes.
Filco Majestouch Ninja TKL (MX blue)

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #465 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 17:35:52 »
We could use some of the existing designs no problem, there just has to be demand for it. Right now my personally set minimum per key design is 10 keys, which means each key in the original order is having at least 10 or more made. Obviously most of them are more like 20 or more, but some of the less demanded Adventure time keys I did buy up a few sets to get them over 10 each. That way Imsto doesn't have to go through all the work of setting up the printer to print them for only a couple of keys.

With this, as long as there are 10 people out there that would want any design, we can put it on these lower profile keys. If we hit like 7 or more I'll just go ahead and do the other 3 and sell them as leftovers, but the point is to sell them now since I'm going to have a massive amount of leftovers available already.

Do your keys match the Cherry B profile?  Because some 1x mods for the 1.5x/1x/1.5/7x crowd would be nice - you could even repeat designs from the initial offering (the MGS fox design would be pretty sweet for this application).

According to this: http://deskthority.net/wiki/Keyboard_profile
Yes. I would say its going to be similar but not identical though. "Close enough" is how I've always looked though. My guess is that Cherry B is what the OEM profile on most of my boards has been, and its always been close enough for me.

Again, I'm down with whatever you guys want on them, I'll see if I can get some forms made so we can pick which designs to put on the zxcv row keys.

Offline gnubag

« Reply #466 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 18:28:37 »
... bottom row nyan cat?
osu! keys?

i really like the rock scissor paper idea too.
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 April 2013, 18:35:06 by gnubag »

Offline mushupork

• I am not knowing
« Reply #467 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 19:41:08 »

A W E S O M E !!!
Wanted:  Windowed capslock for a QFR

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #468 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 19:44:06 »
Maybe make some dots too? You could do a Pacman-like nyan cat set on the bottom row, or use Pacman for the down arrow and dots for up, right, and left.
Looking for CC's!

Offline sinaria

« Reply #469 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 19:55:58 »
You have a good set of pony keys so maybe add a few My Little Pony related ones for arrow keys.
parasprites in different colors
pets
other pinkie pie faces
symbols for the other ponies that have the faces on the other keys

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #470 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 21:19:20 »
Maybe make some dots too? You could do a Pacman-like nyan cat set on the bottom row, or use Pacman for the down arrow and dots for up, right, and left.
I can do some Pac Man dots. In fact I was going to do some out of some of my leftovers, but I didn't have as many as I was thinking so I ended up changing my mind. If I reopen orders, I can update the form to include those. The only issue I have is that I don't really want 50 million people adding them to their order because then I have to send out all new invoices to those people. Thus, the other option I was thinking of is just making like 20-50 keys and selling them as leftovers but for the original $3 when they get here. If I manage to raise enough money through reopening up orders, I'll just do that.
You have a good set of pony keys so maybe add a few My Little Pony related ones for arrow keys.
parasprites in different colors
pets
other pinkie pie faces
symbols for the other ponies that have the faces on the other keys
I don't have any source for new MLP art, unless someone else knows where it is. We were lucky that the original art was saved by some very forward thinking GH members last time. If you have some specific images that wouldn't be too hard for me to vector I could do it, but I'm trying to get this re-opened up by tomorrow so I'd like to have it set up by then. That's most of the reason why I'm trying to go with existing designs only, or modifications of existing designs. Also there needs to be demand for them... If anyone else likes that idea I need to see it because it'd be a lot of work for me in the next 24 hours to do for maybe ~20 keys sold.

Offline sinaria

« Reply #471 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 22:16:36 »
Making your own vector art for the parasprites should be pretty easy.
Here is a link to an image of a few of them.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/315/6/2/parasprites_by_silentmatten-d5kbnx8.png
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Creatures/Gallery#Parasprite

Not saying steal their art or anything but it would give you an idea.
If you could get them to look like they were facing the direction of the arrows it would be perfect.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #472 on: Mon, 08 April 2013, 23:38:44 »
Hmm, not sure how good those would look shrunk down though. I mean they'd work aside from the wings, which would have to be something other than white. Only the "veins" or whatever you want to call them in the wings would show. An outline might work though.

Offline kpeezy

« Reply #473 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 00:29:26 »
I really want a full set of the Aqua Teen as well as Cowboy Bebop. If it becomes available reserve it for me :)

Offline watterrbottle

« Reply #474 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 11:57:36 »
I'll order some more keys if you ever decide to re-open the orders  :)

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #475 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 12:18:15 »
You're taking requests for custom graphics on the blank keys?
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 April 2013, 13:21:11 by missalaire »
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline mushupork

• I am not knowing
« Reply #476 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 13:20:13 »
Okay, so here's what I've got. I won't sell them as a set so people can just buy whatever ones suit their needs.

Pac man in each direction
Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde in each direction (not 4 of each, so we'd need to pick, though I'm not sure that matters)
8 Bit cherry
Potentially some other designs for the <>? keys.

Moar?

For the , . / keys you could do Ms Pacman on one side, Pacman on the other side facing her with a Power Pellet as the . in between.  Get it ... Power pellet is the period :D

(Could do the googly eyes the ghosts turn into once eaten also.  Maybe that would not present well on a white key or you would not get the "context" with just the eyes alone)
Wanted:  Windowed capslock for a QFR

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #477 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 14:21:56 »
You're taking requests for custom graphics on the blank keys?
Yes. I'm setting up forms now though, so its gotta be fast! I'd like to get orders back open in a few hours hopefully.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #478 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 14:41:26 »
Does anyone else want a Nerv key? We could do the new logo or the old, doesn't matter to me.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #479 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 19:22:45 »
Okay, so here's what I'm thinking...

I'm going to re-open the original form to accept new submissions for anyone that wants to order more of the original Esc/Fn row keys. No new keys added to that form, and if you have ordered previously from it please do not try to add to your order via that form. If you would like to add to your original order for the original keys, please do it via PM so I can keep better track of who needs a second invoice etc. If you do receive a response from me within 24 hours send again or post in the thread please. I have still been getting PMs but I'm going to keep saying that for a while just in case some still aren't getting through. Just FYI I have cancelled the original invoices and orders of iArson, abc123asd, Scirocco, sokjin, Techniichan, Wirer, rkishei, naturehaze, and alster. If any of those members are still around I may be forgiving if you send me a PM grovelling for your spot back, but otherwise you're out of luck lol.

As for the new keys, I'm working on a new form, which may be only for the zxcv row/arrow keys, or it may have some new designs available for the FN/Esc row. Still working on those. That form should be live sometime later tonight or tomorrow. I'm making the original form live now. (Submitting this post immediately after I open it.) New participants in the group buy must fill out this form if they would like to participate.

The original order form is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDlEQ0ttOVUzY2VwcTBGQ21CNWduZUE6MQ#gid=0

IF you would like to add to both your original order AND buy new keys as well, you are still going to need to submit a PM to me for the original keys. I will do my best to only send one invoice, but I may miss it and you'd end up getting two if that happens. The difference is 30 cents so its probably not a big deal but as always go ahead and PM me if I've made that mistake.

Finally, if I have time, I may send out some invoices for the updated original orders only. (The ones done via PM) I will not send out invoices for the new keys until the new keys form closes, which will be on the 24th of April at 1PM.

Keep in mind that in modifying your order you can no longer reduce your order because I don't have the time or ability to deal with refunds right now. Once you've paid for your keys, you're committed to buying them. That's probably obvious, but I figured it'd be good to say anyways.

Dave out.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 April 2013, 19:26:41 by Ragnorock »

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
Re: ZOMG Imsto Dyesub Group Buy: Orders Temporarily Reopened!
« Reply #480 on: Wed, 10 April 2013, 22:29:17 »
So Imsto and I have been talking, he's going to send me a list of some designs he's already printed and has on hand, so that we can potentially offer those without increasing the number of new designs he has to print. I'm just waiting on that list from him and I'll put some stuff together in the new form for you guys. Hopefully that'll happen tomorrow. :P

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #481 on: Wed, 10 April 2013, 22:42:41 »
is this a sign to get wu-tang keys? **** i think it is.
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #482 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 00:12:56 »

Offline Surnia

« Reply #483 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 23:32:58 »
I'd love to hitch onto this order that I missed >_>

So the current form right now is setup for the R4 line? I was planning on throwing in an order for the R1 line (ZXCV) with the current pacman set (The 4 ghosts are perfect for arrow keys, the eyes already point to 4 directions!); do I wait for a new form for that?

Also a bit of a long shot: The group buy that was setup for the "Toro" keys by KeyPop was cancelled, but Imsto apparently sold a few dyesubs with that design until he pulled them. IF we get authorization by KeyPop, could we include that into the available designs? I'd be up for grabbing a few of those in the Fn layer!

Noppoo Choc Mini with MX Black | Filco 104 MJ2 Ninja with MX Black

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #484 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 23:45:17 »
Maybe, though I don't really know if he'd want to give us permission. On top of that I'm trying to get this done asap, so chasing him around for authorization isn't really something I feel like doing this 5 minutes. I'm already trying to get the Carbot stuff up and going by tomorrow. Could you link me a thread or something?

As for your questions... Yes the current form is for Row 4 (Fn/Esc row keys) only. I will get a new form up that will include both the ZXCV row keys and additional row 4 keys when I can get the lineup of designs set in stone. If you want keys from each form, you'd still need to submit both anyways, so there is no benefit to waiting.

So far I've only gotten 4 new orders since I reopened the form, I thought there'd be greater demand? o.0

Offline Surnia

« Reply #485 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 00:07:37 »
cancelled Toro buy.

I'd love to pickup 2-3 of the current pacman set in ZXCV.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #486 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 00:21:37 »
So far I've only gotten 4 new orders since I reopened the form, I thought there'd be greater demand? o.0

I only just heard about this GB re-open.  Placed an order!

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #487 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 00:24:57 »
cancelled Toro buy.

I'd love to pickup 2-3 of the current pacman set in ZXCV.
Lol, I didn't know you meant To To Ro.
All I'm going to say is that there will be something like that available as leftovers. No spoiling the surprise by guessing right!

Offline Surnia

« Reply #488 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 01:03:56 »
deal! Will keep an eye on this. hehehe...

will wait for the other order form xD

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #489 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 01:57:20 »
How fast will the Carbots be out?
SmallFry! <3

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #490 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 02:39:13 »
Well, the email I got back from Carbot wasn't encouraging. He basically said no because he's doing merchandising (not for keycaps) through Blizzard. I'm still trying though, and perhaps I'll finally get the green light from Blizzard to do a new round of SC2 doubleshots. >.>

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #491 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 02:41:21 »
knew it, carbot and blizzard have been sleeping together.
SmallFry! <3

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #492 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 11:23:39 »
Not much of a surprise with his HotS trailer having its debut at an official stream. :P

Well, the email I got back from Carbot wasn't encouraging. He basically said no because he's doing merchandising (not for keycaps) through Blizzard. I'm still trying though, and perhaps I'll finally get the green light from Blizzard to do a new round of SC2 doubleshots. >.>

Lol, I’d be all over that, but how exactly do you plan to get Blizzard to respond?

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #493 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 11:27:52 »
I asked Carbot to refer me to the guy he was talking to in their IP department. XD

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #494 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 11:37:09 »
Oh wow nice haha :D I hope that pans out, I’d love me some starcraft doubleshots.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #495 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 14:50:29 »
Oh wow nice haha :D I hope that pans out, I’d love me some starcraft doubleshots.
How bout a starcrafts plushie?? ;D
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #496 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 15:49:53 »
give you $15 for it =P

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #497 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 15:51:18 »
Are the xzcvb row designs ready for orders yet? I am so confused.  :confused:
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #498 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 15:51:51 »
give you $15 for it =P
ive had offers for 40 :/
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #499 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 17:12:38 »
Are the xzcvb row designs ready for orders yet? I am so confused.  :confused:
Not yet, still waiting on Imsto and Carbot lol.