Author Topic: CCnG Round 2! Orders Closed.  (Read 240754 times)

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
Re: CCnG Round 2! Orders Closed.
« Reply #800 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:26:04 »
As mentioned earlier, you can get them fast or cheap, but not both.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #801 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:26:53 »
To be fair, this GB was pretty much dumped on Tj's lap.
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #802 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:30:00 »
If you think about it TJ has to go through over 10,000 keycaps for us all. I would rather he takes his time and does it right than rush it and we all get random/missing keycaps.

Either way I'm excited.

Offline elton5354

« Reply #803 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:32:34 »

Uh.. yes you can. Techkeys got them cheap and fast and now selling them twice as much.

Offline germy

« Reply #804 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:34:49 »
Anyone who wants to let their set go please drop me a pm.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #805 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:42:02 »
sorry if this is rude, I'm just really anxious to finish my keyboard project

It is rude. Why bother posting this? TJ got ****ed and he's still trying to finish this for everyone. Be grateful that he didn't just cancel it.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #806 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:42:43 »
Techkeys got them cheap and fast and now selling them twice as much.

Yep, I'm glad you recognize that quaint little system called 'Capitalism' which has worked thus far for some time, all around the world  :thumb: .

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #807 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:47:04 »

Uh.. yes you can. Techkeys got them cheap and fast and now selling them twice as much.

I'm taking what little time I have today to sort to answer this but techkeys didn't place an order through the gb.  His keys were paid and sorted directly through SP where the GB keys were sent in bags to me to sort on my own so that comparison is completely off-base.

Over 30000 keys.  All by myself.  For free. 

If I'm lucky, I get an uninterrupted hour in a night.  That's not the norm however as I have a full time job away from my house, a full time job I'm running from my house, other personal obligations, errands, and other GH obligations as well as emergencies or things just taking longer than I had planned to do them.

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #808 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:56:54 »
For the record I sorted the sets for techkeys.  It wasn't nearly as much a TJ had.  I did not anticipate there would be such a gap between the techkeys launch and the GB shipping so don't expect this to happen in the future.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #809 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 22:15:44 »
That's not the norm however as I have a full time job away from my house, a full time job I'm running from my house, other personal obligations, errands, and other GH obligations as well as emergencies or things just taking longer than I had planned to do them.

Sorry you have to keep getting the youngster's screaming for their gear (parents never trained them to be patient).

It's funny how some scream the loudest yet refuse to ever organize and run a Group Buy here on Geekhack, hence they will never know the reality of running one or even develop any type of sympathy for others who have sacrificed their own time and well-being, to successfully run a GB.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #810 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 22:26:08 »
That's not the norm however as I have a full time job away from my house, a full time job I'm running from my house, other personal obligations, errands, and other GH obligations as well as emergencies or things just taking longer than I had planned to do them.

Sorry you have to keep getting the youngster's screaming for their gear (parents never trained them to be patient).

It's funny how some scream the loudest yet refuse to ever organize and run a Group Buy here on Geekhack, hence they will never know the reality of running one or even develop any type of sympathy for others who have sacrificed their own time and well-being, to successfully run a GB.

This x10000. Do these people have any clue how mind-numbing and time-intensive sorting 30,000 keys is. FOR FREE?!?!

You deserve a medal TJ, ignore them.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 August 2013, 23:53:54 by bueller »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline elton5354

« Reply #811 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 22:57:47 »
If you're going to call people names, get your facts straight. I wouldn't exactly say it's for free.  There was a $4 fee on top of each order. There is about 160 orders, so a little over $600 right there.  Gupgup threw the GB over the TJ, so I don't think Gup deserves half of that amount.  TJ should take all that for himself and maybe give Gupgup a set if he's still into mechanical keyboards.

So if he does this for an hour a day for a month that's about $20/hr.  Not exactly bad for sorting key caps TBH.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #812 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 23:14:05 »
Just to reiterate what has been alluded to but maybe not explicitly said:

-Gupgup started this GB, but TJ is handling it now - he is doing us all a favor by continuing on and not just bailing or refusing.  Please thank him.
-Sorting keys is really boring and very mind-numbing.  I helped flynn take sets off of boards at a meetup and all we were doing was taking off one board and putting into a tub and into a bag.  Not even sorting.  I forgot a few times to empty the bucket into the bag - it's that repetitive and mind-numbing (granted no one else made that mistake, but still - that was, what, 3 hours?  Imagine weeks and weeks.)
-Most importantly: i3oilermaker got the keys for techkeys separately from the rest of the GB keys and he managed to sort them quicker and put them for sale quicker - because he didn't have nearly as many.

Again, I realize all these points were said before, but here's a nice easy list for anyone who maybe wasn't following as closely or whatever.  Please be patient people.  I want my keys as much as anyone else, trust me.  But I also realize that we're in good hands and it simply takes time.

Offline elton5354

« Reply #813 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 23:17:35 »
Yes, I am grateful for what TJ is doing and I know it's a lot of work, but there has to be a timeline/schedule.  That's why people are wondering what's going on..no communication, no nothing.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #814 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 23:22:56 »
Yes, I am grateful for what TJ is doing and I know it's a lot of work, but there has to be a timeline/schedule.  That's why people are wondering what's going on..no communication, no nothing.

He's posted on the 26/7, 27/7 and 08/1. What do you want, minute to minute updates on the situation?
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #815 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 23:32:15 »
He's posted on the 26/7, 27/7 and 08/1. What do you want, minute to minute updates on the situation?

You and I both forget that these youngster's now are the Facebook and Twitter generation.  Going one whole day without typing is an immense task to undergo, because they need constant assurances and info on what is happening, which TJ has supplied abundantly.  But unfortunately not enough for some.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #816 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 23:33:55 »
I don't want to come off sounding like an admin but we should all calm down. I think it's best to leave the arguments aside and give TJ the time he needs to finish sorting.

All of you have good points but they won't help in getting these sets sorted. TJ will finish them and we will all be happy. Until then patience is our best ally.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #817 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 23:34:41 »

I was more speaking to anyone wondering why techkeys has keys sorted and available and this GB hasn't been completed.

Sure, more communication is always better, but I think we've had adequate updates regarding where he's at.  Or, more to the point, I don't think we've had inadequate updates.  :)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #818 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 23:54:42 »
TJ will finish them and we will all be happy. Until then patience is our best ally.

Good point, getting bent out of shape won't get the keys on peoples doorsteps any quicker.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #819 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 00:21:39 »
32 base sets took me 2 hrs and 15 min, or 135 min. 

So a hair over 4 min a set and about 170 sets left means in just sorting alone (aka - not including getting them into orders, then packing said orders) 680 min or 11 hours 20 min.

Klaxon took ~ 20 hours to print shipping labels, print invoices, pack boxes and get to the post office, but this is smaller and I know what to do, so let's call that another 15 hours, which means I have a total of 26 hours 20 min left to be finished with these.

I want to reiterate that for those that don't think I give enough information.  Twenty-six hours and twenty minutes of actual work time to go.  Not only does this mean I still have a lot of work left, even after doing a majority of it already, this completely throws the "$20/hr" rate that was thrown out there into the biggest trash bin imaginable.

Including the work already done and even if I were seeing actual money from this (I'm not and half of that $4/person went to gupgup for his keys and his time), that means I'd be making about $5/hr when all is said and done. 

Again, to reiterate, most of that $300 or whatever my share turned out to be was spent on shipping supplies.  Labels, baggies and printer toner alone cost $170. So for giggles, let's say I did see the $130 extra go into my coffers, that means I did effectively a week and a half's work for $130 or $2.17/hr.

$2.17/hr is a lot less rosy than $20/hr, I'd say.  But either way, it's getting done in the time I have available to get it done.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #820 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 00:27:18 »

So a hair over 4 min a set and about 170 sets left means in just sorting alone (aka - not including getting them into orders, then packing said orders) 680 min or 11 hours 20 min.

Klaxon took ~ 20 hours to print shipping labels, print invoices, pack boxes and get to the post office, but this is smaller and I know what to do, so let's call that another 15 hours, which means I have a total of 26 hours 20 min left to be finished with these.

I want to reiterate that for those that don't think I give enough information.  Twenty-six hours and twenty minutes of actual work time to go.  Not only does this mean I still have a lot of work left, even after doing a majority of it already, this completely throws the "$20/hr" rate that was thrown out there into the biggest trash bin imaginable.

Including the work already done and even if I were seeing actual money from this (I'm not and half of that $4/person went to gupgup for his keys and his time), that means I'd be making about $5/hr when all is said and done. 

Again, to reiterate, most of that $300 or whatever my share turned out to be was spent on shipping supplies.  Labels, baggies and printer toner alone cost $170. So for giggles, let's say I did see the $130 extra go into my coffers, that means I did effectively a week and a half's work for $130 or $2.17/hr.

$2.17/hr is a lot less rosy than $20/hr, I'd say.  But either way, it's getting done in the time I have available to get it done.
For those tl;dr's out there

tj is an awesome and hard working guy.  Stop getting all pissed off.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #821 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 00:40:40 »

Your patience is appreciated, if it was me I wouldn't be handling the criticisms quite so graciously!

Offline neoezekiel

• My GW2 Guild - The Fallen Souls [SouL]
« Reply #822 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 01:34:52 »
Even though I didn't make it into the GB, I want to say "Thank You TJ!". People like you help make this a better community by sacrificing time, money and sanity to enrich this great obsession we all share.
WTB: Cherry G80-2550, GnCC/CCnG sets, led mx greens, mx dark greys, Plate Design Service, Case Design Service

Offline pasph

« Reply #823 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 08:12:28 »
Thank You TJ
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #824 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 08:28:43 »
If you're going to call people names, get your facts straight. I wouldn't exactly say it's for free.  There was a $4 fee on top of each order. There is about 160 orders, so a little over $600 right there.  Gupgup threw the GB over the TJ, so I don't think Gup deserves half of that amount.  TJ should take all that for himself and maybe give Gupgup a set if he's still into mechanical keyboards.

So if he does this for an hour a day for a month that's about $20/hr.  Not exactly bad for sorting key caps TBH.

I wonder what you would think/say once all those Tai  Hao sets come in? Swimming in key cap sounds fun but I'm sure your thumbs will hate you in the end. ;)

Thank You TJ

^^ This 1000x, without group buy organizers/operators we would all be stuck using our stock keycaps so regardless of who makes what and how long something takes to get done, it will get done, TJ is a good guy and I for one am thankful to everyone who takes the time to make these opportunities happen.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #825 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 08:32:29 »
TJ, what is wrong with you? Don't you realize my keycaps are more important than your personal or professional life!

/troll

Thanks for taking this over TJ, after having it tossed in your lap. I'm not blaming Gupgup for that, but it is what it is. I have no doubt you'll see this through in the same professional manner you always get things done.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #826 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 08:41:17 »
TJ, what is wrong with you? Don't you realize my keycaps are more important than your personal or professional life!

That's right!

(a few weeks later, Krog discovers his set is missing the letter 'K'.)

FUUUUUUUU

TJ, take your time, and thanks again.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline dadgh

« Reply #827 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 12:12:13 »
sorry if this is rude, I'm just really anxious to finish my keyboard project

It is rude. Why bother posting this? TJ got ****ed and he's still trying to finish this for everyone. Be grateful that he didn't just cancel it.

I haven't been following this as closely as some, I had no idea that this GB was dumped on him or anything went wrong with it.

Offline Lighthouse1

« Reply #828 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 14:26:49 »
No hurry here (this is all a bit of  first world issue isn't it!), thanks for picking this up and look forward to getting them when they are done.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #829 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 16:40:58 »
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #830 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 17:37:55 »
You still haven't sorted the CCnG? The Koreans had those years ago... So slow!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #831 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 17:38:43 »
You still haven't sorted the CCnG? The Koreans had those years ago... So slow!

I would have gotten away with it, too if it weren't for those darn Koreans!!!  /me fist shake

Offline germy

« Reply #832 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 22:43:54 »
Of course I have to reiterate that those who think the wait time is simply too long to bear just have to transfer their sale to me! Let me put an end to your suffering. =P

Offline zenuty

• WTS : Duck, Pla, Acrylic 3 Pokers
« Reply #833 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 11:29:44 »
im here korean  :D
May i help you ?
LINE ID : zenuty
Skype ID : zenuty
www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline Neal

« Reply #834 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 18:46:03 »
TJ HAVE YOU SORTED MY KEYS YET. TJ WHERE ARE MY KEYS, HAVE YOU SHIPPED THEM YET? TJ!

ily <3

Offline tadbitnerdy

« Reply #835 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 14:20:23 »
Wow, didn't realize all that has been going on.  Thanks TJ for taking this over!  I got a headache just sorting my own keycaps into tackle boxes.  I couldn't imagine running a GB.  You are awesome!

To all who are b*tching, you'll get your keys when you get them.  This isn't a retail store.  It is a group buy.  Select few individuals have the fortitude to handle this kind of thing.  So, shut the f*** up and happy keyboarding :)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #836 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 21:47:41 »
So, shut the f*** up and happy keyboarding :)

Golden statement.  Me likee  8) .

Offline Bencze

« Reply #837 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 06:40:30 »
Im hoping by christmas. Or the next.
-= QFR w/ mx blues - HPE87 w/ mx browns - Ducky 1087XM w/ green alps =-

Offline Grimfire

« Reply #838 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 09:41:15 »
Of course I have to reiterate that those who think the wait time is simply too long to bear just have to transfer their sale to me! Let me put an end to your suffering. =P

Same. If someone doesn't want to wait pass it onto me. I've got nothing but time.

Offline purple_haze

« Reply #839 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 14:14:52 »
oi...it seems to take a while.  It is my first group buy, but i never expected it to be this long.  I guess whenever its done its done.
Das Keyboard Silent S MX Browns | Filco Majestouch 2 MX Browns | Filco Majestouch MX Blues TKL

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #840 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 15:06:57 »
oi...it seems to take a while.  It is my first group buy, but i never expected it to be this long.  I guess whenever its done its done.

LOL, no, this might seem like a long time, but there have been groupbuys that take waaaay longer -- as in, you've changed your address since paying your invoice! This is actually pretty good so far. The R4 groupbuy took over 2 years, right?
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline purple_haze

« Reply #841 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 23:30:17 »
jesus... 2 years...i dont have that kind of dedication.
Das Keyboard Silent S MX Browns | Filco Majestouch 2 MX Browns | Filco Majestouch MX Blues TKL

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #842 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 23:42:38 »
jesus... 2 years...i dont have that kind of dedication.

That is kinda an extreme case.

Rapid group buys often take only a month or two.

Usually they take up to six months.

Anything longer, there is usually a good reason why (e.g. Toxic waiting for Cherry legends).
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Neal

« Reply #843 on: Thu, 08 August 2013, 08:02:00 »
Oh hey, the colored alu space bars still haven't shipped yet either! And I signed up on GH around that time! (8 months ago.)

Offline calavera

« Reply #844 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 20:48:07 »
Can we expect it by the end of the month perhaps?

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #845 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 20:48:43 »
Can we expect it by the end of the month perhaps?

Hopefully.  I've got a fair amount of work left to do, but have a bit more than usual time to get it done.

Offline hoasican2004

« Reply #846 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 22:32:00 »
great news! I hope I will  be receive it in next month.

Offline purple_haze

« Reply #847 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 22:29:53 »
hopefully i can get in time for st patty's day.

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
« Reply #848 on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 13:16:44 »
TJ i sent you a pm.  Let me know wen you get a chance.
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #849 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 21:50:13 »
Anyone want some good news?

I doubt anyone wants that.

Packaging started today.  Transferring money from paypal to bank to pay stamps.com for postage.  ~20 packages are ready to be dropped at the post  office monday.