Author Topic: Have you ever been caught smoking weed?  (Read 6615 times)

Offline llovro

Have you ever been caught smoking weed?
« on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 03:34:16 »
If yes, then tell us your story. This is my story:
So basiclly, we were smoking pot in some wierd old house when suddenly some wierd guys came up. They were like more than 35 years old (and I think they were cops in civil), and they were like: Wtf are you guys doing up here. And they smelled pot so they brought us down and they were asking us some **** and then they brought us to the police station and my mom came to pick me up... I hope I'll be able to smoke again... My parents were really angry and ****...

Offline Blazed

Re: Have you ever been caught smoking weed?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 03:35:30 »
You need to use a vaporizer, bro. No smoke odor :D

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 03:41:18 »
Well yes, but if it's not the cops then why would you care? Why would you do anything these guys told you to? That's what's weird. Just smoke. I used to just light up walking down the street. If someone has an issue just apologize and go somewhere else. I was a heavy smoker for a long time and never once got into any sort of trouble over it. Even cops will just tell you to put it out and maybe confiscate your stash, but most of the time they don't even want to do the paper work on something so trivial here in the US.

Offline llovro

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 03:45:03 »
Well yes, but if it's not the cops then why would you care? Why would you do anything these guys told you to? That's what's weird. Just smoke. I used to just light up walking down the street. If someone has an issue just apologize and go somewhere else. I was a heavy smoker for a long time and never once got into any sort of trouble over it. Even cops will just tell you to put it out and maybe confiscate your stash, but most of the time they don't even want to do the paper work on something so trivial here in the US.
Well it turned out they were cops... And here in Slovenia everyone still thinks that if you smoke weed, in one year you are going to smoke crack etc. Also we were underage so maybe that's why they brought us to the police station?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 12:16:07 »
When I was in college in the early-1970s, I had a cop snatch a joint out of my mouth, throw it on the ground, step on it, and walk away without saying a word.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline quickcrx702

• Ready to bomb with Vietnam tatted on my back
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 12:28:13 »
You need to use a vaporizer, bro. No smoke odor :D
Or make edibles.  It really isn't that hard.  And yes, every smoker has been caught by their parents, teachers, etc. when we were underage.  It's part of the experience.

Offline quickcrx702

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 13:25:39 »
When I was in college in the early-1970s, I had a cop snatch a joint out of my mouth, throw it on the ground, step on it, and walk away without saying a word.

I was smoking a blunt walking through my apartment complex in the hood, when I was a teenager in the 90s, and just didn't give a fawk.  These cops in a car pulled up and asked me if I saw a shooting that happened, I blew out a fat cloud of smoke before saying no, and they drove away.  Sometimes cops actually have more important stuff to do than waste time with petty drug stuff LOL.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 13:53:14 »
I was with a small group of friends at this cemetery by a lake. It's is off on this back road away from everyone. We smoked in the car then all stepped outside for some cigarettes and conversation. All except one friend who wanted to stay in the car. Next thing we see are some headlights pull up to us. A cop. He talks to us outside and everything is fine until he goes to the window of the car to see my friend. "Oh I see what's going on here" he says as he smells the air within the car "look, I can make one phone call and have the K-9 unit come here or you can give me the weed you have and any pipes you used". My friends started to get worried so I gave the cop my quarter ounce of weed and my one hitter and took all the blame saying its all mine and I'm the one who smoked. He called my parents a few hours later (after midnight now) and my dad gave him **** on the phone for getting him up and worried that maybe something terrible happened to me when it was just a little bit of pot. That's story #1
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 March 2013, 13:54:57 by YoungMichael88 »
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 14:09:14 »
Story #2 is a bit more humorous. So I'm out of town with my brother. We are staying at this collage campus and I decide its time to go outside for a joint. I go outside alone near this nice flower garden and sit on a picnic table and light up. I'm completely alone and it's a beautiful day. Next thing I hear is the sound of about 50 uniformed armed forces stomping one foot in formation yelling something in unison doing a training exercise about 10 feet behind me!  I have no idea how that many people could sneak up on me right under my nose without me hearing a sound but they did and caught me completely off guard. One second I'm alone and the next I'm in the middle of a ****ing army platoon training exercise. I quickly put out my joint and pretended to be looking at the flowers as I retreated back to my room. On the way back I'm forced to walk past about 4 police officers who had shown up for the army thing going on. Turns out I picked the worst time and place to blaze.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 17:09:49 »
Smoking weed generally "IS" bad, because most people who do, especially kids, use it as an escape, this is the same as alcohol abuse, which I am not happy to admit, I've committed..

Now, the second part of the problem is.. while health risks are low... Marajuana use "greatly" increases lethargy (apathy)...  Reduces motivation and hinders focus..

You can see how if you get into a "cycle" of the above, it would NOT be very helpful to one's productivity..

To every Pot head who "isn 't " where he thought he'd be in life... there's little wonder as to why...

To the Pot-head that "made it"  well,, congratulations,, you've won the lottery,, like every one who's "made it"

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 17:10:04 »
Caught by who?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 17:11:53 »
Caught by who?

question to the english experts... should it be "Whom"  here, just wonderin'

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 17:18:34 »
Caught by who?

Don't you have someone making caps to be angry at, rather than trolling me?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 17:20:45 »
Caught by who?

well, clearly the statement wasn't directed at you.. what's ur beef

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 17:27:46 »
Caught by who?

Clearly.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 17:35:39 »
Caught by who?

Clearly.

bro , you're an englishmen, no excuses really :D jkjk

Offline dimamantra

• | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 17:48:26 »
Once in college we were doing our ritualistic circle in the dorm when the RA knocks on the door.
We all freak out, hide the stuff and devices, and open the door. Now there are about 6 of us all sitting on the floor and we look up at the RA standing at the door with the dazed look on out faces. Smoke in the air, music playing, and a very obvious aroma now pouring out of the room and into the hall.

Turns out the RA was just getting a head count for who was staying on campus for Thanksgiving break. Now at this point is very apparent what has been taking place in the dorm room and we all thought we were ****ed. Some how, the planets were aligned right that day and the RA got his head count, gave us a nod, and walked away.

Only time I have ever been caught even after 4 years of rituals in the dorm.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 17:52:15 »
Once in college we were doing our ritualistic circle in the dorm when the RA knocks on the door.
We all freak out, hide the stuff and devices, and open the door. Now there are about 6 of us all sitting on the floor and we look up at the RA standing at the door with the dazed look on out faces. Smoke in the air, music playing, and a very obvious aroma now pouring out of the room and into the hall.

Turns out the RA was just getting a head count for who was staying on campus for Thanksgiving break. Now at this point is very apparent what has been taking place in the dorm room and we all thought we were ****ed. Some how, the planets were aligned right that day and the RA got his head count, gave us a nod, and walked away.

RAs don't usually care.. they're students too, so they don't want to get you expelled...

I had a black-guy RA, he takes no-snitchin' to heart. Rizzle..

Offline dimamantra

• | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 19:04:50 »

RAs don't usually care.. they're students too, so they don't want to get you expelled...

I had a black-guy RA, he takes no-snitchin' to heart. Rizzle..

I have know some RAs in my day making a huge deal about weed use on campus. Blowing everything out of proportion, hiding in corners at night waiting for the group of students to walk by on their way to the smoke sessions and jumping out to bust them.

True story.

Offline 1839cc

« Reply #19 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 20:04:48 »
Caught by who?

Yes. Yes it should.
i have seen unix admins with john deere trucker hats, and even seen a man in a nascar shirt correct a passerby's klingon.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #20 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 20:50:06 »
i never have smoked... plenty of opportunities though

Offline iri

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 06:44:22 »
Caught by who?

Clearly.

bro , you're an englishmen, no excuses really :D jkjk
question to the english experts... should it be "englishman"  here, just wonderin'
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Malphas

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 07:13:02 »
Smoking weed generally "IS" bad, because most people who do, especially kids, use it as an escape, this is the same as alcohol abuse, which I am not happy to admit, I've committed..

Now, the second part of the problem is.. while health risks are low... Marajuana use "greatly" increases lethargy (apathy)...  Reduces motivation and hinders focus..

You can see how if you get into a "cycle" of the above, it would NOT be very helpful to one's productivity..

To every Pot head who "isn 't " where he thought he'd be in life... there's little wonder as to why...

To the Pot-head that "made it"  well,, congratulations,, you've won the lottery,, like every one who's "made it"
What a load of rubbish. It also sounds like you're making the classic error here of accusing everyone of fundamentally having the same issues as you (your own drug abuse susceptibility) when that isn't the case. Recreational drugs aren't inherently good or bad, it all depends on individual addiction sensitivity, psychological issues, usage patterns, genetics, environment, etc. The problem isn't with the substances themselves (I know recreational heroin users that still maintain better functioning careers and lifestyles than most people) but that a large percentage of society are prone to substance abuse - and I use the word "substance", not "drug" because it extends beyond that, and you only need to look at the obesity rates to see that many, if not most people, simply aren't able to control themselves.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 09:03:13 »
I have read mounting evidence that most, if not all, other addictions are are a subset of carbohydrate addiction.

The theory that approximately 15% of the population has trouble metabolizing refined carbohydrates, and/or receives stimulation or reinforcement from them that is equivalent to traditional addictions, seems entirely plausible to me.

In recent years, I have watched numerous people around me lose their health (and lives, in some cases) in what seemed to be irrational behaviors that could have been changed.

Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 09:13:52 »
If only dangwang were here.. I imagine he'd have some great stories! :'(

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 09:18:55 »
when i was younger, my (now ex) girlfriend showed up unexpectedly at my friends house.  we were smoking in the garage and i ended up throwing the bowl into a bag of miracle grow.  we picked it out and smoked it.  im sure there was stuff in there we shouldnt have been smoking. ;D
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |

Offline iri

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 10:29:43 »
no =)
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 10:30:55 »
Heh, I've been caught and it wasn't pretty. Not looked kindly upon here in Sweden. People think its like heroin -_-

Offline WRXChris

« Reply #28 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 10:47:08 »

Now, the second part of the problem is.. while health risks are low... Marajuana use "greatly" increases lethargy (apathy)...  Reduces motivation and hinders focus..To

What a load of rubbish. It also sounds like you're making the classic error here of accusing everyone of fundamentally having the same issues as you (your own drug abuse susceptibility) when that isn't the case. Recreational drugs aren't inherently good or bad, it all depends on individual addiction sensitivity, psychological issues, usage patterns, genetics, environment, etc. The problem isn't with the substances themselves (I know recreational heroin users that still maintain better functioning careers and lifestyles than most people) but that a large percentage of society are prone to substance abuse - and I use the word "substance", not "drug" because it extends beyond that, and you only need to look at the obesity rates to see that many, if not most people, simply aren't able to control themselves.

+1! This further confirms the theory that tp' s trolling is caused by his underlying mental health issues, and today recreational drugs and alcohol are the scapegoat! You really need to see a therapist, and stop blaming your depression on external sources.

Offline quickcrx702

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 12:37:18 »
Recreational drugs aren't inherently good or bad, it all depends on individual addiction sensitivity, psychological issues, usage patterns, genetics, environment, etc. The problem isn't with the substances themselves (I know recreational heroin users that still maintain better functioning careers and lifestyles than most people) but that a large percentage of society are prone to substance abuse - and I use the word "substance", not "drug" because it extends beyond that, and you only need to look at the obesity rates to see that many, if not most people, simply aren't able to control themselves.
Indeed, obesity and drug problems are pretty much both problems with willpower.  Some people can smoke a ton of weed, eat an entire pizza during a football game, then eat clean and be sober for the rest of the week.  I get depressed looking at how fat most of the people in my country are, especially when I see 10 year old kids that weigh as much as I do.  That should be considered child neglect.  Imagine if we imposed mandatory prison sentences on people for having front butts.  Between obesity and drug problems, the free population of 'Murica would be about 1 million people.
These are the same people criticizing others about how drugs are ruining their lives, while drinking a 12 pack and eating an entire bag of Doritos as a snack, before eating a whole box of Popeye's Chicken for dinner.  God forbid these people drink water, or eat a vegetable that hasn't been deep fried, but they are still better than some coke sniffing corporate executive who has a professional career making way more money.

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 14:11:23 »

! You really need to see The Rapist

:-D

Offline iri

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 15:32:02 »
I get depressed looking at how fat most of the people in my country are
74.1% are overweight.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 15:54:31 »
I've been caught smoking weed countless times. Most of the time it's a Sheriff and they don't give a rat's ass. (I live in kind of a bad area. They will straight up tell you "Alright just don't drive for a good hour so you can sober up. We're looking for the meth and the guns, not kids with pot.")

Funniest thing about smoking pot that I can remember (lol) is back in high school I worked at a Subway and we would take turns going to the walk-in freezer to pack bowls n' take rips. Well after a few months of doing this, the vents would somehow stop working and we would end up with several inches of ice on the floor, and just covering everything from top to bottom. We got tired of scraping the ice off, and just started smoking joints in the parking lot. After that the owner sold the place cause of complaints of weed smoke smell. Probably just cheaper to sell out the location, rather than completely re-staffing.

Ahh the countless burnt batches of bread / cookies. Woops.... forgot! Hahaha.
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline harrison

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 19:33:18 »
Caught?! Why are you hiding it a better question...
[work]ducky tiger dk-9008G2, cherry mx brown|logitech performance mx
[home]corsair k70 LUX RGB, cherry mx brown|logitech G700s

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 20:35:07 »
No but I've got caught watching porn once.  It was yearssssssssssssss ago in high school lol.

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline tauburn

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 21:28:45 »

[Citation needed]

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 21:42:22 »
i've only been caught smoking weed by other people who i then began smoking weed with on the spot

or i've caught other people smoking weed and smoked weed with them when i walked up to them like hey

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 11 March 2013, 22:21:18 »
Which time?  lol.
KM4COL    R.I.P.  SmallFry

Offline quickcrx702

« Reply #38 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 03:27:26 »
I get depressed looking at how fat most of the people in my country are
74.1% are overweight.
LOL that statistic seems a little low to me.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #39 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 03:33:45 »
No but I've got caught watching porn once.  It was yearssssssssssssss ago in high school lol.
Haven't we all..... It's a much worse feeling. Better than walking in on your grandmother getting changed tho.....

Offline iri

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 03:54:49 »
Haven't we all..... It's a much worse feeling. Better than walking in on your grandmother getting changed tho.....
in the latter case, you can run away.

though in the former case, you can run away wanking... but that's inconvenient.
though in the latter case you can run away wanking too... but that's gross!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 12 March 2013, 05:55:58 »
^ Oh boy...