Author Topic: English as a second language  (Read 1928 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
English as a second language
« on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 13:18:47 »
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: English as a second language
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 13:23:28 »
LOL,, as long as there's one copy of 2 girls 1 cup in there, the title would be appropriate..

Offline larryselina

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 02:28:18 »

That's right. Thanks for your information

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 02:39:40 »
LOL,, as long as there's one copy of 2 girls 1 cup in there, the title would be appropriate..
Hehe. Crappy joke though.

Offline bavman

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 03:18:46 »
Hehe. Crappy joke though.

Pun intended? or happy accident?

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 03:25:36 »
Pun intended.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 03:36:32 »
English as a second language, doing it right

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 07:39:16 »
I have posted these before, but maybe I should have added them, too.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 02 April 2013, 17:20:47 »

Careful where you stick that weenie
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline Lanx

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 12:37:21 »
i've learned that a lot of these...

will just woosh! over someone's head

pho-king
"oh! the pho, king! yea they make great pho!"

what i have an issue with is

my dung videos

there is an actual video store out there? no seriously after blockbluster bought up all the local video stores, then blockbuster got destroyed by netflix... i really don't remember the last time i saw a "video store" anywhere, i grew up with video stores too, where you had to "be kind please rewind" and we bought a separate rewinder just so we don't burn out the motor in our vhs, it was also the place where i rented nes, and it had that "weird place" in the back with the beaded curtain...

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 19:55:02 »
I took that photo myself mere hours before I posted it here.

That section of town is mostly immigrants. A person with very little money can go to a thrift store with a $10 bill, maybe less, and get a nice VCR. The tapes probably sell for $1 or so there.

My guess is that My Dung is renting out VCR tapes from the native countries in native languages and doing OK.

And they probably do have the weird room in the back!
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline regack

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 20:01:41 »
Anyone gotten their ErgoDox kit from Massdrop yet?  Check the brand on the usb cables... I don't have a camera handy to get a picture of it  :D