Author Topic: What happened to keyboardstory.com?  (Read 10128 times)

Offline llovro

Re: What happened to keyboardstory.com?
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 06 April 2013, 07:47:37 »
I know how he's feeling. Back in the days on some random RSPS I started a GFX shop. I got a lot of orders and I couldn't complete them all (school). So I just left the forum. I was so embarrased... I came back to that forum like one year after that thing happened.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 06 April 2013, 09:13:02 »
I know how he's feeling. Back in the days on some random RSPS I started a GFX shop. I got a lot of orders and I couldn't complete them all (school). So I just left the forum. I was so embarrased... I came back to that forum like one year after that thing happened.

Does anyone know how old Sherryton is?

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 06 April 2013, 12:04:15 »
Does anyone know how old Sherryton is?

Anyone know how old tp4tissue is?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #53 on: Sat, 06 April 2013, 12:24:10 »

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 14:53:23 »
What happened to Hazepuff, partner guy?  No word from him either?
Who wants a bunch of keycaps lying around at their place anyway? I would ship them out just to get them out of my house lol.
SmallFry! <3

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 14:56:09 »

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 15:05:45 »
16?
SmallFry! <3

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 15:16:21 »
Clearly, the answer is 42.

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 19:53:04 »
Yeah it does sound like it's a better idea for him to close the site first while completing existing orders before accepting new ones.  Otherwise he'll never get it done  =_____=

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
Re: Re: What happened to keyboardstory.com?
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 19:56:54 »
Clearly, the answer is 42.
According to his profile, he is 48.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 20:12:43 »
maturity is overrated...

as long as you get a job, and pay taxes... you can be as immature as you like...
qft
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 20:13:32 »
This entire thread is pointless and stupid.  I've avoided posting but now I guess I'm bored enough to chime in.  There are a few things that bear mentioning.

1) In the real world, excuses are worthless.  In fact, they are less than worthless.  They make you look untrustworthy.  So when I see crap like kawa's post, I am not impressed.  "sherry is a single person that has more to do right now than he's ever had to do in his life"  Uhm, join the club.  Either run a business or don't.

2) Adults own up to their actions.  If you make promises you can't keep, you come out and say so and do your best to make it right.  You don't run and hide.  Most of all, you don't take money from someone and then disappear.

Sherry is just a kid who got in over his head.  Normally that would be forgivable.  I can understand that.  However he's holding cash and went MIA.  That's not acceptable.  keyboardstory has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Contrast this situation to another small business, techkeys.  Brad puts customers first.  He has made only one public goof that I know of and he busted his hump to make it right.  He always delivers, he's quick to respond, and when he went on vacation he let everyone know ahead of time.  In short, he acts like a grown-up.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 23:21:59 »
This entire thread is pointless and stupid.  I've avoided posting but now I guess I'm bored enough to chime in.  There are a few things that bear mentioning.

1) In the real world, excuses are worthless.  In fact, they are less than worthless.  They make you look untrustworthy.  So when I see crap like kawa's post, I am not impressed.  "sherry is a single person that has more to do right now than he's ever had to do in his life"  Uhm, join the club.  Either run a business or don't.

2) Adults own up to their actions.  If you make promises you can't keep, you come out and say so and do your best to make it right.  You don't run and hide.  Most of all, you don't take money from someone and then disappear.

Sherry is just a kid who got in over his head.  Normally that would be forgivable.  I can understand that.  However he's holding cash and went MIA.  That's not acceptable.  keyboardstory has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Contrast this situation to another small business, techkeys.  Brad puts customers first.  He has made only one public goof that I know of and he busted his hump to make it right.  He always delivers, he's quick to respond, and when he went on vacation he let everyone know ahead of time.  In short, he acts like a grown-up.

Well I wouldn't say worthless and stupid because a lot of us didn't know what happened, but now we know so this served its purpose  :P

That being said, while your post seems a bit harsh but I kind of do agree with you.  Hopefully he'll come out and set things right soon.

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 23:43:42 »

You are an incredibly self absorbed adult I presume.

The world and its people have become quite taken with instant gratification, and they all believe things happen instantly.

That is the dream, but it is not reality..

I'm not saying you should have infinite patience, but having realized Sherryton is a person and not a machine, all actions are quite forgivable.

So, all that you've achieved in your post is a disparagement to bolster whatever grand delusions you have of yourself..

You need to grow up as much as the one you claim- has not.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 19:21:38 »
You don't know ****.

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #66 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 15:47:31 »
My mommy says I am more grown up than all of you hah!
SmallFry! <3