Author Topic: Found a review on the yet to be released CM Storm Quickfire XT  (Read 2905 times)

Offline Davox

Hey guys just found an interesting review on the CM Storm Quickfire XT that would be released soon.

Does this mean that the CM Storm Quickfire XT is coming our real soon? Discuss  ;D ;D ;D
To be honest, I'd like to have backspace written on the backspace, enter written on the enter key and maybe a shift arrow on the shift keys. It seems a bit... empty without them imo.
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 May 2013, 07:43:25 by Davox »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: Review on the CM Storm Quickfire XT
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 11 May 2013, 07:33:31 »
This was announced at CES around January. The thread about it's release can be found here. And CoolerMaster have their own vendor forum here which has some info about the release date here. According to the second post, both the QFR Stealth and the XT were supposed to come out in May/June 2013 (so right around now). The Stealth was released recently but had some hangups described in this post. That might have led to XT delays as well. Finally, if you check out the CoolerMaster vendor forum, you can keep track of most of the stuff they'll be coming up with soon. Rajiv and Carter are pretty active members on GH and they work directly for CM Storm.

Edit: You might want to change the OP title as well because I thought you had done a review on the XT :(

Offline bazemk1979

Re: Review on the CM Storm Quickfire XT
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 11 May 2013, 07:36:07 »
legends instead of letters seems much nicer on the keys, I really like this keyboard thanks for sharing the link :)
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline zoolzoo

Re: Found a review on the yet to be released CM Storm Quickfire XT
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 11 May 2013, 09:27:56 »
Oh boy, good enough for him to hang up his Razer Lycosa!
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red

Offline TreeSc2

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 11 May 2013, 11:43:14 »
THat keyboard looks just like a steelseries 6gv2

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 17 May 2013, 01:49:12 »
THat keyboard looks just like a steelseries 6gv2

Well, they're both 104key keyboards.

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 17 May 2013, 23:22:48 »
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43594.msg895281#msg895281

Rajiv confirmed that it's gonna be out mid July.  Now I hope the XTL won't take too long to come out.

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 18 May 2013, 02:39:31 »
LOL, why does something like this even need a review :D

I think we're all xpert nuff to simulate the XT in our -"minds"-

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 19 May 2013, 09:36:33 »
I like the full size USB connector on it :-)

The review is not reviewing much... :-(
Cherry 101 and what else? I guess that's it.
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 19 May 2013, 10:46:23 »
I like the full size USB connector on it :-)

The review is not reviewing much... :-(
Cherry 101 and what else? I guess that's it.

what can he really say about it? it's a keyboard...

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 19 May 2013, 12:26:51 »
That was a pretty decent review given what he was actually allowed to show.  I've been trying to find out when Rosewill's RK-9200 Helios board is coming out, but there doesnt seem to be too much out there other than the actual initial reveal of the board at CES.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 19 May 2013, 15:43:05 »
LOL, why does something like this even need a review :D

I think we're all xpert nuff to simulate the XT in our -"minds"-

lol I guess for geekhackers it's not too bad cuz we're all familiar with QFR.  So just imagine a full size version *squint really hard*.

That was a pretty decent review given what he was actually allowed to show.  I've been trying to find out when Rosewill's RK-9200 Helios board is coming out, but there doesnt seem to be too much out there other than the actual initial reveal of the board at CES.

lol I know I hope they didn't axe the project.  Also I really hope they can do a white/blue LED version.

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden