Author Topic: The build quality of the QFR is......  (Read 6927 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: The build quality of the QFR is......
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 17 June 2013, 19:52:52 »
i said beat, not kill...
I never said anything about killing, people get shot all the time and live. How many times was Tupac shot?

If you have to resort to a keyboard to defend yourself, you're already in big trouble.

If someone was trying to kill you... he wouldn't pick a moment where you'd likely have a gun to defend yourself with..

In fact, he'd probably pick when the time when you're siting at your computer... enamored with web content..

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 17 June 2013, 19:55:51 »
i said beat, not kill...
I never said anything about killing, people get shot all the time and live. How many times was Tupac shot?

If you have to resort to a keyboard to defend yourself, you're already in big trouble.

If someone was trying to kill you... he wouldn't pick a moment where you'd likely have a gun to defend yourself with..

In fact, he'd probably pick when the time when you're siting at your computer... enamored with web content..

but armed with a steel and aluminum clad Poker
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 17 June 2013, 23:54:55 »

If you want to play that way, how about we apply that same logic to your argument as well...

From the time they walk into the room you are in, till the time they shoot, hit or grab you, odds are you won't have time to do anything, and even if you did, do you honestly think hitting someone with a plastic keyboard (much less from a sitting position) is going to do anything except make them angry?

Bottom line, if I hear them coming and have enough time to grab a keyboard and plan a defense, I'm going for a gun long before I grab a keyboard.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline CommunistWitchDr

• >implying keyboards
« Reply #53 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 00:10:00 »
i said beat, not kill...

That's why you always hold a loaded gun and keep it aimed wherever you're looking.
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 June 2013, 08:18:20 by CommunistWitchDr »

Offline typo

« Reply #54 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 01:49:13 »
I bet some of you play a lot of fps lol. you cannot do much of what was mentioned here in real life duh. unless you like jumpsuit fashion or something. y'all have the right to defend yourselves. better prove it though.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #55 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 18:25:00 »
Now you are reviving some memories.

I once had a girl friend really really p!ssed at me. She grabbed the N64 Console and threw it out the door. The thing landed on the street.

Like a good dog, I ran outside, retrieved the console, plugged it back and it worked perfectly.

I then dared to tell her. Next time, try to do it like you mean it. Not long after that I found the console in a bag. Not sure if she used a lawnmower, a wood-chipper or a sledgehammer  but the N64 was shredded to pieces. The job she did probably met DoD secure destruction standards.

N64 = Al cased TKL or fullsize

(Attachment Link)
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)