Author Topic: Left Handers day  (Read 1819 times)

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
Left Handers day
« on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:24:01 »
I'm not left handed but i know today is left handers day :thumb:

Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
Re: Left Handers day
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:34:22 »
Southpaws.. UNITE!

Offline jcrouse

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:37:55 »
Freaks

Offline Topre

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:39:38 »
I am not trying to sound disrespectful, mean or rude to left-handers but...

Did you know that left handed people have a higher chance of dying in an emergency situation? This is because almost everything is designed for right handled people. Doors, for example, have door knobs to the right when exiting a building so right handed people can leave faster.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:40:38 »

Did you know that left handed people have a higher chance of dying in an emergency situation? This is because almost everything is designed for right handled people. Doors, for example, have door knobs to the right when exiting a building so right handed people can leave faster.

No stats to back this one up

Offline Topre

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:42:13 »

Did you know most statistics are made up? I can just put a random number if you want...

There's no statistics to back it up because no one wants to die for a stupid test on who will have a higher chance of dying in a fire.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 22:18:15 »
ned flanders day?

Did you know most statistics are made up? I can just put a random number if you want...

There's no statistics to back it up because no one wants to die for a stupid test on who will have a higher chance of dying in a fire.

99% of the **** you say is stupid.

Stats to back it up!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Topre

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 22:41:23 »
ned flanders day?

99% of the **** you say is stupid.

Stats to back it up!

Not sure if you are talking about me or tp4tissue. You are pretty close if you are talking about me. I think most of my posts are in misc., so most of the posts should be stupid. You actually don't need stats to back it up!

Offline yasuo

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 22:58:54 »
Still Left handers day

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline iri

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 02:57:47 »
fok yea!

31620-0

(i'm right handed though)
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 04:39:15 »

Yeah... we have a higher chance of dying because of discrimination.

Offline yasuo

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 05:33:26 »
GH also celebrated LH's day :))