Author Topic: LF Zerg keycaps - also a question regarding transparent keycaps  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Norz

Hello !

I'm about to order a WASD keyboard and man, ive seen so many beautiful creations, i have no idea just where to start/what to get, so i figured getting one with transparent key caps could be a good move. Something blue I think. What do you guys think ? Know something that could interest me ?

Also, as a SC2 player i'd love to add a Zerg touch to it. Ive seen a couple pictures when googling for it, but couldn't find anything really cool. I guess it'd be the ESC key cap, or something for the WASD keys, even though i'm not sure it'd fit well with the rest of the keys being transparent..

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance !

Offline kolonelkadat

• Force Project X
Re: LF Zerg keycaps - also a question regarding transparent keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 21:43:50 »
look here.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51141.0

projectd is selling several things, but the  "piece of (or for) resistance" is the zerg logo 10 key pad. lts pretty awesome.
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 January 2014, 21:48:40 by kolonelkadat »
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. But what is a window?"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: LF Zerg keycaps - also a question regarding transparent keycaps
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 02:39:06 »
You don't want the "clear" transparent caps..  the darker transparent ones are ok..

dirt collects quickly under the board, and because of the oils from your hand it's impossible to thoroughly dust-bust without removing the caps...

It could look quite disgusting only after a little bit.