Author Topic: Looking For White Thick PBT Engraved Eng/Korean set OR white Eng/Kor Red Dyesub  (Read 3526 times)

Offline helloimlife

White thick pbt 87 key set of engraved english and korean. - willing to pay out the ****in ass for it. like possibly up to 200$ because i'm sure it's RARE. I'm not sure how much it would cost to buy a white thick pbt blank set and manually make the keys, so i don't know if it would be worth it to make a set like that. i also don't know who could or would. If you know anything about a set like this PLEASE let me know.

I'm also looking for a YELLOW thick pbt blank cap for an escape key. I would also settle for a RED pbt thick cap.

I'm also looking for white thick PBT 1-0 caps that are number centered with no !@#$%^&*() on them. Essentially looking like F1-12 keys. obviously, also looking for - and = but no modifications like the 1-0.

On the other hand, if the korean and english engraved set is just straight up too rare or hard to make, i would settle for a white thick pbt red dyesub set. I don't care if they are dark blue legends with red dyesub on the korean, or if they are black legends with red dyesub. but those would be ideal. on both the engraved or the dyesub sets, i'm looking for every key on my 87key filco completely blank thick pbt EXCEPT for 1-0 and all of the lettering. the board would essentially look like this except dyesub or engraved ofcourse, the full set would be white, and the 1-0 like i explained. http://puu.sh/5X1G6.png this keycap set is actually what i'm currently using, but they are just UV coated abs seeing as they are from WASDKeyboards.

I do not have anywhere near the money to pay for a set right now, but garuntee before the end of February i will have more than enough to pay for a set. This is fine because to find sets like these it will probably take about that time anyways, unless i'm extremely lucky and find someone willing to part with one of these sets listed above. pricey or not i will definitely be interested. I will be bookmarking this thread and pretty much keeping it open refreshing at all times so responses will be fast if someone comes here. thanks guys! :^)
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 January 2014, 05:02:29 by helloimlife »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: White Thick PBT Engraved Eng/Korean set?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 04:28:50 »
you might be able to work out something with WASD

send them a blank thick PBT set..

Have them laser on the thing you want...

But... they'd probably burn one or two caps, so i guess advise them to PRActice on the num-pad keys first...

Offline helloimlife

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 06:52:11 »
Where can i get a blank thick pbt set? before i got my WASD set, i was looking for pretty much any pbt and i couldn't find ANY. like i found some on ebay, but they were pink. lol and i want engraved set because they essentially look blank. but i NEED the korean on the caps because i haven't memorized it yet. so engraved is what i need. in general i think ide be lucky to get any thick pbt but still.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 07:51:58 »
Where can i get a blank thick pbt set? before i got my WASD set, i was looking for pretty much any pbt and i couldn't find ANY. like i found some on ebay, but they were pink. lol and i want engraved set because they essentially look blank. but i NEED the korean on the caps because i haven't memorized it yet. so engraved is what i need. in general i think ide be lucky to get any thick pbt but still.

they only have Beige blanks right now. not "white" per say..

There's also black blanks @ the recent ivan group buy.. that's a 2-3 month wait.

Offline helloimlife

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 10:13:04 »
beige ;-;

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 12:20:02 »
beige ;-;

beige is "classy-white" essentially.  white is just too "out there" 

beige/ creme is more collect.

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 12:27:01 »
You can try looking for some imsto dyesub pbt set and mix and match them for your desired result,
However I don't think it will easy or cheap:

Offline helloimlife

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 19:00:17 »
You can try looking for some imsto dyesub pbt set and mix and match them for your desired result,

Show Image

Is that your actual board? I saw ripster with keys like that and i love them so much. But i do not know where to get them. I would pay over 100$ for that blue and red legends. also, are those thick pbt?
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 January 2014, 19:02:32 by helloimlife »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 19:15:45 »
US/KO set from my first PBT sets buy with imsto. Only some left in blue right now... unless imsto have some white set stashed away.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 19:29:47 »

Show Image

That looks really good together!

Offline helloimlife

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 19:31:19 »
US/KO set from my first PBT sets buy with imsto. Only some left in blue right now... unless imsto have some white set stashed away.

yeah blue by itself is nice, but not red on blue imo. also, when im talkin about 100$, i'm talkin about 100$ for just the eng/korean and spacebar. as i want blanks on most of the board, and a yellow escape key. i think 100$+ for white dyesub like that especially when it's not even a full set is worth it. I just don't know who will sell to me.

edit: also i hate that stepped caps lock. haha

Offline helloimlife

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 07:30:29 »
Bump, going to edit my post to explain what i'm looking for specifically so if anyone knows where to get any part of it they can contact me here.

Offline helloimlife

bump :X

Offline helloimlife

bump