Author Topic: Embarrassing PMs  (Read 9900 times)

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
Re: Embarrassing PMs
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:31:40 »
well then take some ****ing issue with nigel the ****ing nigel
Ah, another uninformed fool who thinks that UKIP is an extremist party and that Nige is a racist. No point me going any further with this if you're completely clueless on the subject.

nigel the ****ing nigel
Very descriptive! You're good at articulating your thoughts, clearly.

I had no idea who that guy was.  So I googled him.  And I found this out from wikipedia:  "In September 2014 Farage came out publicly".  I'm surprised such a conservative politician admitted that he was gay.  In USA they usually try to hide it.  Even after they get caught in an airport bathroom soliciting sex from a male police officer.  They still deny it.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:34:23 »
I had no idea who that guy was.  So I googled him.  And I found this out from wikipedia:  "In September 2014 Farage came out publicly".  I'm surprised such a conservative politician admitted that he was gay.  In USA they usually try to hide it.  Even after they get caught in an airport bathroom soliciting sex from a male police officer.  They still deny it.
He's not a homosexual. Full quote : In September 2014 Farage came out publicly to back Europe: in the 2014 Ryder Cup.

He just announced that he's supporting Europe in a golf tournament, he didn't come out of the closet :p
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:35:40 »

Ah, another uninformed fool who thinks that UKIP is an extremist party and that Nige is a racist. No point me going any further with this if you're completely clueless on the subject.

nigel the ****ing nigel
ahaha lmao what was it you said? none of this bothers you? man ive never something not bother someone so hard before, totally. yeah.
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:35:41 »
He's not a homosexual. Full quote : In September 2014 Farage came out publicly to back Europe: in the 2014 Ryder Cup.

He just announced that he's supporting Europe in a golf tournament, he didn't come out of the closet :p

lol.  zomg.  I got that so wrong.  So he's just gay on the golf course?  I'm still confused.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #54 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:43:43 »

lol.  zomg.  I got that so wrong.  So he's just gay on the golf course?  I'm still confused.
ball handling :))
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #55 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:44:09 »

nigel the ****ing nigel
ahaha lmao what was it you said? none of this bothers you? man ive never something not bother someone so hard before, totally. yeah.

****, he responded to you, surely he's mad
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #56 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:44:54 »
bet it was a golf club that don't let blacks or women in.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #57 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:45:57 »
i'd be honored not to be let into a golf club.

golf is ****ing boring.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #58 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:48:55 »

nigel the ****ing nigel

theres a little more to it than just thid but yep lol
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #59 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:49:40 »

nigel the ****ing nigel

This isn't the salvation army bro, go beg for handouts somewhere else.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:50:40 »
That was regarding you and the1onewolf re-posting my posts for some unknown reason. Talking **** about based Nige isn't the same >:D

I'm done. It's been fun though.
github

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:51:54 »

nigel the ****ing nigel

This isn't the salvation army bro, go beg for handouts somewhere else.

no, this is e-kindergarten by the looks of it
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:52:48 »

nigel the ****ing nigel

theres a little more to it than just thid but yep lol

ye some scary pm's

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 19:58:54 »
ayyy lmao pretty much called everything that was going to happen before i even started, holy **** this was funny
now im going to fall asleep maybe

also epzy go to sleep nerd you have church later today
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #64 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 20:03:25 »
ayyy lmao pretty much called everything that was going to happen before i even started, holy **** this was funny

bullied much?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 20:12:07 »

bullied much?
idk are you
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline tbc

« Reply #66 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 18:05:41 »

nigel the ****ing nigel

reminds me of the phrase:

"me and my buddies are going to ass **** the gay out of you cause we hate homos"

ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline keyton

« Reply #67 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 19:55:17 »
Sums up Paicrai

Offline keyton

« Reply #68 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 21:00:34 »
I have not re-posted this jewel in a few months:

Quote from: Anonymous Coward
I feel ashamed when I see a grown up man say things like "...a sharp drop at the actuation point at around 2/3 - 3/4 way down the..."

Don't you have anything better to do with your life than yammering away on the minute details of a keyboard? I have both an M and an F that I picked up at goodwill for nothing 15 years ago and for the first time yesterday I googled about them and found 'enthusiast' (here an euphemism for retarded) websites where idiots bounce off the walls telling each other about the orgasms per second they have when using them. And 'using' is an overstatement with 90% of those morons. Most are busy opening them, cleaning the last atom of dirt off them, 'restoring' what doesn't need any restoration, 'upgrading', thinking of names for them, 'modding', taking photos, showing them off, in general jerking off about the clicky sensations and the superb accuracy of their typing and other general uber-dorkiness. What I never found there was anything useful to do with them, ie. actually program a computer.

Go type 'messenger lectures' in youtube and see what smart people look like, then kill yourself disassembling your One True Keyboard(TM) for the nth time and swallowing all the buckling springs.

And then mail one of your remaining model Fs to me.

zomg.  so embarrassed that i wrote that.  sry?
[/quote]

who is keyton?

why is he allowed on here?

Lol

Offline keyton

« Reply #69 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 09:47:20 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 10:19:33 »

nigel the ****ing nigel

"me and my buddies are going to ass **** the gay out of you cause we hate homos"

well when you think about it long and hard, whats manlier than two guys doing it? nothing. women are soft and cute. guys are sweaty and rugged. gay sex just screams manliness.

or so ive heard
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #71 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 10:21:03 »

nigel the ****ing nigel

well when you think about it long and hard, whats manlier than two guys doing it? nothing. women are soft and cute. guys are sweaty and rugged. gay sex just screams manliness.

or so ive heard
heh. long and hard
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #72 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 12:23:11 »

nigel the ****ing nigel

or so ive heard
heh. long and hard

Hrrrrmmmm... quite the conundrum..   

if you have 2 men... then man + man = more manliness.

However,  if you consider how a man is no longer a man when he takes it up the rear..

the equation is actually..     man + (man - man) = man

So 1 gay couple doing it, is as manly as 1 man doing it with himself.. 

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #73 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 12:24:42 »

nigel the ****ing nigel

or so ive heard
heh. long and hard

However,  if you consider how a man is no longer a man when he takes it up the rear..

So if it's a threesome it's actually negative manliness? :O
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #74 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 12:27:02 »

nigel the ****ing nigel

or so ive heard
heh. long and hard

So if it's a threesome it's actually negative manliness? :O

NO... LOL

2 bottoms and 1 top

man + (man - man ) + (man - man ) = 1 manliness

2 tops and 1 bottom

man + man + (man -man ) = 2 manliness

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #75 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 13:22:12 »
Do you have a problem with Nige?

Oh god, I assumed your avy was sarcastic...

Offline iri

« Reply #76 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 13:24:33 »
a thread named "embarassing PM's", with discussion on farage and gay sex? sounds good for a russian forum!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #77 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 13:29:45 »
a thread named "embarassing PM's", with discussion on farage and gay sex? sounds good for a russian forum!

Oh I don't want a discussion about it... people with political bias one way or another are terribly dull people and people with which it's impossible to achieve anything other than a pointless argument.
I was just posting my shock and disappointment, as I had assumed that Photekq had chosen that avy as a joke, bit like when I used Gordon Brown's mugshot as an avy at one point on another forum...

Offline iri

« Reply #78 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 13:41:29 »

Oh I don't want a discussion about it... people with political bias one way or another are terribly dull people and people with which it's impossible to achieve anything other than a pointless argument.
I was just posting my shock and disappointment, as I had assumed that Photekq had chosen that avy as a joke, bit like when I used Gordon Brown's mugshot as an avy at one point on another forum...
a) he is young b) he might be trolling
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #79 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 13:43:05 »

a) he is young b) he might be trolling

Here's to hoping! :D haha

Offline Premonition

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #80 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 13:58:37 »
Given the dearth of females on GH..  I don't think anything realllly embarrassing could actually happen...

And yet every time you type a post....

This is like the 4th or 5th callout from esoo to tp4 in the past 2 weeks..

Dude.. i can't believe ur still mad br0..

You lost on the internet to tp4.. big deal

Are you insecure about something, and therefore need people on the internet to see you a certain way ?

As it stands,  you're no champion (not even @ trolling), and your endless nibbles at me are indeed embarrassing..

Holy ****.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #81 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 16:01:25 »
Sorry to disappoint :-[

Don't worry, I'm not so 'dull' that I'll go out of my way to argue about politics and shove my views into peoples faces. Bear in mind that the argument was brought to me.
github

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #82 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 16:16:05 »
Sorry to disappoint :-[

Oh well... and yeah I did see it was brought to you rather than the other way around