Author Topic: Can someone please tell ripster geekhack is sorry or something?  (Read 34109 times)

Offline jsquared

Re: Can someone please tell ripster geekhack is sorry or something?
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 12:56:18 »
I find it funny that this thread devolved into a topic about judging other people's lame keyboards, after linking to other threads and various posts here saying how /r/MK and reddit in general is too judgmental. I can totally see how both communities diverged from a single user base in the beginning, elitist attitudes abound everywhere. 

Offline jsquared

« Reply #101 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 12:57:46 »
same could be said about a whole F row of clickclacks

gaudy is gaudy

but that doesn't make it low taste, it's just what people like.

You are an exception for sure, and probably one of the reasons I find this place tolerable.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #102 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 12:59:39 »
I find it funny that this thread devolved into a topic about judging other people's lame keyboards, after linking to other threads and various posts here saying how /r/MK and reddit in general is too judgmental. I can totally see how both communities diverged from a single user base in the beginning, elitist attitudes abound everywhere. 

hahaha...

not elitist ... many people here like Tp4 rock ghetto boards <$400

But the majority of people here ARE indeed Hypocrites !!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #103 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 13:39:01 »
same could be said about a whole F row of clickclacks

gaudy is gaudy

but that doesn't make it low taste, it's just what people like.

You are an exception for sure, and probably one of the reasons I find this place tolerable.

thanks. though lately not many people would agree with you. but it is what it is
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline mauri

« Reply #104 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 16:11:39 »
What if we're not?
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #105 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 18:15:19 »
I took a ripster out back and raped it once
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #106 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 18:25:36 »
What if we're not?

I am reserving judgement until I find out for sure whether or not he was responsible for R00TW0RM
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #107 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 18:28:26 »
What if we're not?

I am reserving judgement until I find out for sure whether or not he was responsible for R00TW0RM

Eh, I've seen enough of him over on Reddit and dealt with him enough as a mod to say that if he behaved then like he does now, he had it coming and no apology is warranted.

Offline keyton

« Reply #108 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 19:54:16 »
I took a ripster out back and raped it once

But you don't have a ****
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 October 2014, 10:03:42 by keyton »

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #109 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 21:29:01 »
Damn, this **** still keeps coming back? I thought I had a hard time letting go of the past, but this is ridiculous.

Rip was here and was pretty damn good.
Rip was here and was disruptive.
Rip felt entitled and made the conscience choice to not play nice enough to stay.
Rip forced the hand (along with others, probably myself included) that brought about the mods.
Rip forced the hand that caused his permaban
Rip=Rootwermholio
Rip has made a home on reddit, I think some of it is pretty keyboardy, some of it is pretty hilarious (I'm a big personal fan of Geekwhackers), and some may be just <insert something here>.
Rip does not even want to return to GH.
Whats' done is done, and everyone and everything have evolved. There were winners and losers, but the entire issue is completely closed and will never be revisited.

GH still has way-too-big issues with disruptive trolls, it's a part of the inbred hacker culture here that allows the stupid stuff to get out of hand, more so than other forums, but there's a lot of good, and sometimes ya gotta allow some bad so the good doesn't get stifled.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #110 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 21:35:51 »
Damn, this **** still keeps coming back? I thought I had a hard time letting go of the past, but this is ridiculous.

Rip was here and was pretty damn good.
Rip was here and was disruptive.
Rip felt entitled and made the conscience choice to not play nice enough to stay.
Rip forced the hand (along with others, probably myself included) that brought about the mods.
Rip forced the hand that caused his permaban
Rip=Rootwermholio
Rip has made a home on reddit, I think some of it is pretty keyboardy, some of it is pretty hilarious (I'm a big personal fan of Geekwhackers), and some may be just <insert something here>.
Rip does not even want to return to GH.
Whats' done is done, and everyone and everything have evolved. There were winners and losers, but the entire issue is completely closed and will never be revisited.

GH still has way-too-big issues with disruptive trolls, it's a part of the inbred hacker culture here that allows the stupid stuff to get out of hand, more so than other forums, but there's a lot of good, and sometimes ya gotta allow some bad so the good doesn't get stifled.

++++++++

This is pretty accurate
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #111 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 22:16:24 »
What if we're not?

Eh, I've seen enough of him over on Reddit and dealt with him enough as a mod to say that if he behaved then like he does now, he had it coming and no apology is warranted.

Guys, I'm think I might've been the first or among the first to post that Rip may have been responsible for r00tworm..

Thinking about it now...  it makes even more sense,  because seriously.. GH is really small.. why would anyone bother attacking us.. we have no real agenda, and virtually no claim to purpose..

The only Drama @ the time of r00tworm had been Ripster's odyssey..

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #112 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 22:26:26 »
What if we're not?

Guys, I'm think I might've been the first or among the first to post that Rip may have been responsible for r00tworm..

Thinking about it now...  it makes even more sense,  because seriously.. GH is really small.. why would anyone bother attacking us.. we have no real agenda, and virtually no claim to purpose..

The only Drama @ the time of r00tworm had been Ripster's odyssey..

TP:
All that happened LOOOONG before you popped on the scene. You're posts have nothing to do with what I posted. I didm't reference anyone else's "guesses" on what happened. I wrote the shortest exact synopsis of the whole thing from years ago, and the old timers here know this. Everyone that is new on GH only knows what they hear and can't make a judgement because there is some conflicting stories out there, almost all of which comes from reddit readers. And, the newer GHers, under normal circumstances wouldn't even know or care about a former poster on a forum (especially when that poster demanded 100% of their posts to be removed), and the only reason is because of reddit postings. It's quite silly actually. Anyhow, refer back to my post...the info is accurate, whether anyone chooses to believe it or now, or choose to spin it or not. The info can't be distilled any further than what I did.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline Lanx

« Reply #113 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 09:28:16 »
Ripster is a prime example of what happens to somehow who feels entitled by internet celebrity. His entitlement was so unchecked that he trolled his way to a ban, i think his last act was trying to bribe ppl in a poll with a keycap giveaway.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #114 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 21:54:07 »
why does anybody pay attention to ripster? he's an irrelevant has-been as far as this forum should be concerned. personally, i'm much more intrigued by DangWang's backstory. previously content with my Filco Majestouch 2, stumbling upon his blog fueled my obsession with mechanical keyboards and customs in particular.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #115 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 21:57:29 »
why does anybody pay attention to ripster? he's an irrelevant has-been as far as this forum should be concerned. personally, i'm much more intrigued by DangWang's backstory. previously content with my Filco Majestouch 2, stumbling upon his blog fueled my obsession with mechanical keyboards and customs in particular.

dangwang was a normal dude that got a korean contact, started spamming the board with his pictures showing off. get a little on a high horse because people were jocking his ****. got fed up with mods here, specially mkawa and decided to leave.

he was also a big "people shouldn't sell clacks for so much money" blah blah blah advocate. which is easy when you're on the special list of "rare" clacks.

but then he went and sold all his clacks for $$$$ on DT and people lol'd at his hypocrisy. we had a couple arguments, but over all he was a good dude that let a little fame get to his head.

also i'll always miss his asian girls thread he had in his subforum when those were around.

RIP GREATEST THREAD EVER.
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 October 2014, 21:59:04 by demik »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #116 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 01:09:03 »
also i'll always miss his asian girls thread he had in his subforum when those were around.

RIP GREATEST THREAD EVER.

QFT
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #117 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 02:28:09 »
demik, thanks for sharing. i was under the assumption that he got banned rather than voluntarily leaving the site, at least according to one of his blog posts. he made a thread on reddit on one occasion and said, among other things, that he'll consider releasing thehis version of the story one day.

but my curiosity is sufficiently sated for now, thanks again

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 08:06:25 »
demik, thanks for sharing. i was under the assumption that he got banned rather than voluntarily leaving the site, at least according to one of his blog posts. he made a thread on reddit on one occasion and said, among other things, that he'll consider releasing thehis version of the story one day.

but my curiosity is sufficiently sated for now, thanks again

well, cant be a martyr by telling the truth eh? he requested the permaban because he "didnt trust himself".

from my understanding there is no more to the story and that whole "one day ill release my version" is just crap to bring attention to himself. like i said, dan was cool and its too bad we had a fall out at the end.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #119 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 09:27:15 »
Dan still is a good guy.

Some us get caught up in a forum that allows so much ability to yap with no controls. Those of us that do, get big heads (really?), feel self important (really??) and ultimately somehow manage to think we're better than others (REALLYYYY????).

People, it's a keyboard forum, nothing more and nothing less. It's not yours. You don't own it, there's no money in it, and IT's VIRTUAL!

All peeps that have left n anger or been banned were on the same path...and honestly...it's really not interesting except on a keyboard forum. In the real world it wouldn't get noticed. The take away from them, their actions, and this thread are some life lessons: Even on a virtual, obscure, niche keyboard forum, where the most heavily hit threads are for novelty keycaps, you aren't allowed to be too big of a butt. Even here, you get a virtual punch-in-the-face and are banned or muted.

Life lesson #1-
"DON'T BE A BUTT'

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #120 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 09:30:01 »

Life lesson #1-
"DON'T BE A BUTT'

Life lesson #2 -
"DON'T BUTT HEADS WITH A BUTTHEAD"
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Input Nirvana

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 09:42:52 »
People, it's a keyboard forum, nothing more and nothing less. It's not yours. You don't own it

your admin needs to remember this

Offline iri

« Reply #123 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 10:24:17 »
Life lesson #1-
"DON'T BE A BUTT'
"BE A ****'
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #124 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 10:34:24 »
People, it's a keyboard forum, nothing more and nothing less. It's not yours. You don't own it

Maybe that's why we never see much of iMav anymore...

He realized how much of a **** hole GH was turning into, wanted nothing more to do with it, so he handed the reins off to someone else...

100% speculation.

And don't take this post the wrong way. I have much respect for iMav, he's the man. :cool:
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #126 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 10:40:27 »

Life lesson #1-
"DON'T BE A BUTT'
"BE A ****'

Be a ****BUTT

Show Image

That's awesome!
This thread is really becoming useful to teach the young'uns a thing or two about the real world.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 10:42:59 »

Life lesson #1-
"DON'T BE A BUTT'
"BE A ****'

DON'T Be a ****BUTT

Show Image

That's awesome!
This thread is really becoming useful to teach the young'uns a thing or two about the real world.

fix'd

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #128 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 10:47:12 »

He realized how much of a **** hole GH was turning into, wanted nothing more to do with it, so he handed the reins off to someone else...

100% speculation.

And don't take this post the wrong way. I have much respect for iMav, he's the man. :cool:

No.
iMav is living his life in the real world, which includes many things NOT on a keyboard forum. He never was online hours a day, mega-posting, ever.

iMav brought in the mods like all other forums do because of people being ****butts and refusing to settle down when asked to. Say what you want, but the moderation was/is needed, and that's why the site has not self-destructed into anarchy. I have the perspective since I've been here since 2009.

Just remember, partaking on GH is voluntary, no one forces you to read/post. There is no cost. You know what is expected/not tolerated and the requirements are very minimal. You agree...you stay and play. You don't agree...you go. Simple.

The truth spoken by a "bard of vice and virtue" and believe me, I know A LOT about vices. Google me.

Offline keyton

« Reply #129 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 10:47:47 »
Paicrai is a ****butt

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #130 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 10:50:53 »
Paicrai is a ****butt

Show Image

That keycap is epic and awesome and sexy and perfect and rolled into a little piece of plastic. Perfect!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #131 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:06:08 »

100% speculation.

tbh, of the 3 years ive been here ive seen very little of imav. just in the gbs he used to run. even when i was a mod he was very hands off. good ol days where we policed ourselves and didnt need babysitters.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #132 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:15:36 »

100% speculation.

tbh, of the 3 years ive been here ive seen very little of imav. just in the gbs he used to run. even when i was a mod he was very hands off. good ol days where we policed ourselves and didnt need babysitters.
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Something that should have been considered before all those changes were made...

Now, we ARE broke, and they WON'T fix it.

What is this, the U.S. government?
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:17:25 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #134 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:27:29 »

100% speculation.

And don't take this post the wrong way. I have much respect for iMav, he's the man. 8)

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Something that should have been considered before all those changes were made...

Now, we ARE broke, and they WON'T fix it.

What is this, the U.S. government?

GH was severely broken, that's why the mods were started. It was only a few people that ruined the experience back during the Summer of Ping! and the following year, but that's all it took. There were no other options.

Anyone that is unhappy with how GH is now needs to evaluate their value system.
1-good rules designed for user enjoyment/protection
2-enforcement of those rules
Don't make it more complicated than that.

BACK TO KEYBOARDS!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #135 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:38:12 »
Paicrai is a ****butt

Show Image

That keycap is epic and awesome and sexy and perfect and rolled into a little piece of plastic. Perfect!

That was made on wood though  ;)
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #136 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:39:42 »

Paicrai is a ****butt

Show Image

Wood is even BETTER!
Are **** butts available?
MUST HAVE!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #137 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:40:53 »

Paicrai is a ****butt

Show Image

Wood is even BETTER!
Are **** butts available?
MUST HAVE!

afaik, the maker only made that one, and he was giving it away for a CNC model of a DSA 6.25x spacebar so he could have a full wooden DSA set.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #138 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:45:53 »
"****BUTTS  ARE AWESOME"
needs to be in my sig

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #139 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 12:13:14 »
"****BUTTS  ARE AWESOME"
needs to be in my sig

Just ask to have a new title '****butt Evangelist'

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #140 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 12:18:45 »

"****BUTTS  ARE AWESOME"
needs to be in my sig

Just ask to have a new title '****butt Evangelist'

Awwwww....that's just SWEEEEET!

Offline rockhawksam

• I'm a big dirty **** Hawk
    • tanglingstars.com
« Reply #141 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 12:38:57 »
I think he might actually have Megalomania: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania Just a theory, and I don't really have anything against him at all. I just feel like something might not be right with him.
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 October 2014, 12:42:24 by rockhawksam »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #142 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 12:41:35 »
I don't know, man. I went to reddit, and they told me all of you guys are mean and bullies, so I'm thinking ripster isn't the one at fault here. You guys should apologize, and just be nicer in general.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #143 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 12:46:38 »
It's no ones fault that the Split keyboard designs are superior to all commonly available rectangles..

And any chatter of rectangles and switch differences are irrelevant to the future of keyboarding..

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #144 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 12:47:32 »
It's no ones fault that the Split keyboard designs are superior to all commonly available rectangles..

And any chatter of rectangles and switch differences are irrelevant to the future of keyboarding..

And what the actual **** does that have to do with ripster?
tp thread is tp thread

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #145 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 12:50:32 »

Anything and everything ripster talks about is usually rectangular..

so by association irrelevant....  if you like drama, proceed to read ripster..

if you like keyboards...  get on GH and subscribe to all Ergodox threads.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #146 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 12:54:32 »

Anything and everything ripster talks about is usually rectangular..

so by association irrelevant....  if you like drama, proceed to read ripster..

if you like keyboards...  get on GH and subscribe to all Ergodox threads.

You're just as bad as ripster, except he actually knew what he was talking about...

Just stop, nobody cares.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #147 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 12:56:55 »
I don't know, man. I went to reddit, and they told me all of you guys are mean and bullies, so I'm thinking ripster isn't the one at fault here. You guys should apologize, and just be nicer in general.

I think you need to check yourself BIG TIME. You're here in this virtual nothing forum as a guest, not to make demands. If you love virtual nothing reddit so much, go spew that crap there and keep this virtual nothing forum one post cleaner. This is a silly and pointless thread on a good day, and the day isn't that good. This thread exists because a couple bored kids are hopped up on virtual nothing reddit drama and posting over here in this virtual nothing forum. It's all virtual and at the end of the day means nothing. This thread should be closed, it going nowhere and is pretty stupid, including this post I'm writing.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #148 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 12:59:22 »

I think you need to check yourself BIG TIME. You're here in this virtual nothing forum as a guest, not to make demands. If you love virtual nothing reddit so much, go spew that crap there and keep this virtual nothing forum one post cleaner. This is a silly and pointless thread on a good day, and the day isn't that good. This thread exists because a couple bored kids are hopped up on virtual nothing reddit drama and posting over here in this virtual nothing forum. It's all virtual and at the end of the day means nothing. This thread should be closed, it going nowhere and is pretty stupid, including this post I'm writing.

I think moose was being (mostly) sarcastic...

And all the while, you proved his point.

I am by no means taking moose's side. He hates me anyway. I am being objective on this.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #149 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 13:01:14 »

I think moose was being sarcastic...

And all the while, you proved his point.

I am by no means taking moose's side. He hates me anyway. I am being objective on this.

I KNOW he's being sarcastic....he's been around long enough. I'M BEING SARCASTIC to make the same point....I thought it was funny...my real point is that this is all virtually silliness and not get wrapped up in it.

I'm bored with the Apple event and I'm threadcrapping to vent.

No offense moose, you know that, right?