Author Topic: Can someone please tell ripster geekhack is sorry or something?  (Read 34143 times)

Offline BlackWidowMan777

Re: Can someone please tell ripster geekhack is sorry or something?
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 09:42:38 »
I don't even mention those details to my girlfriend when we're doing the nasty. In other words, you are missing out on nothing.
american vernacular confuses me. why would have sex be referred to as 'doing the nasty'? :confused: regardless, it's not real sex if you're not yelling KEYBOARD SCIENCE every 30 seconds into your partner's eardrums

Speaking of highly valued keyboard items and Erotic Fluid Transfer At Point Of Sex, I hear that certain Korean members of our community doth scream 'Ooooop Ooooop Ooooop Opa Gangnam Style' at the point of no return. That maybe not be keyboard science, but screaming Kpop while doing the doggy and waving your arm above your head like bronco billy sure as hell beats playing with lego and yelling: "Oooh baby...come feel some oneness with cup rubber with me...nowww baaaaabbbbbbyyyyy!!!!!!"

"Oh honey, did you hear the 'thwack' of my ejaculate on the wall 6ft behind your left ear? It sounded just like the bottoming out sound on my TypeHeaven...."

"Oh I love you, you geeky self...now race me on typeracer - NUDE. I'm gonna whip your ass till you get hard again baby!" ;)

***R*pster wakes up***"OMFG what have I done to DangWang's LZ 84 SE! I know, I'll consult my own spill guide."

"Thank God I backed up the WIKI..."

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #201 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 09:49:24 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #202 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 09:50:29 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #203 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:17:19 »
bullied much?

I'm here.

I am not the type to miss someone. But generally I think it is a shame if you lose someone who is obviously enthusiastic about (some of) the things this website is about over stupid stuff.

I'm gonna go out there and say that yes, it was over stupid stuff, but it was his own choice. He was warned multiple times, and continued to be excessively obnoxious prior to action being taken.

Who the hell are you?

Once an asswipe always an asswipe....vindictive too:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47161.0

edit: 10,000th obnoxious post will be a doozy! Hopefully, he might preserve his "uniqueness" by staying off topic for the next 3000  :))

yawn.

you asked who was going to ask you if you were bullied before. i found it funny seeing as epzy asked that before so i copied and pasted. but continue your butt hurt if that lets you sleep at night.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #204 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:19:28 »
Love your sig demik XD

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #205 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:32:46 »
gh's sad truth

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #206 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:33:47 »
gh's sad truth

But you're still here and you don't have money lost anywhere.   :confused:

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #207 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:34:17 »
deleted
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:36:46 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #208 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:36:12 »
gh's sad truth

But you're still here and you don't have money lost anywhere.   :confused:
He is still learning.

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #209 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:36:19 »
bullied much?

I'm here.

I am not the type to miss someone. But generally I think it is a shame if you lose someone who is obviously enthusiastic about (some of) the things this website is about over stupid stuff.

I'm gonna go out there and say that yes, it was over stupid stuff, but it was his own choice. He was warned multiple times, and continued to be excessively obnoxious prior to action being taken.

Who the hell are you?

edit: 10,000th obnoxious post will be a doozy! Hopefully, he might preserve his "uniqueness" by staying off topic for the next 3000  :))

yawn.

you asked who was going to ask you if you were bullied before. i found it funny seeing as epzy asked that before so i copied and pasted. but continue your butt hurt if that lets you sleep at night.

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #210 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:46:28 »
Dumb Squad is now down to 2:

Dumb and Dumber.

Kmeliorate somewhere else where your hypocricy isn't planted all over your chest like some childish smartass.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #211 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:53:37 »
lmao nice troll
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #212 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:57:43 »
lmao nice troll

woah TP will see you are developing ur trollish tastes away from mere starry-eyed fandom towards your one true God.

save yourself from being an asslicker of an asswipe.

even for a troll, things can't get much lower.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #213 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:59:51 »
lmao nice troll

woah TP will see you are developing ur trollish tastes away from mere starry-eyed fandom towards your one true God.

ayyy rofl
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #214 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:04:27 »
lmao nice troll

ayyy rofl

Paging TP4, Paging TP4. troll in meltdown in sector 4. spewing mindless clap trap. prepare troll for vivisection and preparation for reintroduction to the order of Chief Troll of Master Asswipe in Planetory orbit Reject Flush Purgatory

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #215 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:06:22 »
Paging TP4, Paging TP4. troll in meltdown in sector 4. spewing mindless clap trap. prepare troll for vivisection and preparation for reintroduction to the order of Chief Troll of Master Asswipe in Planetory orbit Reject Flush Purgatory

Are you reporting yourself?

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #216 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:14:02 »

Are you reporting yourself?

Ayyyy, I be a supposing I am a master sir. I be a reporting myself just as soon as I a finish my a cleaning Demik's milk from ur shoes master sir.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #217 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:16:50 »
i-i think you need help
like, serious help
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #218 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:17:10 »
bullied much?

I'm here.

Who the hell are you?

yawn.

so edgy. look at me being so hurt. i guess ill go cry now :/

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #219 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:17:39 »
i-i think you need help
like, serious help

nice troll

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #220 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:20:57 »
bullied much?

I'm here.

Who the hell are you?

yawn.

Edgy

Is that some kind of goal for monosyllabic dullards?

Are u edgy? Or a bit twitchy. Bullied much?

edit: I know u have worked real hard to achieve your online 'edgy' and obnoxious persona and am obviously chuffed to have one follower troll. I saw your first post as a newbie and you were as fandango would say 'seemingly pleasant' online. Whether you are or not IRL I don't care - I'm sure somewhere in some group buy you didn't get ur gh60 or whatever and got a little pissed and thence forth your true self emerged (ICHGAF). Your final form is now emblazoned in your avatar.

you obviously have your own little place carved out, once bragging that you could never get banned from GH and hold yourself proudly as ripster's ghost. But I aint seen much Keyboard Science coming out of you. Yawn, night fellow ape from a divergent more obnoxious tangent.
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:32:44 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline iri

« Reply #221 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:37:09 »
BlackWidowMan777,

apply immediately:

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #222 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:47:29 »
bullied much?

I'm here.

Who the hell are you?

yawn.

Edgy

Are u edgy? Or a bit twitchy. Bullied much?

edit: I know u have worked real hard to achieve your online 'edgy' and obnoxious persona and am obviously chuffed to have one follower troll. I saw your first post as a newbie and you were as fandango would say 'seemingly pleasant' online. Whether you are or not IRL I don't care - I'm sure somewhere in some group buy you didn't get ur gh60 or whatever and got a little pissed and thence forth your true self emerged (ICHGAF). Your final form is now emblazoned in your avatar.

you obviously have your own little place carved out, once bragging that you could never get banned from GH and hold yourself proudly as ripster's ghost. But I aint seen much Keyboard Science coming out of you. Yawn, night fellow ape from a divergent more obnoxious tangent.

yaaaaawn

you can do better than that. cmon.

gh60? ripsters ghost? going through my post history to my FIRST post? holy **** youre pathetic. really trying to hurt me huh hahahah
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:51:40 by demik »

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #223 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:48:37 »
BlackWidowMan777,

apply immediately:

Show Image

Oh no, who do we have here if it ain't mr. judgmental know-it-all nudist outdoor selfie propagator of pretty much nichego.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #224 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:53:55 »
this is your monday man. trying to be an edgy internet warrior because youre butt hurt.

thats sad :/

but keep it up, youre truly making a difference here.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #225 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:55:03 »
ebola made a difference too
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #226 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:56:54 »
Nite nite all going shopping for a new toilet system tomorrow that can handle all the asswipes coming out of the woodwork.

I'll have plenty of fruit and vegies and what not and try to bust out a demik sized rounder but there'll be room for the rest of you asswipes. You're now flushable. Oh the wonders of technology.

BTW - any of you asswipes got a patent? This is like the planet of the apes. Oh well - verified: dumb and dumber are twice as dumb as odumber.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #227 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 13:00:00 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #228 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 13:00:45 »
im sad at the poor abuse that keyboard is getting. probably typing super hard and fast to prove how angry he is im not a model citizen.

grr such anger. lmao

Offline iri

« Reply #229 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 13:40:57 »
im sad at the poor abuse that keyboard is getting
it's a black widow. it is destined to take abuse from angry schoolkids.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #230 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 14:50:14 »

Edgy

If I were monosyllabic, I think that being edgy would be a fine goal, seeing as it's two syllables.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #231 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 15:04:37 »
dah... wtf is happening.. what is Blackwidow dude mad about?

Is this more history stuff...  I can't remember all this drama...  Tp4 lives and let die...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #232 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 15:07:58 »

Is this more history stuff...  I can't remember all this drama...  Tp4 lives and let die...

I thought maybe he was one of your alternate personalities.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #233 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 16:45:24 »
i disappear for 16 hours to sleep/learn

what the **** happened in this thread
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #234 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 16:50:39 »

one of the largest idiots on gh it appears
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #235 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 16:57:55 »

qft

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #236 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 16:59:54 »
I'd like to tell Ripster I'm NOT sorry.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #237 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 17:00:02 »
oktoberfest happened but then again you wouldn't know because you aren't old enough to drink.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #238 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 17:09:54 »

Someone went full retard.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #239 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 17:29:10 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #240 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 17:52:22 »

not a nice thing to say about a gh staff member

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #241 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 17:54:21 »

not a nice thing to say about a gh staff member
it took me a second to realise what you meant by that  :blank:
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #242 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 21:56:59 »

Edgy

If I were monosyllabic, I think that being edgy would be a fine goal, seeing as it's two syllables.

FTFY

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #243 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 21:58:08 »
Show Image

love you too honey bunny  ;)

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #244 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 21:59:41 »

TP that is a worthy ethos to live by indeed. Good advice!

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #245 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 22:29:37 »

gh60? ripsters ghost? going through my post history to my FIRST post? holy **** youre pathetic. really trying to hurt me huh hahahah

pathetic is your level of arrogance and stupidity

Waterboarding would be a less cruel torture than having to read 10,000 of your inane posts...at least waterboarding is imposed on you and you can be passive; the alternative would be equally torturous but just plain drudgery. Maybe back in the old days your posts could have been useful.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #246 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 22:31:07 »
hey you're back! still typing with all your force? so cute

like a teething puppy you just brush off.

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #247 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 22:33:01 »

You're either getting lame or muzzled so I'll bugger off to read something to do with keyboards. Nite paps aka aw

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #248 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 22:33:12 »

pathetic is your level of arrogance and stupidity

Waterboarding would be a less cruel torture than having to read 10,000 of your inane posts...at least waterboarding is imposed on you and you can be passive; the alternative would be equally torturous but just plain drudgery. Maybe back in the old days your posts could have been useful.

I couldn't agree more.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #249 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 22:34:47 »

You're either getting lame or muzzled so I'll bugger off to read something to do with keyboards. Nite paps aka aw

aww, are you sad im not replying to you with the same anger?

maybe next time you should pick somebody that actually cares what you have to say.

but thanks for the entertainment, i've never seen somebody so angry over literally nothing.

at least your keyboard got a good work out?