Author Topic: So.. Advanced Warfare  (Read 1165 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
So.. Advanced Warfare
« on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 18:21:11 »
I demoed it (PC)

it feels pretty good..  the boosting I feel is of limited use due to it being on limited charge..

and since you kill really fast.. that further limits the usefulness of boosting...

I can see it making more sense on Console, since players can't aim that fast..  but using boosting for dodges is not really a viable tactic on the PC, because of precision mouse aim..

the only way to utilize boost is offensively by bursting at angles out of corners... but you'll still be shot to ****s if there's more than one target.. because being in the air puts you in the line of site of more enemies simultaneously..

so.. It's still fun..  just not sure if it'll last..   

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
Re: So.. Advanced Warfare
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 07:57:13 »
x16 supersampling and resolution upscaling will bring you the highest resolution white men in brown and or grey dilapidated buildings a ****e looking poorly optimised game can muster
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 08:23:47 »
CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY CAWADOODY

Is all I see on my Facebook/Snapchat feed right now.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 08:43:56 »
the exo skeletons are really hot sexy cool tho
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 10:36:28 »
LOVE this game so far! Got it yesterday!