Author Topic: Does anyone else h8 mobile..  (Read 1051 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Does anyone else h8 mobile..
« on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 21:00:27 »
All fones / fablets,    they're either too small (ipho 5), or almost-but-not-big-enuff (Note 3)...

In the end, still an uncomfortably small image.

Is this only my problem cuz my eyes suck from years of video games ?

Anyone else feel this way?

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
Re: Does anyone else h8 mobile..
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 21:07:05 »
A phone is a phone. I honestly prefer a smaller size so it's not a an eye sore while keeping it tucked away.

I don't cry too much about it.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 21:08:52 »
All fones / fablets,    they're either too small (ipho 5), or almost-but-not-big-enuff (Note 3)...

In the end, still an uncomfortably small image.

Is this only my problem cuz my eyes suck from years of video games ?

Anyone else feel this way?
Show Image

What about the fact that mobile devices initially a convenient and innovative way to communicate from more places seem to have developed into to a ball and chain, creating an expectation from work comrades that you must be contactable at all times everywhere and that you can view their ****ing documentation disregarding the fact that you are trying to take a **** in your lunch break.

Because every single person's individual task is the most important and should take priority over everyone else's, including the **** that I am trying to make.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 21:09:17 »
I can't use small screen phones anymore. I've owned the Nexus 6, and most recently the iPhone 6s+. Can't go any smaller than that. It's just too nice having a larger screen.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 21:13:20 »
not a huge fan of alabama period
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Zapheo

• There's nothing that I wouldn't do.
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 21:14:06 »
I can't use small screen phones anymore. I've owned the Nexus 6, and most recently the iPhone 6s+. Can't go any smaller than that. It's just too nice having a larger screen.

I agree. The amount of screen real estate on the iPhone 6s+ is really useful.
I need more keyboards to hold all of these keycaps.

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 21:17:49 »
What I don't like is mobile sites.  I don't want a reduced amount of vertically arranged information.  I want as much information stuffed onto one page as possible.  Overwhelm me, please.  None of this endless scrolling sh!t.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 00:59:30 »
They say when you die your life flashes before your eyes.

What if THIS IS YOUR LIFE FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYES NOW!

And if we manage to break the cycle and stop inevitability, where would it leave us?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ