Author Topic: What's Bothering -noisyturtle- ?  (Read 4163 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
What's Bothering -noisyturtle- ?
« on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 23:01:41 »
Every other post on /r/gaming is a cosplay of either some big-bewb girl or a dude dressed as a girl. It's a goddamn gaming subreddit, maybe I wanna see m0re..

God damn ffff ssss

Everyone else is doing it..

Certainly our own Elite Females of -Geekhack can easily surpass Reddit..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: What's Bothering -noisyturtle- ?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 09:30:37 »
Welp..  tried..

Not even a nibble

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • KA2 touchpad on top
    • csmertx.com
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 09:47:40 »
The brighter the bobber the more likely you are to attract an alligator. Some of those alligators can pull you off the boat/pier.. True story
Chris Schammert

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 09:48:43 »
The brighter the bobber the more likely you are to attract an alligator. Some of those alligators can pull you off the boat/pier.. True story

Do they taste good ?

It'd seem like the meat would be tough.. alligators look very lean..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • KA2 touchpad on top
    • csmertx.com
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 09:50:50 »

Do they taste good ?

Just don't use bright bobbers while you're fishing for brim :confused: I've heard that the meat is grisly /shrug
Chris Schammert

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 09:52:36 »

Do they taste good ?

Just don't use bright bobbers while you're fishing for brim :confused: I've heard that the meat is grisly /shrug

I visualize searching for females, is much more like buying a cow instead of fishing for alligators, no?..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • KA2 touchpad on top
    • csmertx.com
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 10:06:55 »

Do they taste good ?

I visualize searching for females, is much more like buying a cow instead of fishing for alligators, no?..

I've never searched for females, bought a cow, or fished for alligators..
Chris Schammert

Offline GiveCandyy

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 10:22:13 »

Do they taste good ?

I'm sure it would be similar to crocodile meat. Which tastes pretty nice but expensive as f for me.
I wish it wasn't soon

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 11:50:50 »

Do they taste good ?

I'm sure it would be similar to crocodile meat. Which tastes pretty nice but expensive as f for me.

is it like Fish, or like pork..

Offline Data

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 13:35:11 »
I've eaten gator tail.  It's similar to chicken.  Closer to chicken than pork, anyway.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 13:36:42 »
I've eaten gator tail.  It's similar to chicken.  Closer to chicken than pork, anyway.

Hrrrm... google pictures, it certainly looks like chicken..

Is there a swampy river-mud taste, like most river-caught fish ?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 22:05:14 »

Do they taste good ?

Just go up to Queensland, they've got crocs all over the place there, I'm sure they wouldn't miss a few.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 23:40:56 »
I doubt any of the women on this forum cosplay. None of them seem the type.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 01:38:37 »

Do they taste good ?

Just go up to Queensland, they've got crocs all over the place there, I'm sure they wouldn't miss a few.

NT has a crocodile farm for that. You can even adopt one for a period of time until it gets too big for the fish tank. You then return it and they turn it into steaks and handbags.

Offline GiveCandyy

« Reply #14 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 01:40:21 »

Do they taste good ?

NT has a crocodile farm for that. You can even adopt one for a period of time until it gets too big for the fish tank. You then return it and they turn it into steaks and handbags.

Reminds me of the time I watched the video how to skin a crocodile. No pls :(
I wish it wasn't soon

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 05:14:34 »

Do they taste good ?

Neat idea, but how do you explain to the kiddies that your new pair of shoes is part of the (former) family pet?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 07:05:48 »

Do they taste good ?

Neat idea, but how do you explain to the kiddies that your new pair of shoes is part of the (former) family pet?

Hey kids you know bobby your pet croc, well we are havig him for dinner tonight.

Offline spiritanimals

« Reply #17 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 07:29:31 »
Every other post on /r/gaming is ...

Well that's his problem right there! He needs to get off of the inferior /r/gaming sub-reddit and subscribe to /r/games!

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • KA2 touchpad on top
    • csmertx.com
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 10:21:43 »
Oh so one of those adopted crocodiles went on a cruise to Florida..  :( When will people learn
Chris Schammert

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 10:32:13 »
Oh so one of those adopted crocodiles went on a cruise to Florida..  :( When will people learn

They don't.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 19:20:41 »

They don't.

On the web, they say alligator is a healthy meat..  but then you google pic the thing, everyone's deep frying it..

hahahaha.. good bye health.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 20:19:59 »

They don't.

On the web, they say alligator is a healthy meat..  but then you google pic the thing, everyone's deep frying it..

Well it's mostly eaten in the South, and they fry everything down there.

It tastes like a cross between chicken and fish. Not gamey like you would think, it's not bad but not much flavor.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 21:32:25 »

They don't.

It tastes like a cross between chicken and fish. Not gamey like you would think, it's not bad but not much flavor.

Is it more sticky than chicken breast ?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 21:48:13 »
I've never had sticky chicken, but the gator I had wasn't sticky

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 21:50:16 »

They don't.

Nearly everything tastes like chicken, or a cross between chicken and something else.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 23:07:12 »
Nearly everything tastes like chicken, or a cross between chicken and something else.

Crocodile taste like ass, kangeroo.... ass. Emu-ass

I dont know where this chicken comparison comes from.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 23:55:16 »

you've eaten many butts..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 23:57:57 »

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #28 on: Fri, 08 July 2016, 09:40:35 »

I've never heard anything about crocodile, but apparently alligator very much tastes like chicken.  This I find funny though, as I never felt like chicken had too much of a "taste" but rather a certain texture, as it's flavor is usually just whatever it's cooked with.  Maybe that's where people are drawing these comparisons, with the texture?
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • KA2 touchpad on top
    • csmertx.com
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 08 July 2016, 11:10:40 »

I've never heard anything about crocodile, but apparently alligator very much tastes like chicken.  This I find funny though, as I never felt like chicken had too much of a "taste" but rather a certain texture, as it's flavor is usually just whatever it's cooked with.  Maybe that's where people are drawing these comparisons, with the texture?

People say that frog legs have a chicken-like taste and texture and I have to agree with them. Alligator seems to be too tough to have the same texture as chicken. I guess it all depends on how they're prepared. I guess if you boil something long enough it becomes tender? (boil before deep fry ofc)
Chris Schammert

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 08 July 2016, 14:11:33 »

People say that frog legs have a chicken-like taste and texture and I have to agree with them. Alligator seems to be too tough to have the same texture as chicken. I guess it all depends on how they're prepared. I guess if you boil something long enough it becomes tender? (boil before deep fry ofc)

Frog legs is similar to chicken drumsticks or Thighs..

it's not like chicken breast at all..

Chicken breast is just not as good imho.. often too lean and dry .

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 08 July 2016, 14:18:42 »

Frog legs is similar to chicken drumsticks or Thighs..

it's not like chicken breast at all..

Chicken breast is just not as good imho.. often too lean and dry .

Well, drumsticks and thighs have much more dark meat while breasts are all white meat. 

Dark meat > white meat

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 08 July 2016, 16:24:32 »
I prefer thigh..

I Always ask for thigh substitution against breasts when I go to the Popeyes..

Thigh is much juicier and tender.. 

I've honestly never had a good chicken breast..  it may be impossible to make it not suck without soaking it in some sort of oil..

Sous vide, maybe...   but ain't nobody got time for dat..