Author Topic: @ fohat.. Berserkfan Shipping-Debacle, The Story Continued.  (Read 287853 times)

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
Re: @ fohat.. Berserkfan Shipping-Debacle, The Story Continued.
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 07:28:16 »

This is a pointless string you're clinging to.

As is the fact that you keep needing to rehash events from the past, when it does nothing.

Incorrect. Tp4 does not start the war..  But Tp4 will finish..

Tp4 is not the instigator of this issue's continuance,  but whenever there is misinformation among the forum as to WHO did what.. Tp4 will be there to Keep the facts clear.

Clearly, what with you creating a new thread to publicly air out issues with fohat that could have been handled via PM. At this point, what's done is done, no one really gives a flying **** at this point who escalated what because of what they chose to do, they either want their product, or they want their money.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 07:28:59 »
That still didn't answer the question.  But, I take it you don't have any answers.  Like I said, I looked at it as business gone wrong, and had no ill will.  I just wanted it to get resolved.  If you can tell me how a double sold (for whatever reason) item was supposed to get to two different people, I'll concede the issue.

There was a $2000 budget for cash replacement if needed, and, they could've also came to an agreement on a replacement item of equivalent value in exchange.

This was in the replacement plan being worked on at the time.

words

The answer is, in case of double sold items you would've been refunded for it, OR an exchange for another item could've been made.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 07:30:23 »

As is the fact that you keep needing to rehash events from the past, when it does nothing.

Incorrect. Tp4 does not start the war..  But Tp4 will finish..

Tp4 is not the instigator of this issue's continuance,  but whenever there is misinformation among the forum as to WHO did what.. Tp4 will be there to Keep the facts clear.

Clearly, what with you creating a new thread to publicly air out issues with fohat that could have been handled via PM. At this point, what's done is done, no one really gives a flying **** at this point who escalated what because of what they chose to do, they either want their product, or they want their money.

What's your point.. If you don't care, go away ..

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 07:30:29 »
I'm still salty the mods muted tp4 in a offtopic thread for being off topic, in a offtopic thread.

Ha, I read that sentence about three or four times :)
... ...

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #54 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 07:38:14 »
That still didn't answer the question.  But, I take it you don't have any answers.  Like I said, I looked at it as business gone wrong, and had no ill will.  I just wanted it to get resolved.  If you can tell me how a double sold (for whatever reason) item was supposed to get to two different people, I'll concede the issue.

There was a $2000 budget for cash replacement if needed, and, they could've also came to an agreement on a replacement item of equivalent value in exchange.

This was in the replacement plan being worked on at the time.

words

The answer is, in case of double sold items you would've been refunded for it, OR an exchange for another item could've been made.
If you're going to respond to me,  at least have the decency to leave my words in for posterity. I've even stopped editing out your silly formatting and just quote the whole thing,  no matter how inefficient that is after someone complained about it.   The least you could do is likewise.   You say that you're trying to keep facts straight,  but that's an outright lie since it's become obvious that you don't even know the facts.

For example,  Sky didn't file for anything.   He didn't do anything against Berserk.   He didn't get anything back,  because he paid by a method that didn't allow him to.   He kept the spreadsheet up and did everything he did out of no motive other than to help.  Yet you continue to slander him for creating a spreadsheet.  I'm done feeding the troll.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #55 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 07:41:53 »

You say that you're trying to keep facts straight,  but that's an outright lie since it's become obvious that you don't even know the facts.

Sky didn't do anything against Berserk.   He didn't get anything back,  because he paid by a method that didn't allow him to.   He kept the spreadsheet up and did everything he did out of no motive other than to help. 

Sky absolutely did-something,  he had been along with chuckdee and --rootwyrm-- at the head of the Berserkfan h8 threads.

Your lot, also claim that this had been a Scam,  which is absolutely untrue..

Berserkfan made mistakes , but he remained 100% honest, and was in progress to rectify people's orders by refund or exchange until you guys made it impossible for him to do so.

As for that Spreadsheet, it was worthless the moment it'd been conceived..

There is no way to leverage the users who received boxes to be honest about what they got, because NONE of you had records of WHO actually got packages.

So in the end, the only possible outcome is that people who DIDN'T receive anything or was short larger amounts would've posted.

This leaving out all of the people who got either correctly or More than what they ordered..

The only person who could have made the exchange/ swap plan possible was Berserkfan..

By his wrongful impeachment you lot not only cast aside the only person willing to help you, you disregarded that he was The only person WHO COULD help you..

The end result is as much the fault of your person orchestration as the shipping mistake.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #56 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 07:42:59 »
I'm still salty the mods muted tp4 in a offtopic thread for being off topic, in a offtopic thread.

Yeah I'm not sure why I wrote offtopic thread again at the end O.o tldr he was muted in a offtopic thread for being offtopic whilst in the offtopic sub forum
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 07:44:15 »

Yeah I'm not sure why I wrote offtopic thread again at the end O.o tldr he was muted in a offtopic thread for being offtopic whilst in the offtopic sub forum

Thou shalt not Deter Tp4 - Champion of Justice.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #58 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 07:51:11 »

The fallout and irresolution, was perpetrated by --Rootwyrm/Sky/Chuckdee-- and the few other users that were on that wagon.

There WAS a solution underway, until the likes of --Rootwyrm/Sky/Chuckdee-- blocked it from happening.

the fallout was perpetrated by berserk's statement telling those who didn't get what they paid for to, essentially, deal with it, because he couldn't be arsed to. then came an extended period of (still ongoing) silence that prompted root and others to join the fray. 

it's also pathetic that you're trying to divert the blame to those who worked toward an actual solution, which, no matter how worthless you deem to be, is still more responsibility than berserk ever took for his actions. and now you want us to believe that berserk had the perfect solution up his sleeve that he conveniently kept to himself all that time, until big bad root and sky and whoever foiled his attempt to make amends!! just epic

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #59 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 07:55:18 »

The fallout and irresolution, was perpetrated by --Rootwyrm/Sky/Chuckdee-- and the few other users that were on that wagon.

There WAS a solution underway, until the likes of --Rootwyrm/Sky/Chuckdee-- blocked it from happening.

the fallout was perpetrated by berserk's statement telling those who didn't get what they paid for to, essentially, deal with it, because he couldn't be arsed to. then came an extended period of (still ongoing) silence that prompted root and others to join the fray. 

it's also pathetic that you're trying to divert the blame to those who worked toward an actual solution, which, no matter how worthless you deem to be, is still more responsibility than berserk ever took for his actions. and now you want us to believe that berserk had the perfect solution up his sleeve that he conveniently kept to himself all that time, until big bad root and sky and whoever foiled his attempt to make amends!! just epic

Absolutely Incorrect..

There was a plan for the fix, and coordination was happening, along with the $2000 Additional budget..

Berserkfan was already taking a loss on the sale, then a loss on the shipping mistake (right, his mistake), but then he was going to take another loss on the $2000 extra to fix what was possible..

The point remains,  he was there, and working behind the scenes before --Rootwyrm-- made that impossible..

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #60 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 09:35:32 »

In other words you don't have an answer, and are just spewing words for the sake of spewing words.   Noted.

Pretty much always the case.

As an old boss once said to me, "If they can't dazzle you with brilliance, they will try to baffle you with bull****."

The premise that the affair was only partially concluded by mid-May and that later actions would have rectified the problems is beyond ludicrous.

Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 09:57:48 »

In other words you don't have an answer, and are just spewing words for the sake of spewing words.   Noted.

As an old boss once said to me, "If they can't dazzle you with brilliance, they will try to baffle you with bull****."

The premise that the affair was only partially concluded by mid-May and that later actions would have rectified the problems is beyond ludicrous.

Chuckdee's question has already been answered.. in case of double sold items you would've been refunded for it, OR an exchange for another item could've been made.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 10:54:03 »

Chuckdee's question has already been answered.. in case of double sold items you would've been refunded for it, OR an exchange for another item could've been made.

He wasn't even talking to you, but you have to have the last word, don't you?

So the "plan" as you keep describing is blown all to hell because of PayPal disputes and chargebacks, so.... NOW WHAT?!?! He just throws his hands in the air and gives up? That's why people are pissed off. They want resolution. And they have both a legal and moral right to get it. beserkfan needs to come up with a new plan, since the other one is no longer going to work, and explain what that plan is, and the timeline for accomplishing it. Anything other than that is just pissing in the wind.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #63 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 11:17:19 »
Let me make this clear - none of this is about who is at fault or who is to blame, or who should be viewed as innocent or guilty. This is about people's packages and money. It's about multiple transactions that did not occur as they should of. You can like berserkfan, that's okay. Others can hate him, that's okay too. But there is no point in either a witch hunt or defending him, because but at the end of the day, how he is perceived does not matter. It does not influence the outcome for everyone who was supposed to get a package or their money back. It's too late. People have already formed their opinion of the situation. Move on.

It's too bad rooywyrm filed complaints and locked the account out if berserkerfan was planning on rectifying the situation. It's too bad berserkfan ****ed off once a ton of people started doing the same thing because they didn't receive what they were supposed. It's all too bad. But it's over TP, it's over.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #64 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 11:21:40 »

So the "plan" as you keep describing is blown all to hell because of PayPal disputes and chargebacks, so.... NOW WHAT?!?! He just throws his hands in the air and gives up? That's why people are pissed off. They want resolution. And they have both a legal and moral right to get it. beserkfan needs to come up with a new plan, since the other one is no longer going to work, and explain what that plan is, and the timeline for accomplishing it. Anything other than that is just pissing in the wind.
Thank you.  That honestly,  if done earlier,  would have ended the dispute,  and was all I asked for.   I would have possibly been out of money that I now have,  but I would have done it out of the fact that he was dealing honestly with the situation and not avoiding it.   But the moment he stopped responding at all was the moment I realized that wasn't the case.   So I pursued other means.  And just to make sure that the whole record is straight,  I filed the PayPal dispute after he stopped responding to PMs.  There was a whole escalation that I didn't even bring up because it was pointless. As I said,  I bear him no ill will,  even with the fact that it was made personal in conversation.  I'm also still giving him the benefit of the doubt that this was a screw up of epic proportions,  rather than a scam. But the end result is the same- people are out of money,  without so much as an apology or an admission that he screwed up.   And that's indefensible, no matter how much people try.

Offline keyladding

« Reply #65 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 12:19:57 »
In the end beserk fan was true to his name.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #66 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 13:12:08 »
Let me make this clear - none of this is about who is at fault or who is to blame, or who should be viewed as innocent or guilty. This is about people's packages and money. It's about multiple transactions that did not occur as they should of. You can like berserkfan, that's okay. Others can hate him, that's okay too. But there is no point in either a witch hunt or defending him, because but at the end of the day, how he is perceived does not matter. It does not influence the outcome for everyone who was supposed to get a package or their money back. It's too late. People have already formed their opinion of the situation. Move on.

It's too bad rooywyrm filed complaints and locked the account out if berserkerfan was planning on rectifying the situation. It's too bad berserkfan ****ed off once a ton of people started doing the same thing because they didn't receive what they were supposed. It's all too bad. But it's over TP, it's over.

Amen.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #67 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 13:35:43 »

Hahahaha.. I am only here to keep the record straight.. Who did what,  I am not judge, Merely the record keeper, As Speaker for the Dead..

On Berserkfan giving up.. YES in many instances one should give up, because what Rootwyrm/Chuckdee/ and Sky perpetuated DRAMTICALLY increased the coordination labor involved.

Consider it this way, Every person has a limit to which they're willing to apply effort in any situation..

Berserkfan was WILLING to do quite alot to make the sour situation better.. This much is clear..

HOWEVER,  Rootwyrm's camp pushed that too far..

So, Beyond a certain point, it is EASIER to just Settle with Paypal collections,  because Berserkfan has already accepted FROM THE BEGINNING that the mistake has cost his entire inventory.. making NONE of his personal stake in this deal Recoverable..

He was willing to put efforts towards recoverying NOTHING ontop of an additional $2000 in funding..

Berserkfan was willing to work to scrape back merely HIS NAME.. He's accepted responsibility in his mistake as the total loss of his inventory, and was willing to commit further..

But Rootwyrm n-company wanted more, they wanted to publicly ostracize, and went on to demean Berserkfan..

That is why Berserkfan chose to say, OK, guys,  Have it your way..

SO YOU SEE,   Rootwyrm and all of his patsy deserved everything that came after..

It is truly unfortunate some innocent got hurt in this deal..    But There was a line,  and Rootwyrm/Sky/ Chuckdee were the ones who crossed it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #68 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 13:39:39 »

The event is OVER, 

But the FUTURE is not set..

If we do not Keep records straight..

We will not learn from --Rootwyrm, Chuckdee, and Sky's-- Mistakes/ Deceits/ Lies..

...........................There's no fate but what we make for ourselves

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #69 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 13:46:18 »
What is Tp4's own stake in this matter?

Tp4 gets to do some typing,  using his WPM for good, defending the innocent...

What more can a Geekhacker ask for..

Tp4 will not let the Truth be cast aside for private convenience.. Tp4 will obliterate all opposition to preserve and expand the frontier of internet righteousness..

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #70 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 13:55:32 »
Didn't Berserk have his wife send the stuff out and thats how this whole mess started in the first place? This is EXACTLY why you never let WOMEN mail your geek/keyboard/hobby items to other geeks!! DO NOT TRUST THEM! ;D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #71 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:01:20 »
Didn't Berserk have his wife send the stuff out and thats how this whole mess started in the first place? This is EXACTLY why you never let WOMEN mail your geek/keyboard/hobby items to other geeks!! DO NOT TRUST THEM! ;D

Um... welll.... No Comment..

Offline nugglets

« Reply #72 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:04:41 »

Offline Porkins

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #74 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:14:45 »
defending the innocent...

K

Correct..

Berserkfan made mistakes, 

But he is INNOCENT of any CRIME..

No crime except selling some people items that he didn't have and then running with the money. That's sounds awful similar to theft to me.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Custom KC60

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #75 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:16:12 »

Correct..

No crime except selling some people items that he didn't have and then running with the money. That's sounds awful similar to theft to me.

Incorrect

There were coordination problems, because payment times were not aligned..

Berserkfan is not a database system, he's just one guy trying to keep track of stuff, all of which are different.

This is not amazon.com, this is a garage sale from another country..

If things were double sold, it was un-intentional..

Offline Porkins

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #76 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:18:28 »

K

Correct..

Incorrect

Berserkfan is not a database system, he's just one guy trying to keep track of stuff, all of which are different.

You keep saying he's not a database like that removes all blame from him.... Google sheets is a thing.

This is absolutely Berserkerfans fault.

Custom KC60

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:19:18 »

K

Correct..

Incorrect

You keep saying he's not a database like that removes all blame from him.... Google sheets is a thing.

Berserkfan is at fault for the shipping..

THere is no dispute..

I am merely explaining that the fallout was as bad as it was, because of -Rootwyrm-'s actions

Berserk fan was doing things in rectification of his error..  There was the $2000 budget for cash, ontop of Setting up proxies behind the scenes, all were on-going up until the moment --Rootwyrm-- egged everyone to file complaints locking out Berserkfan's paypal account for coordinating funding and swaps.

Berserkfan is not a scammer in the sense that he was taking the money and running.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:23:23 »
But it was his fault

Yeah but he tried to fix it

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

Offline Porkins

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #79 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:24:45 »

K

Correct..

Incorrect

Berserkfan is at fault for the shipping..

THere is no dispute..

I am merely explaining that the fallout was as bad as it was, because of -Rootwyrm-'s actions

Berserk fan was doing things in rectification of his error..  There was the $2000 budget for cash, ontop of Setting up proxies behind the scenes, all were on-going up until the moment --Rootwyrm-- egged everyone to file complaints locking out Berserkfan's paypal account for coordinating funding and swaps.

Berserkfan is not a scammer in the sense that he was taking the money and running.

The fallout was as bad as it was because Berserkerfan screwed a lot of people out of money and then was not transparent on how he was going to fix it.  People should have absolutely filled complaints.

Custom KC60

Offline graefeln

« Reply #80 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:26:58 »
I don't even know why I am joining this conversation, I have no dog in this fight, but I can't help but comment on you saying:

I am only here to keep the record straight.. Who did what,  I am not judge, Merely the record keeper, As Speaker for the Dead..
(emphasis mine)

...and all you have done is condemn the same people for "wrong doing" over and over again. What part of that is "not judging"?!

Really, it's simple - dude sent out the wrong stuff and messed it all up. HE was responsible for that. PERIOD. What other people did or did not do after the fact does change that he messed it all up from the beginning; if he hadn't, no one would have had a reason to run to PayPal and dispute ANYTHING. Stop blaming the people who just wanted their damn money back man. You can complain all you want that they did it too early or whatever because PayPal gives you longer, but screw that noise - any money they had tied up in PayPal while waiting was money they couldn't do anything else with - I don't blame them for wanting their money back and neither should you!

Offline nugglets

« Reply #81 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:35:04 »

Correct..

Incorrect

Since when do intentions come into play in deciding if something was a crime? If I hit someone with my car and they die, I can be charged with a variety of crimes. Whether or not I was trying to hit them with my car changes which crime was committed, but it is a crime regardless.

Likewise, if I sell someone a product I don't actually possess and then proceed to tell them "too bad, you got something in the mail and I never listed what it actually was on the invoice. Sucker!" then I have committed fraud.

Whether or not he started with the intention to perpetrate fraud is not important. The end result was fraud.

To say this man is innocent of anything is absurd. Even more absurd than calling others guilty along the way.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #82 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:37:33 »
But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

UNTIL he was pushed out and prevented from doing so by --Rootwyrm--

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #83 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:40:36 »

Correct..

Incorrect

Since when do intentions come into play in deciding if something was a crime? If I hit someone with my car and they die, I can be charged with a variety of crimes. Whether or not I was trying to hit them with my car changes which crime was committed, but it is a crime regardless.

Likewise, if I sell someone a product I don't actually possess and then proceed to tell them "too bad, you got something in the mail and I never listed what it actually was on the invoice. Sucker!" then I have committed fraud.

Whether or not he started with the intention to perpetrate fraud is not important. The end result was fraud.

To say this man is innocent of anything is absurd. Even more absurd than calling others guilty along the way.

a scam, would also imply a situation where they intended to run with the money..

Berserkfan clearly stood by, until he was PUSHED OUT from being able to make the rectification happen..

It wasn't merely INTENTIONS, Berserkfan was HERE fixing things until --Rootwyrm-- made that impossible

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #84 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 14:43:11 »
I don't even know why I am joining this conversation, I have no dog in this fight, but I can't help but comment on you saying:

I am only here to keep the record straight.. Who did what,  I am not judge, Merely the record keeper, As Speaker for the Dead..
(emphasis mine)

...and all you have done is condemn the same people for "wrong doing" over and over again. What part of that is "not judging"?!

Really, it's simple - dude sent out the wrong stuff and messed it all up. HE was responsible for that. PERIOD. What other people did or did not do after the fact does change that he messed it all up from the beginning; if he hadn't, no one would have had a reason to run to PayPal and dispute ANYTHING. Stop blaming the people who just wanted their damn money back man. You can complain all you want that they did it too early or whatever because PayPal gives you longer, but screw that noise - any money they had tied up in PayPal while waiting was money they couldn't do anything else with - I don't blame them for wanting their money back and neither should you!

I call attention to their wrong doing,  because their wrong doing is what drove Berserkfan away from being able to help the people affected..

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #85 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 15:26:31 »
But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

Wasn't saying anything one way or the other. The thread is just getting repetitive  :confused:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #86 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 15:30:24 »

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

But it was his fault

Wasn't saying anything one way or the other. The thread is just getting repetitive  :confused:

Correct..

Repetition of TRUTH..

Record keeping at its finest..

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #87 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 18:05:13 »
Why are you even bringing this up Tp?  It's long over.  He took peoples money, poorly organized a sale, and ceased communications.  He had even said he threw everything out by the time people started filing claims.  There was no intent to finish shipping, and people were quite obviously not going to receive what they paid for.  There's no need to scream about "TEH EBIL ROOTWYRM"
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #88 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 18:28:15 »
Why are you even bringing this up Tp?  It's long over.  He took peoples money, poorly organized a sale, and ceased communications.  He had even said he threw everything out by the time people started filing claims.  There was no intent to finish shipping, and people were quite obviously not going to receive what they paid for.  There's no need to scream about "TEH EBIL ROOTWYRM"

Berserk fan stood by until --Rootwyrm-- made it impossible for him to continue..

Berserkfan has accepted responsibility for mistake, and that it costs him his Entire inventory..

At the fall, Berserkfan was still willing to work towards coordinating shipping, setting up proxies for package swaps and put in additional funds ($2000) towards rectifying the situation for those affected.

When --Rootwyrm, Chuckdee, and Sky-- filed their paypal claims prematurely (they had 6 months to file, they all did it within the first month).. 

This locked out Berserkfan's plans for the fix because it considerably hampers payment and coordination over paypal, because the account and many options were locked out.

Then afterwards --Rootwyrm, Chuckdee, and Sky-- continued to publicly ostracize Berserkfan, saying he's a scammer, when the ENTIRE TIME, he was trying to help the affected Users..

At that point it becomes easier to just settle with paypal collections and do nothing, because --Rootwyrm-- made the entire situation even worse by Greatly increasing the Coordination cost..

Labor is a resource and not limitless,  there is a line that Berserkfan was willing to commit to in fixing his shipping mistake..

What --Rootwyrm n others-- did is push this line too far, such that settling with paypal collections became the best option, and to merely sit and do nothing at all..

It is completely by the actions of  --Rootwyrm, Chuckdee, and Sky--'s which prevented Berserkfan from Fixing the situation..

The PURPOSE of these threads, well, I didn't start them, there was an inquisition earlier today, and so I laid out the facts..

but even today, and all through the previous weeks.

--Rootwyrm, chuck and sky-- CONTINUE to perpetuate their lies.. Claiming untruthfully to be helping people, when they've done far more damage than good..

Offline joey

« Reply #89 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 18:29:41 »
Can a mod please lock this thread? kthx

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #90 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 18:32:26 »
Can a mod please lock this thread? kthx

For what reason.. ??

I've said all of what I've said amicably..

No one has yet to topple the facts presented..

Again, if you personally don't care, just go away..  It does nothing to you to not read the thread.

Offline joey

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 18:33:23 »
Exactly, all the facts have been presented. It doesn't need to be re-iterated every post. (both sides)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #92 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 18:35:06 »
Exactly, all the facts have been presented. It doesn't need to be re-iterated every post. (both sides)

It does need to be re-iterated.., because there continue to be people who are unsure of the events, or have been mislead by --Rootwyrm/Chuckdee/Skysphoric--

Just today, there was a thread started by Someone else, querying the events surrounding the Berserkfan shipping debacle..

Many informationally wrong posts were made in that thread..

Wrongfully accusing Berserkfan of intentional crime.. which he did not commit.

Any time that happens,  it necessitates a re-iteration of the facts..

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #93 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 18:42:55 »

there continue to be people who are unsure of the events

Just about everybody is quite knowledgeable and up to date on the facts and events.

Some people choose to overlay interpretations onto facts. Overlays are often nebulous or invalid, but facts are facts.

For example, one fact is that Goh has never communicated a single word to me in any form whatsoever since he collected his cash Moneygram on May 5, even though he has my personal email as well as my physical address and telephone number.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #94 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 18:53:08 »

there continue to be people who are unsure of the events

Just about everybody is quite knowledgeable and up to date on the facts and events.

Some people choose to overlay interpretations onto facts. Overlays are often nebulous or invalid, but facts are facts.

For example, one fact is that Goh has never communicated a single word to me in any form whatsoever since he collected his cash Moneygram on May 5, even though he has my personal email as well as my physical address and telephone number.

No they are not, evidence, the post earlier today , one person who did not know what happened, and asked.

More evidence that not everyone knows,  you lot who continue this banter about Berserkfan being a Criminal, when it is Anything but that..

I've already explained to you why he chose to discontinue action , due to the wrongful accusations by --Rootwyrm-n-company--

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #95 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 19:28:49 »

I've already explained to you why he chose

And you know full well that your "explanations" are empty meaningless horse****.

You need to let it go. You were never a part of this transaction anyway.
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #96 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 19:40:42 »
More evidence that not everyone knows,  you lot who continue this banter about Berserkfan being a Criminal, when it is Anything but that..

While his actions may not be criminal, he is still (and continues to be) liable for breach of contract. Just because someone else's actions may have foiled his well-intentioned plan, such fact does not absolve him of his personal responsibility to either deliver the goods or repay the monies. THIS IS THE TRUTH.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #97 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 19:53:19 »

While his actions may not be criminal, he is still (and continues to be) liable for breach of contract. Just because someone else's actions may have foiled his well-intentioned plan, such fact does not absolve him of his personal responsibility to either deliver the goods or repay the monies. THIS IS THE TRUTH.

And he will not be absolved.. He will eventually settle with paypal collections.

There is no disagreement that Berserkfan made the mistake and is responsible.

There is however a discrepancy in the description surrounding the intention of the event.. Of which I've cleared up.

Berserkfan is NOT a criminal,  this was no scam..   --Rootwyrm-- impeeded the plan in progress to fix things (as much as possible)..

Berserkfan TOOK responsibility,  but the action of a few in this case is what made rectification impossible..  Berserkfan Is an upstanding member, and done everything within his power to rectify the situation..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #98 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 19:59:02 »

I've already explained to you why he chose

You need to let it go. You were never a part of this transaction anyway.

YOU need to let it go.  Your box is gone,  You picked the wrong side of the camp to bet on..

Berserkfan WAS out to help YES,  even YOU.   

By standing with --Rootwyrm-- and his alarmists, you've thrown your chance of recovery away.

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #99 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 01:32:53 »
I just wished he(berserk) replied to my emails about my package if it was even shipped or not.

All I got was an email from ben goh asking about my address but, that was it :(

should I still be waiting for something? I never filed thinking there was still a chance of getting something at least.