Author Topic: What is this?  (Read 8619 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline fresh_start102

  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 7
What is this?
« on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 23:28:39 »
I have been looking for something like this for a while. I have seen some with double sides but the video quality was too bad to see what was on the other side. I wanted to know where I can get something like this and what is this called? Thank you:)

Offline typo

  • Posts: 1527
Re: What is this?
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 08:26:23 »
The adding machines you will find at the big box stores are not geek worthy. Try quill. I have used them for years. Since MS calc does not give you an instant hardcopy and I need to do a lot of calculations. It is also nicer not to open another window. I use it very fast just as one would a Num pad. It is really a niche item for accountants,bankers, stock brokers and in my case certain types of coding. I do not think it would just be cool to have for no reason. especially since the hard core ones are $150+ I personally would wear out a $35 one in a month. A CPA would in a day. To this day you will find this on almost any CPA's desk. It is pretty much required in that line of work.

Offline daerid

  • Posts: 4275
  • Location: Denver, CO
    • Rossipedia
Re: What is this?
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 23:46:41 »
Damnit... now I feel real old :(