Author Topic: Annihilation (2018)  (Read 3637 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tp4tissue

  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 13678
  • Location: Official Geekhack Public Defender..
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Annihilation (2018)
« on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 11:48:22 »
Did ya'll see this movie.. ??

What am I missing.. What stood out for you guys..

Tried watching it..../bored /falling asleep



Offline dgneo

  • Supervillain
  • * Curator
  • Posts: 2187
Re: Annihilation
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 11:52:27 »
shao khan definitely stood out for me


Offline tp4tissue

  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 13678
  • Location: Official Geekhack Public Defender..
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Annihilation
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 11:57:26 »
shao khan definitely stood out for me

Show Image


Did they finish him ? hahahahaha

Offline SpAmRaY

  • NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • Posts: 14665
  • Location: ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • because reasons.......
Re: Annihilation (2018)
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 18:58:26 »
I'm considering watching this but I can't decide.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk


Offline fohat.digs

  • * Elevated Elder
  • Posts: 6567
  • Location: 35°55'N, 83°53'W
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Annihilation (2018)
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 19:20:15 »
I read this (the whole trilogy) and, like with "Ready Player One" I have the strong feeling that the movie is going to irritate me far more than usual with book adaptations.
"When you use the AI, all this information goes into our amazing super mind."
- D Trump 2026-09-28
yea, right, what could go wrong?